(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goyomex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14382 1 year ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Every week I email cointaker, and every week they tell me I’ll get a shipping notification the next day, and it never happens. Sigh.
Going on two months since I paid my invoice I think. Man… the wait is killing me.

Give Melissa a call. I always find a call yields better results than an email!

Waiting (im)patiently on my end as well! Hope we both are rewarded soon.

3 months later
#14618 11 months ago
Quoted from Dodgey:

Ordered 10/13/2021
Invoiced 04/15/2023
Shipped 04/27/2023
Look forward to finally having it. Oh Canada!

Wishing you the best - a 12 day cycle between paid invoice and delivery would be a record. I'm sitting at 3+ months after fully paying and still hearing nothing but "it's coming soon" from the distributor. Super frustrating.

1 week later
#14632 11 months ago

Question - are we seeing any new deliveries lately? Spoke to Melissa of Cointaker at Pinfest this week. Paid my invoice 110 days ago and still being told “it should be on the dock soon.” Friday I was told me Dutch had a missing part and hasn’t been shipping, but the part “just came in” and they should be shipping soon.

With all respect, I’ve grown tired of the excuses and the lack of basic communication from a company holding $13K of my money.

So, my question is Rensh (or anyone) is any of this true? Are deliveries happening or are you shut down based on parts issues?

#14646 11 months ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

Just joined the next wait list:
Ordered: 5/27/22
Invoiced/Paid: 5/9/23
Shipped: ??
Received: ??
The Invoice says "GAME WILL GO INTO PRODUCTION UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, WILL SHIP WITHIN 90-120 DAYS.
When I asked Melissa, she said it is likely in the 60 day range but due to shipping, damage issues, and parts issues have led them to says 90-120.

Sadly, based on experience, I'd suggest lowering your expectations - it's safer that way.

1 week later
#14683 11 months ago
Quoted from MrBrightside:

All set! Just paid the invoice!
Deposit: 5/1/22
Invoiced/Paid: 5/16/23
Shipped: Well, Dude, we just don't know...

Deposit: 5/1/22
Invoiced/Paid: 5/16/23
Shipped: “you’ll see it in 30 days….Dutch has parts issues…..should be on the dock next week…..definitely in the next shipment….Dutch says they’re shipping soon”

Sad, but true and SO very frustrating. I know, I know…I sound like a broken record and I’m beating a dead horse.

Would love to know if anyone is seeing delivery. Last I heard nothing was shipping due to “parts issues.” CT has had my $12K payment for 4+ mos now and I continue to hear vague promises on delivery, but only after I reach out asking for updates once every month. I’m in the service business. If I treated clients this way, I’d be out of business.

2 months later
#14818 8 months ago
Quoted from SLRage:

So I just submitted the Pre-Order payment with Cointaker. Should I be expecting 1.5 years at this point?

If you're a glass is half full kinda person, you can expect to get updates from CT of "about 3 weeks" 18-20 times between now and 2025. Set your expectations real low and you won't be disappointed.

2 weeks later
#14855 7 months ago
Quoted from EDUB919:

She’s given me that same one before. I think there’s a wheel that gets spun any time an inquiry is made. My only concern is I go on vacation in 2 weeks and it’s a huge pain getting my neighbor to accept delivery for me and store it in his garage til I get back.

^^^THIS^^^^

I know the horse is dead here, but I rec'd the same updates you guys are getting:

"In two weeks"
"Stuck in Customs"
"DP had a parts Issue"
"Should land next week"
"They ran out of Starry Aprons" - the reason my apron was shipped 8 weeks after i received my pin. And yes, I was actually told "in two weeks" when i first inquired about the missing apron. Can't make this stuff up.

I'll never order from CT again. Learned my lesson on TBL.

The great news for all you still waiting - it's worth the wait! Amazing pin!

1 month later
#14979 6 months ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

These are the stories preventing me from putting down a deposit. I want this game, but o don’t want the endless wait and BS that it seems you have to endure.

The game (and DP) is amazing! The distributor (specifically Cointaker) and their lack of transparency and consistent promises, followed by a litany of recycled excuses for the lack of delivery, is a huge frustration. I'll never use them again after my TBL experience.

If it were me, I'd find a used one and save yourself the aggravation.

#14987 6 months ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I’m incredibly excited for Dutch to release a new title next year and hoping they are listening to the loud feedback from these threads and will find another stateside distributor for this next release… please…

^^This 100%^^ Absolutely enamored by Dutch and the quality of the TBL, but i won't buy another Dutch pin if i have to go through Cointaker. Sure i'm not alone here. There are plenty of other US distributors out there that prioritize basic comms and elevated customer service. Hit the thread up for a list!

Hope Dutch is listening.

#14991 6 months ago
Quoted from Livin:

Officially in the queue. Placed deposit with CT on Sept 10 ‘23. Prepared for the long wait, wish me luck!
This will be my 2nd pin. Got a used MET Pro a few months ago.
Needless to say, I’m hooked.
Lastly, I learned I’m VERY lucky to live about 15 minutes away from Frisco, TX….home of the TX Pinball Festival. Can’t wait till March!

Welcome to the addiction. Two will become 7 (or 8 or 9) in the blink of an eye! No turning back now!

#14998 6 months ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

These are the stories preventing me from putting down a deposit. I want this game, but o don’t want the endless wait and BS that it seems you have to endure.

Quoted from digitaldocc:

Anyone want my pre-order spot? My year long wait is almost over as I expect to be invoiced in December. Just need my 1k deposit back.

gambit3113 ….it’s your lucky day!

2 months later
#15180 3 months ago
Quoted from puristish:

I'm hyped for the "forward-looking plans". Been saving my pennies up in anticipation of an announcement.
Not gonna flame or complain, but kindly asking us USA buyers have a 2nd distributor to choose from. It may appease CT customers and those who've been soured.

I second this suggestion. Based on my buying experience, I won't buy again through CT....loving TBL, so hoping there are other distributor options for the "forward-looking plans."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
15,000 (OBO)
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goyomex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=goyomex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.