(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8586 5 years ago

No way! Are they going to be announcing TBL back in production during the Super Bowl!? Just kidding but I am looking forward to whatever is going to be shown even if its just a crummy commerical with The Dude.

5 months later
#9208 4 years ago

At the very least with everything these games are seeing the light of day instead of going down with the Titanic. That should mean something as it was a shame they sat for all these years in the first place. I agree with the previous posts.. This seems to be the only route you EA's eventually get made whole and sure hope that happens because I'd love one of these games someday if everything becomes stable and not a roll of the dice.

1 month later
#10440 4 years ago

I agree to the posts above about stop being negative and rooting against this. Sounds like the guy has some unfinished business to take care of and wants to eventually settle up with the people he has wronged. IF this game can be made that's a big fuckin win. I would be a buyer even at 12.5 if this becomes stable and not a gamble. I'm sure there would be more considering they easily got 50 to step up to the plate. Once a few games starting rolling maybe this thing could have the legs to take off.

2 weeks later
#10910 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Thanks. I thought there would be more chatter about it here. Maybe in a different thread? Good to see it finally happened (unless you were an unfulfilled EA).

One of the games made it to Tilt in MPLS and plays amazing.

1 month later
#11105 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Ahh yeah, that's fair. I mean there are less than 100 TBLs in the wild, right? Plus how many of those are actually on route. But hopefully DP will find a way to actually keep making more.

Block yourself a lot of time over there at Tilt because you may have issue getting on that machine. When I went there it was held down by a couple for over an hour. I was like a little kid on Christmas that didn't get the hot new toy when I was having to play the other games there not knowing if I would have enough time to play TBL before I had to take off. I was finally able to play 2 games once they moved to another machine. Would have been nice to have got a better fill on it but at least I'm not too far away to give it another go.

#11110 4 years ago

Lol probably the same couple. Big tall dude with a beard? They were drinking white russians while playing when I was there. Think they said they named their dog donny as well. Big Lebowski fans for sure and had a good chat with them after I got on the machine.

Quoted from wlf_:

Us folks in the midwest are too polite, if they're knowledgeable enough to know to check out TBL, they know camping on the hot new thang is a d move and should have freed up the game after a few if you're hovering. I go with a polite "ope, can I play when you're done with your credits?", and can kinda get less polite thereafter, haha. Play a few, free it up. Sharing is caring!

When I saw they were hovering over and not really playing I had asked if I could jump in on it and struck a good conversation with them. Good people and I had gave them the rundown on the big deal of a machine it was since they weren't caught up on this fiasco.

1 year later
#13000 2 years ago

I was on that original list where there was no deposits and when it started to ramp up machines going out I called to see where things were at and I had to put down 1K to get onto another list I think so if you guys are cool with that 1K hold I'd call and figure that out because I'm sure you are getting skipped over for those that have. I put my grand down in October but I was probably the first 100 on the non deposit list.

2 months later
#13157 2 years ago

I contacted Melissa today to get an update. I put my grand down in November last year and she was telling me I'm about 60 days away. We will see how accurate that is though.

#13161 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm in your boat having paid my deposit last November as well. I hope the estimate you were given is true since I was told April and then in April told 60 days out

Yep I remember that initial estimate too which I knew was optimistic so yeah the 60 day estimate now I'm still holding my breath but hopefully!

#13179 2 years ago

The achiever apron? Yeah I suppose mine as well get that if we are paying and waiting as much as we are

1 month later
#13371 2 years ago

Got an update for an expected wait time of another 60 days.. roughly about 60 days ago I was told 60 days lol So not much surprise there.

1 month later
#13503 2 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

No money down. I guess that was the issue? Who knows. Still…they should have told the no money down people to pay if that caused the leapfrogging. I actually offered to pay the deposit a few times if that would help, but Melissa didn’t seem interested.

Yeah that was the mistake. Can't even remember when I was put on the non deposit list but I put down my 1K whenever I seen the people leapfrogging my date. Not sure why she wouldn't take your deposit but my guess is that you are behind everyone that has. Kind of a tough spot but I would try getting more clarification on that...

#13518 2 years ago

Got my invoice today. Looks like the wait is nearly over!

#13523 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

His post history says last November.

Yes last november

#13538 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Oh dang I just realized that you put your deposit down the same exact day that I did.
TBL bros!

Hell yeah man ! Excited to finally receive the game.

Is 3 weeks from invoice the ETA give or take for getting the game through shipping?

#13553 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

You should let CT know as well.
They used to use DHL shipping on these. Not sure why the change.

DHL went up on price massively so they switched to FedEx

2 weeks later
#13568 2 years ago

I paid on my invoice on 10/19. Called Melissa yesterday and was told that the games haven't made it to the US yet but were shipped. So if you're saying she said the games are ready to be sent that's awesome we got 2 different stories.

#13570 2 years ago

Maybe so. Frustrating on the wait time for this but then again people have waited 6 years and don't have a game or their money.

1 week later
#13597 2 years ago

Got my shipment scheduled for Friday 11/19

For those keeping score at home:

Initial deposit 11/20/20
Invoice 10/19/21
Ship Date 11/19/21

364 days

#13599 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Alright! That's 2 Lebowski's in Rockford now-roughly 3 miles apart!

Yeah would of liked to come check yours out but it would have probably made my wait even longer! Go Rockets

#13605 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

So weird, I'm a month before your deposits and paid in full. Happy you got your game. I don't understand cointaker. And by don't understand, I mean I'll never buy anything from them again.

It's been a weird process for me. I'm not happy with the communication either I know the last couple months I've been calling and bugging about the status and I did get one of the lit up aprons so I don't know if that makes a difference either.

She arrived and looks to be in good shape. Will be bringing it in the house and installing in a couple hours when I get assistance.

20211119_121758 (resized).jpg20211119_121758 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#13634 2 years ago

Like I said I was calling and emailing alot when I was getting closer so I don't know if that made a difference on my time waiting. I also was on the unofficial list before the 1K deposits were made and was never told I needed to jump onto that new list. So after contacting cointaker I was pretty much told that old list didn't mean a thing and to pony up a grand. Not sure if this helped my time table at all but yeah there needs to be transparency to the whole set up especially with how slow going this has been.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
15,000 (OBO)
$ 22.50
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=vwallat99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.