(Topic ID: 120198)

TBL True Serial Number list!!! What's yer number dude?

By RTR

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

157efe1b676d522198b9b15edece8343 copy.jpg
IMG_8126 (resized).PNG
PM04 The Big Lebowski articles (resized).jpg
big-lebowski-check.jpg
image.jpg
44792-176856-thatsabummermanpng-noscale.png
TBL_Ransome_note.jpg
TBL4.png
TBL1.png
TBL3.png
TBL2.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
10394487_863021103755368_6083669566890202998_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rensh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 9 years ago

On the list and still in

#70 9 years ago

I see also 3 associates of me are on the list.

They are all 3 still in. One of them is also on Pinside known as Steigerpijp so you can perhaps split him off so it will be 2 associates + Steigerpijp.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Thanks Rensh. Steigerijp (he PM'd me) is on the list about 6 spots up from you in the new list. He also mentioned a couple of associates that are in, so I listed him as x3. Now I have you on as +2. Meaning you both have 2 associates listed.
Can you verify that I am not double counting anyone?

Checked with Steigerpijp, they are different. So Rensh+2 and Steigerpijp+2.

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

I think he's just removing them all together than tracking the outs (a few outs in this thread); that is probably the right way to do it to avoid unnecessary animosity.
Aren't Curtis_Playfield and Molly the same person, if so she's an out I believe per other thread. Id love to know ozno's status given his behavior on the other thread (soup nazi allegations that fell silent all of a sudden).

Yep, Ozno is out

1 week later
#162 9 years ago

Correct. Starting April 1 sales will go via distributors

#166 9 years ago

I discovered a double, one of My +2 on the list is also himself on the list, ballypinball1968. So list has to be reduced by 1

#192 9 years ago

Just paid in full.

DP has his stuff, despite philgate, much more under control as SkitB. You cant compare these two.

1 week later
#266 9 years ago

While waiting you can see the designer in action in the dutch pinball association clubhouse and setting up a TBL

Yep, it is dutch spoken .... Rest assure, no secrets were revealed

http://content.omroep.nl/omroepgelderland/items/video/2015/04/GK_04-04-2015_Nijmegen_Flipperfanaat.mp4

#270 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Metal cabinet protectors, nice. That looks like a new playfield too.. So pretty recent.

I am quite sure that this is 1 of the 2 protos in NL. They made a batch of 5 pcs of which 3 pcs are im US after expo and 2 remained here. Spoke with JP yesterday and he didnt mention a first production unit

3 weeks later
#337 8 years ago

Nice newsletter but is lacking the pictures in above post. Now not anymore

TBL1.pngTBL1.png TBL2.pngTBL2.png TBL3.pngTBL3.png TBL4.pngTBL4.png
1 month later
#375 8 years ago

#163 ordered at expo

#379 8 years ago

So with serial number 190 already out there we are missing a lot of duderinos on thirst list. Awesome, more success as I expected

1 year later
#539 7 years ago

Jaap said apparently in vacouver skype interview they are doing approx 8 pcs a week so 58 2 weeks plus 16 makes 74. So guessing a little south of 80

And I helped unboxing 58 so definetely that no is correct

So doing the math teaches me my no 163 end of jan - first half feb taking 2 weeks christmas holiday into account. And no waiting for a container for me. Will go to factory and do endtest there myself and load it in the car afterwards. Gonna be a long 3 months however ...

#540 7 years ago

And if you have a BBB, in europe somebidy is offering to swap his delivered TBL with a BBB.

If value TBL really matches BBB this is a great compliment for DP but frankly speaking I dont think so

1 month later
#545 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

So the one at the local arcade is having a few small problems. Hoping another owner may be able to provide some help. Left flipper is sticking up as soon as powered on. Go into test mode and it works. Also the bowling mech is auto launching the second ball everytime if you miss on the first shot.....anyone know proc to provide some help?
Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Already fixed

#548 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What was the problem?

Apparently just a loose connector

1 week later
#552 7 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Hello fellow TBL hopefuls,
I tried registering on Dutch Pinball and they require you to enter their first project name to, I suppose, tharwt spambots ( Dutch version of Captcha?). Anyhows, I tried The Big Lebowski and Bride of Pinbot to no avail. I'm trying to make sure they still know I exist as a pre-order. Believe it or not, they temporarily lost my name and I had to go find my deposit. They 'supposedly' have me in the system now (#126), but I remain in the dark when my TBL will ship. Any advice/help/ideas?

In the dark we all are more or less

but I would reccomend sending Barry an email at barry at dutchpinball.com. If you mention your serialnumber you should be OK

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rensh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-urban-achievers-list?tu=Rensh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.