6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

after reading the zillionth thread here bashing jjp,stern,other pinheads,the mail man etc.
    i have decided to throw down the challenge. do you have the stones to accept the challenge?
    here is the challenge, i triple dog dare you to design,manufactuer,distribute and market, your own pinball machine. for those of you who continue to dump on everything here and most likely everything else, its time to put up or shut up. think you can do better than stern? lets see you do it. think you can do better than jack? here is your chance. i will close with this. i love pinball. im grateful to everyone who helps keep pinball alive. with that said you want to keep trashing
    everything anyone does for pinball. build your own games or shut the @^$% up!

#2 6 years ago

I thought you were going to go a bit softer and challenge everyone to go one week without complaining about a pinball manufacturer (Stern, JJP, etc.). It makes me miss the old days (three years ago) when everyone was complaining that pinball was dying and no one was making them anymore.

#3 6 years ago

I'm out!

#4 6 years ago

Me and Kramer are out.

#6 6 years ago

thanks for making me laugh guys. i need it today. and yes, im completely serious. its time for some here to put up or shut up. think about it. thats what everyone making pinball games today is doing. they had the stones to put up. oh, kwiki, cant wait to meet ya at pagg. glad to hear you are going.

#7 6 years ago

So if I want more from my car company i should shut up until I build a car?

#8 6 years ago

I think it's more that the threads went from 'wouldn't it be cool if they...' to 'why didn't they...?' Less constructive, more complaining. At the end of the day, pinball is pinball, and its all good.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

So if I want more from my car company i should shut up until I build a car?

its one thing to have an opinion. its something else to constantly crap on everyone and everything here. thats what and who im talking about. you want a name or two? ok
    EXEJET. there is one of the broken toys im speaking of. there are several others here that need to crawl back under the rock of rgp as well.

#10 6 years ago

You guys empower EZ too much. He's a good guy, but he likes to push buttons. Call it his hobby.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

You guys empower EZ too much. He's a good guy, but he likes to push buttons. Call it his hobby.

you are most likely correct. i have a cousin just like that. he had to stop posting anything on any forums because he actually had death threats made against him. some people even came to his house and he had to call the police and file a restraining order. he now only pushes the families buttons.its ok though, i push back.
    its simple,im just tired of all the negitive vibes here and everywhere. its pinball. its one of the coolist things on earth and should make everyone smile.

#12 6 years ago

You are right. But there are some personal issues that got involved in this particular topic, between certain people, in private.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

i will close with this. i love pinball. im grateful to everyone who helps keep pinball alive. with that said you want to keep trashing
    everything anyone does for pinball. build your own games or shut the @^$% up!

As long as the rules of the Pinside forum are followed i'm pretty sure people are free to say what they want about Stern, JJP or any other pinball company.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

As long as the rules of the Pinside forum are followed i'm pretty sure people are free to say what they want about Stern, JJP or any other pinball company.

right you are. this is america,say any crazy thing you like.that was not my point. my point is for those that add nothing positive at all and only post to crap on others opinions thoughts,etc. to those people i say lets see you do better. if you go through all the posts in this thread you should have seen that is the point of this thread. not to curtail free speech. which i gave up 8 years of my life defending.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

its one thing to have an opinion. its something else to constantly crap on everyone and everything here. thats what and who im talking about. you want a name or two? ok
    EXEJET. there is one of the broken toys im speaking of. there are several others here that need to crawl back under the rock of rgp as well.

Just put them on Ignore.

It's pretty funny seeing three or four ignore posts in a row and then the one or two "you're wrong!" posts that follow. Then the thread tends to get back on track.

#16 6 years ago

Thanks jonnyo,you are always a voice of reason and and an embassador of good will for pinball.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

right you are. this is america,say any crazy thing you like.that was not my point. my point is for those that add nothing positive at all and only post to crap on others opinions thoughts,etc. to those people i say lets see you do better. if you go through all the posts in this thread you should have seen that is the point of this thread. not to curtail free speech. which i gave up 8 years of my life defending.

Making a post just to troll I agree isnt cool. But some have legitimate concerns & should be able to voice their opinions. Just cause they arent capable of making a pin doesnt mean they dont have the right to complain. They are the customers & have paid for a product. When you buy a car & there are delays or something is wrong are you not allowed to complain since you arent capable of making a car???

#18 6 years ago

the trolls are who im speaking of. of coure everyone should voice your thoughts if you have an issue with a product or service. and i do agree that the people who bought woz and have paid up front have every right to be concerned,frustrated,angry. and should voice these concerns. again,this thread is directed at the few here who contribute nothing positive. who only troll and crap on everything and everyone and never offer anything positive that will help pinball or other pinheads.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 129.25
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 90.00
    $ 26.50
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 4.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    ULEKstore
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 4.00
    Electronics
    Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
    Professor Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 7.65
    Cabinet Parts
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside