(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkdud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13498 2 years ago

I made my deposit on 11-9-20, and I hoping to eventually see my TBL within the next couple months.

I was wondering if anyone has made a "necessary accessories" list that would be suggested or recommend for a new TBL owner. I'm not looking for a list of toys, but things TBL owners found they needed, or ended up ordering shortly after receiving their new machine.

For example, cabinet leg protectors, certain fuses, flipper parts, and any other items that you found you needed or wanted shortly after you got your machine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, mk

1 month later
#13615 2 years ago

I put my deposit down in Nov of last year and was basically told that my machine would definitely be here in November. Well, Melissa told me via email last week that my machine has landed in the U.S. and had already cleared customs and is just awaiting delivery to Cointaker. <<

I made my deposit in November of 2020 as well, actually Nov 6 of 2020. I was told on 10-26-20 in an e-mail from Melissa that I was in the next 10 games following the shipment that was just arriving.

I was told initially March of 2021, then May, then July, then October. Now, I'm supposed to be in the next 10 games?? I don't know what to believe.

#13616 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I put my deposit down in Nov of last year and was basically told that my machine would definitely be here in November. Well, Melissa told me via email last week that my machine has landed in the U.S. and had already cleared customs and is just awaiting delivery to Cointaker. I was excited to hear that news for sure. Well, I got an email from her yesterday afternoon stating that my machine will be heading here from Dutch Pinball on a container in about 2 weeks and should land in the U.S. in about 6 weeks. I am very confused considering the conflicting info delivered about a week apart. Not sure what is going on, but if the latest news is true than anyone thinking they are in the next batch to be delivered is likely looking at a late Jan / Feb delivery date.
Bummer for sure dudes...but I guess we're kinda forced to abide.

My deposit was 11-6-20. I was told on 10-26-21 in an e-mail from Melissa:

" We have a shipment on it’s way that is spoken for, and you will be in the following 10 games. "

I really don't know what to believe. Did anybody get invoiced or already receive their machine that made their deposit after 11-6-20?

#13618 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Ouch

Coin taker just needs to be straight.
IE. All shipping dates are dependent on the manufacturer. We imply or give no promises. I mean, why promise something you have no control over?

So, vwallat99 deposited 2 weeks after me:

"Quoted from vwallat99:
Got my shipment scheduled for Friday 11/19
For those keeping score at home:
Initial deposit 11/20/20
Invoice 10/19/21
Ship Date 11/19/21"

And he had his game delivered 11-19-21. I have been told nothing more from Melissa or CT
other than the e-mail from 10-22-21 saying I was in the next 10 games...

3 weeks later
#13656 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

When did you order, etc?

I deposited 11-6-2020. I Just paid my invoice today 12-23-21. I am really looking forward to eventually getting the machine.

1 month later
#13722 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Congratulations! Exciting times indeed!

Cointaker is supposed to receive the shipment of 22 TBL's today according to Chris @ Contaker.

#13725 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm assuming you spoke with Chris today?

Yes. I did speak with Chris. He said the shipment of 22 was to arrive today. Did anyone get a Fed-Ex shipment notification and tracking yet? We are supposed to get these via e-mail.

#13737 2 years ago

Initial Deposit 11-6-20, paid in full 12-23-21, I just spoke to Melissa yesterday, Fedex delivery scheduled for 2-1-22. The Dude will hopefully be abiding in my home soon!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkdud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=mkdud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.