(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 22.
#651 9 years ago

4 more dudes added - Metallik, GaryMcT, Aurich, and Nilroc.

This list is growing and starting to attract some pretty critical (constructive critics, mind you) and well respected pinheads. Pretty obvious that DP brought an impressive product to Expo that was further along than most people expected. Bodes well for this pin and the future of pinball.

#652 9 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Happy for all you rug owners, best of luck on your ride!
Either I kicked my pin crack habit or I have willpower to fight off a gorgeous high quality pin.

Still fighting the urge...... since it's the last day for VIP this will be a long ass day for sure.

#653 9 years ago

I'm in.

#654 9 years ago

Big thanks to all that attended the VIP parties; hope everyone had a blast

#655 9 years ago

Count me in!

#657 9 years ago

Just watched the long gameplay video and heard BOTH Creedence songs (Run Through the Jungle and Lookin' Out My Backdoor)!!!! Why is that surprising? The OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK to the movie didn't have those two songs, I'm guessing due to a right$ issue. In fact I think I heard all my favorite songs from the movie.

I wasn't holding out much hope for the Creedence, but I guess if you will it, it is no dream!

#658 9 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Big thanks to all that attended the VIP parties; hope everyone had a blast

Was good to meet you!

Quoted from yonkiman:

Just watched the long gameplay video and heard BOTH Creedence songs (Run Through the Jungle and Lookin' Out My Backdoor)!!!! Why is that surprising? The OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK to the movie didn't have those two songs, I'm guessing due to a right$ issue. In fact I think I heard all my favorite songs from the movie.
I wasn't holding out much hope for the Creedence, but I guess if you will it, it is no dream!

Phil doesn't f**k around! He sold me on how DP does business.

#660 9 years ago
Quoted from yonkiman:

Can someone please post the link for this long gameplay video? I've only seen a couple short clips.

#661 9 years ago

The very generous 'jguynes' made some live reports during the week. Go to ustream.com or download the app. Check out his videos about the VIP party and see some great flipping footage!
Thanks again, loved to see the live reports from Chicago!
Peter

#662 9 years ago

Where is the "long gameplay video"?

Can someone clarify the "chrome" pre order issue for me? It doesn't say anything about "chrome" on the website pre order list.

Btw, kudos to Phil for understanding how to SELL and MARKET a F ing pinball game!

#663 9 years ago

Just sent my first two payments. I'm in!

#665 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Where is the "long gameplay video"?
Can someone clarify the "chrome" pre order issue for me? It doesn't say anything about "chrome" on the website pre order list.
Btw, kudos to Phil for understanding how to SELL and MARKET a F ing pinball game!

Chrome was mentioned as a reveal of sorts in the DP presentation that Jared also taped (so same link just posted for VIP party, find the DP presentation)

#666 9 years ago

Do it iceman! If anyone can handle the wait it's you!

#667 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Chrome was mentioned as a reveal of sorts in the DP presentation that Jared also taped (so same link just posted for VIP party, find the DP presentation)

Looking at the trim on TBL the lock bar looked to have an engraving!? Anyone confirm, will this be on the production models?

#668 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Looking at the trim on TBL the lock bar looked to have an engraving!? Anyone confirm, will this be on the production models?

No, it was just sticker letters that said something like TBL PRE PRODUCTION 1 (and 2 and 3).

Post edited by Aurich: Erik is right I think it said PROTOTYPE

#669 9 years ago

I think it just said TBL Prototype or something like that. You can see it in Jared's party video

Post edited by Erik: nm, scooped by Aurich!

#670 9 years ago

Mark it "0"! I'm in dudes

#671 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Mark it "0"! I'm in dudes

That is not a 0 but an X dude. Nice strike!

#672 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So all 3 of the pre production games at Expo had chrome trim, just like Tron LE etc. That was added last minute along with the rug for pre-order folks. Today is the last day to get in on that though. It looked great, totally natural.

If you're on the fence just look at the people who are in. It's not just that game is great, but the company behind it is solid in so many ways. The game is real, not a picture of whitewoods and concept art, that part is legit, but the people building it are both passionate pinheads, and also real deal practical people who know how to get shit done.

When was the last pin with 20 licensed songs??

I know the BOP 2.0 thing has been frustrating to some. Trust me when I say there were reasons why it was delayed and they couldn't communicate as much as people would like. That's going to be over very soon.

#673 9 years ago

I believe there was only one multi-ball mode in this version of the code.

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Can someone please post the link for this long gameplay video? I've only seen a couple short clips.

#674 9 years ago

F it. This pin is really going to pull the room together. Count me in!

Anybody want my Hobbit Smaug SE for $7300?

#675 9 years ago

F it. This pin is really going to pull the room together.

Hell yeah!! : )

#676 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So all 3 of the pre production games at Expo had chrome trim, just like TRON LE etc. That was added last minute along with the rug for pre-order folks. Today is the last day to get in on that though. It looked great, totally natural.
If you're on the fence just look at the people who are in. It's not just that game is great, but the company behind it is solid in so many ways. The game is real, not a picture of whitewoods and concept art, that part is legit, but the people building it are both passionate pinheads, and also real deal practical people who know how to get shit done.
When was the last pin with 20 licensed songs??
I know the BOP 2.0 thing has been frustrating to some. Trust me when I say there were reasons why it was delayed and they couldn't communicate as much as people would like. That's going to be over very soon.

Thanks for the info Aurich, I'm not on the fence at all, I get it, and appreciate those that are in and the reviews because it makes a huge difference seeing up close and in person versus online.

I'm just trying to weigh the "when" am I in factor? I guess the chrome will be an additional cost feature for those that wait.

The only other thing I thought about was buying somebody else's spot when it comes up over the holidays, surely somebody will have to drop out! Since I'd be at the back of the line now, maybe it makes sense like some did with Woz in jumping over people. Might not have the chance here though, anyhow, great looking pin and love their attitude.

#677 9 years ago

Why not just get the refund from JJP?

#678 9 years ago

You can use the rug to cover the Smog mod.

#679 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The only other thing I thought about was buying somebody else's spot when it comes up over the holidays, surely somebody will have to drop out! Since I'd be at the back of the line now, maybe it makes sense like some did with Woz in jumping over people. Might not have the chance here though, anyhow, great looking pin and love their attitude.

That's an interesting point. Did they say the preorders were transferable? If someone jumps me in line there may be repercussions.

yup.jpgyup.jpg
#680 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why not just get the refund from JJP?

This distributor doesn't do refunds. Must sell my spot to get out. Don't mind a small haircut for a quick sale. If need be I'll sit on it until Hobbit is production ready and in higher demand.

#681 9 years ago

My distributor doesn't do refunds. Must sell my spot. Don't mind a small haircut for a quick sale.

Does not do refunds huh, well good luck scamming ppl on the next pre-order then. Did you notice what Phil said about distributors at the presentation? Basically go flip yourself.

#682 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

You can use the rug to cover the Smog mod.

LOL. Think it's big enough to cover the book, too?

#683 9 years ago

Super amazed about this pin! Glad I'm in on TBL (from the start).

Still got to think on the critics when came to light DP would do TBL -> Some where a bit concerned about the how the final result would end up (artwork design, programming, build quality and so on..)
- DP hit it clearly out of the park!

Btw... Since I am/was in on THLE I did keep up a pre-order list also. And the funny thing is -> RTR's list did get about 50 additions over expo's timeframe so far, and mine (TH pre-order list) did NONE
- Someone did clearly not make up for expectations.

#684 9 years ago

Fuck it, I'm in. Proud member of the little Lebowski's urban achievers club. (That's what we're calling ourselves, right?)

#685 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Fuck it, I'm in. Proud member of the little Lebowski's urban achievers club. (That's what we're calling ourselves, right?)

Welcome... we drink White Russians here not Kool-Aid.

#686 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Welcome... we drink White Russians here not Kool-Aid.

I abide.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#687 9 years ago

7 more achievers added to the list!!!!

I may go ahead and pre-pay my whole order today so I can stay ahead of all these new dudes....

Plus, after seeing the videos, comments, and genuine interest in this game, I have no reservations about it at all!

#688 9 years ago

Ice - go ahead take the plunge man. You are like the only person on this thread that thinks you might not do it....

#689 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

That's an interesting point. Did they say the preorders were transferable? If someone jumps me in line there may be repercussions.

yup.jpg 22 KB

Not transferable. Phil said specifically that if you want out, they will give you your money back, and that's the end of it. No selling or changing spots.

#690 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Not transferable. Phil said specifically that if you want out, they will give you your money back, and that's the end of it. No selling or changing spots.

Add to it they wont dock you paypal fees

#691 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Add to it they wont dock you paypal fees

The others producers will have to offer this same return policy for me to ever consider doing a pre-order.

#692 9 years ago

Ice you had me at "do it" for JPOP. Now be a good boy and pull the pin already!

#693 9 years ago

maybe ice can't relate to bowling because he's into basketball?

#694 9 years ago

LOL. Think it's big enough to cover the book, too?

Yes and plenty of rug left over to cover the Welvirine if you like.

#695 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

maybe ice can't relate to bowling because he's into basketball?

Hehe…..but the Iceman does Abide! Can't relate?

Image.jpgImage.jpg

#696 9 years ago

Do you think I'd let you F ers have all the fun! You knew it was a slam dunk, the king of pre order and vapor pins is in.

Good to be involved in the journey with all you great peeps, all my favorite pinsiders are in on this, wouldn't want to miss it, I'm excited for the ride FELLAS/LADIES!

#697 9 years ago

Ha! Finally amigo !! Welcome to the club : )

#698 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Do you think I'd let you F ers have all the fun! You knew it was a slam dunk, the king of pre order and vapor pins is in.
Good to be involved in the journey with all you great peeps, all my favorite pinsiders are in on this, wouldn't want to miss it, I'm excited for the ride FELLAS/LADIES!

Welcome dude - it's gonna be a fun ride! Mark it 87!

#699 9 years ago

And the Iceman marks it 87!

Welcome dude.

#700 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm excited for the ride FELLAS/LADIES!

we all are dude...this pin is a natural for you, impressive!

btw i knew you bowl well

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.