(Topic ID: 28039)

The CEO of my company just gave tentative ok on a pin at work... uh oh!

By Richthofen

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

Every workplace should have a pinball! If you guys elect me as President I will fastrack the legislation!

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from flipperfingers:

Yet another reason why you can't compare public and private sector jobs. You should never judge another person's job as each has its pluses and minuses. As a public middle school teacher, there would be no way that I could ever bring a pinball to work.

Good god man! Go start a business then.....

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from flipperfingers:

Not everyone can be a business shark like you.

Shhh....

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I've had serious thoughts about starting one

Do IT! Best decision Ive ever made in my life besides marrying my wife.
    Our country needs more job creators!

#37 11 years ago

So you dont have anything specific in mind yet...hmm....what do you like to do and what kind of skills/job experience do you have? Doesn't matter how much cash you got now, if you are currently employed and have good credit find an accountant to draw up a business plan to get a loan.

#39 11 years ago

I would take that 4k and go to a trade school then, you might make some great business contacts. If you are good with your hands, electrician-plumber-carpentry are great fields to get into, you'd have to work your way through the system a bit but after a few years youd be ready to fly solo!
    Search want ads for outfits looking for apprentices??? Not real dialed in on the economy in Cali. Best of luck to ya Kwiki!
    edit-electronics repair goes hand&hand with pinball!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-ceo-of-my-company-just-gave-tentative-ok-on-a-pin-at-work-uh-oh?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.