(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#670 9 years ago

Mark it "0"! I'm in dudes

#690 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Not transferable. Phil said specifically that if you want out, they will give you your money back, and that's the end of it. No selling or changing spots.

Add to it they wont dock you paypal fees

#709 9 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Fuc it! Just paid.

Welcome dude!

#724 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

The bar was finally lifted out of a friend of a friends basement this weekend.

What does this mean?

#725 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So Is the preorder closed now or if you order today do you just not get the Chrome trim, Rug & True serial # game?

You just dont get the extras

#730 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Meaning the bar was in the cellar before. Friend of a friend is a snarky way to poke fun at SkitB and the 2 man Crew. No manufacturing plant to crank out 250 pins in a timely manner. Someone on PS wrote about Pred being put together in his basement. I am sure that is not accurate. Riot Pinball teamed up with Spooky to help get games out ASAP. This leads to the whole issue of money being sucked away into a blackhole due to preorder policies. Anyway I am happy to see that ppl are saying enough is enough... we want games, but not 1/3 or 1/2 of a decade later. I hope others will emulate DP in some form or another.

I figured thats where you were going with that and the snarky comments toward all manufacturers not named dutch pinball is getting old. If youre not in on predator, hobbit or any other machine then wth do you care? Skit-b wanted to make an affordable pin for the players, Kevin has accomplished that and also only asked for a $250 deposit until june I believe of this year when he asked for $3k down so hes only had a little more than half of customers money for about 5 months. The rest of the money is due when your game is being produced. Im in on TBL also but the games greatness can speak for itself, it doesnt need customers bringing down other manufacturers to sell it.

As much as Im not a fan of preorders its ultimately us customers fault for buying into them and why thats become the new norm. I think its disrespectful and adds nothing for you constantly bashing all things not DP. More manufacturers are better than only one for the hobby to stay afloat. That's like my opinion.. Man

#733 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

I agree... so I will say this, the tide is turning and all boats will be lifted. Which in the end benefits all of us end users. Expo turned out to be a catalyst. To be honest I am interested in Riot and Heighway. I mentioned in my first rant that I have no loyalty to DP or anyone. the only thing I care about is superior products and excellent customer service. I was trying to get under the skin of the old guard. Sorry if I got under yours it was never meant to be taken personally by fellow Pinsiders.
Here is a great C2C podcast.
http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-116-echoes-from-expo-part-1-or-big-juicy-lebowski_29075

No offense taken, I was a little bit annoyed about the Skit-B bashing because I feel Kevin's heart is in the right place and he wanted to build a machine that didnt break the bank and he's not making a profit off of it, that sounds like a good guy to me. My biggest reservation about TBL is the price, still cant believe im paying this much for a machine and these guys have a preorder also and still have much to prove to me that they are legit. They have built a beautiful prototype and are headed in the right direction, lets wait and see how they handle working with vendors and fabricating thousands of toys and parts, also building machines with solid code and getting them out in a timely fashion before we crown their ass.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#769 9 years ago

So when do they send out shirts? Does anyone know? Also they didnt ask for a shirt size.

#773 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

You could email Phil or jaap. I imagine though they need to sort of catch their breath a bit and catch up on some things and then send out some New Shit Newsletters. Fair warning the T-shirt distribution has been haphazard. Thinking though that all the new orders are going to require them to get a bit better organized with the books anyway.

Thats cool, Ill send them an email. Im still waiting on shirts from another preorder I made, I dont think they are coming though, that was 5 months ago.

#782 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

What do you mean custom callouts? Lines that were not actually said in the movie?

Custom callouts pertaining to pinball "jackpot!" "multiball!"

#811 9 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Anyone know the best way to contact DP? Im trying to find out if my order made the deadline, left a note in the deposit form, also contacted them on the website contact form several days ago, no response at all.

They should have sent you a copy of the payment setup which equals $8500 like this

Thank you for pre-ordering The Big Lebowski™ Pinball.

We are pleased to confirm receipt of your pre-order. You can check the status of your order and payments by clicking this link.

Order number: #

The payment schedule for the balance of your order is as follows:

EU Non-EU USA
Total € 7.550
(incl. BTW/VAT) € 6.240
(excl. Taxes) $ 8,500
(excl. Taxes)
On or before July 1st 2014 € 2.150 € 1.740 $ 2,500
On or before October 1st 2014 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
On or before January 1st 2015 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
On or before April 1st 2015 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
You will receive a reminder email approximately 30 days before each

2 weeks later
#948 9 years ago

I have to stay in, this game just has "IT" also the DP guys did quick damage control with the departure of Phil and you have to respect that. I can't wait to see the coming surprises for TBL."F#@k it dude lets go bowling"

3 weeks later
#961 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

For 9k this thing should come with invisiglass or pdi glass no?

Sounds good to me.

2 weeks later
#1031 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

F this emailed for my refund.

Good luck on your refund, the ship is sinking fast.

#1033 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Luckily it's Amex . Calling them now.

Good deal, id hate to see anyone get screwed out of their money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
15,000 (OBO)
$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kcpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list?tu=kcpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.