(Topic ID: 120198)

TBL True Serial Number list!!! What's yer number dude?

By RTR

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

157efe1b676d522198b9b15edece8343 copy.jpg
IMG_8126 (resized).PNG
PM04 The Big Lebowski articles (resized).jpg
big-lebowski-check.jpg
image.jpg
44792-176856-thatsabummermanpng-noscale.png
TBL_Ransome_note.jpg
TBL4.png
TBL1.png
TBL3.png
TBL2.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
10394487_863021103755368_6083669566890202998_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#243 9 years ago

Appears some people have short memories and others have more money than brains for preordering TBL. There will always be some who like to preorder, but 94 on Pinside is as if there is not a concern in the world about this pin. Agree that licensing issues are resolved but does anybody have proof the financial structure is fixed so money can be spent wisely? Do preorders believe that producing these will be a slam dunk?

Reliability of TBL is the last unanswered elephant still in the room. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned as a bigger concern up til now. The game at TPF lasted what, 4 or 5 hours before being pulled because it was broken beyond repair (my words)? Granted it was a prototype, and probably one in the same from NYC. The US East coast launch was at Modern Pinball with two TBL's. One machine was down half the night and the other was working sporadically.

DP are you listening? This pin had better be a lot more reliable or you're entering a world of pain. It would be a shame too because that would be entirely of your own doing. Think of a preorder mob that has just found out their pinball project went south - yikes. I am anxious for a public reveal too so TBL can see some action and we can see it holding up. Of course, I can't wait to see the final art and decent code too. Waiting to buy TBL until they are being shipped and played and issues are resolved. May have to buy a rug off eBay until then.

2 weeks later
#331 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Front Page of our Vancouver BC Paper:image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

4/20 - a holiday I can get stoked about. Why did I never know about this day before and how lucky was I to find out about it today of all days and at 3:30pm? Good karma / timing I guess!

1 year later
#519 7 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Glad to be # 147 as research shows that it takes 130 repetitions to get the build process right and that the Dutch are not very focused during the Summer!

Don't forget times when the Dutch countrymen are scheduled to be speed skating in the Winter Olympics. Fortunately that doesn't occur until 2018 in South Korea, and your TBL should be completed before then. South Koreans have proven themselves to be crafty skate competitors and they've figured out the car building business. Just waiting for the day when Hyundai or Kia announces they've entered the pinball manufacturing arena. The biggest benefit of that might be derived from a buildup of reliable parts inventories and balancing of the supply chain model.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 210.00
15,000 (OBO)
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-urban-achievers-list?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.