Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pinballlew
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

index (resized).jpg
    20170115_150454 (resized).jpg
    TimMcCoy.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Jesters_Court (resized).png
    Bachelor_Mimes (resized).jpg
    Wizzo_and_bozo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Last took my kids about 14 years ago. They had a blast. So did Mrs. Bally & I.
    As long as I can still buy Circus Peanuts. The healthy candy......

Circus peanuts are the healthy candy because they taste so disgusting that you'll never eat them!!

#85 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It is funny that so many people have the knee-jerk reactions "LIBERALS!"
    PETA aren't liberals. They are extremists, and "one issue voters" if you will. Animal rights extremists would vote for anybody who made "animal rights" their top priority - it's really all they care about so it's unfair to insist they are liberals or that this is an exclusively liberal point of view.
    The circus and Seaworld aren't failing because of "liberals," they are failing because of a general and gradual change in the attitude of ticket buyers. You don't have to be liberal to dislike the exploitation of animals, and sure enough, plenty of "conservatives" aren't going to Seaworld anymore.

I hear what you're saying, its like lumping conservatives in with white nationalists or something. But just like there aren't too many liberals in the KKK I doubt you'll find too many conservatives in PETA. Theres no need here for everyone to get all super defensive when your political party gets called out. That said, blaming the circus closing on "liberals" is pretty dumb. Then again, I think people who are too caught up in defending their political party or pointing the finger at the other party (it goes both ways people) are pretty silly. Thats probably one of the main reasons political discussion isn't allowed here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-circus-has-closed-barnum-bailey-no-more?tu=haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.