(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neverahighscore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13898 2 years ago

Just ordered my TBL. Thinking winter 2023!

2 weeks later
#13924 1 year ago

Your not serious are you.

1 year later
#14739 10 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Time to start figuring out something to get rid of to make room.

The good news is you'll have plenty of time to decide. Sitting on 150 days since payment in full.

2 weeks later
#14764 10 months ago

Well it's not 60 days for most including me. I doubled checked my time. I'll be at 150 days July 6th. Melissa told me the delay was due to the playfields being redone for the art under the posts.

#14767 10 months ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

What was your invoice date?

4/2022.

1 week later
#14776 9 months ago
Quoted from sawyerfamilyaz:

Deposit 3/2/2022
Invoiced 2/22/2023
Ship Notice 7/6/2023
Current ETA 7/12/2023

Your time frame is almost the exact as mine. Please let me know. Melissa told me mine is in the next shipment which is also probably yours too. Keep me posted and good luck!

3 weeks later
#14804 8 months ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

So at this point - who really knows? I give CT an A for timeliness of communication response. However, there has been no proactive communication on delivery updates and the requested updates have not held true so far. 90 days for me will be 8/9, 120 days will be 9/9 - so they are still in their delivery window at this point IF the last update holds true.

I'll be at 180 days paid in full August 6th. I contact Melissa every 30 days. Answer is the same each time-still waiting for delivery. Not much you can do but continue to wait. Not sure I will do this again for any game. I have no doubt I'll get the game but it's frustrating playing this waiting game.

3 weeks later
#14862 8 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:I know the horse is dead here, but I rec'd the same updates you guys are getting:

"In two weeks"
"Stuck in Customs"
"DP had a parts Issue"
"Should land next week"
"They ran out of Starry Aprons" - the reason my apron was shipped 8 weeks after i received my pin. And yes, I was actually told "in two weeks" when i first inquired about the missing apron. Can't make this stuff up.

I'll never order from CT again. Learned my lesson on TBL.

The great news for all you still waiting - it's worth the wait! Amazing pin!

This is the part that is hard to understand. Talking to Melissa I've gotten the same responses. How hard is it to find out when the games get shipped and when they will arrive. If you told me -look I can't get credible tracking information or I have tracking information and your machine won't be shipped until March 2024 I could accept that easier than being told flat out lies on the time frame. Yeah I know. I was told when I posted this in the past chill out, you'll get your game-it is what it is. Still doesn't make it right. So I'll continue to call her every 30 days and suffer. That's just me. 210 days and counting since paid in full

#14896 7 months ago

I was told by Melissa mine wasn't in this shipment. Last month Melissa told me my game would be in the next shipment. Haha, good times!

1 week later
#14932 7 months ago

Well I have nothing to complain about. Congratulations!

#14939 7 months ago

Many including me are over 200 days since paid in full. Don't get your hopes up as its a long journey to get that call. I've been told twice now customs issues along with other reasons my game has been delayed.

#14942 7 months ago

So you're trying to make me feel better huh!

#14945 7 months ago

Have already done this. And if you read the other posts, there are others who have longer paid in full time frames than me. How many, i don't know. I talk to Melissa every 30 days. It's always in the next shipment then an excuse for why it isn't on that shipment.

2 weeks later
#14960 6 months ago

Congratulations. You paid in full after my date by 3 months and I'm still waiting. I wish Cointaker had a better system for tracking. Can't wait to get mine. Let's go Cointaker- send me my final information!!!!!!

#14969 6 months ago

Well my time frame is over 4 months. I'm going on 8 months.

#14973 6 months ago

No EA. Paid in full February 6th.

#14975 6 months ago

Yes, every 30 days. I've been told the same thing every other buyer has been told. I just don't believe that they have an accurate list process.

#14976 6 months ago

I'm not alone. There are others who waited longer or are waiting longer.

#14994 6 months ago

Well today was a great day! Picked up my game from Cointaker. Perfect condition and the Starry Apron is installed. Long time coming and I hope to get it all setup this weekend. The game is built like a tank. Lot's to learn. Thanks again for everyone who shared their insight and knowledge.

Paid in full date-02/06/2023
Game ready for pickup date-10/07/2023
006 (resized).JPG006 (resized).JPG
036 (resized).JPG036 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#15112 5 months ago

I'm holding off purchasing the Gutter Balls topper even thou I like it. I'll wait a little longer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 22.50
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

15,000 (OBO)
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neverahighscore.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=neverahighscore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.