(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

There are 1088 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 22.
#401 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Quick update, I got a PM from Phil with DP saying he had been e-mailing me back, for whatever reason I wasn't getting them, not even in junk e-mail. So he did contact me back and apparently has been on my previous e-mails, very odd but just an FYI for others, my Hotmail account was maybe blocking them. My t-shirt was already on the way.

Well that's good to hear! It's funny, I had to have a similar conversation with a wine club my wife and I joined in may. I saw a credit card transaction from them, expected but I sort of expected an email or two from the club since may (who doesn't email market these days?). They confirmed they did send out emails, and did have my correct email address on file.. checked my spam folder as well (gmail though), no dice. Maybe the NSA was hoping to intercept your t-shirt and my wine.

#402 5 years ago

A nice surprise when I got home from work today - my t-shirt arrived in the mail. Thanks DP dudes!

#403 5 years ago

My order status shows me making the initial payment on December 27, 2013 also.
Looks like a bunch of us bought in on that day. Was that the day they announced? I know I was early but don't recall...

Anyway, add me to the list.

#404 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Looks like a bunch of us bought in on that day. Was that the day they announced?

Yep. That was the day of the announcement.

#405 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

A nice surprise when I got home from work today - my t-shirt arrived in the mail. Thanks DP dudes!

Well after my rant, a T-shirt was in my mailbox today too! I got DP'd in a good way

#406 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Looks like a bunch of us bought in on that day. Was that the day they announced? I know I was early but don't recall...
Anyway, add me to the list.

You are on the list now dude! Let's bowl.

#407 5 years ago

Just got back from Burning Man and catching up. I've had really great communications w/the Dutch Pinball team and have received my t-shirt as well. Need to do a pic, but haven't had a chance to figure out something fun yet.

#408 5 years ago

2 MUST HAVES for 2015. Hobbit and Lebowski
Never been this excited for pinball.

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Just got back from Burning Man and catching up. I've had really great communications w/the Dutch Pinball team and have received my t-shirt as well. Need to do a pic, but haven't had a chance to figure out something fun yet.

Sorry I didn't catch up with you Genex at the Burn....I had a great Burn, but no T-shirt in the mail (yet)...

1 week later
#410 5 years ago

Add this guy to the preorder list. The teasers finally got me to join. I think I'll have a Caucasian to celebrate.

#411 5 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

Add this guy to the preorder list. The teasers finally got me to join. I think I'll have a Caucasian to celebrate.

Cheers to #35 on the list!

#412 5 years ago

This one will be operated for others to enjoy as well. It will be located in a bowling alley too.

#413 5 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

I go up to Longview/Kelso all the time. Will have to check out the bowling ally sometime. I will be back up there in October some time. I always hit up Ground Kontrol in Portland when I'm there.

#414 5 years ago

#36 added from a pinsider who wishes to remain incognito. That is like totally cool with the dude.

#415 5 years ago

Hobbit, Lebowski and TWD one two three punch!!

#416 5 years ago

But don't forget TBL is the knock-out blow.

#417 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

But don't forget TBL is the knock-out blow.

image.jpg
1 week later
#418 5 years ago

48 hours till TBL launch party in the netherlands!

#419 5 years ago

friggin killin' me....seems like all I am doing is refreshing e-mail, then refreshing DP's FB page, then checking Pinside.....

rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

friggin killin' me....seems like all I am doing is refreshing e-mail, then refreshing DP's FB page, then checking Pinside.....
rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat

haha.. yeah.. I am pretty sure I have a meeting at 3pm with my boss due to lack of progress on a boring project / too much pinside refreshing. I still check the DP forums as well in this cycle even though nothing ever happens there.

#421 5 years ago

Put me on the list.... Sent first Two Payments, and have recieved my DP Shirt!!!

#422 5 years ago
Quoted from Junkhauler:

Put me on the list.... Sent first Two Payments, and have recieved my DP Shirt!!!

You are on the list and ahead of me in the T-shirt department!

#423 5 years ago

I don't think I'll ever get my shirt

#424 5 years ago

BTW, i found this link to all the NSNL archives.. it has a "join mailing list" thing at the top.. maybe people who have pre-ordered but not getting the NSNL should try signing up?

http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=9eee7a6360316059f8bee9561&id=81a0b2aa1b

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

BTW, i found this link to all the NSNL archives.. it has a "join mailing list" thing at the top.. maybe people who have pre-ordered but not getting the NSNL should try signing up?
http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=9eee7a6360316059f8bee9561&id=81a0b2aa1b

That does not affect the tshirt. I am on the NSNL list.

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

That does not affect the tshirt. I am on the NSNL list.

True but a couple other people who said no T-shirt also said they weren't on the NSNL list as well.

#427 5 years ago

I also didn't get a t-shirt or signed up on the NSNL. I tried adding myself from the link on the FB page before but that didn't work. I recently just sent a message from the TBL pinball website clicking the "I want the newsletter" button and got a reply back that they added me.

For the people that got a shirt was there some email that you replied to to get it? I'm wondering if when I sent my first deposit if my span filter ate the tshirt message.

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from edmorex:

I also didn't get a t-shirt or signed up on the NSNL. I tried adding myself from the link on the FB page before but that didn't work. I recently just sent a message from the TBL pinball website clicking the "I want the newsletter" button and got a reply back that they added me.
For the people that got a shirt was there some email that you replied to to get it? I'm wondering if when I sent my first deposit if my span filter ate the tshirt message.

There are a number of us that haven't got the shirt. I am sure the guys are aware of this. I'll mention it to them at Expo if things have not been worked out by then.

#429 5 years ago

I expect this preorder list to increase in the next 69 min. I finally got my shirt after a few emails to Phil.

#430 5 years ago

I've opened a new topic about the reveal party of The Big Lebowski pinball: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-pinball-prototype-presentation-reveal
Pinball News and Pinball Magazine are both covering the event.

#431 5 years ago

Finally a pre order that does not take 3 yrs before a person gets to see the game!

#432 5 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Finally a pre order that does not take 3 yrs before a person gets to see the game!

I wouldn't get to excited yet...

#433 5 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I wouldn't get to excited yet...

I'll take that bet....with a flippable game scheduled to be at Expo in 2.5 weeks, I think we will be seeing TBL shipping on schedule.

(these guys have learned from others, no finished code pisses people off. Waiting 2-3 years pisses people off. I think they are doing everything they can to not piss off their customers.)

#434 5 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I'll take that bet....with a flippable game scheduled to be at Expo in 2.5 weeks, I think we will be seeing TBL shipping on schedule.
(these guys have learned from others, no finished code pisses people off. Waiting 2-3 years pisses people off. I think they are doing everything they can to not piss off their customers.)

I think your good with your bet Burningman! Barry mentioned yesterday that NEW orders can expect their machine about Q2 / Q3 2015

#435 5 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

I think your good with your bet Burningman! Barry mentioned yesterday that NEW orders can expect their machine about Q2 / Q3 2015

I think he mentioned Q3, haven't heard him say Q2.
I really love the looks of the game and artwork and it seems like a real fun layout to me!

#436 5 years ago
Quoted from sven:

I think he mentioned Q3, haven't heard him say Q2.
I really love the looks of the game and artwork and it seems like a real fun layout to me!

I did hear Q2... But even heard a start production estimation which I don't dare to mention here.

#437 5 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

I did hear Q2... But even heard a start production estimation which I don't dare to mention here.

Q4 2014?

#438 5 years ago

I have also preordered. Did it 23 July, 2014. Still no T shirt but not complaining. I already got too many T shirts.

#439 5 years ago
Quoted from PipelineTom:

I have also preordered. Did it 23 July, 2014. Still no T shirt but not complaining. I already got too many T shirts.

Welcome to the party.....I am sure we will all get our t-shirts....with the way things are coming to light, it appears DP is not going to disappoint....

#440 5 years ago

Got you on the list Pipeline. I expect this thread to pick up a little speed soon....

#441 5 years ago

Expo!

#442 5 years ago

The pre-order date is the day before the party. So, if you want the rug you have to get in on the Thursday of Expo (vs Friday of expo when it's at PBL party / VIP party). I think that's fair from a perks point of view.. after the party and expo, requires less faith

When you preorder by October 19, you’ll automatically become a Very Important Pinhead™. You’ll get unprecedented, behind the scenes access to The Dutch Pinball Team as we develop TBL, and you’ll be one of the first to play The Big Lebowski Pinball™.

You'll be one of the first to play The Big Lebowski Pinball™.
You'll get a TRUE-SERIAL™ TBL.*
We'll donate $25 to The Dude's Charity, No Kid Hungry on your behalf .
You'll be the first to get exclusive inside information before it's released to the public via The New Shit Newsletter™ VIP Edition.
You can participate in special contests like our TBLfie Selfie Contest and win awesome prizes, such as a one-of-a-kind pre-production TBL playfield signed and given to you by The Dutch Pinball Team.
You'll get lots of cool swag like t-shirts, and...
You'll get behind the scenes photos, videos and Tours.
You’re invited to our Lebowski Launch Party in The Netherlands, and to our Penthouse VIP event at Pinball Expo in Chicago this October. (Just, be sure to wear your limited edition Dutch-Pinball T-Shirt.).
And of course, you'll get a custom woven, perfectly sized rug… it ties the whole room together.

* TRUE-SERIAL™ numbers are assigned in the order in which the machines are preordered and produced. As this is the ACTUAL number of the machine which comes out of production, we cannot tell you your number until we start building your pinball machine.

#443 5 years ago

An evite just went out to pre-orderers with an interesting note from Little Larry. So, since they've been having problems getting everyone on the mailing list, if you are pre ordered and didn't get anything just Now and DO want to attend expo.. I suggest emailing phil soon.

#444 5 years ago

Also they are presenting Thurs night at expo.. Anyone going?

Screenshot_2014-10-03-15-41-09~2.jpg
#445 5 years ago

ooh thanks for the heads up - it went to Spam in my email. RSVPd for Friday night - who else will be there? I like we can bring a +1

#446 5 years ago
Quoted from genex:

RSVPd for Friday night - who else will be there?

I'll be there Friday night too - looking forward to it and seeing this machine in person

#447 5 years ago

I'm there!
Friends are having a playoff for the +1

#448 5 years ago

I'm in...and so is Mrs. Burningman...

If TBL is playable, it may be a very very late night.......

#449 5 years ago

I'm in. First 2 payments sent.

#450 5 years ago

Great to see this list getting longer!!

- Wondering how many non-pinheads would have stepped in after the news spread of last week?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.70
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
$ 50.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 9.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 1088 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside