(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 22.
#301 9 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

I'm in: #66146, May 30th

I have you on the list - welcome dude!

#302 9 years ago

I preordered within minutes of the announcement back in December so you may as well add me to the list! Order #82048

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I preordered within minutes of the announcement back in December so you may as well add me to the list! Order #82048

Glad to have you on the list! Trying to keep track of European orders and yours is the 5th of 27 on the list.

Some early critics of this proposed pin said it would not have appeal outside of the US.

That has certainly not been the case!!!!

1 week later
#304 9 years ago

Just made my july payment. I just noticed the payments are all numbered and they count down.. #89xxx, #38xxx, #29xxx ... with my order # being 41xxx ... some crazy numbering going on

BTW.. when do we get TBL in the database? Noticed hobbit is already in there. I guess when there's some artwork to show.. which i hope is "soon"

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Just made my july payment. I just noticed the payments are all numbered and they count down.. #89xxx, #38xxx, #29xxx ... with my order # being 41xxx ... some crazy numbering going on
BTW.. when do we get TBL in the database? Noticed hobbit is already in there. I guess when there's some artwork to show.. which i hope is "soon"

Any idea when we get that early adopter T-shirt? I made a vow to go shirtless until it arrives.

It's getting little awkward at the office.

#306 9 years ago

No nothing. I thought for sure they would of filled a suitcase full when they came to USA for a Pinball fest recently (TPF? Don't remember) and dump them in the local mail. But nadda they are supposed to be shipping BOP 2.0 very soon so maybe distracted a bit with that

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Sent a note to Robin about this a while back and didn't get a reply...my guess is when the Proto is shown or the first machine is produced.

Quoted from RTR:

Any idea when we get that early adopter T-shirt? I made a vow to go shirtless until it arrives.
It's getting little awkward at the office.

You mean like this one? (btw, I ordered it, not free) I can send it to you RTR...you know, just so the girls at the office stop hanging all over you...

dp shirt.JPGdp shirt.JPG
#308 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Sent a note to Robin about this a while back and didn't get a reply...my guess is when the Proto is shown or the first machine is produced.

You mean like this one? (btw, I ordered it, not free) I can send it to you RTR...you know, just so the girls at the office stop hanging all over you...

dp shirt.JPG 28 KB

Sweet! No need, I will wait on mine. Plus all the money I save on dry cleaning.

#309 9 years ago

I guess I don't understand why they want to be so careful about adding a new one. Even if a game never manifests, linking all the discussions of the rise/fall to the database still seems useful? Oh well.. Itll happen soon enough I'm sure.

#310 9 years ago

Check my math dudes, but I am missing about 145 preorders. Let me take another look, they must be down there somewhere....

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-be-in-on-a-pre-pay-for-a-tbl-the-big-lebowski-3-so-far

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Check my math dudes, but I am missing about 145 preorders. Let me take another look, they must be down there somewhere....
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/would-you-be-in-on-a-pre-pay-for-a-tbl-the-big-lebowski-3-so-far

They're still trying to find the ATM.

#312 9 years ago

Just got my t-shirt email! Can't wait to get it!

#313 9 years ago

Jeff Bridges on His Upcoming Live Album and Revisiting 'Lebowski'
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jeff-bridges-on-his-upcoming-live-album-and-revisiting-lebowski-20140623

Wonder what the chances are that his band would do some of the tracks . his band already plays covers of one or two tracks in the movie, plus they have to talk to him anyway about artwork approvals.

also, hoping for an update this week.. Actually, I more hope for an update regarding BOP 2.0; seeing how they communicate / meet timelines with those customers is important to me as a TBL customer.

#314 9 years ago

huh yet another TBL rolling stone article this week: 'The Jesus' related.
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/john-turturro-wants-to-revisit-big-lebowskis-jesus-20140624

1 week later
#316 9 years ago

TBL has been my favorite film... for a long time. Above links are worth watching.

#317 9 years ago

so who's taking the selfies for the playfield? I'm trying to think of something

#318 9 years ago

I got a plan man

#319 9 years ago

This dude cannot afford to lay out $8500.

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

This dude cannot afford to lay out $8500.

Just move Metallica and CSI into the "games owned in the past" section - and voila - problem solved!

#322 9 years ago

And boom goes the dynamite! Love it!

#323 9 years ago

I don't know who is in charge of marketing but man I hope he has some input on the design as well...that f'king guy is a genius.

#324 9 years ago

I'm official now. IN.

#325 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm official now. IN.

Rarehero now abides at #27 - welcome dude.

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm official now. IN.

Welcome to the party....Dude! F@&k it Dude, let's go bowling.

#327 9 years ago

At a minimum, you can almost justify buying one based on the artwork. Ten thousand years from now, when monkeys rule the world, I am sure they will know of Dude. Even a nonworking version of this design should sell well as an ever lasting collectible.

#328 9 years ago

And yes, monkeys will do a better job running things than man.

#329 9 years ago

If the rug we get is the same as shown on the backbox, the details in it are awesome. Love the pot leaf, viking helmet, toilet, car, shades, etc. etc. I only wish there's some way to integrate In-n-Out Burger into the game somehow too

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from genex:

If the rug we get is the same as shown on the backbox, the details in it are awesome. Love the pot leaf, viking helmet, toilet, car, shades, etc. etc. I only wish there's some way to integrate In-n-Out Burger into the game somehow too

Topper? LOL...should I go to In & Out and ask them for some bags and put LEDs in them? hehe

#331 9 years ago

Can anyone confirm if you preorder now that you get all the VIP swag?

#332 9 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/13515

It would appear that you do

#333 9 years ago

I saw that but it's gone from their website and speaking with Phil, I was told everything would be addressed in a newsletter yesterday that must have not made it out,

#334 9 years ago

So from getting ourselves in order, since we've proven the order #s are all over the place. Perhaps email date/time of the preorder confirmation?

#335 9 years ago

Hey VIP's...thought I would share my entry in the T-shirt contest...(for all to enjoy)
btw..."Mrs Burningman" will also be attending the VIP party at Expo....

Caucasians1.jpgCaucasians1.jpg
#336 9 years ago

Dude! Of course I am also in!

#337 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Hey VIP's...thought I would share my entry in the T-shirt contest...(for all to enjoy)

I just realized I hadn't gotten my shirt yet, I'll have to e-mail again for it.

#338 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Caucasians1.jpg 35 KB

man going to be hard to beat that. may have to change my strategy.

#339 9 years ago

I'm IN! Order #75292.

Although I have a verbal commitment on a Bally Strikes & Spares project, this will likely be the first playable non-EM game in my collection. AND what a game to break the ice with! I have no doubt that it will be the crown jewel in my bowling themed line-up as well as my entire game room!

- Tim

#340 9 years ago

Welcome dude - Tuna Delight is now #28 on the list.

Surely there are a few others out there - check the list dudes and let me know if I need to put you on it.

#341 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Surely there are a few others out there - check the list dudes and let me know if I need to put you on it.

RTR...It looks like Pinbally_1968 is in as well

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

RTR...It looks like Pinbally_1968 is in as well

Thanks Burningman - I have him in now. Another one from across the pond - so far about 20% of the dudes on the list are from Europe. I think that is a great sign!

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Just move Metallica and CSI into the "games owned in the past" section - and voila - problem solved!

Sorta what I'm considering

#344 9 years ago

You can add me on to the list, #30883

#345 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You can add me on to the list, #30883

Welcome to the club dude!

I have a feeling that the membership will be growing as more new sh*t comes to light....

#346 9 years ago

I had been on the fence about it for quite a while, but with the artwork reveal, and the sub-pf reveal a while ago, everything has just been tied together

#347 9 years ago

Resistance fading... might not be able to hold out much longer.

#348 9 years ago

My original #41545 pre-order confirmation email had a timestamp of Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM ; anyone else get a confirmation email sooner?

#349 9 years ago

I'm trying to be strong but I think I'm going to get in on this pinball machine. Looks great and it's only money. Damn

#350 9 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Resistance fading...

Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm trying to be strong

Resistance is futile

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
15,000 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.