(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7595 5 years ago

I was curious to ARA's response if I asked to buy a TBL direct, and here was their response.

ARA-EMAIL (resized).jpgARA-EMAIL (resized).jpg

#7597 5 years ago

Good thing I don't speak or read Dutch

#7604 5 years ago

The way the email is written it sounds like they would be happy to sell TBL pinball machines to DP if DP figures out how to pay for them...

Honestly, DP should put forth a proposal that ARA can sell the built machines directly to someone like Cointaker, and be done.

1 month later
#8222 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Well atleast we know it works then
Click on sub forum at top of list. Select Dutch Pinball and it will be there

This is pretty much the exact quote I shared with Robin on my concerns and now that I understand the rules and limits of what you can discuss, I’m pretty sure you will fuck it up and this bad pinside idea will go away soon.

If anyone else feels the same I highly suggest you share your thoughts with Robin, especially if you are a + member

#8226 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

When making private threads / subforums came up last year, it was expressed then and he went ahead anyway ...

Agreed, so vote with your wallet and trust me if I don’t like something, I don’t “donate”.

1 month later
#8332 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

For real? Ok....
[quoted image]
Not sure why I’m still on their email list, but I am.

I’m glad you still are.

1 month later
#8366 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I dunno...Just my opinion; I think taking this to a private Pinside group is a slippery slope. I read Pinside (way too much) to keep up with everything pinball, including the behind the scenes activities of the companies putting out the games. It helps me decide my next purchase.
I guess an argument can be made that the "Official ____ Threads" should also be private as they would mainly be for owners. Same with the JPOP/Skit B threads.
....or maybe it's my own selfish reasoning ; I've followed this thread for over 3 years and not knowing updates or an outcome is pretty anti-climactic.

I blame Robin, not the guys that requested the feature. You want a private group, fine, go to Facebook etc but last I checked I paid for access to all Pinside has to offer. I felt it was a slap in the face to us plus members who have followed this thread from the beginning and have a genuine interest in the outcome and progression.

1 month later
#8447 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I genuinely hope everyone either gets their game or their money back but the notion of a private thread disturbs me alot. Part of the value of a community is the community, if more bad stuff happens and is only known in the private thread then how do you make sure no more people are ripped off? Its good that the court case is done though and hopefully this mess comes to an end.
Neil.

Blame robin it’s his sandbox we just pay for it.

3 weeks later
#8513 5 years ago

Since Dutch can’t pay for the built ones hopefully ARA gets the go ahead to sell them so at least more get out into the market ‍♂️

#8515 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

ARA would have to negotiate a deal with universal before they could do anything but destroy those games. let's see how it plays out, sounds like will know more soon enough.

I’m sure they could figure that out before resorting to destruction.

#8520 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

ARA isnt the pinball business, much less tech support for TBL issues.

Umm I’m just hoping these games get released for sale so they can be scooped up like Alien games were. Dutch is as dead as Heighway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.