(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#216 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Doors closed on the questions folks
How come when I try to edit my post it created an entirely new post that quoted my previous one... Pinside bug. or me being dumb???

I think you hit the quote button instead of the edit button. I've done it several times myself.

Nice list of questions. Hope they all get answered.

1 year later
#2010 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

wish i was still an achiever...

Obligatory.

#2013 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Who making the Doobie mod?

I think Aurich and TheNoTrashCougar developed a prototype?

Edit: Aurich beat me to it.

6 months later
#3114 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

That's not what it says. What it says is DP hasn't paid what ARA thinks they should have paid.
The **REASON** DP hasn't paid is not covered there, so your leap to 'not having sufficient funds' is not supported at all by ARA's mail.
The reason DP hasn't paid isn't inferred or implied in that mail at all... it simply states a credit dispute.

Quoted from flynnibus:

All the immediate flocking to claims of being UNABLE to pay seem way premature.

Unable.jpgUnable.jpg

#3224 7 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

If you are unhappy with the delivery date being pushed out, cancel your order and reclaim your money.

Are you and I reading the same thread?

Quoted from pinghetto:

1. No refunds will be issued at this point (duh).

Under the circumstances, I think the desire for more transparency for the benefit of people who paid deposits is appropriate.

#3238 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'd speculate it is more likely something like change orders, or other add-ons that ARA feels they are owed that DP doesn't.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Where it can get even more messy is even if DP has the rights to it, if they aren't in physical possession of everything, ARA could withhold it arguing non-payment or other stall tactics.

Regardless of the contractual dispute, which I agree is probably unresolved change orders, ARA has a lot of leverage right now, since they have physical possession of the inventory (Work-In-Process and Finished Goods) and possibly a mechanic's lien, or some equivalent security interest under applicable law.

2 weeks later
#3604 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I absolutely love the game. The latest code .48 is actually in depth enough to keep me going and hopefully they have something updated in the next few months after they get these games back off of the ground. I am fortunate to have one.

TBH, I'm surprised you bought a TBL, given the tenor of your posts in the other thread (now closed).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tq&tu=Eggbert52

I'm glad you like the game now, though.

3 weeks later
#4276 7 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Does anyone know if their are any more entities to Dutch Pinball either in the US or the Netherlands? Currently not when Phil was around. Also has anyone have contact info for Phil?

"Dutch Pinball USA, Inc." was incorporated in Philip Weinberg in the State of Wyoming on 12/31/2013, but the filing status changed from "Active" to "Inactive - Administratively Dissolved (Tax)" on 02/08/2016.

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=141190084199124060157201028180106126092020171249

2 months later
#5132 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

It never ceases to amaze me, the people who just take liars words for it and run with it.
They are broke. They screwed it up by pissing away money left right and center. They still are lying and hiding behind God knows who. Lawyers, business advisors? Comon.

Pinside needs an "Irony" emoji.

1 week later
#5556 6 years ago
Quoted from EternalLife:

If Barry did wire the refund to RH, why is that a red flag? If you're selling your spot wouldn't you send payment directly to DP so they can change their records to your contact info and DP refunds the original purchaser? I really don't see this as an issue, if it is true.

It could be construed as a preferential transfer to one creditor (Rarehero) allowing a 100% recovery on his claim, while the other creditors requesting refunds are being refused (0% recovery).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=razorbak86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.