(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg
There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 22.
#551 9 years ago

Dude! Fun club to be in!!

#552 9 years ago

I´m /w U, dudes!

#553 9 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

I´m /w U, dudes!

Welcome dude

#554 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I'm in Dudes! (This morning I pulled the trigger till it went click) sadly I had to decide between TBL & Hobbit.... TBL won! Monday I will be canceling my hobbit order.

What were your reasons for jumping ship?

#555 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I'm in Dudes! (This morning I pulled the trigger till it went click) sadly I had to decide between TBL & Hobbit.... TBL won! Monday I will be canceling my hobbit order.

Good choice. I'll be blunt cuz I'm amongst dudes: Hobbit BLOWS...almost everything about it is a disappointment....and I'm a guy who tries to find something to like in every game if I can. I like Rolling Stones, for F's sake!!!!

MusketD is in!
Molly is in!
Fattrain is in!
My friend Perry who's not a Pinsider is in!

Mark it, dude!!!

#556 9 years ago

So whats the price/terms to get in right now?

#557 9 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

So whats the price/terms to get in right now?

$8500 but I think you have to put down $4000 or $4500 at the moment (covers 1st and 2nd payments). You can get a refund at ANY TIME, no questions asked. If you preorder before tomorrow nite, you get the sweet RUG & a free chrome upgrade & lock in the price in case there's an increase. If you have the cash, I think it's a no-brainer....if you change your mind, you can bow out without trouble.

#558 9 years ago

if you click preorder on their website:
USA Payment plan: $ 4,500.00 USD now, $ 4,000.00 USD in installments

(shipping will be billed separately)

#559 9 years ago

has anyone seen burningman? I'm sure he's stoked!

#560 9 years ago

if someone provides the link for ordering i am in.

#561 9 years ago

I was going to buy Theater of Magic or the new Medieval Madness, but you guys convinced (possessed) me to bowl with you. I just pre-ordered.
Thanks a lot!

PS-Jared deserves commission on the sale. His stream of the DP seminar helped seal the deal. Nicely done!

#564 9 years ago

why is my order in euros and not dollars?

#565 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You can get a refund at ANY TIME, no questions asked.

Not totally accurate dude (we should all call each-other dude in this thread, right? )... you can get a refund only before the first machine hits the production line (I believe), after that, you're committed...

#566 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

why is my order in euros and not dollars?

It's been a while since I did it...I think it defaults to Euros but there should be an option to show it in US Dollars somewhere. I'm paying in dollars so it's doable.

#567 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Not totally accurate dude (we should all call each-other dude in this thread, right? )... you can get a refund only before the first machine hits the production line (I believe), after that, you're committed...

Oh..hmmm...well if that's the case, that's still quite a bit of leeway. Still worth getting in now if you're interested, IMO - to lock in the rug & chrome. Still gives you months to bail if you need to.

#568 9 years ago

maybe it's defaulting to euros out side of USA?

#569 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'm paying in dollars so it's doable.

That might be because you're in the USA and vex is in Canada...?? So that put's vex in the middle column, which is in Euros... just a guess...

#570 9 years ago

ok i'm in paying in euros

#571 9 years ago

From MArch:
Ask Phil: Our Cancellation Policy.

Ask Phil is my chance to answer any questions you might have about Dutch Pinball, The Big Lebowski Pinball, or Life in General.

Tom from Texas asked if I could clarify our preorder cancellation policy.

Sure Tom, and thanks for the question. Those of you that know me personally, know how much I hate it if I can’t cancel my preorder – and trust me, that’s some serious unchecked aggression!

That's why we decided that Dutch Pinball would do it completely differently:

As a VIP, you can cancel your preorder and get full refund of the money you paid towards your TBL preorder at any time, up until we begin assembly of your machine. I’ll even send you an email before it goes into production.

Notice, there's no asterisk and no fine print - Just our commitment to you.

#572 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

It's actually until your specific machine hits the production line.

#573 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

What were your reasons for jumping ship?

I was underwelmed by the Hobbit as shown at Expo this year, it's a bummer as I have been on the Hobbit train for a year and a half. Once I saw more of TBL (new shit came to light) my decision was easy!

#574 9 years ago

just re-reading cancellation part... I would of never thought this would be "revolutionary" : "I’ll even send you an email before it goes into production." -> after the MMR surprise door close, guess we can rest easy

#575 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Fattrain is in!!

FATTRAIN IS IN????? Shiiiit That's all you had to say!!!!

#576 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

just re-reading cancellation part... I would of never thought this would be "revolutionary" : "I’ll even send you an email before it goes into production." -> after the MMR surprise door close, guess we can rest easy

yeah,i like the way these guys roll. i liked the presentation and agreed with many of the annoyances and gimmicks voiced there from the competition. imagine making a machine with no limited number produced!

i guess these losers believe that their product will sell itself without the limited number gimmick, imagine that?

#577 9 years ago

Should I sell something to get in????? damn it.

#578 9 years ago

I'm in. Payed in full, yesterday.

#579 9 years ago

I am in. Me and a friend (non pinsider) decided to buy 1 together and put in my game room

Being Dutch we both wanted to support Dutch pinball and the looks of the TBL made this easy

To make it clear, it's 1 TBL ,not 2

#580 9 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I am in. Me and a friend (non pinsider) decided to buy 1 together and put in my game room
Being Dutch we both wanted to support Dutch pinball and the looks of the TBL made this easy
To make it clear, it's 1 TBL ,not 2

Going Dutch is all you had to say!

#581 9 years ago

Another one to Portland
Sebastian Taylor

#582 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Another one to Portland
Sebastian Taylor

is this your friend you claimed was the drunk guy at the DP presentation?

#583 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Should I sell something to get in????? damn it.

Let the Walkers walk!?!

#584 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh..hmmm...well if that's the case, that's still quite a bit of leeway. Still worth getting in now if you're interested, IMO - to lock in the rug & chrome. Still gives you months to bail if you need to.

I see you are leading the penguins to slaughter Greg!

TBL looks great, except for the skittles colors, does it look better in person?

I'm going to wait until delivery is ready next year to jump in because I just can't be part of the whole pre order funding a start up thing. Jk

I think you guys have a kick ass pin coming and if you'll play TH a few more times and tell me what you really think then I might pull the plug on that one!

#585 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

Let the Walkers walk!?!

Can somebody please tell me if Stern set up a Walker LE or not!

Is Gweem and Rick the only remaining Zombie survivors?

#586 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can somebody please tell me if Stern set up a Walker LE or not!
Is Gweem and Rick the only remaining Zombie survivors?

There was no TWD LE. This was surprise while during stern factory Tour TWD was being vuilt And complete machine was shown there. Strange decision.

#587 9 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

There was no TWD LE. This was surprise while during stern factory Tour TWD was being vuilt And complete machine was shown there. Strange decision.

Like I said, great marketing guys! I'm not sure these guys understand, any of them, that we have decisions to make and choices to pick from.

I love TWD but I'm almost ready to bail on the LE just out of principle and get it later like I should do anyhow.

#588 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I love TWD but I'm almost ready to bail on the LE just out of principle and get it later like I should do anyhow.

I see a white Russian in your future

#589 9 years ago

Wow, I leave you dudes alone for 24 hours and the thread blows up! Far out.

Just added all these dudes (let me know if I left anyone out):

Erik
Hwawonyu
Dr_spaceman
Deaconblooze
Berserk
Concerthardt
DerRoland (Germany)
MusketD
Molly
Fattrain
Rarehero's friend Perry
Highdef
Vex
Karl (Norway)
Rensh (Netherlands)
Sebastian (friend of pdxmonkey)

#590 9 years ago

Dude, I had to jump in as well after seeing the big reveal at expo!!

Post edited by Leechman: forgot to put dude

#591 9 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Dude, I had to jump in as well after seeing the big reveal at expo!!
Post edited by Leechman: forgot to put dude

Mark it 73 Leechman. You are on the list.

#592 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I see a white Russian in your future

F it, I'm listening to the C2C TBL podcast blow job and I feel like taking the plunge!!!!

Holy crap….

Even C2C thinks the skittles effect and the inserts and GI looks great!

Is he getting a commission for selling this? Hehe "Home run"

Well, I'm thinking on dropping TH and TWD LE (although probably not that one)

#593 9 years ago

Don't ever listen to podcasts! They inevitably cost you money

You should be all for Skittles. WOZ has the most colorful playfield inserts ever!

I think you're a tallboy away from placing that order (and probably two from another pinside timeout) So be sure to order before you cross that fine line!

#594 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

F it, I'm listening to the C2C TBL podcast blow job and I feel like taking the plunge!!!!
Holy crap….
Even C2C thinks the skittles effect and the inserts and GI looks great!
Is he getting a commission for selling this? Hehe "Home run"
Well, I'm thinking on dropping TH and TWD LE (although probably not that one)

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-113-expo-2014-day-1_28797

Sounds like I missed out on the best expo of all time. TBL starts around the 26 min mark. Stern did you hear that TBL PRE ALPHA code is considered more complete than the current TWD code?

#595 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Don't ever listen to podcasts! They inevitably cost you money
You should be all for Skittles. WOZ has the most colorful playfield inserts ever!
I think you're a tallboy away from placing that order (and probably two from another pinside timeout) So be sure to order before you cross that fine line!

I won't be crossing the line again, I'm in happy happy mode, but yes, I'm a 16 oz er or two away from doing the pre order! Like you said Erik, F it!

#596 9 years ago

I'm in.

#597 9 years ago

You are in, your Dudeness.

#598 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I won't be crossing the line again, I'm in happy happy mode, but yes, I'm a 16 oz er or two away from doing the pre order! Like you said Erik, F it!

Have one on me Ice!

#599 9 years ago

I'm in these guys are for real

#600 9 years ago

Who's next? Me? Hehe

76255291.FduUu1t9.epenguinicebergclose_2530.jpg76255291.FduUu1t9.epenguinicebergclose_2530.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 1,088 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-real-preorder-list/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.