(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 22.
#351 9 years ago

Let's summarize what I think now, keeping in mind I am considering prices in Europe, VAT included
- TBL is in the same range as the Hobbit (?). From what I have seen, I prefer TBL.
- TBL is actually cheaper than a Stern LE (this is probably the reverse in the US). Again, from what I have seen, TBL is the winner. By far!

Assuming I had the money, my choice would be simple.

#352 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

My original #41545 pre-order confirmation email had a timestamp of Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM ; anyone else get a confirmation email sooner?

Got my confirmation at Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:01:12 -0800 (PST)

Personally I'd like #9 since that's my favorite number but guess we won't know what the #s are until they start making them

#353 9 years ago

Maybe a couple other people may chime in and see if you can get closer to 9.

#354 9 years ago

You are ahead of me Genex. My confirmation was Dec 27 at 3:39 CT. Order # 12449, payment # 19427.

Personally, I would like mine to be around # 50 or later.

#355 9 years ago

Order #69706
Payment #44656
Dec 27th at 8:31pm eastern time

#356 9 years ago

Order number: #82048
Payment number: #26150

Confirmation email arrived Dec 27th 19:04 GMT

#357 9 years ago

Just preordered today!

#358 9 years ago

I checked out the site, pre-orders can be placed up till Oct? Is that just VIP orders or will you be able to place an order after words? I'm really liking the look of this pin but if the next Stern is TWD I can really only go with one or the other. Already have Predator paid and deposit down on The Hobbit.

#359 9 years ago

The website says you won't get the VIP goodies after October, and seems to leave open the idea prices could go up after that. Otherwise, they've never suggested anything other than an unlimited run to date

#360 9 years ago

Looking damn impressive!

#361 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Just preordered today!

Welcome dude, I have you at 31!

#362 9 years ago

I pre-ordered on the 18th.

#363 9 years ago

That puts you at #32 - welcome to the club dude.

1 week later
#364 9 years ago

i thought you goobs might like this

walked past it last week. . .

lebowski-1.jpglebowski-1.jpg

#365 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i thought you goobs might like this
walked past it last week. . .

Awesome! I wonder if they have enough room in that tiny store for a Big Lebowski pin?

Edit: It would really tie the room together.

#366 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Hey VIP's...thought I would share my entry in the T-shirt contest...(for all to enjoy)
btw..."Mrs Burningman" will also be attending the VIP party at Expo....
Caucasians1.jpg 35 KB

Got mine sent over and they posted it overnight.

Facebook link to the whole album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.649462081816615.1073741828.145510835545078&type=1

Hopefully there's more coming!

#367 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Got mine sent over and they posted it overnight.
Facebook link to the whole album:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.649462081816615.1073741828.145510835545078&type=1
Hopefully there's more coming!

Whats funny is that I havn't received my official shirt yet. The one's in my pictures were purchased a while back

#368 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Whats funny is that I havn't received my official shirt yet. The one's in my pictures were purchased a while back

Maybe they'll toss one in with the playfield you're probably going to win

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Maybe they'll toss one in with the playfield you're probably going to win

no way...I have no friends on Facebook...lol

#370 9 years ago

yeah but even they are telling me "it is kind of hard to compete against boobs" .. my friends may vote for you anyway

Post edited by sd_tom: typo

#371 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

yeah but even they are telling me "it is kind of hard to compete against boobs" .. my friends my vote for you anyway

It is a nice rack if I do say so myself...

#372 9 years ago

I just watched the Big Lebowski again last night... this time with my sons. There are 17 and 20, so I guess they are old enough... and have already seen most Tarentino's movies anyway.

Conclusions:
- TBL aged well. No problem, still love it. (On the other hand, I just watched Ghostbusters again... those interested into this remake, please watch it again before asking for that pin...)
- (my) young generation loves it
- I need that pin

Had a look at my finances... and still cannot afford it. But that rug will tie my room together someday!

#373 9 years ago

Other then 1 auto-generated email, confirming my fist deposit, I haven't received anything yet. No invitations, updates, t-shirt, or any email.. did any of you get something? I was in from 30th of July...

#374 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

Other then 1 auto-generated email, confirming my fist deposit, I haven't received anything yet. No invitations, updates, t-shirt, or any email.. did any of you get something? I was in from 30th of July...

The last new shit email I got was on July 18th, so there should be one coming pretty soon.

#375 9 years ago

The last NSNL from them was July 31st , Subject "You want a button? " So haven't missed anything other than that one, and maybe you just weren't on the email list yet.

They may be keeping a low profile a bit until BOP 2.0 is shipping.. The natives are restless as they've missed their initial ship targets

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#376 9 years ago

Darn I made a typo, I was in from the 10th of July. See, I should be worried now!

#377 9 years ago

Darn I made a typo, I was in from the 10th of July. See, I should be worried now!

Calm down dude, calm down......I don't think any of us have gotten our shirts. If you are concerned, send a quick note to Phil via his e-mail on the TBL website. I know he has been on vacation for the past week or so with his family...

#378 9 years ago

I got my shirt. Though yeah, nothing is fucked here.

#379 9 years ago

had to give you a thumbs down on that one Tom...

Hell, I just ordered 2 more....I will now have 3 mens and 1 womans, and all 4 I paid for...lol

#380 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

had to give you a thumbs down on that one Tom...

understood, totally justified I was being very unDude.

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

understood, totally justified I was being very unDude.

Naw man...its all good...

f*ck it, lets go bowling, (with a big Walter hug)...

#382 9 years ago

No need to worry, these guys have their shit together. Give them some time, Phil will deal you in soon enough. Beside, there's been not much new lately. I think October 17th, at Pinball Expo will be our next big reveal. I'm sure it'll really tie the room together.

#383 9 years ago

No shirt here yet, although they sent an email to confirm my shipping address. Not sweating it. Although Burningman has a big advantage over us in the contest. Shirt.

#384 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

No shirt here yet, although they sent an email to confirm my shipping address. Not sweating it. Although Burningman has a big advantage over us in the contest. Shirt.

I didn't get my damn shirt yet either, e-mailed them about 10 times with zero response. Very Undude like.

#385 9 years ago

Update - I went to the owners map/page for TBL and added anyone listing themselves as having TBL in their collection to this list. Makes the owners number 55 now!!

Some dudes have only listed on this thread, but have not added the game to their pinside collection. This change just marries those two lists. Hey, I was bored.

As I was going through, I noticed quite a few dudes in CA, MN and, PA - seems like those states are well represented.

#386 9 years ago

I added mine to my wishlist vs my collection, since I don't physically have it in my hands.

#387 9 years ago

I didn't check wish list yet. I may not add those. I have mine listed in my collection because I have actually spent the money.

#388 9 years ago

Oops. I added all the wish list names, not the collection names. My bad.

Have this fixed in a minute....

#389 9 years ago

Ok, fixed now. Only 13 dudes have this listed in their collection. Marrying the two lists just added one - dannylite - for a total of 33.

I wonder how many wish listers are actually making payments?

#390 9 years ago

Yeah, i understand that end of things as well. I don't plan on moving the wishlist TBL to the collection until it arrives at my house. I guess I'm a glass half empty kind of guy

getting close to end of month.. checking inbox for NSNL would also love to see a BOP 2.0 "Now shipping" announcement.. that's been a little mishandled IMHO from a communications point of view.

#391 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

It's a dream theme for many.

If I had the cash, I would've pre-order already as well. For me, this is the best theme I could ever own. The call outs alone will make this my favorite pinball.

#392 9 years ago

Getting to the end of the month... needing my NSNL fix! Will take some positive news like "now shipping" on BOP 2.0 as well.. I'm desperate!

#393 9 years ago

I'd be happy just getting my t-shirt. I have e-mailed them at least 10 times with zero response to at least 5 different e-mails if not more. Guess I can try calling. Kind of disappointing they are that unresponsive about something small, I mean I knowit isn't important but you'd think they'd say something at least.

Others confirm they haven't received their shirt as well? I was a day one order.

#394 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'd be happy just getting my t-shirt. I have e-mailed them at least 10 times with zero response to at least 5 different e-mails if not more. Guess I can try calling. Kind of disappointing they are that unresponsive about something small, I mean I knowit isn't important but you'd think they'd say something at least.
Others confirm they haven't received their shirt as well? I was a day one order.

The Dude is looking for your shirt as I type.

Happydude.gifHappydude.gif

#395 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If I had the cash, I would've pre-order already as well. For me, this is the best theme I could ever own. The call outs alone will make this my favorite pinball.

I would love a Fletch theme as well!

#396 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Yeah that's lame. Did you guys get a solicitation of size email? I got an email on Jun 19th from Phil, subject line "Hey Thomas - Please confirm your Dutch Pinball T-shirt details." I sent a response to that one, and got my shirt within a reasonable time frame from there

I would say overall, it is weird how well they seem to do with the NSNL, but things like BOP 2.0 updates / t-shirts they seem to drop the ball on.

Anyway, new company / there will be problems. Realizing there's no way I would of survived the WOZ schedule slips though

#397 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Yeah that's lame. Did you guys get a solicitation of size email? I got an email on Jun 19th from Phil, subject line "Hey Thomas - Please confirm your Dutch Pinball T-shirt details." I sent a response to that one, and got my shirt within a reasonable time frame from there
I would say overall, it is weird how well they seem to do with the NSNL, but things like BOP 2.0 updates / t-shirts they seem to drop the ball on.

I sent them a few emails with my order number and t shirt size and did not get a response either. No solicitation messages from DP, but I accidentally sent a blank email off the website using an iPad and Phil wrote back saying it was blank. Replied with t shirt size and it was ignored.

#398 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

I sent them a few emails with my order number and t shirt size and did not get a response either. No solicitation messages from DP, but I accidentally sent a blank email off the website using an iPad and Phil wrote back saying it was blank. Replied with t shirt size and it was ignored.

Ya I tell you it's so odd, I sent e-mails on suggestions for game, questions on my pre-order, got responses every time and fairly quickly. E-mailed on my t-shirt, as they requested us to do, at least 10 times to basically any e-mail address I could find there......no response at all.

#399 9 years ago

These are exactly the types of issues that have kept me from hitting send on my preorder. Part of why I am going to expo for the first time was I wanted to be a VIP and go to their party. I am sitting on my wallet a little while longer even at the expense of not being a VIP.

#400 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ya I tell you it's so odd, I sent e-mails on suggestions for game, questions on my pre-order, got responses every time and fairly quickly. E-mailed on my t-shirt, as they requested us to do, at least 10 times to basically any e-mail address I could find there......no response at all.

Quick update, I got a PM from Phil with DP saying he had been e-mailing me back, for whatever reason I wasn't getting them, not even in junk e-mail. So he did contact me back and apparently has been on my previous e-mails, very odd but just an FYI for others, my Hotmail account was maybe blocking them. My t-shirt was already on the way.

Quoted from Skins:

These are exactly the types of issues that have kept me from hitting send on my preorder. Part of why I am going to expo for the first time was I wanted to be a VIP and go to their party. I am sitting on my wallet a little while longer even at the expense of not being a VIP.

Don't get my wrong either, I am not bad-mouthing them at all and I am 100% behind DP on making this game amazing and continued success. Like I said they have been responsive on my game suggestions and questions on my order in the past, if the worst they do in this process is not get me a t-shirt on time, I'll be one extremely happy man! I am SOOOO bummed I can't go to expo and the VIP party now cause my best friend decided to get married that weekend. Maybe you can go in my spot, if it helps make you a believer, it's only money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.