(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 5 years ago

I'm in.

2 months later
#200 5 years ago

This update is enough to keep me in. It's kind of cool that they aren't playing any games with revealing the overall design or excluding folks who aren't in on it yet.

I also like that we have a little time prior to artwork approval to ponder some of the (?) features. I'm guessing that the mini playfield in the upper right could be a bowling alley. It looks to have two entrances, one from the right ramp and another from the (?) box in the upper left. Behind the mini playfield is really hard to guess, could that be "the rug" or perhaps a trampoline at Treehorn's place? I'm most curious about what's in the box at the end of the ramp on the upper left. Maybe a bar or glass for making a White Russian?

#202 5 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Thought this thread would be at least warm by the time I got home tonight!

Me too! I'm really excited about the potential of their playfield design and figured more people would be snooping around this thread thinking about jumping off the fence once the next news release comes out.

3 weeks later
#250 5 years ago

Now that we have some order number samples and know that they're all over the board, we need a math savant to figure out the logic of how their order numbers are generated.

1 month later
#298 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Anyone heading to Chicago?

I plan to. It should be a cool event with these guys at the helm.

1 month later
#326 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm official now. IN.

Welcome to the party....Dude! F@&k it Dude, let's go bowling.

4 weeks later
#365 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i thought you goobs might like this
walked past it last week. . .

Awesome! I wonder if they have enough room in that tiny store for a Big Lebowski pin?

Edit: It would really tie the room together.

1 week later
#382 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

Darn I made a typo, I was in from the 10th of July. See, I should be worried now!

No need to worry, these guys have their shit together. Give them some time, Phil will deal you in soon enough. Beside, there's been not much new lately. I think October 17th, at Pinball Expo will be our next big reveal. I'm sure it'll really tie the room together.

2 months later
#925 4 years ago

blockquote cite="#2007580">Video or it didn't happen. BTW ask Phil to return my email...

The DP guys seem to be the most accessible of any of the pinball makers. Phil and I have exchanged numerous e-mails, even private humor, and he was easily available during Expo and partied with TBL buyers. So, your e-mail might have ended up in their spam, so try sending it again. I'm sure everyone will get answered after they get back from their whirlwind US tour with those awesome prototypes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
BK Pinball
$ 18.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside