(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sd_tom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

In

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Does anybody have a link showing the planned finished playfield?

Not out yet

1 week later
#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Fair enough, but how many units do you need to make to turn a profit? My point is that there won't be anywhere near enough interest to make this viable. People start these ridiculous threads with their heads in the clouds.

You're out of your element man.

3 weeks later
#145 5 years ago

Facebook post shows the guys looking at things to tie the room together

#153 5 years ago

yeah glad there's a rug pre-order kicker.. was starting to feel a bit weak in my dedication

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Maybe if you're stoned 24/7

let it go dude.. you don't get it, fine.. you've made your point

3 weeks later
#189 5 years ago

So I was looking back at the receipt for my pretty order to try to figure out how to even make the next payment and saw it Is def April 1st as well as they said they'd send reminder info 30 days out. I am assuming people are gonna wait till the march new shit newsletter goes out , which I guess will have payment info? Or did I miss payment info somewhere else?

1 week later
#201 5 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Thought this thread would be at least warm by the time I got home tonight!

New thread was created.. Unless you mean you expected you order count. They promised some more this week along with providing details on next payment

#206 5 years ago

2nd payment in!

#209 5 years ago

They moved 2nd payment to 4/15 fyi

#211 5 years ago

It does look like there is kickback

#217 5 years ago

You don't have to prepay.. It's not a limited run.. So I don't see your point

1 week later
#224 5 years ago

Is the rug for under the machine or to stand on while playing. To say it will tie the room together is a given

1 week later
#246 5 years ago

And mine 41450 ... So yeah.. Kinda random

#258 5 years ago

I'll uh, just check with the boys down at the Crime Lab. They uh, got uh, four more detectives working on the case. They've got us working in shifts.

1 week later
#264 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

ok...so here's a question...is the artwork on the playfield drawn cartoon style or more photo like?

I am curious about this too after the artist name was released.. his samples were generally very cartoon / Disney. Not sure I could abide by a "scooby doo" version of TBL. Guess just have to wait.. since they were close last month on artwork approval hoping we at least get a hint about direction this month in the NSNL

2 weeks later
#265 5 years ago

bleh been quiet lately.. I guess, to be fair to BOP 2.0.. they should probably get that shipping before being too overboard with public TBL activity. hoping there's a may NSNL

1 week later
#285 5 years ago

yeah i saw that.. I don't think i'll make it but I sure hope somebody does and brings back some intel

#290 5 years ago

nope.

1 week later
#304 5 years ago

Just made my july payment. I just noticed the payments are all numbered and they count down.. #89xxx, #38xxx, #29xxx ... with my order # being 41xxx ... some crazy numbering going on

BTW.. when do we get TBL in the database? Noticed hobbit is already in there. I guess when there's some artwork to show.. which i hope is "soon"

#306 5 years ago

No nothing. I thought for sure they would of filled a suitcase full when they came to USA for a Pinball fest recently (TPF? Don't remember) and dump them in the local mail. But nadda they are supposed to be shipping BOP 2.0 very soon so maybe distracted a bit with that

#309 5 years ago

I guess I don't understand why they want to be so careful about adding a new one. Even if a game never manifests, linking all the discussions of the rise/fall to the database still seems useful? Oh well.. Itll happen soon enough I'm sure.

1 week later
#313 5 years ago

Jeff Bridges on His Upcoming Live Album and Revisiting 'Lebowski'
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jeff-bridges-on-his-upcoming-live-album-and-revisiting-lebowski-20140623

Wonder what the chances are that his band would do some of the tracks . his band already plays covers of one or two tracks in the movie, plus they have to talk to him anyway about artwork approvals.

also, hoping for an update this week.. Actually, I more hope for an update regarding BOP 2.0; seeing how they communicate / meet timelines with those customers is important to me as a TBL customer.

#314 5 years ago

huh yet another TBL rolling stone article this week: 'The Jesus' related.
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/john-turturro-wants-to-revisit-big-lebowskis-jesus-20140624

1 week later
#317 5 years ago

so who's taking the selfies for the playfield? I'm trying to think of something

#334 5 years ago

So from getting ourselves in order, since we've proven the order #s are all over the place. Perhaps email date/time of the preorder confirmation?

#338 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Hey VIP's...thought I would share my entry in the T-shirt contest...(for all to enjoy)
btw..."Mrs Burningman" will also be attending the VIP party at Expo....
Caucasians1.jpg 35 KB

man going to be hard to beat that. may have to change my strategy.

#348 5 years ago

My original #41545 pre-order confirmation email had a timestamp of Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM ; anyone else get a confirmation email sooner?

#353 5 years ago

Maybe a couple other people may chime in and see if you can get closer to 9.

#359 5 years ago

The website says you won't get the VIP goodies after October, and seems to leave open the idea prices could go up after that. Otherwise, they've never suggested anything other than an unlimited run to date

3 weeks later
#366 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Hey VIP's...thought I would share my entry in the T-shirt contest...(for all to enjoy)
btw..."Mrs Burningman" will also be attending the VIP party at Expo....
Caucasians1.jpg 35 KB

Got mine sent over and they posted it overnight.

Facebook link to the whole album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.649462081816615.1073741828.145510835545078&type=1

Hopefully there's more coming!

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Whats funny is that I havn't received my official shirt yet. The one's in my pictures were purchased a while back

Maybe they'll toss one in with the playfield you're probably going to win

#370 5 years ago

yeah but even they are telling me "it is kind of hard to compete against boobs" .. my friends may vote for you anyway

Post edited by sd_tom: typo

#375 5 years ago

The last NSNL from them was July 31st , Subject "You want a button? " So haven't missed anything other than that one, and maybe you just weren't on the email list yet.

They may be keeping a low profile a bit until BOP 2.0 is shipping.. The natives are restless as they've missed their initial ship targets

#378 5 years ago

I got my shirt. Though yeah, nothing is fucked here.

#380 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

had to give you a thumbs down on that one Tom...

understood, totally justified I was being very unDude.

#386 5 years ago

I added mine to my wishlist vs my collection, since I don't physically have it in my hands.

#390 5 years ago

Yeah, i understand that end of things as well. I don't plan on moving the wishlist TBL to the collection until it arrives at my house. I guess I'm a glass half empty kind of guy

getting close to end of month.. checking inbox for NSNL would also love to see a BOP 2.0 "Now shipping" announcement.. that's been a little mishandled IMHO from a communications point of view.

#392 5 years ago

Getting to the end of the month... needing my NSNL fix! Will take some positive news like "now shipping" on BOP 2.0 as well.. I'm desperate!

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'd be happy just getting my t-shirt. I have e-mailed them at least 10 times with zero response to at least 5 different e-mails if not more. Guess I can try calling. Kind of disappointing they are that unresponsive about something small, I mean I knowit isn't important but you'd think they'd say something at least.
Others confirm they haven't received their shirt as well? I was a day one order.

Yeah that's lame. Did you guys get a solicitation of size email? I got an email on Jun 19th from Phil, subject line "Hey Thomas - Please confirm your Dutch Pinball T-shirt details." I sent a response to that one, and got my shirt within a reasonable time frame from there

I would say overall, it is weird how well they seem to do with the NSNL, but things like BOP 2.0 updates / t-shirts they seem to drop the ball on.

Anyway, new company / there will be problems. Realizing there's no way I would of survived the WOZ schedule slips though

#401 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Quick update, I got a PM from Phil with DP saying he had been e-mailing me back, for whatever reason I wasn't getting them, not even in junk e-mail. So he did contact me back and apparently has been on my previous e-mails, very odd but just an FYI for others, my Hotmail account was maybe blocking them. My t-shirt was already on the way.

Well that's good to hear! It's funny, I had to have a similar conversation with a wine club my wife and I joined in may. I saw a credit card transaction from them, expected but I sort of expected an email or two from the club since may (who doesn't email market these days?). They confirmed they did send out emails, and did have my correct email address on file.. checked my spam folder as well (gmail though), no dice. Maybe the NSA was hoping to intercept your t-shirt and my wine.

4 weeks later
#418 5 years ago

48 hours till TBL launch party in the netherlands!

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

friggin killin' me....seems like all I am doing is refreshing e-mail, then refreshing DP's FB page, then checking Pinside.....
rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat

haha.. yeah.. I am pretty sure I have a meeting at 3pm with my boss due to lack of progress on a boring project / too much pinside refreshing. I still check the DP forums as well in this cycle even though nothing ever happens there.

#424 5 years ago

BTW, i found this link to all the NSNL archives.. it has a "join mailing list" thing at the top.. maybe people who have pre-ordered but not getting the NSNL should try signing up?

http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=9eee7a6360316059f8bee9561&id=81a0b2aa1b

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

That does not affect the tshirt. I am on the NSNL list.

True but a couple other people who said no T-shirt also said they weren't on the NSNL list as well.

#442 5 years ago

The pre-order date is the day before the party. So, if you want the rug you have to get in on the Thursday of Expo (vs Friday of expo when it's at PBL party / VIP party). I think that's fair from a perks point of view.. after the party and expo, requires less faith

When you preorder by October 19, you’ll automatically become a Very Important Pinhead™. You’ll get unprecedented, behind the scenes access to The Dutch Pinball Team as we develop TBL, and you’ll be one of the first to play The Big Lebowski Pinball™.

You'll be one of the first to play The Big Lebowski Pinball™.
You'll get a TRUE-SERIAL™ TBL.*
We'll donate $25 to The Dude's Charity, No Kid Hungry on your behalf .
You'll be the first to get exclusive inside information before it's released to the public via The New Shit Newsletter™ VIP Edition.
You can participate in special contests like our TBLfie Selfie Contest and win awesome prizes, such as a one-of-a-kind pre-production TBL playfield signed and given to you by The Dutch Pinball Team.
You'll get lots of cool swag like t-shirts, and...
You'll get behind the scenes photos, videos and Tours.
You’re invited to our Lebowski Launch Party in The Netherlands, and to our Penthouse VIP event at Pinball Expo in Chicago this October. (Just, be sure to wear your limited edition Dutch-Pinball T-Shirt.).
And of course, you'll get a custom woven, perfectly sized rug… it ties the whole room together.

* TRUE-SERIAL™ numbers are assigned in the order in which the machines are preordered and produced. As this is the ACTUAL number of the machine which comes out of production, we cannot tell you your number until we start building your pinball machine.

#443 5 years ago

An evite just went out to pre-orderers with an interesting note from Little Larry. So, since they've been having problems getting everyone on the mailing list, if you are pre ordered and didn't get anything just Now and DO want to attend expo.. I suggest emailing phil soon.

#444 5 years ago

Also they are presenting Thurs night at expo.. Anyone going?

Screenshot_2014-10-03-15-41-09~2.jpg
#454 5 years ago

perhaps production starts means just that they start putting in the material orders for all their pre-orders as they have the bill of materials locked down by dec? may take months to get all the parts in the quantities they need sorted, and handed over to the manufacturing guys. Manufacturing can be a whole different animal if they're doing it for real (vs guys in basement).. which seems like they are going by the news article saying they are in a manufacturing facility that is going to do it for them. That means you have to do a lot of paperwork on assembly instructions at all that so they assemble to spec, etc.

However, if I get the call saying the game is ready early I won't complain. Just wouldn't expect it.. there's still could be a long road ahead.. 6 months till they start being late

#457 5 years ago

Yeah this team they've put together is pretty impressive, and shows discipline and experience. Just thinking to where most of these other projects are/were in maturity 6 months from shipping and so happy these guys decided to do TBL and that it doesn't look like it'll have to get rushed out the door

Do they need a USA-based embedded software engineer? I don't think I've worked for a company that could put out a deadline that far in advance and get anywhere close. Let alone cause murmurs of 'early' Can appreciate the hardware being stabilized 6 months before release to give the software guy a platform to crank away on.

#472 5 years ago

Aren't you already in at #19? Does anyone not care about the rules? Or are you talking about the PAGG row of TBL?

Post edited by sd_tom: read comment before comment

#477 5 years ago

Don't believe they are getting more involved in the Chicago lebowski fest than that translite.

There is one apparently slated for pinball life party on Friday / just before VIP party

#480 5 years ago

So jealous of you guys heading out there.. Has been an expensive year for unexpected vet bills and with xmas coming out (and TBL payments to make ) just didnt come together. Just shelled out another $500 this morning for ear infection on dog + Cushing's disease checkup test

You guys take good care of the playfield I'm gonna win

#482 5 years ago

I like the idea of bill Murray, but never going to happen.. Cohen brothers are anti-sequels. Nice try though by satire site

#497 5 years ago

A friend once described only trying to avoid "life mistakes" as defined as something you're still feeling the ramifications of / kicking yourself about 10 years later. I think I can safely say getting TBL will safe from that . For an example though, see the vonnie D threads.

#519 4 years ago

Pretty good presentation overall. Someguy that sounded drunk sitting too close to microphone

#522 4 years ago

Yeah in the other thread Jared said he was sitting next to him. DP better check their rug.. Might of been peed on

#528 4 years ago

Anyone else think of "this is our time down here" Goonies speech when Phil was talking. Prob not.

#558 4 years ago

if you click preorder on their website:
USA Payment plan: $ 4,500.00 USD now, $ 4,000.00 USD in installments

(shipping will be billed separately)

#559 4 years ago

has anyone seen burningman? I'm sure he's stoked!

#568 4 years ago

maybe it's defaulting to euros out side of USA?

#571 4 years ago

From MArch:
Ask Phil: Our Cancellation Policy.

Ask Phil is my chance to answer any questions you might have about Dutch Pinball, The Big Lebowski Pinball, or Life in General.

Tom from Texas asked if I could clarify our preorder cancellation policy.

Sure Tom, and thanks for the question. Those of you that know me personally, know how much I hate it if I can’t cancel my preorder – and trust me, that’s some serious unchecked aggression!

That's why we decided that Dutch Pinball would do it completely differently:

As a VIP, you can cancel your preorder and get full refund of the money you paid towards your TBL preorder at any time, up until we begin assembly of your machine. I’ll even send you an email before it goes into production.

Notice, there's no asterisk and no fine print - Just our commitment to you.

#574 4 years ago

just re-reading cancellation part... I would of never thought this would be "revolutionary" : "I’ll even send you an email before it goes into production." -> after the MMR surprise door close, guess we can rest easy

#582 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Another one to Portland
Sebastian Taylor

is this your friend you claimed was the drunk guy at the DP presentation?

#603 4 years ago

Interesting choice in ballast points curry flavored beer. I like it, but not for everyone. . I couldn't watch all of it though.

#625 4 years ago

for USA anyway you use paypal to Dutch Pinball USA .. so it goes to an american account, so no currency or international fees or anything.

Looking at conversion rates, just out of curiosity.

USD to EUR exchange rate on Dec 27th when i put my deposit down was $1:0.73 EUR or $8500 to 6206 EUR

Today it is 0.78 euro's.. so $8500 to 6,661 EUR

So, they are making a bit more than they had planned (maybe that's what's paying for the chrome since that was just announced ) ; but it's all a gamble.. it was flat/down it looks like most of the year

currency.png
#627 4 years ago

it's there, it's at the bottom of this (summary: the rug at this point)
http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/game

Plus the chrome which they announced there

#665 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Where is the "long gameplay video"?
Can someone clarify the "chrome" pre order issue for me? It doesn't say anything about "chrome" on the website pre order list.
Btw, kudos to Phil for understanding how to SELL and MARKET a F ing pinball game!

Chrome was mentioned as a reveal of sorts in the DP presentation that Jared also taped (so same link just posted for VIP party, find the DP presentation)

#727 4 years ago

And the price went just went up to $8995 for pre-orders and no rug. snooze ya looze.

#740 4 years ago

It is precedented that the price goes up after a date (JJP). They had it on their website you had to order by Sunday to get guaranteed preorder price and rug. So , seems fine.. Day 1 orderers like myself and others got in when there were zero incentives to pre order (no rug, unlimited run of games, etc), but a nice payment plan ($1500 a quarter) that was doable.

Yes at this point I can't see a reason why people would preorder since can wait till they are shipping now... Unless it was a dream theme and you just found out about it.

This strategy probably let them get a somewhat stable # of games to build between now and April. So they can start inventorying parts etc now.. With more of a trickle of orders coming in until they ship?

#747 4 years ago

They had phrasing on their website that said "guaranteed preorder price" was one of the benefits of preorder. We were talking about that statement on various threads as well about that implying a price hike. So no, it wasn't in bold but it was there. If I were you I'd wait and see, follow the threads and see how it goes. And start saving. Or wait for a huo one later?

#751 4 years ago
Quoted from lost8ball:

Anyway, because the down payment is refundable I expect there were some that bit off more than they can chew and will cancel before shipment.

That's prob true but that may not help you.. They said in expo presentation they aren't playing the sell preorder spot games.. If they don't want it, they get their money back. New orders at back of line. Just in case you missed that is all.

#753 4 years ago

One last time for posterity here's what the preorder section of website used to say:

"Get the guaranteed preorder price and become a Dutch Pinball Very Important Pinhead™
When you preorder by October 19, you’ll automatically become a Very Important Pinhead™. You’ll get unprecedented, behind the scenes access to The Dutch Pinball Team as we develop TBL, and you’ll be one of the first to play The Big Lebowski Pinball™.

You'll be one of the first to play The Big Lebowski Pinball™.
You'll get a TRUE-SERIAL™ TBL.*
We'll donate $25 to The Dude's Charity, No Kid Hungry on your behalf .
You'll be the first to get exclusive inside information before it's released to the public via The New Shit Newsletter™ VIP Edition.
You can participate in special contests like our TBLfie Selfie Contest and win awesome prizes, such as a one-of-a-kind pre-production TBL playfield signed and given to you by The Dutch Pinball Team.
You'll get lots of cool swag like t-shirts, and...
You'll get behind the scenes photos, videos and Tours.
You’re invited to our Lebowski Launch Party in The Netherlands, and to our Penthouse VIP event at Pinball Expo in Chicago this October. (Just, be sure to wear your limited edition Dutch-Pinball T-Shirt.).
And of course, you'll get a custom woven, perfectly sized rug… it ties the whole room together.

* TRUE-SERIAL™ numbers are assigned in the order in which the machines are preordered and produced. As this is the ACTUAL number of the machine which comes out of production, we cannot tell you your number until we start building your pinball machine.

#754 4 years ago
Quoted from lost8ball:

I did miss that. I was out of town (and very busy) for a week and started catching up at the airport last night. That makes it very easy then.

Yeah I thought I could send you to Jared's video but looking at his ustream account now I can't find it oh well, yeah I'd wait and see what happens.

#759 4 years ago

Yeah its a lot. I know why I'm in (dream theme).. I would say everyone who had pre ordered prior to the Netherland launch party is similar to me. I currently can't imagine ever doing this again. I said that after $6800 I think for XMLE.. But there was no lebowski.

People can pay another $5 off the new price and get the smaug edition hobbit if they want.

Luckily there's enough of these coming to california that it should be possible to play it yourself regardless of purchase.

#763 4 years ago

Yeah it might be a lot to keep the list updated as people drop off.. But I would love to hear how many preorders got in before the bell

#768 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I used my phone to pay. I was buying during the seminar, as I knew others would be buying right afterwards. In my excitement, I actually ordered 3x, but was able to get that all sorted out. The default country was Algeria. Needless to say, my credit card was frozen after I tried to buy an $8500 pinball machine and ship it to Algeria.

heh well i guess it's good to test them now and again

#771 4 years ago

You could email Phil or jaap. I imagine though they need to sort of catch their breath a bit and catch up on some things and then send out some New Shit Newsletters. Fair warning the T-shirt distribution has been haphazard. Thinking though that all the new orders are going to require them to get a bit better organized with the books anyway.

#783 4 years ago

I am a bit torn on that.. the movie is so perfect, quotes plentiful. nothing good happens to these characters. . so a callouts like "Jackpot!" breaks character a bit.

#788 4 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

I would love some Sam Elliott pinball narration. Maybe in attract mode or at game start.

Yeah if they use the Sam Elliot sound-alike voice actor from the original promotional video to narrate a couple things, that's fine. He's the only one where it is appropriate to break "the third wall" so to speak

#799 4 years ago

Yeah, and some states (mine) pursues getting those taxes more than others. What I am wondering is, given the payment plan spread out over 2014 and 2015.. is it likely to trigger the tax man noticing (i.e., spread out $1500 payments vs a single $9k payment). I guess I don't understand how CA learns of the transaction.. who's selling me out?

I do know PayPal has the option to provide your SSN number to them... no way in hell am I giving them that

#805 4 years ago

hmm..

#808 4 years ago

or send it to my brother's house in Corvalis.. nah, i'm not that nice

#828 4 years ago

Yeah i will note that as well... their own website sends confirmation out well before you even finish the paypal screens. Me thinks they need to spend a couple weeks sorting out their books / getting everybody on the mailing lists, tshirt orders sorted, etc.. That's the one thing they've been "small company amatuer-ish" about so far.

#854 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

ok, just finished watching the movie for the first time.
so... i guess my only question for the pinball machine is...
will there be any ladies getting tossed in the air?

The kickback is labeled trampoline

#881 4 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

Anyone know when the cutoff to order and still receive the chrome and rug is? Emailed dp but haven't heard back

A week ago

#893 4 years ago
#909 4 years ago

They aren't late yet so things should stay happy till then. That's when the shit storms start to form.

#912 4 years ago

Try sales@ or jaap@ or barry@ if phil@ isn't working. They may have gotten overwhelmed at expo and still sorting it out.

#924 4 years ago

What's Rensh smoking? Oh right.. Netherlands

1 month later
#968 4 years ago

Yeah with TBL out of shadows , subject to same no skin in the game contributions. Which is fine, its a forum and I will admit I've posted in the JPOP and SkitB and Hobbit threads with no skin in that either. I can appreciate the before time though when it was just us.

Anyways, for accuracy Aurich is out per another thread. Sorry to see him go..

So, for those not paying ahead, another payment is coming up. Generally there's been major reveals before payments do.. But between the prototypes already out there and Phil not being around.. Wondering if VIP newsletters with a lot of new shit are going to be thing of past. I'd love to see more on software as it progresses. Final playfield art whenever thats done.

#972 4 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I touched base with Barry the other day and it looks like they are focusing on getting the assembly line up for TBL and getting BOP 2.0 out.

Yeah getting BOP2.0 takes priority.. luckily it looks like hardware for BOP 2.0 is 95-100% done and 60% on software.. so still a way to go and they really should get the priority.

#977 4 years ago

hey no worries man.. i was only concerned about the rules.. (preorder list count).. doesn't anyone give a shit about the rules? All your points are valid and something DP should take to heart.

#983 4 years ago

I still like this one the best, and as good as the playfield artwork is now, it still would of been cooler if it was more like this:

http://omgposters.com/2009/02/20/exclusive-tyler-stouts-big-lebowski-poster/

#984 4 years ago

iceman44 is also out, citing pre-order Fatigue. (JPOP thread)

#986 4 years ago

Yeah, and just saw someone else in that thread quit on TBL too but wasn't in this list anyway. Definitely looks like pre-order shenanigans cloud has shifted a bit over there. Technically, they have been on point with TBL.. so it is a shame it leaks over here.. and I wonder if BOP2.0 had gone as smooth as TBL if they would really be immune or not. I would say not as I think it's a general sentiment.

1 week later
#1023 4 years ago
#1035 4 years ago

Still in; Nothing specifically seemed fucked beyond recovery... it doesn't sound universal was actually threatening anything, it was phil worried about the "what if" game in the context of all the other shit.

However, I can see Phi's actions CAUSING issues with Unverisal now (since he posted the email address of some woman whom I'm sure isn't going to appreciate that), plus him seeming to intend a run on the bank.. scorched earth style. Lame; a lot of crap happens in a company that doesn't need to get aired out.

2 weeks later
#1046 4 years ago

Yesterday was my 1 year "in on TBL" anniversary. Other than the last two weeks, this has been a positive pre order experience. Though the Phil stuff is def a downer, looking forward to my game next year and happy to see bop 2.0 starting to get some traction finally.

#1048 4 years ago

Thought today's email was pretty good.. I don't see the point in the achiever edition but I guess they felt they needed to do something (I didn't).

#1049 4 years ago

Reviewing the track list vs the official sound track for the movie.. The pinball machine has the better music list.

3 weeks later
#1084 4 years ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
€ 3.70
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 13.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sd_tom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside