(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago

In! Just got an email from Dutch Pinball too, related to some input I gave on the day they opened up the pre-orders so as someone mentioned before, I suspect they are finishing up BOP 2.0 stuff and then will jump on TBL and hopefully give us more updates soon.

1 week later
#59 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

when you hit the flipper buttons after a drain, Donny starts talking and then Walter says "Shut the F*** up, Donny".

If they can have Donnie talking about the In-n-Out during that it would be perfect!

#69 10 years ago

leads!? LOL

but I'm in... what's wrong with supporting a dream? It's just money...

3 weeks later
#140 10 years ago

Anyone in NorCal, they are showing TBL at the Nourse Theater in San Francisco which is a super nice theater so I imagine it'll be awesome, and it's FREE - details:
http://sf.funcheap.com/event-series/philip-seymour-hoffman-movie-marathon-city-arts-lectures/

4 weeks later
#176 10 years ago

Hoping for a good update soon since the next payment date is coming up!

#186 10 years ago

Saw this yesterday while walking to the local bar to play pinball... 2014-03-18 18.50.16.jpg2014-03-18 18.50.16.jpg

2 weeks later
#231 10 years ago

Wait what's this about the conflict for Expo and Netherlands? Looks like they are having an event AT Expo for Lebowski VIPs. I guess I'll go to Expo then I am always up for a trip back to the Netherlands too

1 week later
#253 10 years ago

I'm Order # 79533 on 12/27

1 month later
#299 9 years ago

I was on the fence on EXPO but this is a reason to go by itself

2 weeks later
#312 9 years ago

Just got my t-shirt email! Can't wait to get it!

1 week later
#329 9 years ago

If the rug we get is the same as shown on the backbox, the details in it are awesome. Love the pot leaf, viking helmet, toilet, car, shades, etc. etc. I only wish there's some way to integrate In-n-Out Burger into the game somehow too

1 week later
#352 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

My original #41545 pre-order confirmation email had a timestamp of Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM ; anyone else get a confirmation email sooner?

Got my confirmation at Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:01:12 -0800 (PST)

Personally I'd like #9 since that's my favorite number but guess we won't know what the #s are until they start making them

1 month later
#407 9 years ago

Just got back from Burning Man and catching up. I've had really great communications w/the Dutch Pinball team and have received my t-shirt as well. Need to do a pic, but haven't had a chance to figure out something fun yet.

1 month later
#445 9 years ago

ooh thanks for the heads up - it went to Spam in my email. RSVPd for Friday night - who else will be there? I like we can bring a +1

#470 9 years ago

damn love all the folks hopping on board! I will try and bring mine to a show if I keep it at my photography studio where it's easy to load in/out - maybe we can do like the 7x Spirits at PAGG last year and do 7x TBLs at PAGG 2015?

#490 9 years ago

Heard that Men's Journal is going to do a piece on the gadgets that are in TBL (this is a total "OH" - think the Dutch Pinball guys are next to me in the lobby - ha!)

#535 9 years ago

some pix from last night are up too that I took (and one that Nate took of me playing it - i usually dont have pix of me but wanted to b/c it was so freaking fun!) http://store.orangephotography.com/p328863282/h5d32f73#h5d32f73 - starts at that and click the right arrow to move through them...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.