(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 22.
#851 9 years ago

20141019_013813.jpg20141019_013813.jpg20141019_031108.jpg20141019_031108.jpg

#852 9 years ago

ok, just finished watching the movie for the first time.

so... i guess my only question for the pinball machine is...

will there be any ladies getting tossed in the air?

#853 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i would bet that will be in the game. these guys don't seem like prudes or bible thumpers so far.

#854 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

The kickback is labeled trampoline

#855 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

The kickback is labeled trampoline

nice find

#856 9 years ago

Watched the movie again last night. Trying to have it grow on me

It's a fun movie but still not my theme. But what the heck, first pinball I get that says Vagina

I heard it when playing it at vip, typical dutch to get that word in a pinball

#857 9 years ago

The kickback (trampoline)
Would that be the same mechanism used in Williams Firepower back in the 80's?

#858 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

The kickback (trampoline)
Would that be the same mechanism used in Williams Firepower back in the 80's?

Why yes, and used again in F-14....I think Williams used slingshots in Firepower and F-14 as well but will have to go down and check my game to make sure.

#859 9 years ago

Is it April yet?
image-745.jpgimage-745.jpg

#860 9 years ago
Quoted from CodyR:

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago and ALMOST placed an order for the pin. The only thing that stopped me is all the posts about people having issues with pre orders from small companies. I'll be waiting until they are built and buy one at that point. Looks like it will be a fantastic pin!

That's the smart move, and I plan on doing the same thing. Looks like it will cost me $500.00 more by doing so, but I'd rather pay $500 more down the road when it's actually available than be without thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it for a year or so. The risk/reward isn't there for me personally.

I'd like to hear more details on their production facilities and operation.

#861 9 years ago

Here are some pics of their Production Facilities:
image-277.jpgimage-277.jpgimage-39.jpgimage-39.jpgimage-4.jpgimage-4.jpg

#862 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's the smart move, and I plan on doing the same thing. Looks like it will cost me $500.00 more by doing so, but I'd rather pay $500 more down the road when it's actually available than be without thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it for a year or so. The risk/reward isn't there for me personally.

Makes sense. For me the Chrome trim was another 800 I would have spent so it saved 1300 to buy early. Plus that damn carpet will look cool : )

#863 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Plus that damn carpet will look cool : )

Yep, it will really tie your game room together

Well it looks like I finally heard back from DP, sounds like they are super busy, and I got in early enough for the rug and chrome

#864 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Makes sense. For me the Chrome trim was another 800 I would have spent so it saved 1300 to buy early. Plus that damn carpet will look cool : )

That chrome trim tipped it for me too, but I agree with what Rob says, usually smarter to wait. And I probably would have if you could step into somebody else's spot like with Woz but that's just not the case.

Plus, the reviews of the DP, how they presented everything and well, the production facilities seen above give me confidence!

Also, you get to back out and get a refund at any point before your build date. What's not to like about that?

#865 9 years ago

You going to the Houston show iceman?

#866 9 years ago

i am...

the 'ol lady asked me, before I order, to see if their carpet matches her curtains

#867 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You going to the Houston show iceman?

Man I want to so bad Erik but my kids have volleyball and basketball going on! You going?

I'd love to see TBL in person

#868 9 years ago

Nah can't get away that weekend. Was looking forward to hearing your impressions of it. Maybe they will take it to the Louisville show. Otherwise I'll try to make TPF next year

#869 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That chrome trim tipped it for me too, but I agree with what Rob says, usually smarter to wait. And I probably would have if you could step into somebody else's spot like with Woz but that's just not the case.
Plus, the reviews of the DP, how they presented everything and well, the production facilities seen above give me confidence!
Also, you get to back out and get a refund at any point before your build date. What's not to like about that?

my exact rationale on my pre order.

#870 9 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Yep, it will really tie your game room together
Well it looks like I finally heard back from DP, sounds like they are super busy, and I got in early enough for the rug and chrome

congrats!

celebration-time.jpgcelebration-time.jpg
#871 9 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Is it April yet?

image-745.jpg 126 KB

Great use of your high ceilings! Are you projecting right on the wall with no screen?

#872 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Great use of your high ceilings! Are you projecting right on the wall with no screen?

Yep, right on the wall.. Works great.

#873 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, everything about this endeavor looks very impressive!

#874 9 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Sweet. I figured you were covered, but good to hear.

Remember, not only are they recovering from Expo (man, I only partied with them one night and flew 2 hours away time zone wise and I was beat) but they're scrambling to take care of BOP 2.0 now that the final issues on it are being resolved. So add that to all the pre-orders and they're understandably busy right now.

I've spoken with Phil since Expo, he's definitely monitoring these threads.

#875 9 years ago

Good friend of mine went to expo and preordered one, He told me at breakfast today that he thought they had orders for 900 or so

#876 9 years ago

wow !

#877 9 years ago

That would be awesome. I can really see this as being the next big hit!

#878 9 years ago

Anyone know when the cutoff to order and still receive the chrome and rug is? Emailed dp but haven't heard back

#879 9 years ago

Thought it was last week but they are going to the Houston show. Maybe they will continue that through then?

#880 9 years ago

Without the benefit of a time machine, I'd love for that cutoff to be October 27th.

Quoted from Damon:

Anyone know when the cutoff to order and still receive the chrome and rug is? Emailed dp but haven't heard back

#881 9 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

A week ago

#882 9 years ago

They might run the same deal at Houston but for $500.00 more.
They have raised the price on the website already.

#883 9 years ago

Is there a VIP party at Houston for urban achievers?

#884 9 years ago

When is Houston? I'd consider going to that.

#886 9 years ago

Who's streaming live?
Will Jared be heading to Houston?

#887 9 years ago

2 weeks out, baby !!!!!
i'm hitting the local arcades and getting my flippin' fingercise so i can hit the event on fiii-yaa.

#888 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

They might run the same deal at Houston but for $500.00 more.

So it will be the same but not?

#889 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So it will be the same but not?

Exactly

#890 9 years ago

Sorry for slacking the last few days achievers - but I am back on a strict regimen now to keep my mind limber...

Added:

Hank527
PinWolf
Pinghetto
Pinaholic
Chuck Sherman's friend

For a total of 103!!!

#891 9 years ago

Sweet!

Quoted from RTR:

Sorry for slacking the last few days achievers - but I am back on a strict regimen now to keep my mind limber...
Added:
Hank527
PinWolf
Pinghetto
Pinaholic
Chuck Sherman's friend
For a total of 103!!!

#892 9 years ago

After the Houston show it will grow again.

#893 9 years ago
#895 9 years ago

Add me to the list

#896 9 years ago
Quoted from Blairally:

Add me to the list

Oh snap that means there will be 2 TBL in Eugene, OR are you gunna put yours on route?

#897 9 years ago

No definitely not on route. Was thinking of making a special playing area for just this game, complete with rug and decor and specials on white russians.

#898 9 years ago
Quoted from Blairally:

Add me to the list

You are the newest Achiever at 104.

10 more and it will equal my all time best bowling score!

#899 9 years ago

I pre-ordered mine on Oct 16 and havent heard anything from DP, just a paypal receipt. I was about to email them but wanted to check feedback here first and it seems they have been slow responding in general. Id just like some confirmation from them that my order is actually acknowledged on their end.

#900 9 years ago
Quoted from SkiBall:

I pre-ordered mine on Oct 16 and havent heard anything from DP, just a paypal receipt. I was about to email them but wanted to check feedback here first and it seems they have been slow responding in general. Id just like some confirmation from them that my order is actually acknowledged on their end.

Send a note directly to [email protected] or [email protected]. They will get you sorted out. I know with Expo, this weekends Dutch Pinball Open, and the following weekend being Houston, they are busy.

One of them will get back to you. I am sure with your paypal reciept you are good to go....congrats on being an achiever...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 210.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.