Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

i will close with this. i love pinball. im grateful to everyone who helps keep pinball alive. with that said you want to keep trashing
    everything anyone does for pinball. build your own games or shut the @^$% up!

As long as the rules of the Pinside forum are followed i'm pretty sure people are free to say what they want about Stern, JJP or any other pinball company.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

right you are. this is america,say any crazy thing you like.that was not my point. my point is for those that add nothing positive at all and only post to crap on others opinions thoughts,etc. to those people i say lets see you do better. if you go through all the posts in this thread you should have seen that is the point of this thread. not to curtail free speech. which i gave up 8 years of my life defending.

Making a post just to troll I agree isnt cool. But some have legitimate concerns & should be able to voice their opinions. Just cause they arent capable of making a pin doesnt mean they dont have the right to complain. They are the customers & have paid for a product. When you buy a car & there are delays or something is wrong are you not allowed to complain since you arent capable of making a car???

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-challenge?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.