(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,281 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by PinBalt
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gutterballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2911 7 years ago

I talked to Melissa at Cointaker today. Thought i would share what i learned. Much of this most of you probably already know, but as you also know it is hard to get current info from DP so I'll share what i learned today. Keep in mind all i know is from Melissa, if you think you know better please share...

DP is only maxing 300 TBLs total. They have shipped around 60 and change so far. There was that board problem, and might be another delay in progress. Cointaker is getting #s 200 to 300. They expect to have them all out the door this year. DP isn't going to announce their next pin project until these all the TBLs ship. All Cointaker's slots are taken and there is a waiting list. I didn't ask how many were on the waiting list because I'm getting a machine, so there.

DP is supposed to release info some time in the next two weeks, hopefully they will talk about when the machines will move out the door,,and talk about the delays and code issues.

Currently DP plans on filling half size containers that hold 21 machines each.

Hope this helps some of you and be careful, there's a beverage here man!

#2915 7 years ago

Melissa didn't say what DPs license allows, and i didn't know to ask, she just said that as far as she knows DP is only making 300 machines.

#2917 7 years ago

Here's a question, would it be easy for a computer moron like me to update the code on the TBL machine? I've read posts where people talk about loading new code versions into TBL.

#2976 7 years ago

I'll add that Melissa said the other day that she isn't worried about DP long term, and has had much bigger problems and much larger concerns about other pin manufacturers. But reading what you all have written i see that a lot of new shit has come to light. Maybe it's all the Caucasians, but i just hope that i eventually get my TBL, i do know i can't control it, and believe that if it falls apart cointaker will give me my 1K deposit back. I'm #254, so if i get one everyone's getting one. I do want a working machine and I'm now guessing that may be in 2018. We must abide, and there is a hungry waiting list at cointaker if you need or want to get out. And if anyone out there has a CPR addams family playfield they want to sell please let me know- quicksand, fumes, toxic waste, its all ours!...

#3325 7 years ago

My brain hurts.

#3330 7 years ago

The top 100 list is certainly subjective, but Addams family is a 90s game and after 20 years of play it's still fun and doesn't dissappoint. It's a really great machine and belongs on the top 100. High Speed is great too. I bet most people really love and are attached to the very first pins they dropped all their spare quarters in when they were much younger, it's like music, good memories. Derby Day was my first.

#3365 7 years ago

Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.

#3437 7 years ago

I do think it's all going to work out eventually. I was taught my expensive lesson about paying in full up front many years ago by a tile installer. It's kept me out of trouble ever since, but i must admit, I was pretty damn pissed about it back then. I'm deposit only so I'm not pissed about this, but i totally understand how you pre-order guys feel.

#3521 7 years ago

It's official, this thread is actually now boring.

#3556 7 years ago

Chadderack,
Those gay StarWars robots really took the beating they deserve. I've always wanted to kick that pretentious 3PO around.

#3560 7 years ago

Loved the reference, calling R2 boring as he's becoming a Cylon bash toy. Go Cylons!

#3561 7 years ago

And shouldn't this threat get a free game for so many posts in such a short time?

#3565 7 years ago

Cudabee, if you want to feel happy scroll back to page 71 and watch C3PO get a beat down from a Cylon, it'll make you smile again.

#3566 7 years ago

And I would climb into the ring myself to "save" 3PO if these cylons were doing the beating.

images (3) (resized).jpgimages (3) (resized).jpg

#3567 7 years ago

See? No boring in here no more.

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#3571 7 years ago

Back to not boring...

#3586 7 years ago

Did i leave the toaster on?...

#3587 7 years ago

That toaster.

2225507-caprica_6 (resized).jpg2225507-caprica_6 (resized).jpg

#3590 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I can't say but I am happy to take a picture of my game room.

Hey eggbert, are you insinuating that you have a TBL? If so, tell us about it, it would be nice to hear some real news about the game. Thanks.

#3599 7 years ago

Eggbert, so, what do you think about the game?

#3603 7 years ago

Thanks eggbert and mr68, great to hear positive things about the game! Anyone else with a machine want to share?

1 month later
#4552 7 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#4555 7 years ago

I've looked but can't find it in this string. Can anyone Direct me to a good summary of what DP announced about TBL at that recent pinball expo? thanks.

1 week later
#4632 6 years ago

A belated thanks to Rarehero for that DP summary, i was busy in Las Vegas avoiding the bats i kept seeing.
Semi Off topic- being #254 really sucks donkey!!

1 year later
#8581 5 years ago

Haven't read the thread in 6 months, ug, no change. Poopy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,000 (OBO)
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gutterballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=gutterballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.