(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

There are 1088 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.
#801 5 years ago

Put me down for two
I'm order #2 at 5am Saturday and plan to throw it on location

#802 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Put me down for two
I'm order #2 at 5am Saturday and plan to throw it on location

Done. Maybe I should order 2....

#803 5 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Done. Maybe I should order 2....

Be careful, PDX almost talked me into ordering another one yesterday.

#804 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

I guess I don't understand how CA learns of the transaction.. who's selling me out?

Like I've said before, they get the info from the shipping company. They send them the shipping documents. Those docs describe the goods being delivered. In this case "pinball machine".

They will then ask you to provide a copy of the invoice as they don't actually know how much you paid for the pin.

#805 5 years ago

hmm..

#806 5 years ago

Just send em here
I'll drive em in a trailer down $100 a shot no tax

#807 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Just send em here
I'll drive em in a trailer down $100 a shot no tax

great idea! i would charge a bit more though.

#808 5 years ago

or send it to my brother's house in Corvalis.. nah, i'm not that nice

#809 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Like I've said before, they get the info from the shipping company. They send them the shipping documents. Those docs describe the goods being delivered. In this case "pinball machine".
They will then ask you to provide a copy of the invoice as they don't actually know how much you paid for the pin.

Well that's what a fake Quickbooks invoice is for Didn't that NIB actually only cost about $1500?

You know those auditors would think we are crazy anyhow to pay 8k for a pinball machine, $1500, maybe?

#810 5 years ago

Anyone know the best way to contact DP? Im trying to find out if my order made the deadline, left a note in the deposit form, also contacted them on the website contact form several days ago, no response at all.

#811 5 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Anyone know the best way to contact DP? Im trying to find out if my order made the deadline, left a note in the deposit form, also contacted them on the website contact form several days ago, no response at all.

They should have sent you a copy of the payment setup which equals $8500 like this

Thank you for pre-ordering The Big Lebowski™ Pinball.

We are pleased to confirm receipt of your pre-order. You can check the status of your order and payments by clicking this link.

Order number: #

The payment schedule for the balance of your order is as follows:

EU Non-EU USA
Total € 7.550
(incl. BTW/VAT) € 6.240
(excl. Taxes) $ 8,500
(excl. Taxes)
On or before July 1st 2014 € 2.150 € 1.740 $ 2,500
On or before October 1st 2014 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
On or before January 1st 2015 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
On or before April 1st 2015 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
You will receive a reminder email approximately 30 days before each

#812 5 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Same here!.I added a note with order.I also added a note with paypal.I also emailed Phil.And i also called the USA # from facebook page.A lady picked up the phone,She took my info.And said,Someone would call me right back.

None of the above happened!

Should i be worried?.I am worried!.

#813 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Same here!.I added a note with order.I also added a note with paypal.I also emailed Phil.And i also called the USA # from facebook page.A lady picked up the phone,She took my info.And said,Someone would call me right back.
None of the above happened!
Should i be worried?.I am worried!.

I wouldn't be worried. Do you at least have a paypal receipt? If you really made a good faith effort and contacted them before the deadline, I would expect them to honor your order. They probably have a ton of stuff they are sorting through this week. Relax.

#814 5 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

You could try this:

USA Address
Dutch Pinball USA Inc.
Park Ridge Plaza
350 S. Northwest Hwy, Suite 300
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Phone +1 (847) 268 4968

And the email is sales@thebiglebowskipinball.com

#815 5 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I wouldn't be worried. Do you at least have a paypal receipt? If you really made a good faith effort and contacted them before the deadline, I would expect them to honor your order. They probably have a ton of stuff they are sorting through this week. Relax.

Gotta agree with that...I think the DP guys want people to order their games and the last thing they want to do is piss off their customers. Things will get caught up...

I think they are overwhelmed with various aspects of the game. Getting the games ready for Expo was huge, now getting the games ready for Houston, New sales, existing customer questions, getting BOP 2.0 out, getting shirts out, etc, etc...they are busting at the seams.

#816 5 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

You could try this:
USA Address
Dutch Pinball USA Inc.
Park Ridge Plaza
350 S. Northwest Hwy, Suite 300
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Phone +1 (847) 268 4968
And the email is sales@thebiglebowskipinball.com

I would send a note directly to Phil@dutchpinball.com or Barry@dutchpinball.com. to get to the guys directly. The phone number goes to a messaging service and they can't answer anything.

#817 5 years ago

Ordered mine on 19th, waiting on response.

#818 5 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Same here ... placed the order before deadline, got confirmation but later realized I had screwed up with Credit Card

#819 5 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

They should have sent you a copy of the payment setup which equals $8500 like this
Thank you for pre-ordering The Big Lebowski™ Pinball.
We are pleased to confirm receipt of your pre-order. You can check the status of your order and payments by clicking this link.
Order number: #
The payment schedule for the balance of your order is as follows:
  EU Non-EU USA
Total € 7.550
(incl. BTW/VAT) € 6.240
(excl. Taxes) $ 8,500
(excl. Taxes)
On or before July 1st 2014 € 2.150 € 1.740 $ 2,500
On or before October 1st 2014 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
On or before January 1st 2015 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
On or before April 1st 2015 € 1.800 € 1.500 $ 2,000
You will receive a reminder email approximately 30 days before each

I ordered on the 18th and got the above email within 30 min.

#820 5 years ago

Also remember the whole team was traveling . And they went pretty hard ; )

#821 5 years ago
Quoted from Maddog:

Ordered mine on 19th, waiting on response.

Quoted from marlboroman:

Same here ... placed the order before deadline, got confirmation but later realized I had screwed up with Credit Card

Well dudes - if nothing else, I have added your names to this list at 96 and 97.

The DP guys have been pretty dude about all kinds of stuff IMO. I bet you guys are ok.

#822 5 years ago

Thanks guys, I did order on the 19th my time a couple minutes before midnight, but the receipt shows October 20th, which I guess got converted to their time. I'll send them an email.

#823 5 years ago

Our local pinball op here at, Pinball Jones, has one on pre-order as well, might as well include her. Pretty awesome she is getting one for the arcade here!

#824 5 years ago

I wouldn't sweat any pre-order money with Dutch Pinball in the least. After spending a good amount of time with them I can tell you they are a stand up act, through and through. DP Abides!

#825 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Our local pinball op here at, Pinball Jones, has one on pre-order as well, might as well include her. Pretty awesome she is getting one for the arcade here!

Thanks Bemmet - she is now on the Achiever list.

#826 5 years ago

I still have not received my confirmation from my order on Sunday. I have my PayPal reciept. I sent Phil an email the other day with no responce as of yet??? what gives?

#827 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I still have not received my confirmation from my order on Sunday. I have my PayPal reciept. I sent Phil an email the other day with no responce as of yet??? what gives?

I got an automated email from them a couple minutes before the PayPal receipt. Maybe it got flagged as spam?

#828 5 years ago

Yeah i will note that as well... their own website sends confirmation out well before you even finish the paypal screens. Me thinks they need to spend a couple weeks sorting out their books / getting everybody on the mailing lists, tshirt orders sorted, etc.. That's the one thing they've been "small company amatuer-ish" about so far.

#829 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Yeah i will note that as well... their own website sends confirmation out well before you even finish the paypal screens. Me thinks they need to spend a couple weeks sorting out their books / getting everybody on the mailing lists, tshirt orders sorted, etc.. That's the one thing they've been "small company amatuer-ish" about so far.

Yeah. I initially entered to make the first three payments, but didn't complete it through paypal. I went back and corrected it, then completed my payment through paypal. I ended up receiving two different confirmations from DP even though I never even complete the first one. I received only one confirmation from paypal (the correct one). And if I go to the DP order page, they have my information correct at this point.

So they do have some kinks to sort out, which isn't totally unexpected.

#830 5 years ago

Already having MAJOR PROBLEMS with their customer service?!? WOW! What kind of 2-bit crappy outfit are they running over there???? Imagine if JJP nah i'm just screwing with you guys. Wouldn't be worried at all after everything that was said during the expo. Seem to be stand up guys who are focused on taking care of their customers & putting out a great pin. Who else hosted a vip party for their pre-order customers? Look fwd to seeing the finished product. Hope everyone's expectations are exceeded!

#831 5 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Already having MAJOR PROBLEMS with their customer service?!? WOW! What kind of 2-bit crappy outfit are they running over there???? Imagine if JJP nah i'm just screwing with you guys. Wouldn't be worried at all after everything that was said during the expo. Seem to be stand up guys who are focused on taking care of their customers & putting out a great pin. Who else hosted a vip party for their pre-order customers? Look fwd to seeing the finished product. Hope everyone's expectations are exceeded!

Nah long trip home,
My buddy paid them cash Saturday and just got his email today.

Relax the games not due to ship for months, it's not a happy meal

#832 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

...it's not a happy meal

Are you sure...??? Here's what it would look like if Stern built TBL....

41fWhxQzNEL._SY300_.jpg

#833 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Nah long trip home,
My buddy paid them cash Saturday and just got his email today.
Relax the games not due to ship for months, it's not a happy meal

Guessing I should've used the emoji as well. Thought the whole "nah i just screwing with you guys..." was enough.

#834 5 years ago

Over the line!

#835 5 years ago

I've tried 3 method of contacts so far, no response, I'm in for $4500 so far and all I simply would like to know is if I got in on time for the goodies. A yes or no email back would be fine with me.

#836 5 years ago

Im in.

#837 5 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

I've tried 3 method of contacts so far, no response, I'm in for $4500 so far and all I simply would like to know is if I got in on time for the goodies. A yes or no email back would be fine with me.

As long as that $4500 was not disguised as a leather bag of white undies, you should be good to go. You didn't throw that off a bridge did you?

I am sure you are fine, as long as you got it in before the deadline, I am sure they will honor all the goodies...

#838 5 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

BTW...my chick friend from Bakersfield has been advised of the arcade there that just opened up. She has a white russian waiting for you Bill.

#839 5 years ago
Quoted from BillE:

Just take it easy, man.

DP will come through for you.

#840 5 years ago

I am In!!! Saw her at The Chicago Expo and fell in love.

#841 5 years ago

I want I am the Walrus to play during attract. Is that weird? Did I make that weird?

p.s. RTR, the Vols are coming. You are entering a world of pain!

#842 5 years ago

Going to watch TBL for the first time tonight, beginning to end.

Gotta figure this thing out

#843 5 years ago

I did the same thing a couple weeks ago and ALMOST placed an order for the pin. The only thing that stopped me is all the posts about people having issues with pre orders from small companies. I'll be waiting until they are built and buy one at that point. Looks like it will be a fantastic pin!

Quoted from labnip:

Going to watch TBL for the first time tonight, beginning to end.
Gotta figure this thing out

#844 5 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I want I am the Walrus to play during attract. Is that weird? Did I make that weird?
p.s. RTR, the Vols are coming. You are entering a world of pain!

Was feeling pretty confident at 27-0, but your new QB has got'em back in the game now!

#845 5 years ago

ok... clearly seeing it from the beginning is making MUCH more sense...
at the flying rug now dude...

#846 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

ok... clearly seeing it from the beginning is making MUCH more sense...
at the flying rug now dude...

"mind if I smoke a Jay"?

#847 5 years ago

I never saw this thread before. I'm not on Pinside as much as I used to be. I pre ordered September 27th.

Wish I could have made it to the VIP party at Expo.

Too many posts in this thread to catch up on. Guess I'll have to pay closer attention.

Brian

#848 5 years ago

With pinwolf and pinghetto, I believe we are at 100! welcome, dudes.

#849 5 years ago

Preordered at Expo. I'm getting a rug!

#850 5 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

Preordered at Expo. I'm getting a rug!

great to meet you at Expo Pinaholic, glad you are on board...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 199.99
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 1088 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside