(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

I'm in 100%!

Post edited by bemmett: Cause the game kicks ass and I am wanted to add 100%.

1 week later
#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Hard to believe you could make a pin out of this movie, it's pretty bad, and the broad appeal is way too low. how many pins do you think they have to sell to make a profit? I would think way more than 200, this is doomed to fail. They would be much better off doing the blues brothers or cheech and chong, where there is way more material to work with. I mean, jeff bridges, come on.

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

2 weeks later
#129 10 years ago

Just got the first newsletter with minor updates but looks like bigger updates on the horizon!

Hope this link works
http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=9eee7a6360316059f8bee9561&id=0573401bed&e=a067fada48

2 months later
#242 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

hummm...mine was 78840, so I guess that was 40? I was having problems with getting my preoder in from my office computer so had to work with Barry to get it in...

Where are you finding this? My order # is WAY above these numbers and I somehow think they don't have 22,000 pre-orders in front of me?

#247 10 years ago

Quoted from burningman:my understanding is that we are now in the 25,000 pre-orders for this title...

PHEW, well at least the bugs should be worked out once 22,000 roll off the line before mine!

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

DP probably figured that the pinsiders would be a little too organized about this and so used an invoice numbering system that would not reveal the number of orders. I don't blame them.

"Jackie - Interactive erotic software. The wave of the future, Dude. One hundred percent electronic.
The Dude - Yeah well, I still jerk off manually."

I have asked them a number of times if they could let me know where I was in the order and never received a response so my guess is that very well could be.

#99160 on 12/27

1 month later
#293 9 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Anyone get their shirt yet?

I get a shirt?! Sweet!

Quoted from burningman:

Anyone heading to Chicago?

I am going to try and make it to that VIP event, I am fairly certain I can tie that in to a home Green Bay Packers game on the 19th as well which is even better, that should only be 3-4 hours drive. Hell of a weekend.

1 month later
#322 9 years ago

And boom goes the dynamite! Love it!

#337 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Hey VIP's...thought I would share my entry in the T-shirt contest...(for all to enjoy)
btw..."Mrs Burningman" will also be attending the VIP party at Expo....

I just realized I hadn't gotten my shirt yet, I'll have to e-mail again for it.

1 month later
#384 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

No shirt here yet, although they sent an email to confirm my shipping address. Not sweating it. Although Burningman has a big advantage over us in the contest. Shirt.

I didn't get my damn shirt yet either, e-mailed them about 10 times with zero response. Very Undude like.

#393 9 years ago

I'd be happy just getting my t-shirt. I have e-mailed them at least 10 times with zero response to at least 5 different e-mails if not more. Guess I can try calling. Kind of disappointing they are that unresponsive about something small, I mean I knowit isn't important but you'd think they'd say something at least.

Others confirm they haven't received their shirt as well? I was a day one order.

#398 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

I sent them a few emails with my order number and t shirt size and did not get a response either. No solicitation messages from DP, but I accidentally sent a blank email off the website using an iPad and Phil wrote back saying it was blank. Replied with t shirt size and it was ignored.

Ya I tell you it's so odd, I sent e-mails on suggestions for game, questions on my pre-order, got responses every time and fairly quickly. E-mailed on my t-shirt, as they requested us to do, at least 10 times to basically any e-mail address I could find there......no response at all.

#400 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ya I tell you it's so odd, I sent e-mails on suggestions for game, questions on my pre-order, got responses every time and fairly quickly. E-mailed on my t-shirt, as they requested us to do, at least 10 times to basically any e-mail address I could find there......no response at all.

Quick update, I got a PM from Phil with DP saying he had been e-mailing me back, for whatever reason I wasn't getting them, not even in junk e-mail. So he did contact me back and apparently has been on my previous e-mails, very odd but just an FYI for others, my Hotmail account was maybe blocking them. My t-shirt was already on the way.

Quoted from Skins:

These are exactly the types of issues that have kept me from hitting send on my preorder. Part of why I am going to expo for the first time was I wanted to be a VIP and go to their party. I am sitting on my wallet a little while longer even at the expense of not being a VIP.

Don't get my wrong either, I am not bad-mouthing them at all and I am 100% behind DP on making this game amazing and continued success. Like I said they have been responsive on my game suggestions and questions on my order in the past, if the worst they do in this process is not get me a t-shirt on time, I'll be one extremely happy man! I am SOOOO bummed I can't go to expo and the VIP party now cause my best friend decided to get married that weekend. Maybe you can go in my spot, if it helps make you a believer, it's only money.

1 month later
#749 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Fuck it dude I'll just wait for Star Wars. $500 bucks extra is a kick in the nabs.

I'm sure Star Wars will be priced much lower for you, enjoy the wait.

It's not like this is recent news, it's been out there forever with an offer to refund at anytime, anyone that wants to complain after the fact, not much ground to stand on unfortunately. Mark it zero!

#778 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I ordered off their web site on Satuday morning and had an email confirmation and order number within 30 min. I would like my shirt to be XL but I didn't see anywhere to specify.

They have been less than stellar in delivering the t-shirts, I have "almost gotten" mine 3 times now with Phil telling me it was on it's way after the screw ups of not receiving it and still nothing. I have given up, if this is the biggest thing they screw up through this process then I am one happy camper, just a shirtless happy camper I guess.

#823 9 years ago

Our local pinball op here at, Pinball Jones, has one on pre-order as well, might as well include her. Pretty awesome she is getting one for the arcade here!

1 month later
#965 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I don't know this for sure, but it appears DP is considering upgrades to the game....rug, chrome, etc...I am sure they are considering a lot of things, possibly glass. Personally, I'd like to see a playfield protector available as an option. (similar to WOZ)

Ya I think PDI/Invisiglass would be a nice add-on feature for the initial VIPs. I love me the rug and just got my t-shirt finally but a little more would be nice.

#967 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I would love to see TBL come out with all the bling...mirror blades, Invisiglass, chrome, etc....but when it boils down to it....I'd rather have a kick ass bowling mech in the game vs stuff I can add/bolt on later.

If I had to choose between chrome and PDI glass I'd prefer PDI, I have enough games chromed, love the look but it's getting old to me, a lot of the cool powder coatings look much better and can fit the games better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

15,000 (OBO)
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.