(Topic ID: 120198)

TBL True Serial Number list!!! What's yer number dude?

By RTR

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

157efe1b676d522198b9b15edece8343 copy.jpg
IMG_8126 (resized).PNG
PM04 The Big Lebowski articles (resized).jpg
big-lebowski-check.jpg
image.jpg
44792-176856-thatsabummermanpng-noscale.png
TBL_Ransome_note.jpg
TBL4.png
TBL1.png
TBL3.png
TBL2.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
10394487_863021103755368_6083669566890202998_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 9 years ago

I'm in, just did 3rd deposit. Fingers crossed that shit's all good now.

My friend Perry is out, though.

3 months later
#391 8 years ago

#56!!!! Far out!

11 months later
#521 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

29 for first container not 40 is what I heard.

I wonder if there are container ETAs. Looks like I'll most likely be in the 2nd.

#526 7 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Man, wouldn't it be nice if DP or their distributors put out some OFFICIAL info on this for all pre-orderers' benefit?
Just sayin'.

They did. They gave the whole estimated build schedule in the last email update.

#532 7 years ago

Just got an email update this morning ! Snap!

Copy paste:

As you may already know the first The Big Lebowski™ Pinball games have arrived at the first achievers. Our goal is now to ramp up production as fast as we can so everybody will soon get their game. We hope the shipment of the first container with 21 games for the US will leave the factory as soon as possible.

Here are some pictures of the first games that have been delivered to the first achievers!

Production has moved
In the first weeks of production, we found out that we needed more space. That’s why we moved the production to another hall at our production facility. New people were hired as well and they now are fully trained for building (parts of) the games.

The factory builds the games and pre-tests them according to our (very thorough) testing procedure. After this, we (Dutch Pinball) test the machine as well. Yesterday we tested and boxed game #9. Next Monday, TBL #10, #11 and #12 will be ready to be tested. When a game passes the test we will contact the achiever to ask what type of shipment he prefers.

We realize the amount of games that have been built might not seem like a lot, but we are confident that in the next couple of weeks the ‘rate per week’ will go up as we – and the factory – are getting better and faster at building the games.

Shipping FAQ's
We've received a lot of question about shipping. So here are some frequently asked questions and answers about shipping:

Q: How many games will be shipped in one container and how long does it take to travel on a boat to the US?
A: A 20-foot container will fit 21 games. As soon as it is fully loaded it will be transported to the port (Rotterdam) and ship to Cointaker who will handle the local distribution in the US. When we have 21 games ready will depend on the amount of games that are ordered for the US (we produce by number) plus how many customers choose to ship by air. From the 9 games that are tested and boxed, five are waiting to go in the container. Of the next 20 games, 16 are for the US.

Q: Is it possible to arrange shipping by myself?
A: Yes, you can. Please send an email to [email protected] to arrange the time and date for pickup. Please keep in mind that you need to arrange the insurance as well if you choose this option.

Q: When will my game ship and should I already let you know which shipping method I prefer?
A: As soon as your game is (almost) ready you will receive an email to confirm your delivery address and to ask which shipment method you prefer. Until you receive this question, you don't have to do anything.
We'll send out more updates as soon as we have more 'new shit' to show you guys!

Until then, stay tuned.

Best regards,
Team Dutch Pinball

#534 7 years ago
Quoted from jakekpgh:

Looks like they are something like 9 weeks behind the schedule they released in Feb.

If it's not late as fuck, it's not pinball!

6 months later
#556 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I hope not, was really looking forward to mine (#105) in October...then November..maybe December and now I havent got a clue!

I'm #53 and still waiting. I know it's been built, but it's waiting for the new boards & for enough games to put on the next US container...but they might be close to building yours at this point.

1 week later
#559 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Tell them you want your money back. That will light a fire under their asses...

I don't want my money back....and fire under their asses for what? My game is built. It's waiting for revised boards and enough units to fill a container. The nature of games coming from overseas is what it is. It's not like a drop shipment from Stern or JJP.

1 week later
#565 7 years ago
Quoted from sacd:

rarehero and you'll be waiting much longer on #53 as it is sitting nicely in my gameroom.
Check your number, 53 is mine.

Oh whoops - mine is #56

1 week later
#567 7 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Ive got one on order with Nitro but have no idea how to find out my serial number, can anyone tell me how? Also, I understand there's a mailing list for pre-buyers of the game to get updates but I'm not on that list, where do I sign up?
Thanks!

Email Dutch pinball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

15,000 (OBO)
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-urban-achievers-list?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.