(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,141 posts
  • 614 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by goingincirclez
  • Topic is favorited by 188 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 938 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ATampT-Wireless-Just-OK-TV-Commercial-Translator (resized).jpg
snafubar.png
Cash Machine (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
248E6180-C5FC-42E0-BFDD-3AF29E6979FF (resized).jpeg
6868685D-D473-48C3-A316-0C505EAE7797 (resized).jpeg
27DE3EF0-6251-4D0A-A589-75AEE0E66D81 (resized).jpeg
869AF936-E13C-4A94-BB35-774886977DCF (resized).jpeg
630402B2-B1CB-4066-AEE0-236A564FB65A (resized).jpeg
E4DFF554-5673-4DDA-B93E-88AC92ADF543 (resized).jpeg
1C08CB09-1027-48C0-86AE-5A3093262C3F (resized).jpeg
EA6D8509-4CEA-4D91-AC18-E7244C457EC4 (resized).jpeg
F6DD9947-56E6-41B7-A6F6-AB8DC98D5D95 (resized).jpeg
5DA182BF-9053-4FAF-B3D9-6D112C43844E (resized).jpeg
laugh_o_meter (resized).jpg
themoreuknow.gif

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (3 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (3 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (3 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (3 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (2 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (2 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (2 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (2 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (2 years ago)

Post #3650 Report from a dinner with Barry of Dutch Pinball. Posted by Rensh (2 years ago)

Post #3951 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Rensh (2 years ago)

Post #4259 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Rensh (2 years ago)

Post #5004 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Nikonokin (2 years ago)

Post #5229 DP update about an alternative manufacturer Posted by Nikonokin (2 years ago)

Post #5461 Details on June 19th DP Livestream Posted by Nikonokin (2 years ago)

Post #6420 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by KoenHeltzel (2 years ago)

Post #6684 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Concretehardt (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kidchrisso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#446 4 years ago

Anybody want out once it ships? I should have never left the club...

PM me.

1 year later
#2008 3 years ago

man these look good, wish i was still an achiever...

1 week later
#2071 3 years ago

Man...didn't this game come with a manual?

2 months later
#2576 2 years ago

Any achievers looking to get out? I think I want back in...shoot me a PM.

3 weeks later
#2631 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Bricks:

What's the going price on TBL now? Is anyone getting a price break?

Ha...yea right!

#2638 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Honestly, I'm looking forward to having this game for so many reasons...a perfect theme. It's hard to believe only 300 will be made. I think demand for a second run will change that.

Man I hope not...I'd like to see this to be super exclusive with its price point

1 month later
#2742 2 years ago

Just wanted to share what I took a stab at over the weekend...

20170114_134555 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2759 2 years ago

I sent one as well to Barry about an hour ago...

#2769 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Has anyone else, other than Bemmett, heard back from Barry or Jaap by email? I messaged them this week and so far no response. I'm hoping that everyone is working extra/ busy to get new boards in and tested for release

.....crickets

#2778 2 years ago

It's very undude like! Come on Dutch, you can't be on holiday for two months. I've got these ready to go and working on a pot pipe mod...

72e7062815eb960b0ea22ce32f9b6cfb24779bd0.jpg

#2884 2 years ago

I assume that they continue to build and put games together. Once they have the boards corrected then BOOM!, one big shipment....

2 weeks later
#2912 2 years ago
Quoted from Gutterballs:

I talked to Melissa at Cointaker today. Thought i would share what i learned. Much of this most of you probably already know, but as you also know it is hard to get current info from DP so I'll share what i learned today. Keep in mind all i know is from Melissa, if you think you know better please share...
DP is only maxing 300 TBLs total. They have shipped around 60 and change so far. There was that board problem, and might be another delay in progress. Cointaker is getting #s 200 to 300. They expect to have them all out the door this year. DP isn't going to announce their next pin project until these all the TBLs ship. All Cointaker's slots are taken and there is a waiting list. I didn't ask how many were on the waiting list because I'm getting a machine, so there.
DP is supposed to release info some time in the next two weeks, hopefully they will talk about when the machines will move out the door,,and talk about the delays and code issues.
Currently DP plans on filling half size containers that hold 21 machines each.
Hope this helps some of you and be careful, there's a beverage here man!

Thanks for the update...I called Melissa a week ago and never recieved a call back..

#3110 2 years ago

I'm just waiting for one of you fools to bounce out of Cointake's deposit so I can be in on two of them...

#3149 2 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I canceled my preorder with Nitro today. Give Tommy a call.

No thanks...I want to deal with a US company that has a refundable deposit.

#3150 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

It's totally refundable. I presume a bunch are going to jump ship. I look forward to getting bumped up a few notches. And if things go totally south I'll sleep well knowing I'm covered. If you've been on the fence this is a great chance to get on the list.

I got back in with Cointaker after Philgate....I want to get a second one to sell in 5 years...lol

#3151 2 years ago
Quoted from heryworm:

I called Melissa from cointaker yesterday and ask her if I can use my deposit money for TBL for a different game. She said yes, so I bought a Full Throttle. After seeing all these comments, I don't see this game anytime soon hitting the market. So, I hate what is going on overseas, but 3 years since the announcement and still no game? Sad.

Full Throttle...seriously...get out of this thread

#3156 2 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

The first part does not describe Nitro (in Canada) but it is a refundable deposit (they refunded mine today). Plus, Tommy is way faster at responding to emails than Melissa at Cointaker in my experience.

The last few games he was selling were "non refundable deposit"

#3159 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Dang Cheech, you are smoking some good shit

Come on ice...does Texas STILL just have the skunk coming across the boarder these days...

#3163 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They aren't total DBs like Jpop and Kulek
That's why they haven't pressed to F people over by raising more money with more lies
Any rational person with any sense would have to realize shipping 50 games or whatever it was in 3 1/2 isn't going to feed your family
Maybe somebody comes in and fixes this disaster. I doubt it

If I was still an early achiever and knew that it would cost another grand to get my game....fuck it, what is ARA's account number...payment sent, better then losing $8500. I'd forgive Dutch...but never forget.

#3211 2 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Why the fuck would people give these upstart company's money until they are able to prove they can mass produce games. Just sit back & wait it out and buy one once they are ready to ship. Seems like some of you haven't learned anything from past situations.

It seems like you don't realize that Cointaker holds your deposit money...I verified with Chris yesterday. Check yourself and read the thread.

#3385 2 years ago

I now have a deposit on two...any body else want to jump ship? Haha!

4 weeks later
#3808 2 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I have a system- I poop once a week for an hour and half, and I wear a headband that's soaked when I'm done.

Yep...I watched it too

1 week later
#4381 2 years ago

Dutch...you say you are in the right....post the contract then....if everything is truthful now and you are 100% in the right....POST THE PROOF....well unless it's in dutch.....this dude can't read it.

.....F---K it LEBOWSKI!!!,,,,post it anyway!

1 week later
#4514 2 years ago

yep...they stole a play right out of the Andrew Heighway play book, must be a European thing...haha

4 weeks later
#4643 2 years ago

Come on Dutch!!! Give us something....

4 weeks later
#4983 2 years ago

Wheres the update Lebowski?

2 weeks later
1 month later
#5956 2 years ago

....well its Friday and you know we are on vacation...here is your update

Vacation_233Pyxurz (resized).jpg

1 month later
#6041 2 years ago

Where's are update Lebowski?....i FK u....i FK u....i FK u Lebowski!

4 weeks later
#6390 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Next update at Dutch Pinball Open.

I hear it's the debut of two from the new manufacture. It's about to get interesting....

1 month later
#6514 1 year ago

It's been very quiet here lately...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
$ 209.99
$ 40.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kidchrisso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside