(Topic ID: 120198)

TBL True Serial Number list!!! What's yer number dude?

By RTR

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 37 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

157efe1b676d522198b9b15edece8343 copy.jpg
IMG_8126 (resized).PNG
PM04 The Big Lebowski articles (resized).jpg
big-lebowski-check.jpg
image.jpg
44792-176856-thatsabummermanpng-noscale.png
TBL_Ransome_note.jpg
TBL4.png
TBL1.png
TBL3.png
TBL2.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
10394487_863021103755368_6083669566890202998_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#202 4 years ago

I expect I'll make my last payment this weekend while having a Caucasian (or two) in celebration of the event.

1 week later
#234 4 years ago

Caucasian in hand and final payment just made - I'm officially all in!

Cheers Dudes - here's to a monumental game experience and continued good things from DP!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

#272 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

First post and I'm also paid in full.
TBL will be my first pin and yeah, it's a big chunk of change, but when I started looking at buying used pins that were in good shape, the price difference didn't seem that bad for getting the pin that I really want, TBL.
Went with the chrome and rug upgrade because I really want to tie my room together.

Nice!

And damn straight too!

#273 4 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

While waiting you can see the designer in action in the dutch pinball association clubhouse and setting up a TBL
Yep, it is dutch spoken .... Rest assure, no secrets were revealed
http://content.omroep.nl/omroepgelderland/items/video/2015/04/GK_04-04-2015_Nijmegen_Flipperfanaat.mp4

Great video - thanks for sharing! Fantastic to see a shot of the "latest" game (new playfield) in action!

Interesting to hear pinball being discussed in Dutch with the occasional American game or manufacturer's name popping up occasionally.

2 months later
#404 4 years ago

Right behind you Dude!

2 weeks later
#428 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

sorry guys, life intervened! I will get on it this weekend...

No rush - we hope all is well man.

10 months later
#508 3 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

It would be great if Dutch could post what sequence they are shipping - like #27 thru #35 the week of June 1. Or are they doing that somewhere that I don't know about?

I'll settle for DP even being up to manufacturing #27 by the first week of June.

The only shipping info I've seen is from other Pinsiders based on their email correspondence with DP. Number 8 is supposed to ship this week.

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from genex:

sweet i am #9

Are you shipping via air freight or container?

#517 3 years ago
Quoted from genex:

I'm going container for my #9

Damn. No videos of your TBL in the near future then.

No plans for air freighting mine either though.

#524 3 years ago

Man, wouldn't it be nice if DP or their distributors put out some OFFICIAL info on this for all pre-orderers' benefit?

Just sayin'.

#528 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

They did. They gave the whole estimated build schedule in the last email update.

???

Perhaps I missed something in the interim, but the only estimated build schedule I've seen was released in early February and covered in this thread that I subsequently created:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tbl-production-schedule-released

AND the following is the last official email I received and nowhere does it address an updated production schedule or how many games will be shipped at a time via container:

4/15/2016 - The Big Lebowski™ Pinball - Now shipping - Mark it Dude!

Dear Tim,

The first The Big Lebowski™ Pinball games are boxed and will be picked up on Tuesday to the first achievers who pre-ordered The Big Lebowski™ Pinball !!

We can’t tell you how happy we are! It has been a roller coaster adventure building this pin and now we finally can share the fun of this game with you. The production line has moved be more efficient and we will now slowly ramp up to build more games. We will keep you posted when your game is ready and we will ask you how you want to ship your game.

As you probably remember, our plan was (and still is) to ship the games in batches by sea to the USA. However, we received requests from some achievers who prefer to receive their game earlier and asked us to send it by air. Since the start of this project, we listen to you. You gave us input for the game, gave us ideas for call outs and now you give us the idea to be flexible with shipments. And Dutch Pinball abides. That’s why we offer you the alternative of direct shipment by air so you will receive your game asap. The costs of this shipment will be higher of course but we just want to offer you the option.

1. You choose regular shipment by sea: your game will be sent in a batch to the USA and you only pay the costs in the USA (approximately $ 300.00).
2. You choose direct shipment by air: your game will be sent directly from the factory to your house (approximately $ 1,450.00).

For Achievers in Australia and Asia, we will find out what the costs are for these two choices and inform you later. For Achievers in Europe, it is easy. They will all be shipped directly from the factory to your house by truck. We will inform you individually about the costs (this differs per country and city).

The mission of Dutch Pinball is to bring fun to the world and we believe we succeeded in designing and building the best pinball machine ever with high-quality animations, music, light and SFX, immersive game-play and love for details. We hope you will love it as much as we do.

We'll send out more updates as soon as we have more 'new shit' to show you guys!

Until then, stay tuned.

Best regards,
Team Dutch Pinball

2 years later
#575 1 year ago

I'm guessing you're not an EA.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Special When Lit
$ 25.50
$ 36.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside