• Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1569 (resized).jpeg
20220925_193203 (resized).jpg
cats_meow_version_screen (resized).png

There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 25 days ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

Should there be an option in the adjustment to disable the 20M shot altogether? Should there be an option to award a score instead of an EB when the extra balls are disabled? I believe that some tournament ROMs have that.
What else should be changed for tournament play? The Jackpot for sure. The Seafood wheel, perhaps, even though you can disable the Jackpot ramp, Specials and EBs. I don't much like pre-determined award sequences --- what about choosing the awards randomly but making sure that every player gets the same sequence? That's not entirely fair, either, because it gives an advantage to "later players". Alternatively, what if the Seafood wheel award was predetermined for example by the number of switch hits, rather than the System 11 random-number generator? Would this be more acceptable for tournament play?

idealjoker First off, thank you so much for work on this project.

For tournament play, I would say yes on EB award and also be able to disable 20M although with the earned 20M, it would be an interesting decision on if to include or not in a tournament setting.

Make special an award of points like EB?

Have wheel award the same thing every time in tournament setting. 250,000 or 50,000? This would also make earning the 20M shot EB requirement be the ramp EB only.

Make center ramp harder to light? Both sets of drops to qualify?

Not necessarily tournament related: On ramp shot after EB is achieved, if consecutively hit without grace period runout, have the 2nd time through be 2x and third time through be 3X of the lit ramp shot point value? After grace period ends without hitting ramp, kill the ramp and you will need to light again to startup ramp sequence again. I think this rule change would lead to some sweaty palms of anxiety once you got up there in 2X and 3X and missing meant that much more. No idea on complexity but could you blink 2X, 3X etc on the cat eyes indicating where you in the sequence of X value on the ramp?

The 'grilled' pop bumpers. Thinking out loud. Somehow incorporate better return on pop bumper shots when grill is going? Maybe X amount of pop bumper hits while grill is lit starts a pop bumper frenzy where pop hits are then worth Y amount of points for Z period of time. Once frenzy is complete, turn off grill and grill must be started again in order to put that mode back in to play.

#52 25 days ago

As long as the jackpot is individually earned, and not random, I can't think why you'd remove it.

#53 24 days ago

slochar, my plan for the dropped sounds is much simpler than implementing an effects queue, allowing for just one sound to be queued and only for a short while. Just enough to allow the game to say Toys, Toys, Toys on the lit inlane without making it miss the Meow(4x) on the Goldfish ramp, or the 5M Guitar solo in the Trashcan.

slochar and tenhaken, thank you for the input on tournament play. What I am trying to do is to make The Cats Meow (TCM) as tournament friendly as I can without compromising the fun factor, which is my main goal. I do not intend to make any major game elements such as the Seafood wheel optional. I completely understand why this is useful for tournaments, but there are already tournament ROMs out there. shimoda, I am definitely not considering removing the Jackpot. I am not completely sold on the idea of making the 20M shot optional, either, but I can see the point and I wanted to put it out there to see what y'all think.

With regards to making the game harder, I agree, the TCM default will be that you have to qualify the Goldfish ramp --- Bad Cats is supposed to be a drop target game --- and the 10x will be off memory. Also, after scoring the first 20M-Wish I want to make the objectives harder by shortening the timers and I may also have the 5-bank spot only 1 letter.

Another potential change to make the game harder and that I'd like opinions on is related to the print on the 5-bank plastic, where it says that the 5-bank spots the Tiger ramp. I don't want to disable the entire Tiger ramp until you drop the 5-bank, but what about disabling the Unlimited Million award? The ramp could just cycle like the Goldfish ramp.

#54 24 days ago

I would be willing to be a beta tester on my Bad Cats. Are you adding a multiball feature as well?

Quoted from idealjoker:

UPDATE
I implemented the first two useful changes today:
I like the Fishbone-Us target code in the L2 ROM release much better than in the L5 release, because it is much more sensitive. The main reason for this is that in L2 the opto triggers both on closing and opening, while it only triggers once in L5. Additionally, L5 allows a maximum of 2 triggers per target hit. Since I'll base the home ROM on L5, I reverted the fish target handling to L2. (My eventual goal is to make the target gradually more difficult as you score points from it.) This was more tricky than expected. There are about 40 bytes of code in the L5 switch handler that deal with limiting the number of triggers per hit to not more than two. It's tempting to assume that it's this limit that makes the difference. However, that code never does anything on my machine. It would only come into action if you would get 5 triggers in the L2 code, which is not something that I think I have ever seen. What actually makes the difference is a single flag bit in the switch table, which makes the opto generate twice as many triggers in L2 than in L5.
I made a simple fix for the famous trashcan light bug. You can see the effect of the change twice in the video below, at 00:48 and 01:48. I'll most likely change the sound effect to the "What's all the racket" call-out. I think that I should also award the empty-trashcan score when it's unlit. The game does not feel right without the callout and I think that the score is appropriate, too.

#55 24 days ago
Quoted from PPalliser75:

I would be willing to be a beta tester on my Bad Cats. Are you adding a multiball feature as well?

He’s said no as that would require physical modification to the game, not something a ROM change can implement. I’ve thought of P-Roc-ing Bad Cats in the past for that reason but I think it’ll be a better one ball game with revised rules (read: I want my P-Roc still to be in a new game I build lol)

#56 21 days ago

Since Bad Cats is a drop target game, how about emphasizing that a bit. Award an extra bonus for dropping two targets at once?

I really liked the Black Knight timed drop targets. Maybe there could be a "milkbottle frenzy" mode, where you need to drop all 3-bank targets before time runs out, or they auto-reset.

The backglass animation could be turned into a kind of "video mode" while the ball stays locked, but beating a cat with a broom is not exactly fine with me Maybe keep the cat spinning with flippers, and if it is fast enough, the broom girl can't hit it. Award points after enough spins without hits.

(I don't know how much free space there is in the game ROM, so these may be impossible to implement in current ROM space.)

#57 21 days ago

Thanks for those of you who have made suggestions for game mods. I will consider any idea suggested in this thread the same way I consider my own: I will think about how it fits the game, how hard it is to implement, and most importantly what effect it will have on game play. (I do not want to implement any mods that make the game play less varied, for example.) For beta-testing ideas, I'll play a few games pretending that I have already implemented the new rules and see how that feels.

Not trying an idea is a lot less effort than trying an idea. Naturally therefore my brain has no problems coming up with lots of reasons why an idea is not very good. If you seriously expect me to consider giving up hours of my hobby time to test out an idea of yours you'll have to give me a good reason or two why/how your idea will improve the game. This will either make me see the light or at least I can give you reasons why I am not keen on it.

Quoted from Tuukka:

Since Bad Cats is a drop target game, how about emphasizing that a bit. Award an extra bonus for dropping two targets at once?

I agree that making the drop targets more interesting/rewarding is worth trying. A shot that I like a lot is a right-flipper backhand sweep of the entire Milk bank and that's really the same idea. Bonus as an award seems like a good option. A possible alternative (or additional) award is an increase to the Jackpot. Tomorrow or over the weekend I intend to post about changes I have implemented to the Jackpot.

#58 18 days ago

UPDATE - Jackpot

Game adjustment #43 now selects between shared (L5 rules) and individual Jackpot. The Bad Cats Jackpot rules are:

1. On power-up, factory reset, or corrupted battery-backed RAM the Jackpot is initialized to 3M.
  2. After scoring a Jackpot, the value is reset to 1M.
  3. After 7 minutes in game-over mode (attract mode) the Jackpot value is increased to 3M if it is less than that.
  4. The skill shot grows the Jackpot by 500K.
  5. Additional Jackpot increases: 20K for completion of the milk or bird banks; 10K for either ramp; 5K for either outlane. These are all very small amounts that mainly serve to randomize the lower digits of the Jackpot value.
  6. When the Jackpot is lit, all additional Jackpot scores are increased to 100K.

For the individual Jackpot I decided to use the L5 code when the Jackpot is lit as a starting point: initialize to 3M and add 100K for target banks, ramps and outlanes. Because it grows much too slowly like this, I have tentatively made it obey the bonus multiplier. Also, I do not reset the Jackpot after scoring. I then made some modifiations. I initialize the Jackpot to 2.85M so that only 2 of the backbox lamps are lit initially, but the 3rd one will light quickly. I changed the values of the 100K Jackpot advances to randomize the lower digits. I doubled the reward for the Bird bank. This is all tentative and I will probably make additional changes to try to make the Jackpot grow the way I would like it to. My goal is to have a "typical" first Jackpot to score somewhere between 7 and 10M.

One thing I like about System 11 Jackpot rules is that every player in a multiplayer game can potentially score the same high value Jackpot. Therefore I implemented somewhat special rules for multi-player games: At the beginning of ball 2, the Jackpot of all players is increased to the maximum Jackpot value of any player at the end of ball 1. Similar for ball 3. Meaning that the Jackpot that any player scores is the Jackpot value of the best player during the previous ball plus any Jackpot advance of the current player only from the current ball. I am not fully convinced yet about these multiplayer rules. They are fun to play but if you have several good players the Jackpot tends to grow a lot quicker than in any single-player game.

1 week later
#59 11 days ago

UPDATE: SEAFOOD BBQ

Since the 20M WISH shot is essentially complete I have been trying out several tweaks to the game rules, as always to try to make the game more interesting/varied. This post describes the Seafood BBQ modification.

There are two game elements in the original code that don't do much for me:

1. The reward for the BBQ mode is too low, and a score reward is not very exciting anyway, so I do not pay any attention. As a result I had not even noticed that you can keep the mode going indefinitely because the timer is restarted every time you hit a pop bumper. This is really neat, I think, and with the right reward players might be tempted to keep the mode going.
  2. The Seafood Wheel is a big part of the game but with the original code I almost completely ignore it, too. At first I thought I'd try to turn the wheel into a game of skill instead of chance. But my kids love the wheel exactly because of it's randomness. And with the 20M wish I have stated to use the wheel to go fishing for Extra Balls, too, especially late at night when I am too tired to get them from the ramp.
The Seafood BBQ rule mod is an attempt at combining those two features in a way that makes the player pay attention. To do this I massively "spike" the wheel during BBQs to increase the probability of getting a BAD CATS letter. When the BBQ is lit for the entire ball from the Skill Shot the probability for scoring a letter is 1-in-3. When the BBQ is lit on a timer from completing the milk target bank, the probability is a whopping 1-in-2 and the Doghouse remains lit while the BBQ is on. With this reward it is now worth it (for me) to go for the Seafood most of the time after completing the Milk bank. So now I am paying attention both to the BBQ mode and the Seafood wheel, which is what I wanted.

#60 8 days ago

BETA TESTING

NB: For legal reasons I do not share any ROM images. I use xdelta patch files, which must be applied to legally owned BadCats L5 ROM code.

I have created a version (R1138) that is ready for beta testing. While there are still some rules changes that I need to post about I should be able to do this over the next few days and I thought that perhaps the Thanksgiving holiday is a good time for some testing fun. If you had already sent me a PM volunteering to be a beta tester, please check your Pinside in-boxes and email spam folders for those whose email addresses I already have.

If you would like to become a beta tester, send me a PM. You'll need a Bad Cats game, an EPROM burner and blank EPROM chips. While I have never managed to damage any of my own games with changing the code, there are risks: you can drop your backglass while installing ROM chips, you can damage your EPROM sockets on the MPU board, you can potentially damage the board when installing the chips in a wrong socket, you can definitely damage the EPROM chips, the game can freeze with solenoids locked on, etc. Note also that every time you install a new ROM you will lose your high scores and settings.

Since I do not want lots of different beta versions being used to play the game I am degrading the test versions: Roughly two hours after boot-up the test games will call the slam tilt routine and then enter an infinite loop. This freezes the game in a safe way (no solenoids locked on). Please report bugs and provide other feedback in this thread.

#61 7 days ago

Sounds great, here’s to hoping for a Thanksgiving beta e-mail

#62 7 days ago

UPDATE - 10x Fish Multiplier

I love the Fish Bone-Us shot. The 10x multiplier is crucial but the multiplier rules in Bad Cats are not well thought out. It is very easy to light 10x from the right inlane which makes it pointless to light it the hard way (bird bank). I almost never have to make any effort to light it. The first attempt at improving the 10x rules was to take it off memory. This helped some but not much. Still too easy from the inlane and no reason at all to light the 10x from the drop targets.

To solve this issue, in my current version of TCM the two ways to light the 10x are treated differently. When you light it from the bird bank it behaves like in the L5 code --- it stays on permanently until you use it. However, when you light the 10x from the inlane it will only stay lit until the fish drops a level. When the fish is not lit, nothing changes. But when the fish is lit the 10x becomes a timed feature. There is no separate timer on purpose. If you light the 10x just before the fish drops a level you'll lose it almost immediately and you don't have anyone to blame but yourself, because you can see from how fast the fish is blinking whether it is worth going for the 10x or not.

To make it clear whether the 10x is timed or not, it blinks when lit from the inlane but is lit solid when lit from the bird bank. Maybe I'll try changing the sounds of the rubber switches near the fish as an additional indicator.

#63 6 days ago

Sounds good! Maybe add an adjustment for the 10x difficulty level, if there is space?

A simple one: increase maximum credits from 10 to 99. I, and probably many others use their games as piggy banks, and if I want one credit for 20 cent, the 1 euro coin gives 5 credits and hits the limit pretty soon.

#64 6 days ago
Quoted from Tuukka:

A simple one: increase maximum credits from 10 to 99

Try adjustment 12. (The manual is wrong in claiming that the max setting is 10. It is 99.)

Quoted from Tuukka:

Maybe add an adjustment for the 10x difficulty level, if there is space?

I can do this by replacing adjustment 34 (Fish Bone-Us 10x Memory) with a difficulty setting of "Normal, Easy, Easiest" like adjustment 36 (Bonus Multiplier Difficulty).

#65 5 days ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

Try adjustment 12. (The manual is wrong in claiming that the max setting is 10. It is 99.)

Mine only goes from 5 to 10 and then back to 5 again. LA-5 ROM (Domestic rev. 5 11-28-89)

#66 5 days ago
Quoted from Tuukka:

Mine only goes from 5 to 10 and then back to 5 again

Okay, thank you. I only checked the Game Adjustments table, where the limits are 5 and 99 credits. I will take a closer look.

#67 5 days ago

UPDATE - Skill Shot

In Bad Cats I never make much of an effort with the skill shot. Sure the 2x bonus multiplier is nice, but not all that exciting. The 500K Jackpot advance is also not really that great a reward with the shared JP rules. With the TCM Jackpot rules the 500K are important, and the 2x multiplier has also become much more valuable. A solved problem. But still a bit lacking, I think. So in my current code there are three different skillshot awards, depending on which of the TOY lamps is lit. The O is as before and awards a 2x multiplier. The Y awards a BAD CATS letter to get you closer to the Jackpot. And the T lights the untimed Fish Bone-Us 10x multiplier, just like the birds drop target bank. I'll see what the testers have to say but personally I like the different awards because they add play variety. I now change my game play based on the skill shot, especially when the Fish 10x is lit.

#68 5 days ago

Good idea!

Maybe also remind the player what the current award is, by flashing the 2X lite along with O, next BAD CATS letter with Y and 10X Fish multiplier with T.

Have you considered selecting between the skill shot awards with lane change?

#69 5 days ago
Quoted from Tuukka:

Good idea!
Maybe also remind the player what the current award is, by flashing the 2X lite along with O, next BAD CATS letter with Y and 10X Fish multiplier with T.
Have you considered selecting between the skill shot awards with lane change?

Yeah I like the selectable skill shot award, if not there still really isn't much strategy in it.

#70 5 days ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

UPDATE - Skill Shot
In Bad Cats I never make much of an effort with the skill shot. Sure the 2x bonus multiplier is nice, but not all that exciting. The 500K Jackpot advance is also not really that great a reward with the shared JP rules. With the TCM Jackpot rules the 500K are important, and the 2x multiplier has also become much more valuable. A solved problem. But still a bit lacking, I think. So in my current code there are three different skillshot awards, depending on which of the TOY lamps is lit. The O is as before and awards a 2x multiplier. The Y awards a BAD CATS letter to get you closer to the Jackpot. And the T lights the untimed Fish Bone-Us 10x multiplier, just like the birds drop target bank. I'll see what the testers have to say but personally I like the different awards because they add play variety. I now change my game play based on the skill shot, especially when the Fish 10x is lit.

This is an awesome idea. Love it!

#71 4 days ago

I was thinking a little bit about the skill shot selection. If lane change is enabled, it would probably be too easy to change skill shot lane according to where ball seems to be going. But since letting player select the skill shot would be nice, how about enabling lane change for skill shot only when shooter lane switch is closed? Then after you shoot the ball, skill shot stays as selected. Of course, when ball enters playfield, normal lane change would again be enabled.

#72 4 days ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I like the selectable skill shot award

I am convinced that this would make the game play less varied because of two issues: 1) It is likely that on many games one of the skill shots is easier than the others. 2) The value of the three awards is not finely balanced. Because of both those reasons I am convinced that, given enough time, many players will end up choosing and practicing a particular skill shot, ignoring the others. Stated differently, I think that making the skillshot selectable will reduce the ball-handling skills required by the player.

In general for me Pinball is a fine balance between skill and randomness. Too much randomness reduces the fun, which I think is the main reason all modern games have ball savers. (The TCM ball saver is not really necessary since Bad Cats is not a drain monster but I do like it when I need it every 5 games or so.) But too much control is not fun, either, because it decreases the challenge.

#73 4 days ago

How about making the skill shot random, but in a 3 ball game, you get all 3 of them? Same for all players to make coding easier.

Tournament players will always go for the 'safe' one shot type strategy on a game. It's a shame when they don't use the whole playfield and just a small part of it.

#74 4 days ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

I am convinced that this would make the game play less varied because of two issues: 1) It is likely that on many games one of the skill shots is easier than the others. 2) The value of the three awards is not finely balanced.

I understand your point. Randomizing the lane, but letting player select the lit lane award, could help in 1). For 2), it is true that the 2x bonus is probably the least desirable of the three. Making it higher depending on ball in play (2x, 3x or 4x on last ball) could help but might be a bit confusing and misbalance the play.

#75 4 days ago
Quoted from slochar:

How about making the skill shot random, but in a 3 ball game, you get all 3 of them?

I like this idea much better, and it is perfect for tournament play. For regular home play it is too deterministic. It may very well be that the current code is too random. If so, I too will come around eventually after I have played a few dozen games. And if this is the case I will try to find an in-between solution, and for this solution I intend to borrow from the best of the best, the designers of the original Bad Cats game:

The Seafood wheel in Bad Cats is a lot less random than I had thought. The "light Jackpot," "Special" and "Extra Ball" awards have some randomness, but the code actually guarantees a minimum percentage for these awards so it is not really all that random. (The EB clearly comes up much more in Bad Cats than it should.) And the remaining wheel rewards are even less random. They are taken from three lists --- for three different score ranges --- with 16 entries each. The code guarantees that during a game, for every 16 wheel spins, every item from the list is chosen exactly once. Then, the list repeats. The reason the wheel seems random is that the game first tries twice with a random number generator to find an entry that has not been chosen before. If this fails, the last unused award from the list is chosen. What I learn from this is that you can generate the appearance of almost total randomness using an almost deterministic algorithm. So, if I do end up wanting to reduce the randomness of the TCM skill shot, I intend first to try something along these lines.

Probably to help with the appearance of randomness, the three lists are per game and not per player. Therefore, if you know the lists you can count awards -- a bit like counting cards in Black Jack -- to gain a tactical advantage. Here they are...

score < 2M  : 250K, 100K, 10K, 50K, 25K, 100K, 250K, 25K, 50K, 100K, 10K, 250K, 25K, 100K, 50K, 250K
2M < sc < 5M: 10K, 250K, 25K, 25K, 100K, 50K, 10K, 50K, 100K, 10K, 50K, 100K, 10K, 250K, 50K, 25K
score > 5M : 10K, 25K, 50K, 10K, 100K, 25K, 50K, 10K, 250K, 50K, 25K, 100K, 10K, 50K, 25K, 50K
#76 2 days ago

UPDATE - Drop Targets

One of the suggestions earlier in this thread was to provide extra rewards for multiple drop-target hits. I thought this was a very good idea because it rewards skill. So I implemented the basic idea and added a sound (the seafood guy saying "yeah!") whenever more than one drop target is hit with a single shot (double hits and sweeps of three). The result was quite funny -- almost every time I hit a target the guy said "yeah!". So it turns out that it is much harder to hit single targets than doubles on Bad Cats, because the target banks are vertical or very nearly so, which makes for shallow angles to the flippers. Because it is obviously not a good idea to reward doubles with this playfield design, I implemented the opposite: If you manage to knock down an entire bank only with singles you get extra rewards, and the game congratulates you with a Meow! There are also different target sounds, depending whether you drop a single or multiples.

In the version out with the testers the target sounds are not very good, and the rewards for the bird bank is insufficient, but the functionality is there. This rule works very well for me: Once I have dropped the first one or two targets in a bank as singles by accident, I try hard to complete the rest as singles, too. So it has made the gameplay more varied for me.

Does anybody know if this drop target rule been used in a pinball game before?

#77 2 days ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

Does anybody know if this drop target rule been used in a pinball game before?

Single drop in order on centaur but not really the same.
Alien poker as well but I'm sure you knew that one....

#78 1 day ago
Quoted from slochar:

Single drop in order on centaur but not really the same.
Alien poker as well but I'm sure you knew that one....

Alien Poker does not require you to hit them as singles. If you hit the 10 and Jack together with all drops up, it counts the same as first dropping the 10 and then the Jack. I am pretty sure that Centaur on my iPad is the same.

#79 1 day ago

I'm unluckier than you then when I had those games it wasn't a given when hitting both.

#80 1 day ago
Quoted from slochar:

I'm unluckier than you then when I had those games it wasn't a given when hitting both.

It might depend on switch matrix scanning status.

#81 1 day ago

Stargate has a single drop in order on the three left drop targets .

#82 1 day ago
Quoted from jsmall:

Stargate has a single drop in order on the three left drop targets .

And the 2 drops above those 3 drops. Those upper 2 are timed after the lower 3 are hit in sequence. Quite a reward if you hit all those 5 in order in time.

#83 1 day ago

Assuming it is not a software version issue, it seems that Alien Poker can be inconsistent. This is a bug IMO --- if I ever get around working on the Alien Poker code, I will look into this.

More to my original point, all three games reported so far have the rule that you have to drop the targets in order. That's not the same rule that I implemented for TCM, so for the moment I can still claim innovation

#84 1 day ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

Assuming it is not a software version issue, it seems that Alien Poker can be inconsistent. This is a bug IMO --- if I ever get around working on the Alien Poker code, I will look into this.

System 6/6a employs a switch queue of 3 switches, so I'm not sure how common it is/was. I don't think I would have gotten down 4 targets at once, but certainly 3.... and the lane change switch gets put in the queue every time you flip the right flippers. I'd think you'd have to make the switch queue longer, and add some code to check the order. The switch queue is probably populated in reverse order of the switches or something for this to happen (been a long time since I was in a sys6 game).

Quoted from idealjoker:

More to my original point, all three games reported so far have the rule that you have to drop the targets in order. That's not the same rule that I implemented for TCM, so for the moment I can still claim innovation

True, but make sure you call it out somehow so people know there's something different. This would be for casuals that aren't aware of the nuances of the romswap and might just be playing.

#85 1 day ago
Quoted from slochar:

Bally had the common sense to allow a 16ms grace period on two drops falling around the same time to be counted as in sequence (Centaur).
This is one of my biggest gripes with Cosmic Gunfight which appears to have no grace, presume the same with Alien Poker.

#86 1 day ago
Quoted from slochar:

make sure you call it out somehow so people know there's something different.

I have a suitable callout for the completed bank (the female Meow instead of the male Bad Cats) but the sounds that I have tried for the individual "singles" have not worked well. For a partially completed birds bank I'll try to use the flasher at lowest brightness to indicate that the bank is still "clean" (all targets dropped so far as singles). For the milk bank, which does not have a flasher, I'll try to come up with a better sound-based solution. If everything else fails, I can always use a display message.

#87 1 day ago
Quoted from Quench:

gripes with Cosmic Gunfight

I'd love to get my hands on a Cosmic Gunfight. And that's without every having played the game.

#88 12 hours ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

I'd love to get my hands on a Cosmic Gunfight. And that's without every having played the game.

That's pretty much how I bought it! I liked the layout with most of the single level playfield being in play.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 19.99
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!