(Topic ID: 77231)

The Big Lebowski Real (but unofficial) Preorder list!! 103 so far!

By RTR

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,088 posts
  • 180 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ExchangeRate.png
HBC2.jpg
HBC.jpg
image-193.jpg
image-713.jpg
image.jpg
candle.JPG
$_57.JPG
012b.jpg
image-248.jpg
image-135.jpg
71eqbpQFxCL._SL1500_[1].jpg
image.jpg
celebration-time.jpg
image-277.jpg
image-39.jpg

There are 1088 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 22.
#1 5 years ago

Hey dudes - after a year of compiling a list of fake preorders, I am happy to help track a list of everyone that is on the REAL preorder list! As a reminder, I have no affiliation with Dutch Pinball - I am pulling for them on this project though!!

The list I am tracking here is for people who have already gone to

http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/preorder

and plunked down 1,000 fully refundable dollars on a pre-order for this amazing theme!!!

This is not a place to discuss whether you should (yes, you should) preorder or not, so please stay on topic.

Here is the list, I will add to it as you guys chime in and update:

RTR
Burningman
Starfighter
zsciaeount
Sd_tom
Bemmet
jazzmaster
genex
wellarmed (Germany)
r6emporer
taz
Mr_Freshie
Ozno
Bigmac (Luxembourg)
HENSBROOKER (dibs on 21) (Netherlands)
BigLebowski (Germany)
Inhomearcades x2
Rommy
PDXmonkey x2
deadzebra
mdsjdtx76
twominds
B1GF15H
PinGiant
Rlslick
JustLikeMe(UK)
Rarehero
Tuna_Delight
Pinbally_1968 (Netherlands)
Aeonblack
Litzy
Edmorex
dannylite
Mr68
Beauimpala
Unlisted #1
Junkhauler
Pipeline Tom
Superchicken
Nikonokin
Unlisted #2
Pinhead 1982 (UK)
Charlie - Seattle Pinball Museum
mguidarelli
Huddyrx
Wcbrandes
Sammiesguys
Pinballslave (Czech Republic)
Foxtj24
Biv (Switzerland)
Troutfarm
PinBalt
Kapper
SkiBall
JRawlinson_2000 (UK)
Erik
Hwawonyu
Dr_spaceman
Deaconblooze
Berserk
Concerthardt
DerRoland (Germany)
MusketD
Molly
Fattrain
Rarehero's friend Perry
Highdef
Vex
Karl (Norway)
Rensh (Netherlands)
Sebastian (friend of pdxmonkey)
Leechman
DrJoe
Yonkiman
Metallik
Nilroc
GaryMcT
Redmamanora
Pugsley
BrianMadden
MikeHogue
Kcpinballfan
NorCalRealtor
Zucot
KidChrisso
Modern Pinball in NYC
3 associates of Rensh (Netherlands)
BillE
Maddog
Marboroman
Pinball Jones (arcade near Bemmet)
Hank527
PinWolf
pinghetto
pinaholic
Chuck_Sherman's friend
Blairalley
Leisure
jonninemonic

#3 5 years ago

In

#4 5 years ago

There's a new boutique pinball pre-order announced every month these days. With a couple years til product hits, I'll definitely chill for now. Never know what new boutique title will come along in the next two years....

Lebowski is a cool idea for a theme we've all talked about over the years, yes, but the rules and layout are what really drive value for me. I've got to see value before I put down money anymore.

#5 5 years ago

Does anybody have a link showing the planned finished playfield?

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Does anybody have a link showing the planned finished playfield?

Not out yet

#7 5 years ago

I'm in 100%!

Post edited by bemmett: Cause the game kicks ass and I am wanted to add 100%.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm in for now, want to see more and I need to see that they will offer some additional benefit to those that pre-order other than just getting the game first or else might not be worth having all the money in unfortunately and just grab one later.

I'm in for now, as well. I am a little disappointed in the lack of info up to this point. I wish they would at least chime in here with an update of some kind. I don't know how I will feel about this on April 1st if I haven't been shown something more substantial by DP.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

I wish they would at lease chime in here with an update of some kind. I don't know how I will feel about this on April 1st if I haven't been shown something more substantial by DP.

I don't think you have to worry about that. I have feeling that they will be releasing more info soon.

I think DP is trying to get over a few speed bumps with BOP 2.0...I think they know that BOP 2.0 is their signature project and they want that to shine...

#10 5 years ago

I simply do not understand why so many people are pre-ordering a game without even know the playfield design and any prototype video.

Good job to Dutch Pinball for their marketing !

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

I simply do not understand why so many people are pre-ordering a game without even know the playfield design and any prototype video.

It's a dream theme for many.

#12 5 years ago

***edited because I went off topic****

#13 5 years ago

Dream theme really????No thanks

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

It's one of the best films of all time.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Yes, dream theme. If I knew how to build a custom pinball machine, Lebowski would be my first choice.

As for pre-order...I haven't sent money yet. I suppose I'm theoretically in - as I can't seem myself NOT buying a Lebowski pinball ...but the rational side of me wants to see a bit more info first.

#16 5 years ago

I am pretty sure Genex is in as well.

#17 5 years ago

I'm a probably in on this one. I agree, the theme is Epic. Not quite in... Yet!

#18 5 years ago

In! Just got an email from Dutch Pinball too, related to some input I gave on the day they opened up the pre-orders so as someone mentioned before, I suspect they are finishing up BOP 2.0 stuff and then will jump on TBL and hopefully give us more updates soon.

#19 5 years ago

I'm really on the fence on this one. Its a lot of coin, but i love the theme. I just have to see more to see more before i make the dive, even with a refundable deposit.

#20 5 years ago

New shit will be coming to light man.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, dream theme. If I knew how to build a custom pinball machine, Lebowski would be my first choice.
As for pre-order...I haven't sent money yet. I suppose I'm theoretically in - as I can't seem myself NOT buying a Lebowski pinball ...but the rational side of me wants to see a bit more info first.

Now that TBL is being made, I can concentrate on my Arrested Development custom pin.

#22 5 years ago

In

#23 5 years ago

I REALLY want to be in (love the theme) ... but with absolutely nothing to go on (zero game details) I have a hard time giving money (much less $1000!) to some people (how ever nice they may be) in another country with no avenue to recover my money if they decide to disappear, or even if they simply can't produce a machine in 2 years time. I'm surprised there are people jumping in at this point.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I REALLY want to be in (love the theme) ... but with absolutely nothing to go on (zero game details) I have a hard time giving money (much less $1000!) to some people (how ever nice they may be) in another country with no avenue to recover my money if they decide to disappear, or even if they simply can't produce a machine in 2 years time. I'm surprised there are people jumping in at this point.

We're going OT here but thought I would throw 2 cents in...

There will be a few of us that jump in early before there is a proto or any other info, others will come in as more is revealed. And then there will be some that will wait until the game is produced. Each of us has a different comfort level as to where they feel their own entry point will be.

I have never owned a NIB pin. And yes, the cost is substantial. However, TBL (for me) is the best theme available (ever) for new games coming out. DP looks to have there sh*t together with what they are working on in BOP 2.0 and these guys have been in the community for a long time. I am very eager to see this pin come to life. Yes its a gamble but I personally feel very confident that these guys will produce a very well made game.

#25 5 years ago

Hey guys - I may not have worded my opening post very well. The list I am tracking here is for people who have already gone to

http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/preorder

and plunked down 1,000 fully refundable dollars on a pre-order for this amazing theme.

I have had a few pm's asking for additional info on how to get on the list - but I am not affiliated with Dutch Pinball at all - I was just interested in tracking a sort of "pre-owners" club, if you will, since I had that other EPIC and FUN (but pretend) pre-order list going at one time.

That other thread, unbelievably and thankfully, is obsolete!!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is a hobby that welcomes irrationality!

#27 5 years ago

To not detract from this thread's original intent .. I created a new thread. I'm curious what people think (beyond just those who have already plunked down their money) about this game actually being made:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-is-it-realistic-to-think-this-project-will-be-successful

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I'm a probably in on this one. I agree, the theme is Epic. Not quite in... Yet!

No sweat dude, I'm not tracking maybes - so if you change your mind let me know!

#29 5 years ago

Impressive list of pre-orders so far.

I love the theme and could see this being my first NIB if all goes well. I'm waiting to see some more info before committing though.

#30 5 years ago

What is the purpose of making these lists? I mean this as a legitimate question, I'm not being critical.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

What is the purpose of making these lists? I mean this as a legitimate question, I'm not being critical.

Lots of good vibes, man, unlike in some threads.

#32 5 years ago

I'm preordered as well, put me on the list

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I am looking to see who all on pinside has a TBL preordered. Sort of like a club. Think of it like the 'members only' threads.

I am also interested to see how well the project is going by the mount of interest generated.

And to jayhawks point, dudeists generate less drama!

#34 5 years ago

Wow, 10% of all preorders so far are from Europe!

#35 5 years ago

We all have to accept that there is a very tiny chance people in europe not only pre order using this fine pre orderlist topic.

I know.... Its sad..... But we are man enough to overcome this horrible fact.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

We all have to accept that there is a very tiny chance people in europe not only pre order using this fine pre orderlist topic.
I know.... Its sad..... But we are man enough to overcome this horrible fact.

Thanks for stopping by Plunge!

#39 5 years ago

If someone could absolutely guarantee me that Bobby Dylan is gonna be in there, then yeah man.

#40 5 years ago

a little entertainment while we are waiting for our next annoucement regarding the game

#41 5 years ago

I'm in.

#42 5 years ago

taz makes 11

#43 5 years ago

Anyone heard any news? Hell, I'll take a rumor at this point. Getting excited to see something.

#44 5 years ago

From DP....

"This is a very complicated case. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous. And, uh, a lotta strands to keep in our heads, man. Lotta strands in old DP's head. Fortunately, We're adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug regimen to keep our mind, you know, uh, limber."

well, maybe not from DP....but if it is, I'm cool with that.

#45 5 years ago

Price and anti climatic announcement killed this one for me.
If the game is made it will be a small boutique run, at 9K+ I am out.
The only competition I see with all these new pin makers is to see who can charge the most for the games.

#46 5 years ago

Some thoughts...

Dots for Jet Bumpers: Dude getting head dunked in toilet over and over
Quick outlane drain/save: "You're entering a world of pain!"
TILT: "Yeah, well, you know that's just like... uh... your opinion man"

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Price and anti climatic announcement killed this one for me.
If the game is made it will be a small boutique run, at 9K+ I am out.
The only competition I see with all these new pin makers is to see who can charge the most for the games.

They dropped the price on America's Most Haunted to just under $6K. Maybe DP will follow suit if sales are soft.

#48 5 years ago

I think the making of a TBL pin is more epic than the other epic announcements on pinside today.

This is like, just my opinion, man.

#49 5 years ago

Ozno was one of the very first!!

#50 5 years ago

Cool, are you in on the pre order?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
22,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chesterfield, VA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 3.70
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 1088 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside