(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey dudes - after a year of compiling a list of fake preorders, I am happy to help track a list of everyone that is on the REAL preorder list! As a reminder, I have no affiliation with Dutch Pinball - I am pulling for them on this project though!!

The list I am tracking here is for people who have already gone to

http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/preorder

and plunked down 1,000 fully refundable dollars on a pre-order for this amazing theme!!!

This is not a place to discuss whether you should (yes, you should) preorder or not, so please stay on topic.

Here is the list, I will add to it as you guys chime in and update:

RTR
Burningman
Starfighter
zsciaeount
Sd_tom
Bemmet
jazzmaster
genex
wellarmed (Germany)
r6emporer
taz
Mr_Freshie
Ozno
Bigmac (Luxembourg)
HENSBROOKER (dibs on 21) (Netherlands)
BigLebowski (Germany)
Inhomearcades x2
Rommy
PDXmonkey x2
deadzebra
mdsjdtx76
twominds
B1GF15H
PinGiant
Rlslick
JustLikeMe(UK)
Rarehero
Tuna_Delight
Pinbally_1968 (Netherlands)
Aeonblack
Litzy
Edmorex
dannylite
Mr68
Beauimpala
Unlisted #1
Junkhauler
Pipeline Tom
Superchicken
Nikonokin
Unlisted #2
Pinhead 1982 (UK)
Charlie - Seattle Pinball Museum
mguidarelli
Huddyrx
Wcbrandes
Sammiesguys
Pinballslave (Czech Republic)
Foxtj24
Biv (Switzerland)
Troutfarm
PinBalt
Kapper
SkiBall
JRawlinson_2000 (UK)
Erik
Hwawonyu
Dr_spaceman
Deaconblooze
Berserk
Concerthardt
DerRoland (Germany)
MusketD
Molly
Fattrain
Rarehero's friend Perry
Highdef
Vex
Karl (Norway)
Rensh (Netherlands)
Sebastian (friend of pdxmonkey)
Leechman
DrJoe
Yonkiman
Metallik
Nilroc
GaryMcT
Redmamanora
Pugsley
BrianMadden
MikeHogue
Kcpinballfan
NorCalRealtor
Zucot
KidChrisso
Modern Pinball in NYC
3 associates of Rensh (Netherlands)
BillE
Maddog
Marboroman
Pinball Jones (arcade near Bemmet)
Hank527
PinWolf
pinghetto
pinaholic
Chuck_Sherman's friend
Blairalley
Leisure
jonninemonic

#25 10 years ago

Hey guys - I may not have worded my opening post very well. The list I am tracking here is for people who have already gone to

http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/preorder

and plunked down 1,000 fully refundable dollars on a pre-order for this amazing theme.

I have had a few pm's asking for additional info on how to get on the list - but I am not affiliated with Dutch Pinball at all - I was just interested in tracking a sort of "pre-owners" club, if you will, since I had that other EPIC and FUN (but pretend) pre-order list going at one time.

That other thread, unbelievably and thankfully, is obsolete!!

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, dream theme. If I knew how to build a custom pinball machine, Lebowski would be my first choice.
As for pre-order...I haven't sent money yet. I suppose I'm theoretically in - as I can't seem myself NOT buying a Lebowski pinball ...but the rational side of me wants to see a bit more info first.

This is a hobby that welcomes irrationality!

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I'm a probably in on this one. I agree, the theme is Epic. Not quite in... Yet!

No sweat dude, I'm not tracking maybes - so if you change your mind let me know!

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

What is the purpose of making these lists? I mean this as a legitimate question, I'm not being critical.

I am looking to see who all on pinside has a TBL preordered. Sort of like a club. Think of it like the 'members only' threads.

I am also interested to see how well the project is going by the mount of interest generated.

And to jayhawks point, dudeists generate less drama!

#34 10 years ago

Wow, 10% of all preorders so far are from Europe!

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

We all have to accept that there is a very tiny chance people in europe not only pre order using this fine pre orderlist topic.
I know.... Its sad..... But we are man enough to overcome this horrible fact.

Thanks for stopping by Plunge!

#37 10 years ago

Bump!

#48 10 years ago

I think the making of a TBL pin is more epic than the other epic announcements on pinside today.

This is like, just my opinion, man.

#50 10 years ago

Cool, are you in on the pre order?

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Freshie:

I'm in. Placed deposit first day I could.

Got you on the list, welcome dude!

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

- It all started with a rug
- you waited 69 days
- you wait another 100+ days
- hype gone....

Thanks for stopping by again plunge, you are a breath of fresh air as always.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

ahhhem...with Mr Ozno, it now makes 13.
obviously you are not a golfer

Ozno has been added now!

Quoted from jlm33:

173 virtual preorders translated into 12 real ones? Hell of an attrition rate!
Guess some are waiting for more information before jumping in.

I expect more after the April update. Not everyone has these types of conversations at home:

Me: Wow, someone is finally making The Big Lebowski pin!!
Mrs. RTR: cool, who?
Me: Someone we have have ever heard of in Europe.
Mrs. RTR: Well, you better get on the list!

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Sounds like (unrealistic) Science-Fiction to me

Full disclosure - Mrs. RTR is a WOZLE owner....

#71 10 years ago

Welcome dude! That makes 14 and at least 2 were from Europe!

Quoted from Bigmac:Yeah, me too,
I've just done the deposit about 800€ per wire transfer to Dutch Pinball.
Bigmac
from little Luxembourg in Europe.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Fair enough, but how many units do you need to make to turn a profit? My point is that there won't be anywhere near enough interest to make this viable. People start these ridiculous threads with their heads in the clouds.

It's beautiful up here in the clouds dude, try it sometime!

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Fair enough, but how many units do you need to make to turn a profit?

For giggles:

5 guys could pay themselves 150k each for the whole project. (None of them appear to have quit their day jobs yet.) Add in the licensing fee of 85k. At 500 machines sold, that would be about $1700 into each machine for design, licensing, software development, engineering, etc.

Leaves $6,800 per machine for parts, labor, shipping, and a profit margin. At 300 machines, it leaves about $5,800 per machine. They could sell 300 machines very easily.

DP says they have over 100 preorders already - on next to ZERO news besides licensing - so yeah I think this can work for sure.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I had heard rumor that there were 100 pre-orders but seemed like that was just it, a rumor. Do we know this to be true? If so, I would think we are going to be hearing something soon as far as an update. DP knows they can't keep us in the dark for too long for fear that people may start pulling out. I would be very surprised that we would have to wait until April to get our next update

I was quoting HENSBROOKER on the 100. I did not hear that directly from DP.

They have to come pretty strong on this next update for sure.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Check
- Just for the record (you doubt'ers) -> DP confirmed over 100 pre-orders at the very beginning of Jan '14...

HENSBROOKER - are you in on the preorder?

#89 10 years ago

Well, if the next 6 people will reveal themselves, I will put you on at 21.

Sure would like to see more interest on this!

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I read that as you are already in and you requested 21....
RTR...I think we are offically at 15

I agree - and HENSBROOKER makes 15!

Totally understand others sentiment on information. Hoping that will come soon.

#94 10 years ago

Hey, Hammacher is selling $35,000 custom whack a moles, TBLs for $8500 seem a little less extravagant.

http://www.hammacher.com/Product/11258?promo=search

#110 10 years ago

RIP Philip Seymore Hoffman, he will be missed.

#112 10 years ago

It would be nice to stick a PSH line from the movie in as a call out/tribute to him. Any ideas? I can't recall many of his lines.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003523/quotes
Maybe this after the game ends:
"Well, enjoy. And perhaps we'll see you again some time, Dude."

Good suggestions, but I like this one best!

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

I´m on the pre-order list, too

I guess you would have to be in!

#122 10 years ago

17 pinside preorders (remember that is 17 that care enough to update this thread...) does seem a little low, but there are plenty of dudes that will buy in once 'new information comes to light'.

For some, that will be just showing real progress like some of the other boutique pin makers have done. For others, it may mean a whole machine is available. Either way, they will have no problem selling enough of these to make a go of it.

#123 10 years ago

Addendum - as long as the product is exceptional!!

#128 10 years ago

FYI - 4 of the 17 preorders are from Europe. I guess this theme has some genuine interest over there.

Post edited by RTR : grammar

#132 10 years ago

I like their style dude.

They aren't getting ahead of themselves. Can't wait to see more. Glad to see the workspace and the fact that this is a full time gig for at least some of them.

#133 10 years ago

The difference here is that they are very clearly letting everyone know that you do not have to preorder to get a game.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

TBL's space is reserved

abide rug.JPG 24 KB

That is awesome!!

#137 10 years ago

You live in WI - that is pin-central compared to a lot of places! I think your chances are pretty good.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

One of my top 3 favorite movies. I put the 1k down a few days back. Hopefully the game stays on schedule.

Welcome dude! You are #18 to verify on pinside.

Did you receive your New Sh*t newsletter?

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I am buying! Very exciting to see the new digs. Truly hope this gets done and is awesome.

I took that to mean that you have paid your deposit and so I put you on the list. Let me know if I got that wrong. RTR

#159 10 years ago

I am digging my new rug! You guys know what to say...

#160 10 years ago

I am already afraid someone is going to piss on it and I don't even have it yet!

2 weeks later
#171 10 years ago

I hope the next update is significant. I bet it will be. Seems like DP is taking the opposite course of some of the other new pinball ventures as far as info goes.

When they don't have anything significant to say - they don't say anything! Less buzz, but less bitching too...

#178 10 years ago

Ok guys, stay on topic and keep the lines open for new TBL news....

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I concur,
The rug was a very nice touch but I can't / won't send another payment without a decent update.

I agree with with you PDxmonkey. And btw, I didn't have you on the list until today. Didn't realize that you had pre-ordered too.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Thanks, TBL hell yes!
Day 1 preorder
After seeing the bop 2.0 and meeting the guys at Expo,
I was really impressed and would love to support their project.
But again who knows what's coming?
Just got I have some faith I guess

If you will it dude, it is no dream!

#191 10 years ago

I don't have anything yet on the next payment. Last info I received was regarding the rug.

#197 10 years ago

Thought this thread would be at least warm by the time I got home tonight!

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

New thread was created.. Unless you mean you expected you order count. They promised some more this week along with providing details on next payment

Thanks sd_tom! I found the other thread - good discussion going there. Here it is for anyone who came here to discuss the new layout:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tbl-playfield-layoutmy-thoughts

We will keep this thread dedicated to listing the Dudes who abide (those on the preorder list...)

#213 10 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Is there any benefit to getting in before April 1st now? new people will need to pony up 2.5k after the 1st anyway.

They have spoken about the VIP program and the benefits. It looks like those of us in the preorder queue get a super cool rug as one of the benefits. You know, man, to tie the room together.....

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Is there any benefit to getting in before April 1st now? new people will need to pony up 2.5k after the 1st anyway.

Looks like there will be some benefit to preordering! I like how they are doing this. This is from my preorder email received today:

Very Important Pinheads

As someone who preordered The Big Lebowski Pinball™, you have become a Dutch Pinball VIP (Very Important Pinhead).

Over the next few weeks, I'll be sending you more details about the benefits, the rewards, and especially the VIP only special events... Stay tuned

#218 10 years ago

That is true, no prepayment required to get one. It is cool that they have some rewards planned for the abiders, but the best reward will be getting a machine early!

3 weeks later
#236 10 years ago
Quoted from deadzebra:

finally got my tax paperwork done... #21 if you're still adding to the pinsider list!

Got you on the list - welcome!

#252 10 years ago

I am order #12449, confirmation and invoice from DP on 12/27.

#255 10 years ago

DP probably figured that the pinsiders would be a little too organized about this and so used an invoice numbering system that would not reveal the number of orders. I don't blame them.

1 month later
#287 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Anyone heading to Chicago?

DP VIP.JPG 25 KB

I am going to try and be there.

Haven't been real active on the forum lately, but I am back and trying to make sure the pre-order voluntary count is correct. By my count we are up to 23 - last dude in was twominds.

#288 9 years ago

OT - And while you guys are waiting on your TBL, consider voting for me in this fishing contest I entered!!

http://vote.pfgchallenge.com/zpmt8b/vote/for/3612222

#292 9 years ago

I didn't either, but I was not paid up on the April 15th deadline.

