(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hensbrooker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 10 years ago

Check

- Just for the record (you doubt'ers) -> DP confirmed over 100 pre-orders at the very beginning of Jan '14...

#88 10 years ago

I'll wait for spot #21 to come on your list... cause that's the number my TBL will have Dude!

4 weeks later
#151 10 years ago

This will tie my room together... !

Border_v3_1.jpgBorder_v3_1.jpg

3 weeks later
#192 10 years ago

Expect new shit come to light within 10 days 3 hours 28 minutes 16 sec.... 15sec... 14sec....

#204 10 years ago

Only a pity rest of the 153 initial fictional pre-orders are of the silent type...

Also wondering who of the peeps who were blathering about "wanting to see more before I decide..." did/do order now after DP's constructive update?

#207 10 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

When it was announced in December, it was a total "Hell Yeah" moment for me.

I totally share your enthusiasm... I even got more excited knowing a Dutch company would take this endeavor.

But keep in mind that although it's not even four months since DP's stepped into the light to the moment the current PF design came to light, they could (and will) be having this train going for 'some' time before that. Ever since they come up with the idea of making such a Pin, they are of-course imagining how it should look, play and feel!

- I'd love to see how they came from first ideas/sketches to the (semi) final design which got presented yesterday!

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Is there any benefit to getting in before April 1st now? new people will need to pony up 2.5k after the 1st anyway.

Peeps who have to pony up that 2.5K can get themselves at rest they're not from EU otherwise it would be a couple of hundred more! And what the heck... If you want one, you have to pay the full amount anyway. So if you enjoy the ride now you can trade hesitance for the breeze of imagination playing the Lebowski Pinball rather soon.... plus all extra's DP has in mind for their VIP's ofcourse!

4 weeks later
#259 10 years ago

If I'm state corrected we got the last two NSNL's both on the 26th...
- Will there come new shit to light today?

3 weeks later
#267 9 years ago

I personally do not expect any release info well before the 1st of July. It's preferable to let them develop the game quiet and out of sight of public view... to prevent impatience indeed.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#272 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Anything less will be a massive disappointment. It will be the most expensive pin to buy. (Boutique runs of 25 aside)

Plunge... this reeks like trollish behavior.

Pricelist of high end pins (non-boutique) in europe:
- WOZ 75th: €8.750,-
- WOZ LE: €8.000,-
- MMr LE : €7.995,-
- METLE: €7.995,-
- STLE: €7.995,-
- THLE: €7.850.-
- MMr Standard: €7.650,-
- The Big Lebowski: €7.550,-
- WOZ standard: €7.500,-
- AC/DC Prem : €7.150,-

I wouldn't say TBL is cheap, but hey... it has all potential to become a great pin!

Btw... when did you order yours again?

4 months later
#434 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I'll take that bet....with a flippable game scheduled to be at Expo in 2.5 weeks, I think we will be seeing TBL shipping on schedule.
(these guys have learned from others, no finished code pisses people off. Waiting 2-3 years pisses people off. I think they are doing everything they can to not piss off their customers.)

I think your good with your bet Burningman! Barry mentioned yesterday that NEW orders can expect their machine about Q2 / Q3 2015

#436 9 years ago
Quoted from sven:

I think he mentioned Q3, haven't heard him say Q2.
I really love the looks of the game and artwork and it seems like a real fun layout to me!

I did hear Q2... But even heard a start production estimation which I don't dare to mention here.

1 week later
#450 9 years ago

Great to see this list getting longer!!

- Wondering how many non-pinheads would have stepped in after the news spread of last week?

#460 9 years ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

Make that 39! And I have paid all but the last payment (tax purposes)...I am so excited.
I should add that the is my 1st post, and I bought my 1st pin this year in 2014 - a brand new in crate Simpsons Pinball Party never opened on the West Coast. The game room guys uncrated and fixed the leaky battery and it is GORGEOUS. Immaculate. That was in March/April. Since then....I've become addicted.
Next I bought used Family Guy. Keeper.
Next a used 90's Batman. Sold it. (*though its very cool just slow for me)
Next an AC/DC Premium Lucci. Keeper.
Next a Star Trek LE. Keeper.
On order right now TWD LE. Can't wait despite the bitching here I think it looks like a blast. And c'mon....fresh out of the box with fast ramps what's better?.... Lot's of toys IMO.
And last a Big Lebowski damn near paid for. This is the machine I am most excited for. LOVE the theme. LOVE the marketing campaign. LOVE the recent reveal...looks tops. State of the art, brilliant innovative toys (seemingly)....CAN'T WAIT.
BTW...I'm not adding any more machines my girlfriend says 6 or I get the axe lol.... But she plays them too...
So, make that 39 friends.

What a response... !

1 week later
#683 9 years ago

Super amazed about this pin! Glad I'm in on TBL (from the start).

Still got to think on the critics when came to light DP would do TBL -> Some where a bit concerned about the how the final result would end up (artwork design, programming, build quality and so on..)
- DP hit it clearly out of the park!

Btw... Since I am/was in on THLE I did keep up a pre-order list also. And the funny thing is -> RTR's list did get about 50 additions over expo's timeframe so far, and mine (TH pre-order list) did NONE
- Someone did clearly not make up for expectations.

1 week later
#917 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

or "was Walters undies clean or dirty when they were thrown from the bridge?"

One things for sure Dude... Walters undies were dirty!

2 months later
#1062 9 years ago

Another day closer till the arrival of my TBL machine....

#1069 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

Not going to sell your spot this time?

Hell no! Have never thought about it. Made the 5th payment and stay in till the end.

- You're probably mistaken by the fact I had for sale and have sold my Hobbit spot -> and for good reason...

#1073 9 years ago

RTR, when do you plan to update the list?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 22.50
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hensbrooker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list?tu=hensbrooker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.