(Topic ID: 120198)

TBL True Serial Number list!!! What's yer number dude?

By RTR

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

157efe1b676d522198b9b15edece8343 copy.jpg
IMG_8126 (resized).PNG
PM04 The Big Lebowski articles (resized).jpg
big-lebowski-check.jpg
image.jpg
44792-176856-thatsabummermanpng-noscale.png
TBL_Ransome_note.jpg
TBL4.png
TBL1.png
TBL3.png
TBL2.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
10394487_863021103755368_6083669566890202998_n.jpg
There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 12.
#201 9 years ago

Last #6 payment made.

#202 9 years ago

I expect I'll make my last payment this weekend while having a Caucasian (or two) in celebration of the event.

#203 9 years ago
Quoted from geo:

Hey there, I'm new to Pinside! Last week I paid in full for a Big Lebowski pin. It'll be my first pin. I hope a made the right decision? Maybe I should of just got a Medieval Madness remake? But that would have been very un-Dude.

Hey there Geo - added you to the Verified Dude list, welcome!

#204 9 years ago

I'm happy to start seeing i'm not the only one that is going all in. Obviously the more that go all in the bigger the chance these things get produced. Still sphincter factor has been reduced thanks to all you replying so far

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I'm happy to start seeing i'm not the only one that is going all in. Obviously the more that go all in the bigger the chance these things get produced. Still sphincter factor has been reduced thanks to all you replying so far

You also aren't the only one with some sphincter issues about the final payment. After all the stuff with SkitB and all I was really hoping for a little more in the NSNL than what they provided. Just for peace of mind an updated pic of the facilities with stacks of parts would have been nice. Not trying to say SkitB and TBL are in the same boat at all, but of course it makes me think a little more.

I'm still in, but you better believe I marking off 180 days from my Paypal payments. Also hoping to hear something from the Texas festival (though I don't expect to hear much) before hitting the final button.

#206 9 years ago

Final payment made

image.jpgimage.jpg
#207 9 years ago

I haven't got around to it yet, but I'll be making my final payment this weekend.

#208 9 years ago

Still in. ALL in, just made the last payment.

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Hey there Geo - added you to the Verified Dude list, welcome!

Thanks!

#210 9 years ago

Paid in full, can't wait to play it at TPF!!!

#211 9 years ago

Paid in full as well.

#212 9 years ago

Paid in Full Man

image.jpgimage.jpg

#213 9 years ago

Submitted final payment last night. Hoping to hear impressions from TPF soon.

#214 9 years ago

Just saw this on twitter:

https://twitter.com/MadPlanet69/status/581604727936299008

It looks like the new playfield artwork (tape below toilet next to left slingshot in place of potleaf), but there is a sticker over the character inserts that seems to say awaiting approval. I thought that the new playfield had been approved?

Edit: Weirdly, in that picture the briefcase is still to the right of the Walter insert as opposed to the crowbar in the new approved playfield artwork. Perhaps this prototype still has the old playfield, but Universal demanded that the potleaf is covered in order that it is shown in public?

#215 9 years ago

Tha game at TPF is one of the original 3 protos that are still in the US as far as I know. So probably just has some "doctoring" to make sure Universal isn't pissed off like you guessed.

#216 9 years ago

Makes sense, thanks. It also looks like it's running the same pre-alpha code as before which is a little disappointing, but I saw someone mention that DP are awaiting approval for various video and audio clips before they are able to show updated code. I'd love to have some more of an idea of how the rule set will look, but I guess I can be patient. I'm just hoping that it ships with decent code!

#217 9 years ago

Brunswick Pro Bowling on iTunes is pretty fun on the iPad. Good controls and you can tilt the iPad so that the ball will move over slightly as it rolls down the lane. A free distraction to hold me over till TBL arrives.

#218 9 years ago

Kind of late. But I'm in...

#219 9 years ago

I'm in as well.....Will be making my pre-order final on Monday! Just called my Credit Card company to confirm if this goest tits up I am covered! I am new here and have been a lurker as far as pinball fan, but this title pushed me all in and I am super stoked for this! This dude is abiding!

#220 9 years ago

I would be in, if I didn't think 9.5k for a machine was insane. Love the game tho. If it was 6k i'd buy one in a heartbeat.

#221 9 years ago

// Error: Image 381475 not found //

#222 9 years ago

Paid in Full

#223 9 years ago

Added 4 more verified dudes - msadan, CCary, jpk1972, and Squall - welcome abiders!

Anybody play this at TPF?

#224 9 years ago

Another dude just showed up - welcome Jakekpgh to the verified list!

#225 9 years ago

This was a fun game to play at the TPF. I loved it and would order one in a heart beat, but due to the language it won't be in my home. I have two young kids in my home and yes at some point they will hear most of theses words at school, but I won't be pushing that kind of language or supporting that in my home. If they put a family version on it. I will be all in! Great game, to bad the language ruins it for me.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#226 9 years ago

They are going to have family mode per their FAQ.
http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/faq

Will The Big Lebowski™ Pinball have a parental controls/adult mode?
Yes, and if you have kids, you’ll be glad it does!

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

This was a fun game to play at the TPF. I loved it and would order one in a heart beat, but due to the language it won't be in my home. I have two young kids in my home and yes at some point they will hear most of theses words at school, but I won't be pushing that kind of language or supporting that in my home. If they put a family version on it. I will be all in! Great game, to bad the language ruins it for me.

Quoted from sd_tom:

They are going to have family mode per their FAQ.
http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/faq
Will The Big Lebowski™ Pinball have a parental controls/adult mode?
Yes, and if you have kids, you’ll be glad it does!

Pony up!
Last payment made x 2. Dios mio,Pendejos! With love of course, of course dude.

#228 9 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Submitted final payment last night. Hoping to hear impressions from TPF soon.

I was impressed with TBL at TPF, but was not encouraged to buy when I saw the big sticker on the backglass that read "pending license agreement".

Also the game was gone by 6:00PM on Saturday, and on Sunday I saw a sign at the TPF entrance that read "The Big Lebowski is retired". One can only assume that it had issues, and was unable to be repaired.

#229 9 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
#230 9 years ago

These are working prototypes and glitches are bound to happen. I think it says something that they made the game available for this event, even if it only survived one day.

#231 9 years ago

This was a stateside game with expo playfield and code. Not to worry playfield is approved. It does make you scratch your noggin a bit wondering why dp would let this roll. My guess is to pump the cointaker distro to prove that all is well. Good and bad I guess. I was hoping for more but until the clips are approved we'll have to wait for bunny's toes to dry.

#232 9 years ago
image.jpgimage.jpg
#233 9 years ago

Added Mrsomeone to the Verified Dude list!

#234 9 years ago

Caucasian in hand and final payment just made - I'm officially all in!

Cheers Dudes - here's to a monumental game experience and continued good things from DP!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

#235 9 years ago

Very impressive! Very close to the number of preorders before the whole Phil Gate deal.
There might be be a NSNL out this week according to Barry via my last email to him.

#236 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Very impressive! Very close to the number of preorders before the whole Phil Gate deal.
There might be be a NSNL out this week according to Barry via my last email to him.

And there are still 12 dudes on the old list that have not responded one way or the other:

Mr_Freshie
Rommy
mdsjdtx76
B1GF15H
SkiBall
MusketD
Metallik
GaryMcT
KidChrisso
Modern Pinball in NYC
Maddog
Marboroman

If you guys know status on any of these, let me know!

#237 9 years ago

RTR - I've been in since the beginning. Thought I was on the list, but I guess I never spoke up.

Bring on the Caucasians!

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

And there are still 12 dudes on the old list that have not responded one way or the other:
Mr_Freshie
Rommy
mdsjdtx76
B1GF15H
SkiBall
MusketD
Metallik
GaryMcT
KidChrisso
Modern Pinball in NYC
Maddog
Marboroman
If you guys know status on any of these, let me know!

A one time PM to those last ones?

#239 9 years ago

I'm in also.

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

A one time PM to those last ones?

Everybody got a pm.

#241 9 years ago

I wonder if we'll get an email tomorrow with an update?

#243 9 years ago

Appears some people have short memories and others have more money than brains for preordering TBL. There will always be some who like to preorder, but 94 on Pinside is as if there is not a concern in the world about this pin. Agree that licensing issues are resolved but does anybody have proof the financial structure is fixed so money can be spent wisely? Do preorders believe that producing these will be a slam dunk?

Reliability of TBL is the last unanswered elephant still in the room. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned as a bigger concern up til now. The game at TPF lasted what, 4 or 5 hours before being pulled because it was broken beyond repair (my words)? Granted it was a prototype, and probably one in the same from NYC. The US East coast launch was at Modern Pinball with two TBL's. One machine was down half the night and the other was working sporadically.

DP are you listening? This pin had better be a lot more reliable or you're entering a world of pain. It would be a shame too because that would be entirely of your own doing. Think of a preorder mob that has just found out their pinball project went south - yikes. I am anxious for a public reveal too so TBL can see some action and we can see it holding up. Of course, I can't wait to see the final art and decent code too. Waiting to buy TBL until they are being shipped and played and issues are resolved. May have to buy a rug off eBay until then.

#244 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Appears some people have short memories and others have more money than brains for preordering TBL. blockquote>

5906f004eb867ecbfd5ca6c1ca7060da.jpg5906f004eb867ecbfd5ca6c1ca7060da.jpg

#245 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

others have more money than brains f

Just happy to be blessed with more money than brains.

#246 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Just happy to be blessed with more money than brains.

Where do I sign up!

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

These are working prototypes and glitches are bound to happen. I think it says something that they made the game available for this event, even if it only survived one day.

glass-half-full.jpgglass-half-full.jpg

#249 9 years ago

That proto is the one from expo. We have seen them re design the one subway as an example of things they learned and are working to improve.
TBL is not short memory for me. Its about deciding to support a new company. Risk is involved. But this hobby is my passion and if this creates a new and cool company its worth it.
I am sure WOZ guys felt the same way.

#250 9 years ago

Anyone want to sell their pre-order spot??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-urban-achievers-list/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.