(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider osubuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13053 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Timelines like this really make me wonder...
Ordered: 03-23-2021
I emailed cointaker yesterday and was told I am 5 months out. It seems, off.

Dutch Pinball did get a new facility to increased their production. I ordered about a week ago and was told around 8 months.

#13060 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

My concern is that there are multiple people that have said that cointaker will tell them one thing, but the reality will be different. Am I concerned that I will get ripped off? No, but I am concerned that in 5 months I am not going to be seeing a game. Something tells me that it is going to take longer than 8 months.

Possibly, but I called Cointaker before I placed my order online. I asked straight up if I should expect 13 to 15 months of wait time and Chris told me around 8 months, maybe 9.

They could have told me 18 months and I would have been OK with it so its not like I was pushing them to give me a quicker estimate. I don't think it would benefit Cointaker to give unrealistic deliver times, all that does is create more work for them by people constantly asking for updates and being frustrated for not getting their pin when told.

All that being said, I was pretty happy when I was told the expected time frame.

#13063 2 years ago

I did some googling and found this..

AD013854-1178-4007-953D-BF7C34A2B93E (resized).pngAD013854-1178-4007-953D-BF7C34A2B93E (resized).png
#13067 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Many people don't care about pinside. I pity those people.
That said, I just think we would see more unboxings if the optimistic projections were true.
But I hope they are true.

I’m happy to show mine being unboxed when I get it..I was willing to be alright with whatever the wait time was expected to be so I’m not biased one way or another. Always happy to share information to help others. I just know I’m getting another great pin so it will be awesome whenever it arrives.

Although, I may have to find something else to keep me occupied until it shows…

4 months later
#13451 2 years ago

Melissa asked me to just send her an email stating I wanted the lit apron. I was not asked for any additional money. I’m expecting the cost to be added to my final invoice.

1 month later
#13551 2 years ago

This post has me so looking forward to mine being delivered! Impatiently being patient….

2 months later
#13704 2 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Nope, this is a long wait:[quoted image]

Sooooo, what currently happens when you click the link??

2 weeks later
#13756 2 years ago

Email Melissa..She had me send her an email when I ordered mine before it was an option on their site.

3 months later
#13921 1 year ago

Day 364 here. I wonder which will take less time from order to delivery, TBL of GZ premium?

#13935 1 year ago

Deposit paid 5/07/2021 Final invoice paid 5/09/2022. A little quicker than I expected.

#13948 1 year ago

Oh I think I see mine!!

Quoted from Rensh:

Visited factory today. TBLs ready for shipment this or next week depends me on transporters schedule. Also ready for boxing are also 2 EA.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

8 months later
#14391 1 year ago

Mine is 753 and have pooling and a chip. August 11, 2022 build.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

Not sure about that, I haven’t seen a game numbered in the 700 serial number range with pooling only 600 range and below (unless I missed one here). It seems like affected games were produced before the summer of 2022.. Before the start of TS4 production. TS4 at this point does not appear to be having playfield issues, so the question is did Mirco change something with his process at or around the time the production started on TS4? and if so it would make sense that TBL playfield process would’ve changed as well... again if I have missed playfields with pooling with serial numbers in the 700 range then I am mistaken on this. My game is in the high 700 range made at the end of 2022 and looks fine at this point, I will post on the owners thread if that changes.

Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Looks like your long wait resulted in a poor playfield…hopefully you can iron them out…

Hopefully he has no issues, or can get some protection on to prevent it.

1 month later
#14493 1 year ago

Yes, and I would also get 2 slot switch protectors for the inlanes.

The VUK does not get a ton of use on mine, but I don’t trust mirco, so I’ll overprotect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 22.50
15,000 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider osubuckeye98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=osubuckeye98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.