(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,298 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 190 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 956 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191130_125027 (resized).jpg
20191130_125125 (resized).jpg
bowlrama (resized).JPG
20191130_012219 (resized).jpg
20191130_011910 (resized).jpg
20191129_234534 (resized).jpg
20191129_221023 (resized).jpg
20191128_202953 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
20191127_171032 (resized).jpg
20191127_171220 (resized).jpg
9cc4cb90-f036-4006-9a76-b400d26db49c (resized).jpg
176a29fb-23ae-452e-84c4-6a305e4719e0 (resized).jpg
900d99f3-ef56-4cb8-ab5d-c0e243b334f3 (resized).jpg
ad865202-df75-41f8-9dcc-44e5834e9697 (resized).jpg
b97fb356-7620-417b-a6f5-bb629f1c8f26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (3 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (3 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (3 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (3 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (2 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (2 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (2 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (2 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #3650 Report from a dinner with Barry of Dutch Pinball. Posted by Rensh (2 years ago)

Post #3951 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Rensh (2 years ago)

Post #4259 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Rensh (2 years ago)

Post #5004 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Nikonokin (2 years ago)

Post #5229 DP update about an alternative manufacturer Posted by Nikonokin (2 years ago)

Post #5461 Details on June 19th DP Livestream Posted by Nikonokin (2 years ago)

Post #6420 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by KoenHeltzel (2 years ago)

Post #6684 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Concretehardt (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfemaaan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8351 1 year ago

Every time I read this thread, I think to myself better you guys than me ‍♂️

#8355 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Isn't there a Hurricane Florence thread you should be posting in?

I did, same line

9 months later
#9049 5 months ago

So hopefully these machines get some legs and the code can be updated. If so these machines will be pretty valuable. Good look everyone who gets one

#9200 5 months ago

Can’t wait to see these machines out in the wild. Be sure to stream them so we all can watch them in action

#9297 4 months ago

So who was lucky enough to get these so we can shut down this preorder thread and start the “The Real Big Lebowski Club” thread? Want to see these puppies in action. So who gottem?

#9299 4 months ago

What’s an “EA Plaque”?

#9303 4 months ago
Quoted from highdef:

Why the F are you such a salt bomber? Do you get off on it?

Don’t worry, this thread will be here for you to continue to lick them salty balls. Meanwhile the real club will be an appreciation thread for this great pinball machine you can’t afford. Salty ball lickers not welcome

How’s that taste?

#9307 4 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

[quoted image]

You sound like you need some French Cries and a Whinekin Fos

41FDF2F0-A4FE-4430-81B3-B0E76F04282F (resized).jpeg
#9390 4 months ago

So glad people got these machines. When the next set gets released, I’ll be buying those as well

#9391 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I know that to be incorrect. Someone posted in the 40+ thread they got one from their distributor and it wasn't a 'for profit operation'. Ive been told where three are going and I don't believe any of those three will be flipped for a profit. Those people bought the game because they love it. I can't wait to play it as fortunately a friend picked one up.

Make sure you stream it

2 weeks later
#9519 4 months ago

So when are these machines getting shipped? Or have they already shipped

#9556 4 months ago
15807598-D83D-42B6-A32F-31DE96E73FEB (resized).jpeg
#9567 4 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Wrong, at least 2. They aren't interested in a project or no support though. They want to order, deliver and play. With the usual tweaks of course..

Sorry dude, nobody is paying $12k for TBL if it were a full run 3000+ machines when better LE’s are going for much less. This machine is only $12.5K because there’s only 40. Basics of supply and demand my friend

#9838 4 months ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

yes, I have all documentation of agreements in both dutch and english all signed and legit. Games are officially picked up from ARA.

Woohooo! Can wait to get these pins in action

#9843 4 months ago
EAD3371A-135E-4F3D-9706-0D872D03653A (resized).png
#9846 4 months ago

D9E1E8AC-8921-4D72-8164-F7EF1D282FB1 (resized).png
#9849 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I created the Private TBL EA thread-
More stuff to come on there..
This thread is full of speculation worded like it’s Fact, people making shit up, The EA thread sticks to Fact- (depending on who you believe) I try to get Information from people with skin in the game and from Barry at DP.

Good on you. Yeah there needs to be a positive thread now that the machine are being released

#9862 4 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There's already a TBL club thread for people that have received games where you'll find positive talk about the game, tech discussion, etc., without discussion of the many customers that DP hosed through this preorder fiasco. That thread is right here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-official-club-thread#post-5012505
But then you'd know that because you tried to start a second owners' club thread and had it shut down as redundant. Yet for some reason you're still posting over here, on some kind of lame vicarious victory lap (so far as I can tell from your posts, you didn't even get in on the CT game allotment) without any acknowledgement of the EAs whose pilfered money made all of this possible.
Why not take your own advice and go post in the appropriate thread? Or are they already sick of you over there too?

You want some cream for that hurt? Boo boo now run along kid

#9863 4 months ago

Meanwhile it’s a TBL release partayyy!

5A484CA2-11A4-4B1D-82AC-A0F8E8E2606C (resized).png
#9866 4 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

5 days? until what?

5 days doing this in preparation of the new TBLs arriving

E764D484-7D7F-412B-B788-18E004E2BC0C (resized).png
#9868 4 months ago

Well they’ll definitely be a portion that will get flipped so if anybody including EAs want one bad enough, get your money ready

Don’t hate the players, hate the game

Glad as well these tables are free at last, what a waste sitting in a warehouse

#9872 4 months ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

"don't hate the players hate the game" Suck my dick bitch! How about an ounce of respect for the EA's that paid and allowed to happen?!... FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU! Wolfemaan...what a twat comment to make right now.

Quoted from Nikonokin:

"don't hate the players hate the game" Suck my dick bitch! How about an ounce of respect for the EA's that paid and allowed to happen?!... FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU! Wolfemaan...what a twat comment to make right now.

FAAB3246-0D20-492D-9212-146F4F41D6B3 (resized).jpeg
#9874 4 months ago
Quoted from Nikonokin:

Of course you're from LA....what a cliche.

Haters gonna hate

CC68A3E3-0527-478C-948B-9932349D949B (resized).png
#9877 4 months ago

Oh, is that sad people there because TBL has been released to the public?
10D9ECA3-FC5E-4AB2-8AE1-2B764DF3D6D3 (resized).png

#9881 4 months ago

Sorry was too busy celebrating TBL arriving in a couple weeks to notice

FF0C5E11-4153-4F1A-808F-ACFFC20B4F11 (resized).png
#9883 4 months ago
Quoted from swillie:

Dude I have no stake in this game but what exactly is your problem man? I have been following along because I love the theme and was thinking 'first NIB pin' when these were first under developement. This is the pre-order club and many people were taken to the cleaners, it is not a funny or amusing situation.

The machines are shipped, it’s a done deal. So quit crying over spilled milk. Glad the machines got out, if you don’t like that, so what

1 week later
#10190 3 months ago

Does DP still own the rights to TBL/licensing (sounds like there were several, TBL, Brunswick, etc)? Would be curious if it’s still active and how long that licensing agreement lasts. Maybe this was already answered here.

#10269 3 months ago

Lets say this though. If DP had to sell the "parts machines" at a premium ($15K+) which appear to exist to generate enough money to continue to manufacture enough machines to allow EA's their pins at regular price or refunds, wouldn't that be better than nothing?

And I'm curious how many EAs actually paid full price vs a the minimum down vs who already got refunds. I'm sure somebody has calculated the actual number right?

Either way, sounds like its really up to DP to reach out and make that deal. And from the previous post, it sounds like he want to stay in business rather than bail out

#10271 3 months ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

About 150 EA's are paid in full and gotten nothing. License was for 300 games. 90 made and sold. 150 owed to people paid in full. That only leaves 60 left to sell for profit. Cant make enough off the 60 to fulfill the 150 owed.

Where is your proof? I clearly saw a thread where people got refunds, even if they didn't want them. I also saw a thread where people only put down $1K.

So where is your 150 EA's who paid full price? Actually, maybe we can get a roll call here to get an acutal number going of A. Who didn't get a full refund B. Who paid what? (Full price, Down, etc)

#10273 3 months ago

Check out this thread - Clearly people got refunds.

So how many didn't and how much did they pay is the real question?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game

#10279 3 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The deeproot offer is public knowledge if you go dig it up.

In some cases, didn't sound like an offer - they just gave refunds even if they were not asked for.

But back to the subject here, why isn't there a list of people and who paid what? This way we are not guessing.

Seems like that's the first step right? Without this, you are divided and will get zero.

#10280 3 months ago

We all got refunds years back when Phil bailed, most all of us including me remade the payments to DP.. the 150 prepaid machine # is probably pretty close.. the $1000 deposit guys were separate/Not EA’s

So you paid the full $8500 and got nothing?

#10283 3 months ago

No I got a game but it is a story that doesn’t have a happy ending and I will leave it at that.

Ok, then sounds like you don't have a case here - you got a machine.

So looking for anybody who paid something and didn't get back a machine or refund from DP?

#10289 3 months ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Since you have not been around since the begining. about 147 people paid either 8500 or 9500 and got Nothing except maybe a shirt.

Again, where’s your proof. I believe some but no where near 147. I’m curious what the actual count is instead of rumors.

I’m guessing anybody short money and a machine check this thread often so we should see them lining up. I’d like to see them line up and settle up with DP so this machine can be sold free of issues

#10290 3 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just some. I for one was never offered or sent a refund by Phil.

And how much did you put down?

#10295 3 months ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

What is your motivation for continuing to harp on this? Why do you think every paid-in-full EA that didn't get a game will post here at your insistence thereby giving a more accurate number than the "about 150" number that is generally agreed upon based on current information? Let's do a thought experiment. Say 120 such people do post here. How do you know without a doubt that there aren't any out there that didn't post here? Some of them don't even have pinside accounts. Since this is just a thought experiment, let's say that somehow you do know without a doubt that that 120 is the correct number. What is your plan with that information and how is it so meteorically changed by being 120 instead of 147?

So did you pay full price? Are you an EA?

#10296 3 months ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

Why do you demand proof? You are not an EA or have any skin in the game. Why dont you read the previous 205 pages and see that each EA was given a EA number. At last count 197. Only 50 got games. Only 2 or 3 got real refunds. They had to sue or pressure DP until they caved. There were no deposits for EA's. EA's all paid in full either 8500 or 9500. If you do not like my numbers read through this entire thread yourself. I guess I will only post on the private EA thread from now on since people that know nothing keep demanding things along with putting them on my ignore list.

I see you already got your machine, so you are not owed anything right? Im just curious how many EA's are still due a refund. So im not demanding anything, just curious. Why are you against me asking and getting an actually number left instead of guessing like everyone else is?

#10305 3 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Incorrect. You are conflating different things. Deeproot offered a settlement offer to people who had money in with zidware... with offers ranging from discounts on future games, to multiple full games... depending on how much money you had in the pot. As part of the conditions, a cash refund was available if deeproot did not perform on the prearranged timetable. Deeproot missed that date (June of this year) and offered those in the offer to either extend the timetable, or exercise their refund right. Several have taken their refund right, and have been paid.
For Dutch... there is Phil-gate... where Phil who was part of Dutch pinball US, blew up the place when trying to out Dutch pinball as a fraud. He had access to their PayPal account where many buyers had paid their money through, and enmass, without prompt, started issuing refunds to previous buyers. Those any the only unsolicited refunds out there.

There is. The EAs have their own discussion thread and organized material. It’s just not circulated publically because as one might expect, there is sensitivity in the matter.

I’m not sure why you continue to parade your ignorance of the state of affairs as justification to challenge others?

Ok, agree with most of everything except read the post. People got refunds, even if not asking for it.

Sounds like this thread should be shut down then if there is a private EA thread which hopefully they can bound together whoever is still owed and get a game plan

#10308 3 months ago

You’re not an EA either without a machine. So what exactly is your complaint still? Maybe you should gift your TBL to an EA who didn’t get one. I’m sure they would be playing it instead of posting here

#10313 3 months ago

So pretty much everyone in here with the exception of Tuna isn't owed any money.

And everyone who doesn’t have a stake here is offering no solutions or good advice for that matter.

Well, good luck Tuna, hope you figure out how to get back your dough. But I wouldn’t listen to these guys in here as I’ve seen nothing they’ve presented that’s gonna help you out

#10314 3 months ago

Technically it’s not a complaint it’s more of an observation.. You have no idea what your talking about when it comes to the history of this project! You come strutting into this thread stepping on everyone’s dicks like Godzilla stomping thru Tokyo and demanding proof from EA’s of what they are owed. To top it all off you are bragging/rubbing it in EA’s faces that you are getting a machine... you sound like a really great guy!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m curious though, why aren’t you playing your TBL? I would be nowhere around here if that were the case

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.70
$ 21.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 60.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfemaaan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside