(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6205 6 years ago

Clever Aurich ... same with me: I bought one of the first BoP 2.0 sets and waited month for it. When I got it the software was not really bugfree, I sold the set with a full refurbished machine and never middes it. Some weeks later a final software appeared .. thats live.
TBL is exxxxxactly my pin. I love the movie and like the pin .... but from the beginning I had a bad feeling due to my experience with the BoP 2.0 kit.
i wrote to Berry and ordered a TBL *IF* available and ready for pickup in NL for me. I never got an response ....

I know Jules the "Sound guy" .. i know what amazing job he did and can do. We are still sometimes in contact, you write him and get an answer ... but for the guys selling the machines it seems somewhat complicated to write to an potecionel buyer a mail.

Same with BoP 2.0 ... now the software seems to be ready, many people in Germany want to buy a set. All stadartproducts , available on the market but DP is not clever enough to make some sets and sell them ...

But .. I am still looking forward for TBL and my offer is still: Call me if the pin is available, I am over in the NL in 2 hours paying cash and picking it up ..... so fgar I am happy that I did not pre-pay anything in this case.

#6340 6 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

I'd rather put my money into a new AFM Remake or Total Annihilation because I have confidence in these US-based manufacturers and I know my game will show up.

It'll be good when it's flushed out and completed. They've had plenty of time to catch up.

Ahhh ... made in the US is now a guaratee for delivery and no risk on pre-order !
Good to know

#6371 6 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

Dass ist not what I said or implied Herr Misinterpreter!
THIS is exactly what I was stating:

This what i meaned .. dont know enough about Spooky, but CGC ... yes .. no risk in my opinion ...
Ordering from Skid-B and his main dealer Mad ....

Quoted from jlm33:

Lol. We all enjoyed the risk-free, US-based, Skit-B, Zidware (and even Vonnie-D) companies.
Anyone wants my Predator spot?
More seriously, risk associated with Spooky or CGC is indeed very low.

1 month later
#6559 6 years ago

Very nice work ... but are there already 8 TBL delivered, just the topper on the wall is a little boring

Quoted from Laseriffic:

We have 8 TBL toppers left in stock. We were never able to figure out how to get a 12V source from the game to power it up. We tried different ideas and the only way to do it is with wall power, sooo here is a Christmas deal to move these remaining toppers.
$125.00 + shipping You can order direct from me at [email protected] and let me know what length power cord you will need for it. I will not make any more.
Thanks
Joe

2 months later
#6793 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

That was some expo. My first and only visit to Chicago expo. Was a great experience, one of best expo’s ever . But Of course the one we held in 2017 dpo expo NL was better
Made the decision to buy TBL at that show. Who would have guessed that over three years later we still would e waiting
Now waiting for good news which should hopefully be soon. Jaap and Barry are both not visiting TPf as they wanna concentrate on just 1 thing, production.

Oh yes, the DPO 2017 was the best expo I visited in 15 years in the hobby ! What a location !! And 2 working chinese TBL. If it was possible to pay cash and take the machine I had asked for a bank in the area. TBL is my favorite if, and only only only, if the machine is ready to be paied and directly picked up. DPO are for me the most worst businessman on planet earth.

Maybe they do not show up on conventions for the reason that they dont want to answer questions ... also a option.

#6803 6 years ago

Thanks for your corrections !!

Folks are also waiting for a rerun of BoP 2.0 kits ... this is mostlöy hardware which must be ordered, repacked and send out. An easy way to earn money, people asking for that kits but it seems hard to get them .. I had one of the first sets and sold the machine before the code was nearly ready. Bored about waiting for the cose due to no fun in gameplay and in this days the original version crashed.

I also ordered in the beginning a TBL, but only "pay and pickup" . On this order I never got a reply. And I am really "hot" on this machine !

However: I hope that all the early achivers get their machines !! In a second step I hope that there are enough machines to start a "normal" sale over distributors.

2 months later
#7285 5 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

It's pretty ironic that I JUST received this email from a company whose product I backed in 2016 on Indiegogo. I bought these headphones for evaluation purposes, but now I'm out $319 (which is much easier to swallow vs. $8500).
How's it going to feel when you get a similar email from DP?

At least they communicate with the customers ... even it is bad bad news !!
Years ago I was involved in the flight simulator scene, tyred of pinball, and build myself a working cockpit of a A-10C Warthog from
www.digitalcombatsimulator.com. The game simulation software was under a hundred dollar. A big community is supporting this sim, the designer and programmer are from Russia. I still get every fryday a newsletter !! For years ! On a really cheap product !
So selling a 8K pinball , a firm, should be able to give at least every month an update to the people payed a machine.
I would always tell them what I do with their money !
But only my 5 cents !

3 weeks later
#7727 5 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

I know that they received MY money, along with a few others here.
I thought I was buying a product, not investing in a company.

Then you thought wrong ! You prepaied a product ... same as people did with WOZ, SAlien and many other.
I pre-payed in WOZ and waited around 3 years for my pin. I was lucky and got it final.
Others had luck with the BBB from gene ... but where is sun there is also darkness and people lost money on Alien.
On TBL the story did not end yet ... it might possible that you get your machine. Therefor you should be a little more optimism.
If you followed the BoP 2.0 project you should have knowen what to expect ! So far DP is not out of business !!

After BoP 2.0 and thinking about the TBL I decided for me to wait until the pins are physical available. Some people had luck and got theit TBL ... so wait and pray ... I know, the situation is a farce but I see, right now, not that your money is lost !

1 month later
#8136 5 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Hi There! Any good news?

Dude, this is the TBL thread .. remember ...

1 week later
#8243 5 years ago

A ES own forum makes maybe sense, but please do not expect that you find there answers on your questions.
I understand that DP is bored to answer on pinside ... but they did not communicate with the community nor the EA ... do you think they will turn 180 degrees and start answering ..
I was in the owner forum for BoP 2.0 .. many questions and no answers ... thats DP politics.
At least they are so fair and tell us that the "sell" of too expensive playfields and stuff should bring some money in ... maybe for the lawyer , Ara will not be paied with this peanuts.
I still hope to get an TBL ... cash for pin .... its a great game but DP are all, but no businessman. See the BoP 2.0 .. they are several people willing to buy and wait for years ... this is dead capital !

3 months later
#8475 5 years ago

Great .. now is TBL available ... ähhh, not the pinball for sure ... but a nice anniversary set

IMG_1711(1) (resized).JPGIMG_1711(1) (resized).JPG

1 year later
#12081 3 years ago

I picked up my TBL yesterday at the factory.
I can state that there are several boxes and machines ready to box. Barry told me that some go to the US with DHL by aircraft.

My TBL works direct out of the box.
For QS checking they played the game and forgot to take the ball out of the bowling alley. So we had there a malfunction due to 2 balls. Removed one ball ... thats it ! The lockbar is sitting not propperly, will take care on this today but will not effect the game.
So, at least on my pin, everything is working well out of the box. Good job at the factory !
This game is a bummer, made with love to details. Not produced from hired game designers , mor e a "grown" project of some enthusiasts. Not to compare with Stern/JJP. A machine made from pinheads for pinheads. And the theme is soooo great !

The pics are made with permission of DP .... I wear extra my Lebowski bowling shirt ))

IMG_8487 (resized).JPGIMG_8487 (resized).JPGIMG_8488 (resized).JPGIMG_8488 (resized).JPGIMG_8489 (resized).JPGIMG_8489 (resized).JPGIMG_8490 (resized).JPGIMG_8490 (resized).JPGIMG_8492 (resized).JPGIMG_8492 (resized).JPG
#12119 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok so is that a yes or maybe or ask again later?

That is a "no worrys".
I never spoke with someone about that but I am sure there will be come some more code due this code is not finished now.
As DP is operating I see no reason why there should not be an update in the future.

I own also a ALIEN and git some weeks ago a update and ... yes .... heighway is no longer on the market.
So, dont worry.

EDIT: ooopss .. too late but still my opinion.

#12123 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

And he has taken quite a bit of heat, when he doesnt even work there. Glad he stuck around!

Yes, he is a great and helpfull guy. As I understood he is "just a customer" but his heart beats for pinball. In his sparetime he travelles to DP and helps mounting the pins and assemblies. He could help me on several points were I was unsure "is it a bug or a feature"
His help is much apprechiated.

#12127 3 years ago
Quoted from TUFLYF:

Has anyone ordered a game through coin taker after 3.11.20 that has received a game?

This is 2 month to go .. you should buy a "Back To The Future". It is impossible to order in the future and expect delivery in the past. Wired

1 week later
#12163 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Love the guy from the Netherlands noting his measurements are Metric. Made me chuckle.

Oh yes .... sweet revancje also with the tools :
In 20 years in the hobby I bought all possible tools in "imperial" to work on my pinballs.
Now I have the TBL and bought several tools in metric ... made in The netherlands !

So all TBL owners sould start buying some new tools ... now its your turn

1 month later
#12277 3 years ago

C´mon ..... the experience in the past showed every pinball manufacturer that it is better not to talk about software development than being to fast with the word ! As far as I know is one guy programming for DP and this not as a fulltime contractor. I am sure he will program if he has the time to and I am very sure that there will come more software.

"pseudo voice" reads not very friendly .... Ransh is a very nice and helpfull pinhead !
On Barrys place I never would talk about progress on programming because people like you will crucify him for each word.

So you sold your TBL, why are you still in this thread thinking about the software ?

1 week later
#12291 3 years ago

Has someone a contact to Scott Foreman ?
I am so impressed by his project that I am planning to do the same with my TBL.
I am in contact with a galvanic guy but he told me that copper changes color with the time. So I would like to ask Scott if his parts are clearcoated afterwards.

Cheers
Tom

#12347 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I have no issue with DP’s production rate, but rather Cointaker taking payment for games they clearly don’t have or are not ready to ship. They are also absolutely terrible at communication.

Quoted from Capn12:

Yep, here enlies the issue. I think we're all ok with the DP production rate, it is what it is. But the distro part, is where we're all struggling to get some understanding overall. That, and the lack of any communication at all.

Would in not make more sense to communicate this to cointaker company instead in this thread ?!
A serious dealer would never sell what he does not physically own.
Interest rates are low .. what will they do with all the full payments ? For a new business it might be ppossible after some years in the business there should be some money ...

#12369 3 years ago
Quoted from jpk1972:

As EA #187 I have been waiting for 5 years so all of you that are complaining after 2 months should really cool your jets. Obviously before you got in the front of the line you knew that some of us have been paid in full and still have nothing. The fact that Barry is keeping this alive in some manner has given me a bit of hope, but I am really starting to get annoyed by hearing you all complain. Maybe DP should start shipping out 3 out of 5 new orders to EA's instead. From where I am standing in line, again for 5 years, I believe that is fair!

You are absolutely right and I agree your words but please keep in mind that the new buyers bring the fresh money for the EA´s . I am sure, the profit on 2 games will not be enough to produce 3 EA games, pay the loans, rent, parts and some foot for the family.
So I hope that all EA´s stay patience and get their paid games !!

#12391 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Has anyone found a better fitting lockdown bar for their TBL?

Every WPC95 lockbar will fit. There are enough dealers out for that part.
I bought a used one and will powdercoat it in copper .

#12394 3 years ago

Does the WPC95 lockbar fit better than the one DP uses?

Yes, the DP lockbar is slightly to bright, WPC / WPC95 fits perfect.

#12428 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Question for those in the preorder / paid group. Based on this experience would you ever order another machine from Cointaker in the future?

As European I am not a customer but .....
TBL is in the USA only distributed by Cointaker, so if you want one you have to order from them.
For other pinballmachines they have in stock ... why not. For all others are several distributors on the market.
Are u unhappy with your dealer, choose the next one.

#12430 3 years ago

I have been on all sides of this as an original EA, then years later on a wait list and then a paid pre order for a new TBL. I would order a new game from Cointaker without hesitation! Melissa has always come thru for me.

Wow ... it seems that you want *this* pin really, really, really !
It seems that I am in the wrong business !
Hopefully you get also the EA sooner or later !!!! Patience is all in this weird hobby !

1 week later
#12476 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Hopefully people are learning to quit funding these failed startup! Produce a pin and have it ready for sale.

Expect the EA´s:

THIS is what is going on. Order a pin from DP, wait some month, get a call, transfer the money and drive the next day by to pickup your game.
It worked for me and many others.
Dont blame DP for the business of CoinTaker. As the name says .. he will take your coins.

#12483 3 years ago

You see that Cointaker has not the time to answer all mails .. How should a 5 persons pinball manufacturer do so ?
Isn´t it more important that Barry orders parts, coordinates the building processes and takes care on boxing and shipping than writing emails and WhattsApp: "Yes your game is in the line, no it is not build yet ... blabla, smalltalk ..."

I also asked him some questions 2 weeks ago but I do not ecpect an answer until the movement is done.
A distributor is to distribute ... european customers can only contact Barry himself.

But, you are right, at least there shoud be a contact bewteen Cointaker and Barry , and Cointaker should have some answers for its customers.

#12494 3 years ago

So it might be an advantage for us that the playfields are stored for so long time.
I have, so far no problems with my playfield in TBL and Alien ... and they are both from Mirco.
There are many discussions about his quality, for this 2 titles everything seems to be okay.

#12499 3 years ago

If DP has some money left it would make sense to order NOW the next batch of playfields so they have a chance to dry for month.
I think it was good that the actual playfields cured for years .. even that was not planned.
An other good source would be BuT Hamburg, also in Germany. Produced titles like Terminator2, BoP and some more. Some issues with sunken inserts after some years. I has several playfields from Peter and was never effected. I like his clearcoat , at least 2 years ago the coat came up from a automotive clearcoater. It was perfect to do a last finish before bringing it in the pin.

There are options ...

#12514 3 years ago

A fact is, you have to be a real TBL fan to keep this machine !
If you are just a "player" it is annoing with all the bugs and hardware issues. So you need a Lebowski-Fan who has patience to wait for the full software and that all glitches are taken out.
At least in Germany several owners sold their games with no profit just to get rid of it. If you play often on a higher level it just becomes boring ... no extraballs, soundproblems, airballs, bad EOS holdpower ....

3 weeks later
#12576 3 years ago

I think there are about 15 forums pinball related within the internet.
Due to Corona there are no events, but at least in Germany people joining pinball events even they do not reed in forums.
I am sure there is also a Lebowski-fan scene who has heard about the pin.
F. eks. The Beatles pinball is also spreaded around Beatles fans ...

Make you free from thinking there is ONLY pinside.

1 week later
#12615 3 years ago

Yes, EA is the plague and the apron.

Chrome armor, rug is on all machines.
A lighted apron will be available as an extra within next month i think.

Gratulation to your TBL , have fun !

Quoted from foxtj24:

over 17 weeks? Really? Alot of people paid in full in 2015, about 130 of them still waiting.

You got my thumb down because everybody knows that there are many many AE still waiting for ther fiull payed games, but everybody knows also that DP hast to sell to "new customers" to get money for the AE machines. That is not a secret, this is a known fact therefor I dont like the ironic. Yes .. AE´s are still in the shit, but no reason to become sarcastic in my opinion.

#12630 3 years ago

So your kids can grow up in a perfect environment
Are you sute they never heard about the bad words used in the movie ?

However ... there is a options to bring the game on kids level like on some others.
If you play with your buddys, if older than 21, dont forget to remove the family mode

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12643 3 years ago

Christmas gift from my wife
Thanks Yelobird
[quoted image]

Very nice, this is my version:

IMG_9708 (resized).jpgIMG_9708 (resized).jpg
#12649 3 years ago

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png

#12664 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

particle board is heavy as"shit" when used.
Just decided, sorry guys.. just can't do it...decided to transfer my deposit to Alien. Gonna roll the dice at $7k. Peace, out!

Thank you !! Thank you !!
See you in the Alien Remake Thread ,... do you really expect that a new pinball firm like Pinball Brothers will deliver theit first game without any any little problem ?!
Hopefully we dont see your negative writings here again ! Your next shitstorm will effect Alien, that is for sure.

I wrote yestarday a long text to this TBL owners with all the problems but decided to delete it .... sell the game and buy a JJP or Stern and good is !
It is not worth the work to type.

#12667 3 years ago

This Lambergerstuff is bullshit and I do not understand his motivation, expect letting us know that he has the money for a new pinball but is incredibly wise not to buy a TBL. Fine !
Good to read that you are happy with the build quality ... same for me. TBL is not better or worst than all the other machines.
You might get some problems but the community will help.

In friend here in Germany has strange issues with his TBL. He contacted Barry , barry asked him where he lives and offered to come over with spare parts ! At the end my friend got all parts new to test and it worked well for him. I see Gery and Jack travelling around to fix their customers problems ....

So have fun with yout TBL !

#12685 3 years ago

Careful with that rug! It ties the room together perfectly, but it won’t hold up to foot traffic.

Yes, that is true.
I worked around and ordered a cheap but nice looking "chinese rug" with TBL musters.
The original rug is hanging on the wall.

IMG_9361 (resized).jpgIMG_9361 (resized).jpg
#12690 3 years ago

The rug is from https://beddingde.com/
I am sure it is also available in other countrys. Its chinese stuff and just printed. But is is not too expensive and better wear this than the original.
The original is very very thin quality, it is a gimmick, our cats would destroy it within hours Therefor it is save on the wall as decoration with an playfieldglass as security ....

Just google for the rug ....

#12702 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Is there a shaker in this game or is there no room due to the bowling alley mech?

I do not see a need for a shaker on this pin. Okay would be nice to feel hits while smashing the car but I am missing nothing.
You can add a shaker to every game. At least connect a relay on a flasher to drive the shaker. I had this over 10 years ago on my MM. Relais connected to the flasher in the moat. Worked very well.
Shaker are a nice thing, but at leat it will loosen your screws and connectors. It is not always usefull.

Regarrding the pictures from the bottom playflield. As I remember there is a dataconnection marked as "mods". This would be great to connect my topper.
Anyone figured out how the connection is realised ? I guess it works the same way as for the AE´s apron lightning.

3 weeks later
#12749 3 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Anyone running code .53. My game says .53 but only .51 is available online.

So everything is fine. 0.53 is the actual official code ! You dont need it online .. its on your machine

#12752 3 years ago

Did you check the box ... pinball machines never comes with the balls installed, it makes bad nois while handlig the box.

Quoted from jeffro01:

While it IS correct that I paid in May of 2020, the delay in receiving my game had nothing to do with Melissa/Cointaker/DutchPinball. I was about to get my game roughly 3 months after I paid in full but we ended up moving so I asked to just have my place held until I was settled in the new place. Took about a month from the time I told Melissa I was ready and when the game hit my doorstep and it would have been sooner but Melissa got sick and it slowed her down a bit which I completely understand.
I just wanted to get that out there before anyone started running with my timeline as a representation of what the process normally looks like. I couldn't be more happy with Melissa and how she helped and supported me throughout this process and her patience while I got my ducks in line.
Oh and someone needs to remind Dutch Pinball to put balls in the machine when they ship them... Mine came ball-less but Melissa is taking care of that promptly as well. Luckily this wasn't my first pin... LOL
Thanks,
Jeff

#12777 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Maybe I did get a number, but I don't know what it is, sorry.
Terry.

It is also on the serialnumber outside on the box.
Normal games have a serial, Ea´s have the EA number in the serial.

2 weeks later
#12803 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Not doubting at all and like that there is a source for these pictures. But just had to laugh at "Clearly shows work in progress". It must be an invisible workforce! I know you meant that there are machines lined up in various stages of assembly.. But it just struck me funny.

Hehehe .. in Europe we have rights for workers and they have official breaks .....
Maybe its teatime.

No .. for sure. I know that rens is also after working hours and on weekends in the factory, maybe this is the reason. Be sure there is a output on machines.

#12811 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

.......... In total 9 people are working fulltime with DP. This besides volunteers like me

Rensh is a volunteer, he get NO money but as "Head Of Support Branch" he got a new duty vecicle , tax free including gas and insurance.

WhatsApp-Image-2020-05-15-at-15.04.24-2-895x612 (resized).jpgWhatsApp-Image-2020-05-15-at-15.04.24-2-895x612 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#12902 3 years ago

New code will be 0.54 , released within the next weeks. It is still in a last test.
Officially actual is 0.53 and most machines within the last year come with this code (and older ones) installed.
On TBL you can have several codes on the machine and choose over a menu in the settings.

#12913 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

is it worth the money according to you?
Many guys say this game feels like a wpc95. does the code feels like wpc 95 or is it deeper?

Yes it is ... but you have to love the movie and theme !
For me it feels and plays like a good WPC-95 game. There are many elements like on MM. The price is a bummer, thats for sure and this is your decision.
Now, when all PREM and LE games are over the magic 10K EURO and this seems to be a normal price for a new machine the price doesnt "taste so bad" for what you get.
I played several from the Marvel Sterns and for me, there is TBL the much better choice. I am not a fan of GnR nor musicpinballs, therefor JJP GnR was no choice for me.
Code is in progress. For me it is on 90% but with several bugs.
If everything is nicely adjusted the pin has a great flow, the bowling alley is a great toy ... not too easy. Music and movie sequences are very very nice !
This is a machine from enthusiasts to enthusiasts and it is great to see that AE games are delivered !!

#12918 3 years ago

My collection is mostly Alvin G. , I like the rare games.
A TBL is right next to Alien. I love both games but at the end I would go with Alien. This is a class of pinball for itself.
I think Alien would be the last game I sell. But, however, TBL is a really cool game.

#12920 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

And between TBL and BBB (another rare game)?

With BBB ... but this will not count due BBB is a very special story so this pin will never been sold.
When I am old and moving to a nursing home I will sell it on a auction for benefit .. but never sell "just for money".
But this is a completely other story !

#12923 3 years ago

I am with TRAMD : The game becomes fast while playing the Donny-Lane. This is the fastest and most dangerous shot for me.
Maud-Lane will end in the bumpers and gives time to concentrate.
Walter-Lane might be a bitch if the ball comes back. Otherwise have fun on the MPF.
Jesus-Lane also tricky if the ball comes back. if your TBL works good you can take your time while the ball goes to the MPF
Dude-Ramp .. fast
Rug .. same as Castlegate on MM ... it might work .. or drain ...
MPF is kind of concentration ... loops for BOWLING, parkingsign for carmodes ... got them: Hit the way out ...

So "No Fear" is faster, TZ is slower ... but it is very nice to play TBL. You can play in a flow or you can stop the ball and try "clean" shots to the parts you need.

1 week later
#12947 3 years ago

Want an adult game ?
get yourself a Zingy Bingy

#12950 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

So...the ship stuck in the Suez Canal was headed from China to the Netherlands. What are the chances there were Dutch pinball part on board?

I heard rumors that ALL ships on suez have parts for TBL and Alien remake .....

#12964 3 years ago

You should contact technical support from DP.
Rens will help you.
Seems the mechanic part from the steppermotor, loose screws or something like that. The car should reach the doublestanduptaregt and close one of the targets. The second one shoud register the hits.
Was is going on in test mode for the steppermotor ?

2 weeks later
#12976 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

You're right, but he also mentioned paying in full a solid month before timlah and still nothing. I can only assume people get bundled up in groups of 10 or 12 and all the shipping is within a month of one-another? Either way I'm sure it's nothing, but I'd also be a tad annoyed I suppose.
Good news on the new game there dude! CONGRATS! Post pics!

Nothing to do with DP !!
Talk to your dealer .... it is his regulation to take money month before delivery. He must not to that !!
I picked up from DP factory and payed 12 hours in front via banktransfer .....

1 month later
#13078 2 years ago

That looks pretty good !! Very nice work !

#13083 2 years ago

... and allo ... "Donny you are not in your element!" and "This is bowling, there are rules" !!

Mark it Z-E-R-O is great in video and audio ... Walter becomes more and more pissed ...

1 week later
#13099 2 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Is it concerning that during all of the time that orders are slowly being fulfilled and parts are hard to come by, that there hasn’t been any sort of code update? Seems like this would have been the perfect time for DP to sit down and really crank through that.

"Donny, you are out of your element"

New code is not perfect but a great enhancement ... and if you want you can bring in the original sound with voices ...
Maybe you have slept over the last month

2 months later
#13291 2 years ago

I am a "late buyer" and I hope that all EA get their game soon !!!
So far is a lack in the supply chain (as in many european industries) but if parts are available with the new factory hall and the higher output it should be possible to reach a fair quote !
Looking forward for this, so far several EA got a game and I guess that DP will stay in business , so they will be measured also on the delivery to EA´s !

1 month later
#13529 2 years ago

Little spoiler:

I was yesterday at the factory.
There was a lot of 10 machines waiting for the career to pick them up. All machines are for the US guys.

2 months later
#13670 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

It would be great if we can get a list with initials next to each number to see where we are.

Than you need a good zoom
If this machines are all for the US , Melissa should know what is in the airplane right now

3 weeks later
#13761 2 years ago

How does the lock down bar fit on this latest batch of games? In the past they were a bit to wide for the game and fit a bit sloppy.

That problem was solved a longer time ago.
The "long lockbars" are out. I swapped mine just with a powdercoatet standart WMS lockbar.

1 month later
#13844 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Here is a little clip of my topper. Someone asked me how I made the topper backlit. (I apologized, I deleted the question by accident). It's my own design i printed in acrylic and I individually lit every start from the back.

Looks very nice, but you should place some paper as a diffusor between LED and the Stars. The LED is very massiv. Nice work !

7 months later
#14288 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

It can be correct. A distro like for instance RS have a running order with DP to deliver TBL every certain time which shortens the waiting list if the distro still has a tbl left. And the waiting list is likely shorter as in the US to with a distro.

I guess that several US pinball dealers only make business without any risk.
Wait for an order, get a pre payment. Order the pin, get the full amount, deliver the pin.
If you have a normal dealing distributor he buys some machines on his risk, and sell them after arrival.
I know some dealers in Euopr dealing this way, so they have several times machines in stock. Yes, they might be a little more expensive. Fair enough.

maybe a larger US dealer will order a full container. Than he has to wait but can sell suddenly many many games. i guess the demand is there, specially for TBL.

4 months later
#14418 1 year ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Hi folks,
After more than six years, I am going to leave the TBL Preorder Club.
My Archiever Edition 111 is finally home !!
[quoted image]

Congratulations to your "long breath" !!!
A pleasute to see that your very unique number made it to you !!!
Lets hope that there is enough demand that also all the waiting achiver will get their games !

Well done so far DP !

4 months later
#14772 9 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Sorry to get in the middle of a thread where I'm not involved, but does anyone know what the clear "window" into the bowling alley is made of? Is it polycarbonate or something else? I'm trying to make a part for a different game, bad cats, that has a clear section that's similar and want to make sure and use the right material. Thanks!

Take PET-G and you are fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=tomdk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.