(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 22.
#1001 9 years ago

Anyone get his DP t-shirt since the "let me know if you didn't get it" email?

#1002 9 years ago

Well you know man like I havnt gotten my shirt yet man.

#1003 9 years ago

I haven't received my shirt either. Perhaps they are in a box under all those BOP 2.0 kits.

#1004 9 years ago

No shirt either. I'm waiting for some new shirts to come to light.

#1005 9 years ago

Yea that shirt is really gunna tie my outfit together.

#1006 9 years ago

no shirt here either.

#1007 9 years ago

nope shirts obviously not gone out!

#1008 9 years ago

Nope, as you can see, no tshirt yet.image.jpgimage.jpg

#1009 9 years ago

I got my shirt and a flyer a couple of weeks ago and I ordered the game expo weekend. It probably takes a couple of more weeks to arrive on the other side of the pond, so my guess is that you will all get it around.......Now!

#1010 9 years ago

image-713.jpgimage-713.jpg

#1011 9 years ago

Nice

#1012 9 years ago

Still no shirt. Times are tough 'round these parts.

#1013 9 years ago

There are 3 different active threads on the DP/Modern Pinball event in NYC this weekend, but I'm hoping those attending will provide detailed color commentary for the rest of us who are unable to attend. I need some reassurance after reading the BoP 2.0 thread.
Many thanks in advance. Enjoy the party!

#1014 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

image-713.jpg 128 KB

Too bad you couldn't get that chick to wear a "banger jay" custom made t shirt

#1015 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Nope, as you can see, no tshirt yet.

Shut up Randy no ones askin you nothin.

#1016 9 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-and-dutch-pinball-lebowski-high-quality-video

Make sure you check out this video as it's the best footage out there.

I know it's still at Alpha build, but they need to up the excitement level several notches on multiball.

#1017 9 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Make sure you check out this video as it's the best footage out there.

As stated on the other thread, this video is awesome.
Wish I could afford it!

#1018 9 years ago

I just received an email from payhpal saying that my #1 and #2 deposits have been refunded. BUT I never requested a refund... WTF?

Says Note from Merchant: Here's a refund. Phil

I thought Phil left. WTF?

Ill try getting a hold of the DP team and see what gives. Do I lose my pre-order benefits? Rather disconcerting and not real happy right now!

#1019 9 years ago
Quoted from SkiBall:

I just received an email from payhpal saying that my #1 and #2 deposits have been refunded. BUT I never requested a refund... WTF?
Says Note from Merchant: Here's a refund. Phil
I thought Phil left. WTF?
Ill try getting a hold of the DP team and see what gives. Do I lose my pre-order benefits? Rather disconcerting and not real happy right now!

i just got the same email, wtf is going on? lmk what is going on when you find out please.

#1020 9 years ago

I got an email as well, my refund was only for deposit 3 though. Confirmed it on my order status page as well. Strange...

#1021 9 years ago

WTF! I just got a refund as well? I didn't request a refund!! Everyone check your email and see if you were refunded.

#1022 9 years ago

and why is phil involved with this?

#1023 9 years ago
#1024 9 years ago

Just talked with Barry......everything is fine and no one is losing their place in line. If you go into your payments you should see where you can reapply the payment. DP will be sending out a note regrding this after the modern pinball launch.

Everything is ok and things will get sorted out

#1025 9 years ago

Very curios as to why this happend? Also I don't see the reapply payment button on PayPal and lastly should we still be sending payments to Phil because my original payment went here:
Business Name:
Dutch Pinball USA, Inc.
Email:
[email protected]

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1026 9 years ago

Curious to know where pre-order numbers stand after today's DP drama...

#1027 9 years ago

I'm still in until I hear from the other side.
Find it a bit strange that Phil went along with all this and just now decides to blow the whistle.
If all this turns out to be true. Phil is just as much to blame as the others.
I doubt this Phil stuff is true. I think we may have a disgruntled employee.

#1028 9 years ago

Here is the email I got from DP.

Dear VIPs,

Although we would rather be focussing fully on our extremely fun VIP party in NYC - we want to take a moment and address some of the confusion that may have been caused by the refunds on some of your orders.

Although Phil announced to leave the company, he officially still is one of the three share holders of Dutch Pinball USA Inc. and in charge of the Dutch Pinball USA Inc. PayPal and bank account. The company building the game is Dutch Pinball BV and owned by Jaap and Barry.

We did everything in our power to settle issues in a normal way with Phil, but unfortunately he decided to take matters in his own hands and is doing whatever he's doing for reasons we don't know. We really regret your involvement in this situation and we hope we can settle this as soon as possible so we can focus on fun things again.

Our goal is to make awesome games. This will not be changed or damaged by an individual who just wants to discredit our success and/or our project(s).
Phil started some PayPal USA Inc. refunds without us knowing. Please don't worry, your order is still there and you will not lose your place in line.

As soon as your money is refunded, please go to your status page and 'retry' the payment(s). If you pay again like this, the payments will be processed to a new PayPal account and you're all done and your order is secured. If for some reason you can't retry, or if it doesn't work, please let us know. We might need a couple of days to fix this since it's weekend and some of us are in New York.

If your money is not (yet) refunded, you can always dispute this on your PayPal account to force a refund

Nothing else will change and all terms and conditions will remain the same for delivering your game and future games.

We are Dutch Pinball and are still on track to create this and many more awesome games!

Thanks for being a VIP and we hope to meet you again soon.

If you have any further questions, or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]. It might take some time to process all emails.

Team Dutch Pinball
Barry
Freek
Guus
Jaap
Jean-paul
Jules
Koen
Roel
Scott

#1029 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I'm still in until I hear from the other side.
Find it a bit strange that Phil went along with all this and just now decides to blow the whistle.
If all this turns out to be true. Phil is just as much to blame as the others.
I doubt this Phil stuff is true. I think we may have a disgruntled employee.

Why not keep your money tied up in a pin that's not even a LE and offers no benefit for preordering?

#1030 9 years ago

F this emailed for my refund.

#1031 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

F this emailed for my refund.

Good luck on your refund, the ship is sinking fast.

#1032 9 years ago

Luckily it's Amex . Calling them now.

#1033 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Luckily it's Amex . Calling them now.

Good deal, id hate to see anyone get screwed out of their money.

#1034 9 years ago

I'm so glad I did not get in on the pre order for this game, but the price was just over my limit. This whole event makes me sad though. Hopefully DP will work through this mess and get the games made. But meanwhile it certainly has cast a dark cloud over the whole pinball scene right now. Maybe the hobby cannot support this many manufacturers.

But it certainly has made the dangers of the preorder/prefund the company model obvious to many who did not consider that possibility when they sent in deposits. Good luck to all involved.

#1035 9 years ago

Still in; Nothing specifically seemed fucked beyond recovery... it doesn't sound universal was actually threatening anything, it was phil worried about the "what if" game in the context of all the other shit.

However, I can see Phi's actions CAUSING issues with Unverisal now (since he posted the email address of some woman whom I'm sure isn't going to appreciate that), plus him seeming to intend a run on the bank.. scorched earth style. Lame; a lot of crap happens in a company that doesn't need to get aired out.

#1036 9 years ago

I agree. Nothing special happened. Employer rage quits, makes a fool out himself by going public and tries to cause a stir.

Aint fun, but will not harm the proces.

#1037 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I agree. Nothing special happened. Employer rage quits, makes a fool out himself by going public and tries to cause a stir.

Well it does, at least from me. No way in hell I would preorder from DP, while after seeing the PAPA video I must admit I was tempted.

Guess I am not the only one.

#1038 9 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Right, but the numerous copyright issues Phil explains seem much more dangerous... DP vs a major US movie company.. hmmmm...

#1039 9 years ago

I think Phil has lost it.
He calls everyone on DP his friends and then on the other hand trashes the company.
He states that he believes DP will make a great machine and then on the other hand trashes the company. I don't understand where the hell he is coming from.
Disgruntled employee goes rogue!

#1040 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I don't understand where the hell he is coming from.

I think he's made it pretty clear where he's coming from and why he is doing what he's doing.

What part do you not understand (other than the supposed inconsistency with call those guys friends)?

#1041 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Well it does, at least from me. No way in hell I would preorder from DP, while after seeing the PAPA video I must admit I was tempted.
Guess I am not the only one.

Lets first wait what DP have to say.

If you are believing a guy who says they are his friends after he did this....

He is out, forget about him. But, honoustly, i would never pre order a pin.

#1042 9 years ago

DP drama speculation has a thread guys, take it over there.

#1043 9 years ago

You can update the list RTR, I'm out. Still waiting on getting my money, but I am out.

#1044 9 years ago

No prob. I will be waiting a bit to make any changes to the list though.

Quoted from highdef:Curious to know where pre-order numbers stand after today's DP drama...

I won't be updating for a few days. Too much to keep up with right now achievers.

#1045 9 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I won't be updating for a few days. Too much to keep up with right now achievers.

Understandable! I certainly wasn't volunteering you RTR, but thanks for your work and effort. It should get interesting...

1 week later
#1046 9 years ago

Yesterday was my 1 year "in on TBL" anniversary. Other than the last two weeks, this has been a positive pre order experience. Though the Phil stuff is def a downer, looking forward to my game next year and happy to see bop 2.0 starting to get some traction finally.

#1047 9 years ago

I gave this preorder long consideration, but decided to wait and see Lawlor's first. Zero risk that way.

#1048 9 years ago

Thought today's email was pretty good.. I don't see the point in the achiever edition but I guess they felt they needed to do something (I didn't).

#1049 9 years ago

Reviewing the track list vs the official sound track for the movie.. The pinball machine has the better music list.

#1050 9 years ago

still in for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.