I just made the April and July payments - so my shirt is probably flying across the Atlantic as we type.

#295 9 years ago
Quoted from b1gf15h:

Im in. Order 71267 on 4/14.

Ok big fish, I have you on the list at #24.

Now, go look at the big fish I caught last week and vote for me to win the fish story contest.

http://vote.pfgchallenge.com/zpmt8b/vote/for/3612222

This is not OT, since your handle is big fish...

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from PinGiant:

Glad to join the group. Order #59134 on 3/27/14. Game looks like it will be great!

Welcome dude! This pre-order list is picking up. Starting to see some people that are new to pinside, which is great.

The invoice numbers are hilarious. Have to get a code cracker on that numbering system so we can see how many have been ordered and where we are in line!

#301 9 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

I'm in: #66146, May 30th

I have you on the list - welcome dude!

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I preordered within minutes of the announcement back in December so you may as well add me to the list! Order #82048

Glad to have you on the list! Trying to keep track of European orders and yours is the 5th of 27 on the list.

Some early critics of this proposed pin said it would not have appeal outside of the US.

That has certainly not been the case!!!!

1 week later
#305 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Just made my july payment. I just noticed the payments are all numbered and they count down.. #89xxx, #38xxx, #29xxx ... with my order # being 41xxx ... some crazy numbering going on
BTW.. when do we get TBL in the database? Noticed hobbit is already in there. I guess when there's some artwork to show.. which i hope is "soon"

Any idea when we get that early adopter T-shirt? I made a vow to go shirtless until it arrives.

It's getting little awkward at the office.

#308 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Sent a note to Robin about this a while back and didn't get a reply...my guess is when the Proto is shown or the first machine is produced.

You mean like this one? (btw, I ordered it, not free) I can send it to you RTR...you know, just so the girls at the office stop hanging all over you...

dp shirt.JPG 28 KB

Sweet! No need, I will wait on mine. Plus all the money I save on dry cleaning.

#310 9 years ago

Check my math dudes, but I am missing about 145 preorders. Let me take another look, they must be down there somewhere....

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-be-in-on-a-pre-pay-for-a-tbl-the-big-lebowski-3-so-far

3 weeks later
#320 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This dude cannot afford to lay out $8500.

Just move Metallica and CSI into the "games owned in the past" section - and voila - problem solved!

#325 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm official now. IN.

Rarehero now abides at #27 - welcome dude.

#340 9 years ago

Welcome dude - Tuna Delight is now #28 on the list.

Surely there are a few others out there - check the list dudes and let me know if I need to put you on it.

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

RTR...It looks like Pinbally_1968 is in as well

Thanks Burningman - I have him in now. Another one from across the pond - so far about 20% of the dudes on the list are from Europe. I think that is a great sign!

#345 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You can add me on to the list, #30883

Welcome to the club dude!

I have a feeling that the membership will be growing as more new sh*t comes to light....

#354 9 years ago

You are ahead of me Genex. My confirmation was Dec 27 at 3:39 CT. Order # 12449, payment # 19427.

Personally, I would like mine to be around # 50 or later.

#361 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Just preordered today!

Welcome dude, I have you at 31!

#363 9 years ago

That puts you at #32 - welcome to the club dude.

4 weeks later
#383 9 years ago

No shirt here yet, although they sent an email to confirm my shipping address. Not sweating it. Although Burningman has a big advantage over us in the contest. Shirt.

#385 9 years ago

Update - I went to the owners map/page for TBL and added anyone listing themselves as having TBL in their collection to this list. Makes the owners number 55 now!!

Some dudes have only listed on this thread, but have not added the game to their pinside collection. This change just marries those two lists. Hey, I was bored.

As I was going through, I noticed quite a few dudes in CA, MN and, PA - seems like those states are well represented.

#387 9 years ago

I didn't check wish list yet. I may not add those. I have mine listed in my collection because I have actually spent the money.

#388 9 years ago

Oops. I added all the wish list names, not the collection names. My bad.

Have this fixed in a minute....

#389 9 years ago

Ok, fixed now. Only 13 dudes have this listed in their collection. Marrying the two lists just added one - dannylite - for a total of 33.

I wonder how many wish listers are actually making payments?

1 week later
#406 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

My order status shows me making the initial payment on December 27, 2013 also.
Looks like a bunch of us bought in on that day. Was that the day they announced? I know I was early but don't recall...
Anyway, add me to the list.

You are on the list now dude! Let's bowl.

1 week later
#411 9 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

Add this guy to the preorder list. The teasers finally got me to join. I think I'll have a Caucasian to celebrate.

Cheers to #35 on the list!

#414 9 years ago

#36 added from a pinsider who wishes to remain incognito. That is like totally cool with the dude.

1 week later
#422 9 years ago
Quoted from Junkhauler:

Put me on the list.... Sent first Two Payments, and have recieved my DP Shirt!!!

You are on the list and ahead of me in the T-shirt department!

#425 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

BTW, i found this link to all the NSNL archives.. it has a "join mailing list" thing at the top.. maybe people who have pre-ordered but not getting the NSNL should try signing up?
http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=9eee7a6360316059f8bee9561&id=81a0b2aa1b

That does not affect the tshirt. I am on the NSNL list.

#440 9 years ago

Got you on the list Pipeline. I expect this thread to pick up a little speed soon....

1 week later
#462 9 years ago

Added Superchicken and nikonokin to the list and that makes 40!! That is a lot of dudes - I expect it to grow as more and more shit comes to light!

#463 9 years ago

And just added another to the list who wanted to remain anonymous. He or she is listed as Unlisted #2 and that makes 41!

#465 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

Game progress looks good enough for me so I just purchased a second one. I'll be putting it out at headquarters here in Chicago for the public to enjoy. Hell after expo I may even grab a third.

I added a x2 by your name inhomearcades!

Wow, these are selling like brownies at a Lebowskifest this week!

#468 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Don't forget special ladies... er, I mean, lady friends. Some of these buyers might not have a dick, or a rod, or a johnson.

Does the word vagina make you uncomfortable Mr. Jayhawkai?

#469 9 years ago

You are in dude at 43 dude, welcome to the achievers.

#483 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Not to steal their thunder but I just talked to Charlie at the Seattle Pinball Museum and they should be added to the list too.

Just added him, thanks for info! List has increased by 20% or so in the last week.

#485 9 years ago
Quoted from mguidarelli:

Count me in, I 'traded' my HUO AFM to fund this.

You are in at #45 dude, welcome!

#498 9 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ok...great, just remember RTR is the real godfather around here.

There is room for two Godfathers - especially since we are both now Dudes!

#499 9 years ago
Quoted from lost8ball:

Ha - I've said the same thing. Ever get the feeling you're Charlie Brown and the pinball makers are Lucy?

So are you in or out on TBL? Trying to keep our list up to date.

#500 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Im in today! I just want the rug! the machine is secondary

Quoted from huddyrx:

I'm finally in on this. I've been checking the TBL threads almost daily for awhile and couldn't resist any longer. I just wish I could make it to expo to check it out in person.

Quoted from sammiesguys:

I said I wouldn't preorder a game again. But against my better judgement, I'm in. (Although my better judgement is generally regarded as fairly poor, so that's not saying much)

You guys are all on the list - welcome dudes. Relax.

#501 9 years ago

Added pinballslave from his comments on another thread. This is picking up a bit of steam fellow dudeists.

We might even match the number on the old (pretend, pre-DP) thread at some point!!!!!!!

#506 9 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Just Pulled the trigger, Add me Dude!

Welcome Dude - you made it 50!!

#508 9 years ago
Quoted from Biv:

I'm in too
Only needed a new rug, but as they hand over a free pin on top of that, I could not resist.

Man - you dudes are keeping me busy. Welcome!

#510 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

By the way RTR, if you're putting countries against names for non-US folk, you might want to add 'Czech Republic' for me... my flag's vanished!

Thanks for the reminder! I started keeping up with that bc a couple of people said there wouldn't be any non-US interest in this title - and I strongly disagreed!!!

I will check back through and make sure I didn't miss any.

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I'm in on this as well!!!
Pinbalt

Quoted from kapper:

In. Paid in full. I love the passion

Quoted from SkiBall:

Just signed up here and just pre-ordered my 'ski 'ball.

Wow - a whole new class of achievers! Welcome duderinos!!!

#527 9 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Dang, I just pulled the trigger!
I'm in!

Did you pull it until it went 'click'?! You are on the list dude.

#538 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I took another look at the seminar this morning and a few things jumped out at me....
Phil mentioned a conversation he had with another builder, the other builder said he was a manufacturer, looking at units sold, etc. Phil made it a point to say DP is not, and they are true pinheads, almost mocking the other builder. -----Then, when Jack was asked a question regarding trading his paid up spot on a 75th WOZ for a Hobbit, Jack told him he could sell it (the WOZ) on E-bay. Jack further added that he is a manufacturer, (basically saying that the guy that wanted to move his payment over to the Hobbit was SOL).
I didn't mean to roll Phil by asking about the next title from DP, but honestly, I am anxious to know what direction they are going in. They mentioned they had it down to 3 (and I think Barry said 5), and Phil put the selection in better perspective going over why they are not talking about it. So, if it was 3 (or 5) anyone want to speculate on what the next title will be? I hope they stay edgy, with an adult slant on it. Maybe a Mad Max, Pulp Fiction, or some other cool cult title. Please don't do Casper the friendly ghost.
What was up with the amitures in the audience? When Phil asked them what the dude said when he was being thrown in the car, it almost sounded like 8 year olds. (or maybe everyone was too drunk)...I was sure someone was going to scream "Carefull Man, there's a beverage here"...but Barry almost had to coach them.
Immersive experience....although I have not played it, I liked how he described how the game interacts with the player, where there is no need for an instruction card. Very cool.
Phil mentioned they do not do anything half assed. So I am assuming that the code will be complete when the games ship. Personally, I really don't care. As long as I can tie into my computer to grab updates that cool with me, but I think these guys have seen enough from others with unfinished code.
Another big thanks to Jared for steaming this for us, I'll be buying him a White Russian tonight.

Nice write up Burningman. Wish I was there to clink glasses with you guys!

Can't believe they didn't nail the quote...

#589 9 years ago

Wow, I leave you dudes alone for 24 hours and the thread blows up! Far out.

Just added all these dudes (let me know if I left anyone out):

Erik
Hwawonyu
Dr_spaceman
Deaconblooze
Berserk
Concerthardt
DerRoland (Germany)
MusketD
Molly
Fattrain
Rarehero's friend Perry
Highdef
Vex
Karl (Norway)
Rensh (Netherlands)
Sebastian (friend of pdxmonkey)

#591 9 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Dude, I had to jump in as well after seeing the big reveal at expo!!
Post edited by Leechman: forgot to put dude

Mark it 73 Leechman. You are on the list.

#597 9 years ago

You are in, your Dudeness.

#598 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I won't be crossing the line again, I'm in happy happy mode, but yes, I'm a 16 oz er or two away from doing the pre order! Like you said Erik, F it!

Have one on me Ice!

#610 9 years ago
Quoted from yonkiman:

Well...I wanted a TBL pinball machine. They can get me a TBL pinball machine, believe me. There are ways, Dudes. $8,500 ways. My wife don't wanna know about it, believe me.
Mark it 75. Or, considering the rate at which pinsiders' willpower is crumbling, 127.

75 Dude!!

So someone is having a good Expo. (hint - they are Dutch)

#622 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I appreciate what you guys say, and I thought I was out anyhow before expo then got excited again but I'm going with the consensus and you guys!
I'm a pre order support guy, maybe one of the worst idiots on pin side like with Jpop! I have to give in, I'm a theme lover with TBL and a bowling Dude. (yes i have a 300 and 299 )

Does this make you #76?

#651 9 years ago

4 more dudes added - Metallik, GaryMcT, Aurich, and Nilroc.

This list is growing and starting to attract some pretty critical (constructive critics, mind you) and well respected pinheads. Pretty obvious that DP brought an impressive product to Expo that was further along than most people expected. Bodes well for this pin and the future of pinball.

#687 9 years ago

7 more achievers added to the list!!!!

I may go ahead and pre-pay my whole order today so I can stay ahead of all these new dudes....

Plus, after seeing the videos, comments, and genuine interest in this game, I have no reservations about it at all!

#688 9 years ago

Ice - go ahead take the plunge man. You are like the only person on this thread that thinks you might not do it....

#699 9 years ago

And the Iceman marks it 87!

Welcome dude.

#711 9 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Fuc it! Just paid.

You are on the list duderino.

#715 9 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Can tell that I know of at least 3 people in NL who are not on pinside list and Have ordered
Also I learned today that Modern Pinball in NY ordered one as they kept getting customers asking when they could play TBL

Quoted from BillE:

K dudes, just got in before midnight PST, if DP will consider me VIP to get the goodies then I'll stick with the preorder.

Quoted from Pinzzz:

Dudes,Add me to the List!.After watching video and reading pinside peeps opinions.Paid!

You dudes are all on the list, welcome.

Rensh - I counted your achievers in NL as well as Modern - thanks for the info!

#729 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

And the price went just went up to $8995 for pre-orders and no rug. snooze ya looze.

Wow - I really do feel like an achiever now!

#800 9 years ago

Dudes - was on an overnight hike in the Smokys with the wife. Lots of posts I missed, but looks like no new orders to post, if I am wrong, let me know.

#802 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Put me down for two
I'm order #2 at 5am Saturday and plan to throw it on location

Done. Maybe I should order 2....

#821 9 years ago
Quoted from Maddog:

Ordered mine on 19th, waiting on response.

Quoted from marlboroman:

Same here ... placed the order before deadline, got confirmation but later realized I had screwed up with Credit Card

Well dudes - if nothing else, I have added your names to this list at 96 and 97.

The DP guys have been pretty dude about all kinds of stuff IMO. I bet you guys are ok.

#825 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Our local pinball op here at, Pinball Jones, has one on pre-order as well, might as well include her. Pretty awesome she is getting one for the arcade here!

Thanks Bemmet - she is now on the Achiever list.

#844 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I want I am the Walrus to play during attract. Is that weird? Did I make that weird?
p.s. RTR, the Vols are coming. You are entering a world of pain!

Was feeling pretty confident at 27-0, but your new QB has got'em back in the game now!

#890 9 years ago

Sorry for slacking the last few days achievers - but I am back on a strict regimen now to keep my mind limber...

Added:

Hank527
PinWolf
Pinghetto
Pinaholic
Chuck Sherman's friend

For a total of 103!!!

#898 9 years ago
Quoted from Blairally:

Add me to the list

You are the newest Achiever at 104.

10 more and it will equal my all time best bowling score!

#934 9 years ago

Ok dudes - this thread is still for recording orders. I believe orders will continue, even as new shit comes to light.

This thread : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uh-oh-phil-leaving-dp/page/3#post-2017624

Is for those that want to:
image.jpgimage.jpg

#943 9 years ago

Hard times will flush the chumps. (Wrong Cohen bros movie quote, but anyone gets it receives 5 RTR bonus points...)

So far the only jumper I see is pinzzz. Is that correct?

#946 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Man I was close but they really reached out Nd it was great meeting them. Most importantly I can't shake how much fun the game is.

I take that as you are still an achiever?

#950 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Yup. Booked for NY on the 12th

I didn't think a little bump in the road like that would shake you.

Quoted from leisure:

I put a preorder in last year. Never chimed in here.

Welcome dude!

3 weeks later
#993 9 years ago
Quoted from jonninemonic:

I'm in - just barely made it as a VIP .

Ok dudes, you are making this count hard to follow. Lots of ins and outs, whathaveyous....

Ice and Aurich are out and jonninemonic is in. Welcome to the achievers jonninemonic!

And you other dudes are welcome back at anytime, of course.

#1008 9 years ago

Nope, as you can see, no tshirt yet.image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#1042 9 years ago

DP drama speculation has a thread guys, take it over there.

#1044 9 years ago

No prob. I will be waiting a bit to make any changes to the list though.

Quoted from highdef:Curious to know where pre-order numbers stand after today's DP drama...

I won't be updating for a few days. Too much to keep up with right now achievers.

1 month later
#1080 9 years ago

Hey dudes - been gone a while. Anything interesting going on?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

15,000 (OBO)
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list?tu=rtr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.