(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 22.
#251 10 years ago

Haha it really does seem random, I'm #86773 , placed 4/17/14.

#252 10 years ago

I am order #12449, confirmation and invoice from DP on 12/27.

#253 10 years ago

I'm Order # 79533 on 12/27

#254 10 years ago

I've #99353 paid on January 26, 2014

#255 10 years ago

DP probably figured that the pinsiders would be a little too organized about this and so used an invoice numbering system that would not reveal the number of orders. I don't blame them.

#256 10 years ago

If we take the square root of Genex's order number,
divided by pi,
then add RTR's order number,
and subtract PDX's number,
that would make dead zebra's order number 4. lol

however if the coeffent of the fractional barometer was then brought into the equation...we would all be number 69.

not including the variable of adding in a muffler bearing...

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

DP probably figured that the pinsiders would be a little too organized about this and so used an invoice numbering system that would not reveal the number of orders. I don't blame them.

"Jackie - Interactive erotic software. The wave of the future, Dude. One hundred percent electronic.
The Dude - Yeah well, I still jerk off manually."

I have asked them a number of times if they could let me know where I was in the order and never received a response so my guess is that very well could be.

#99160 on 12/27

#258 10 years ago

I'll uh, just check with the boys down at the Crime Lab. They uh, got uh, four more detectives working on the case. They've got us working in shifts.

#259 9 years ago

If I'm state corrected we got the last two NSNL's both on the 26th...
- Will there come new shit to light today?

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

If I'm state corrected we got the last two NSNL's both on the 26th...- Will there come new shit to light today?

That would be great. I am settling into the fact that DP is not going to update us when they sneeze. (although I would be ok with that)........... I think a reasonable once a month update would be the way to go.

My mood seems to always get better after getting a NSNL

#261 9 years ago

I have my preorder in. I spoke with the guys from Dutch Pinball a couple week-ends ago at the Midwest Gaming Classic. In fact I had about an hour conversation with them (I am the Superfan on their Facebook page.... They even gave me a glimpse (for literally 3 seconds) of a picture of the actual playfield. We also discussed several aspects of the project, several features that will be present, and even a couple rumors floating around that are true. I will not share many of them because I am friends with all the guys on FaceBook and they troll these forums so I don't want them to cut me off. I will say this...there will be a rug involved...yes an actual rug. And they said, "software will not be a problem," with this machine. So I inferred that this means Wi-Fi connectivity, background updates, etc. Jaap and the other guys all looked away and said they could not confirm or deny such a rumor. So, take that for what you will. They did assure me that the project is actually ahead of schedule.

I will say after meeting the guys and discussing the project, I decided to invest in the preorder. I was on the fence before but the guys are great, and with a 100% refund policy that extends all the way until they actually begin the construction of your specific machine...I am in.

BTW: what is the total count now?

#263 9 years ago
Quoted from twominds:

I have my preorder in. I spoke with the guys from Dutch Pinball a couple week-ends ago at the Midwest Gaming Classic. In fact I had about an hour conversation with them (I am the Superfan on their Facebook page.... They even gave me a glimpse (for literally 3 seconds) of a picture of the actual playfield. We also discussed several aspects of the project, several features that will be present, and even a couple rumors floating around that are true. I will not share many of them because I am friends with all the guys on FaceBook and they troll these forums so I don't want them to cut me off. I will say this...there will be a rug involved...yes an actual rug. And they said, "software will not be a problem," with this machine. So I inferred that this means Wi-Fi connectivity, background updates, etc. Jaap and the other guys all looked away and said they could not confirm or deny such a rumor. So, take that for what you will. They did assure me that the project is actually ahead of schedule.
I will say after meeting the guys and discussing the project, I decided to invest in the preorder. I was on the fence before but the guys are great, and with a 100% refund policy that extends all the way until they actually begin the construction of your specific machine...I am in.
BTW: what is the total count now?

ok...so here's a question...is the artwork on the playfield drawn cartoon style or more photo like?

#264 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

ok...so here's a question...is the artwork on the playfield drawn cartoon style or more photo like?

I am curious about this too after the artist name was released.. his samples were generally very cartoon / Disney. Not sure I could abide by a "scooby doo" version of TBL. Guess just have to wait.. since they were close last month on artwork approval hoping we at least get a hint about direction this month in the NSNL

2 weeks later
#265 9 years ago

bleh been quiet lately.. I guess, to be fair to BOP 2.0.. they should probably get that shipping before being too overboard with public TBL activity. hoping there's a may NSNL

#266 9 years ago

I'd like to see a NSNL as well. I think they are keeping things underwraps until they have absolute approvals and/or real information to give us. With them being so new, I think they have watched and learned from others and trying to avoid some of the issues(drama) that can surface while the game is in development.

I thought I had read that they were trying to get a prototype to the Chicago Expo this year, (which I think is in October)...if thats the case, things are happening but we just don't know about it. Also, the next payment is not until the 1st of July. I would think there would be some substantial infomation released before then. They know that as more is revealed, more people are getting on board, The earlier people are in on the project, the easier it is (for us)to pay for it. I know for me, If I had to crap $10k for the game, I would probably be out.

Wished one of our brothers over in the Netherlands would do a drive by of the production facility and get some spy photos

#267 9 years ago

I personally do not expect any release info well before the 1st of July. It's preferable to let them develop the game quiet and out of sight of public view... to prevent impatience indeed.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I know for me, If I had to crap $10k for the game, I would probably be out.

I have never crapped $10K for a game. Actually, I've never crapped money for any game, but that may be more a function of diet (and lack of a printing press in my stomach) than anything.

#269 9 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

to prevent impatience indeed.

Yea, like that's gonna happen.

#270 9 years ago
Quoted from twominds:

I have my preorder in. I spoke with the guys from Dutch Pinball a couple week-ends ago at the Midwest Gaming Classic. In fact I had about an hour conversation with them (I am the Superfan on their Facebook page.... They even gave me a glimpse (for literally 3 seconds) of a picture of the actual playfield. We also discussed several aspects of the project, several features that will be present, and even a couple rumors floating around that are true.

I said a while back when these guys announced TBL that they have the potential to become the best pinball co under the sun, IMO, their attitude and no compromise approach will assure us a top ten game...in the least.

Don't prove me wrong Dutch Dudes!

#271 9 years ago

Anything less will be a massive disappointment. It will be the most expensive pin to buy. (Boutique runs of 25 aside)

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Anything less will be a massive disappointment. It will be the most expensive pin to buy. (Boutique runs of 25 aside)

Plunge... this reeks like trollish behavior.

Pricelist of high end pins (non-boutique) in europe:
- WOZ 75th: €8.750,-
- WOZ LE: €8.000,-
- MMr LE : €7.995,-
- METLE: €7.995,-
- STLE: €7.995,-
- THLE: €7.850.-
- MMr Standard: €7.650,-
- The Big Lebowski: €7.550,-
- WOZ standard: €7.500,-
- AC/DC Prem : €7.150,-

I wouldn't say TBL is cheap, but hey... it has all potential to become a great pin!

Btw... when did you order yours again?

#273 9 years ago

I did not order, its not relevant.

When it was announced this was the most expensive one. Its not trolling, its a fact. Plus, the other pins are shipping from the usa. This one is build an hour drive away, and still costs on about the same (8k euro without shipping vs 8k with shipping from usa)

Btw, do you like spinage? Wait.... Not relevant either.

Ps. In my opinion all those pins are overpriced. With MMR as number one rip off.

#274 9 years ago

I did not order, its not relevant.
With MMR as number one rip off.

I'm not even in on MMR and I think your crazy.

QSS

#275 9 years ago

And you think that because of?

#276 9 years ago

And you think that because of?

Hundreds of your posts.

#277 9 years ago

Hundreds..... I did not even post that much. Good for you.

I only need 2 from you to understand you are an idiot.

#278 9 years ago

Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Pricelist of high end pins (non-boutique) in europe:

Batavian civil war !?

You are both right.
- one of the most expensive pins in the US (excluding RAZA and very limited runs)
- expensive, but not the most expensive (by more than 1000 euros!) in Europe

Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

- WOZ 75th: €8.750,-
- WOZ LE: €8.000,-
- MMr LE : €7.995,-
- METLE: €7.995,-
- STLE: €7.995,-
- THLE: €7.850.-
- MMr Standard: €7.650,-
- The Big Lebowski: €7.550,-
- WOZ standard: €7.500,-
- AC/DC Prem : €7.150,-

Interesting list.
To all those complaining about prices in the US... these are the prices in euros for us. And 1€ = $1.38...

#279 9 years ago

Jlm, go look what people in australia have to pay. And new sealand. Grap a chair before you look, .

#280 9 years ago

Guys... this is no new news. We knew from day one that this title is expensive. And, as Hensbrooker posted, it has company with some of the (what I would say) top of the line pins that are coming out. DP knows that these other titles are what TBL will be judged against, and I feel pretty confident that these guys are going to hit it out of the park.

As I have said in other posts...This is a great hobby...my first pinball machine cost me $395. Now I am spending big bucks on a game. Does it really matter? Not so much. This hobby is great for anyone that has that allure of the silver ball. We see guys on here with big collections of A-listed games...and we see guys with entry level games. Whats the difference? Nothing. We all love pinball.

F*ck it Dude, lets play Pinball...............

#281 9 years ago

Just got an NSNL with a video of the playfield window sneak preview. Very exciting. The wave of the future....

#282 9 years ago

What is an NSNL?

#283 9 years ago

The New Sh*t newsletter

#284 9 years ago

Anyone heading to Chicago?

DP VIP.JPGDP VIP.JPG
#285 9 years ago

yeah i saw that.. I don't think i'll make it but I sure hope somebody does and brings back some intel

#286 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

yeah i saw that.. I don't think i'll make it but I sure hope somebody does and brings back some intel

Burningman will be there, and sniffing around for sure.............

Wait...did I say that right? I think they are also going to be talking about a Pinball machine....

#287 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

DP VIP.JPG 25 KB

I am going to try and be there.

Haven't been real active on the forum lately, but I am back and trying to make sure the pre-order voluntary count is correct. By my count we are up to 23 - last dude in was twominds.

#288 9 years ago

OT - And while you guys are waiting on your TBL, consider voting for me in this fishing contest I entered!!

http://vote.pfgchallenge.com/zpmt8b/vote/for/3612222

#289 9 years ago

Anyone get their shirt yet?

#290 9 years ago

nope.

#291 9 years ago

No .

#292 9 years ago

I didn't either, but I was not paid up on the April 15th deadline.

I just made the April and July payments - so my shirt is probably flying across the Atlantic as we type.

#293 9 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Anyone get their shirt yet?

I get a shirt?! Sweet!

Quoted from burningman:

I am going to try and make it to that VIP event, I am fairly certain I can tie that in to a home Green Bay Packers game on the 19th as well which is even better, that should only be 3-4 hours drive. Hell of a weekend.

#294 9 years ago

Im in. Order 71267 on 4/14.

#295 9 years ago
Quoted from b1gf15h:

Im in. Order 71267 on 4/14.

Ok big fish, I have you on the list at #24.

Now, go look at the big fish I caught last week and vote for me to win the fish story contest.

http://vote.pfgchallenge.com/zpmt8b/vote/for/3612222

This is not OT, since your handle is big fish...

#296 9 years ago

Glad to join the group. Order #59134 on 3/27/14. Game looks like it will be great!

#297 9 years ago
Quoted from PinGiant:

Glad to join the group. Order #59134 on 3/27/14. Game looks like it will be great!

Welcome dude! This pre-order list is picking up. Starting to see some people that are new to pinside, which is great.

The invoice numbers are hilarious. Have to get a code cracker on that numbering system so we can see how many have been ordered and where we are in line!

#298 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I plan to. It should be a cool event with these guys at the helm.

#299 9 years ago

I was on the fence on EXPO but this is a reason to go by itself

#300 9 years ago

I'm in: #66146, May 30th

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.