(Topic ID: 120198)

TBL True Serial Number list!!! What's yer number dude?

By RTR

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 576 posts
  • 135 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by gmkalos
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 37 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

157efe1b676d522198b9b15edece8343 copy.jpg
IMG_8126 (resized).PNG
PM04 The Big Lebowski articles (resized).jpg
big-lebowski-check.jpg
image.jpg
44792-176856-thatsabummermanpng-noscale.png
TBL_Ransome_note.jpg
TBL4.png
TBL1.png
TBL3.png
TBL2.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
10394487_863021103755368_6083669566890202998_n.jpg

There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 2 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Hello fellow TBL hopefuls,
I tried registering on Dutch Pinball and they require you to enter their first project name to, I suppose, tharwt spambots ( Dutch version of Captcha?). Anyhows, I tried The Big Lebowski and Bride of Pinbot to no avail. I'm trying to make sure they still know I exist as a pre-order. Believe it or not, they temporarily lost my name and I had to go find my deposit. They 'supposedly' have me in the system now (#126), but I remain in the dark when my TBL will ship. Any advice/help/ideas?

Not sure who "they" are, but I would send a note to Barry. barry@dutchpinball.com

#552 2 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I tried registering on Dutch Pinball and they require you to enter their first project name to, I suppose, tharwt spambots ( Dutch version of Captcha?). Anyhows, I tried The Big Lebowski and Bride of Pinbot to no avail. I'm trying to make sure they still know I exist as a pre-order. Believe it or not, they temporarily lost my name and I had to go find my deposit. They 'supposedly' have me in the system now (#126), but I remain in the dark when my TBL will ship. Any advice/help/ideas?

In the dark we all are more or less

but I would reccomend sending Barry an email at barry at dutchpinball.com. If you mention your serialnumber you should be OK

#553 2 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

(#126), but I remain in the dark when my TBL will ship. Any advice/help/ideas?

I'm close to your number and my guess was getting loaded on the ship late Jan. But with this new board problem we could be looking at March now.

#554 2 years ago

Thanks. I'll email Barry. I'm dying to get this title.

1 week later
#555 2 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

I'm close to your number and my guess was getting loaded on the ship late Jan. But with this new board problem we could be looking at March now.

I hope not, was really looking forward to mine (#105) in October...then November..maybe December and now I havent got a clue!

#556 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I hope not, was really looking forward to mine (#105) in October...then November..maybe December and now I havent got a clue!

I'm #53 and still waiting. I know it's been built, but it's waiting for the new boards & for enough games to put on the next US container...but they might be close to building yours at this point.

1 week later
#557 2 years ago

Tell them you want your money back. That will light a fire under their asses...

#558 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Most of us that are still in are not that way. DP is making a good faith effort to get us our games in a timely matter, while at the same time fixing issues along the way. I personally will wait another year if needed to have a machine that has zero issues and fairly complete code.

#559 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I don't want my money back....and fire under their asses for what? My game is built. It's waiting for revised boards and enough units to fill a container. The nature of games coming from overseas is what it is. It's not like a drop shipment from Stern or JJP.

#560 2 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I'm #125. No one has projected dates for shipping. Just when a container is full, they send it out.

#561 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm #53 and still waiting

rarehero and you'll be waiting much longer on #53 as it is sitting nicely in my gameroom.
Check your number, 53 is mine.

#562 2 years ago
Quoted from sacd:

rarehero and you'll be waiting much longer on #53 as it is sitting nicely in my gameroom.

#563 2 years ago

On first post of this thread, rarehero is #56. Guess it's been so long, hard to remember

Hope there's container news soon !

#564 2 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Hope there's container news soon !

And code news!

#565 2 years ago
Quoted from sacd:

Oh whoops - mine is #56

1 week later
#566 2 years ago

Ive got one on order with Nitro but have no idea how to find out my serial number, can anyone tell me how? Also, I understand there's a mailing list for pre-buyers of the game to get updates but I'm not on that list, where do I sign up?

Thanks!

#567 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Ive got one on order with Nitro but have no idea how to find out my serial number, can anyone tell me how? Also, I understand there's a mailing list for pre-buyers of the game to get updates but I'm not on that list, where do I sign up?
Thanks!

Email Dutch pinball.

4 weeks later
#568 2 years ago

I'm #254,

I talked to Melissa at Cointaker today, she spoke to DO last Friday, thought i would share what i learned. Much of this most of you probably already know, but as you also know it is hard to get current info from DP so I'll share what i learned today. Keep in mind all i know is from Melissa, if you think you know better please share...

DP is only maxing 300 TBLs total. They have shipped around 60 and change so far. There was that board problem, and might be another delay in progress. Cointaker is getting #s 200 to 300. They expect to have them all out the door this year. DP isn't going to announce their next pin project until these all the TBLs ship.

All Cointaker's slots are taken and there is a waiting list. I didn't ask how many were on the waiting list because I'm getting a machine, so there.
DP is supposed to release info some time in the next two weeks, hopefully they will talk about when the machines will move out the door,,and talk about the delays and code issues.

Melissa said that currently DP plans on filling half size containers that hold 21 machines each.
Hope this helps some of you and be careful, there's a beverage here man!

#569 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing what you heard.
I think I'm #295 so I'm not holding my breath for a '17 delivery, I'd just be happy if they start shipping again.

#570 2 years ago

Had a DP email today,
First this

IMG_8126 (resized).PNG

#571 2 years ago

And then a second one a few hours later, judging by the email it does seem that DP did have some news but has now had to come clean and let everyone know why the delay is

#572 2 years ago

Check "The Big Lebowski Preorder Club" thread, lots of new shit has come to light, along with speculation and frustration.

1 year later
#573 9 months ago

Trying to resurrect this thread.. get all the EAs together to try and work something out with DP..

All EAs without a game PM me.
First I want to get a closed forum going, with only EA in it, away from all the speculation and bullshit.

#574 9 months ago

...ZERO! lol

157efe1b676d522198b9b15edece8343 copy.jpg

#575 9 months ago

I'm guessing you're not an EA.

#576 9 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I'm guessing you're not an EA.

...I'm an EUA (early UN-achiver) lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
There are 576 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside