(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Dream theme really????No thanks

Yes, dream theme. If I knew how to build a custom pinball machine, Lebowski would be my first choice.

As for pre-order...I haven't sent money yet. I suppose I'm theoretically in - as I can't seem myself NOT buying a Lebowski pinball ...but the rational side of me wants to see a bit more info first.

2 months later
#199 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I sure hope this thing has an LCD.

Already confirmed months ago.

3 months later
#324 5 years ago

I'm official now. IN.

#330 5 years ago
Quoted from genex:

If the rug we get is the same as shown on the backbox, the details in it are awesome. Love the pot leaf, viking helmet, toilet, car, shades, etc. etc. I only wish there's some way to integrate In-n-Out Burger into the game somehow too

Topper? LOL...should I go to In & Out and ask them for some bags and put LEDs in them? hehe

2 months later
#456 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

No secret here as Barry mentioned it publically on the TBL launch party in Utrecht. Production is scheduled to start december 2014, first deliveries around april 2015 if my

I hate to sound like I'm on my knees and servicing these guys- but Dutch Pinball is truly unbelievable compared to all of the other pin startups (and even Stern). It really is amazing how they've been able to make an incredible game while sticking to a really tight schedule. They must be meticulous planners or have successfully worked in deadline oriented creative careers before. I wonder how far along this thing was before the October tease last year...

1 week later
#488 5 years ago

Tangent ...I just watched "The Contender" ...Jeff Bridges plays the President, and one of the first things you see him do is bowl lol ...AND - Sam Elliott is in it too...sans mustache - really weird seeing him without that flavor-saver!

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I'm in Dudes! (This morning I pulled the trigger till it went click) sadly I had to decide between TBL & Hobbit.... TBL won! Monday I will be canceling my hobbit order.

Good choice. I'll be blunt cuz I'm amongst dudes: Hobbit BLOWS...almost everything about it is a disappointment....and I'm a guy who tries to find something to like in every game if I can. I like Rolling Stones, for F's sake!!!!

MusketD is in!
Molly is in!
Fattrain is in!
My friend Perry who's not a Pinsider is in!

Mark it, dude!!!

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

So whats the price/terms to get in right now?

$8500 but I think you have to put down $4000 or $4500 at the moment (covers 1st and 2nd payments). You can get a refund at ANY TIME, no questions asked. If you preorder before tomorrow nite, you get the sweet RUG & a free chrome upgrade & lock in the price in case there's an increase. If you have the cash, I think it's a no-brainer....if you change your mind, you can bow out without trouble.

#566 5 years ago
Quoted from vex:

why is my order in euros and not dollars?

It's been a while since I did it...I think it defaults to Euros but there should be an option to show it in US Dollars somewhere. I'm paying in dollars so it's doable.

#567 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Not totally accurate dude (we should all call each-other dude in this thread, right? )... you can get a refund only before the first machine hits the production line (I believe), after that, you're committed...

Oh..hmmm...well if that's the case, that's still quite a bit of leeway. Still worth getting in now if you're interested, IMO - to lock in the rug & chrome. Still gives you months to bail if you need to.

#616 5 years ago

Ice - You've given Jpop money for 3 games that don't exist....why wouldn't you order a game that a bunch of us have now TOUCHED and FLIPPED for realsies!!!!! There's a no bull-shit refund policy if you change your mind! I feel bad for saying it...but Hobbit is just terrible. I mean, you tell me - from what you seen - do you like the layout, art, and toys? I've played it...but maybe you see something you like. Mnpinball was impressed...but of all the dudes I've talked to at Expo over the past few days, he's the only one lol

#639 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Umm jpop already has five pins 3 of which are on the top 10

Built in the Williams factory. With management. With deadlines.

#642 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Hardly an amateur

Not an amateur designer. But at making/meeting deadlines and manufacturing - yes, absolutely amateurish compared to Dutch & the others.

#645 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Don't get me wrong I love TBL and DP
Doesn't mean I'm not still behind jpop and Zidware

*shrug* ...it's your money, brotha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 11,500.00
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside