(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,282 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by MR-808
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider druthefu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9691 4 years ago

Should this thread title be changed from "The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)" to "The Big Lebowski Speculation Club (Potential Members Only)"?

1 week later
#9982 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The EA machines are around here somewhere.

Obviously this thread doesn't have a lot of golfers

1 year later
#13249 2 years ago

Is it known how long the order banks will be opened on TBL orders? Is there a set date a deposit needs to be made by before no more orders are accepted?

1 month later
#13476 2 years ago

My email went unanswered with some questions I had prior to putting down a deposit. Over a week went by so I decided to do this the way The Dude would, I picked up the old telephono. No answer, so I left a message on the answering machine. The next day I received a call from lady friend Melissa (not my special lady friend). She answered my questions, apologized for not getting back to my email, that they’ve been a little short staffed and dealing with some Nihilist bombardment for Godzillas.

#13481 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

I'm not trying to go full blown Walter Sobchak on cointaker and draw a line in the sand. Its just that even The Dude showed up when asked by his landlord to make it to his dance recital. And The Dude is often heard saying, "what day is it?" You'd think when you are told Thursday your GnR will ship that it wouldn't be a month later and still nothing. Or TBL will ship in April and here we are 6 months later... To be honest, I didn't put much faith in the dates that were tossed out to me and I'm just trying to let others know not to expect anything fast. Add a month or year to whatever you are told... Calmer than you are dude

Maybe CT isn’t an Eagles fan….

1 week later
#13490 2 years ago

So crazy seeing TBL FS ads asking $18,500 for a game you can still order at $12,500. Is $6,000 the new “have it now” price instead of waiting the 8-12 months?

6 months later
#13938 1 year ago

For those of you that recently paid invoice, did Cointaker give you the option to get the lighted apron installed from the factory? I know it’s now a selectable option when placing the initial deposit on the website, but I ordered mine prior to the website update.

1 month later
#14082 1 year ago

Overcame the FOMO of TS4. Not a matter of “could have”, but if I’m spending $12k+, it “should have” all the boxes checked at least equal to TBL, and if it doesn’t, then why settle?!? Sure, it’s like 7 years old, but I have yet to see a complete package like TBL released since surpassing it. Theme, assets, integration, gameplay, “shooter”, audio, mechs, art. The one area that is usually mentioned is code/depth of code, but as an original owner of an earlier release GB, I can wait for a massive code update to make a game complete.

Still a proud card carrying member of the TBL PreOrder Club.

4 weeks later
#14139 1 year ago

Today, I marked it zero for my remaining balance. Come late August, early September, it’s time to roll dudes and dudettes.

#14147 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Let us know what you think. Really want one but don’t know since parts could be an issue.

Obviously you’re not a golfer.

1 week later
#14166 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Yeah, the weed topper is a non-starter. We have work folks over - my wife works in a substance abuse clinic, and I'm in management so that really won't fly, plus kids in the extended family that visit often.

You’re out of your element Donny

#14167 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

The whole movie centers around The Dude smoking weed, drinking vodka, and generally bumming around.
... just sayin'.

Don’t forget Log Jamming

#14176 1 year ago

$12,500 TBL > anything else being sold right now, and it’s not even close

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#14195 1 year ago

Waiting on the word myself for shipping notification.

#14199 1 year ago

Starting to leak out now, the DRU abides!!

1 week later
#14210 1 year ago

Balance paid 7/15/22, I’d like to think any day now I’d get a random call from a random number to ask if I’ll be home on a random day for a delivery. Hoping it’s TBL and not the new oven that’s been on backorder.

#14218 1 year ago

Hey look, I see mine!!

1 week later
#14229 1 year ago

Received my shipment notice this morning too from Cointaker. The DRU abides!

#14244 1 year ago

Will this v1.0 be as massive as the GB v1.16 update??

(One cannot wait if true)

#14245 1 year ago

Received my game yesterday. Is there a proper etiquette for leaving the preorder club and joining the owner’s club?

Ordered 9/16/21
Invoiced/Paid in Full 7/15/22
Delivered 10/11/22

13 grand, 13 months

It’s been a good ride, see you all on the other side in the Owner’s Club. Let’s roll Dudes!!

#14248 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

I hope you didn't pay 13k. Your order date should have been held to the 12,500 price unless you added starry apron or accessories to raise the total. Ask Melissa if you overpaid.

Correct. $12.5k pin + $600 apron

#14274 1 year ago

Why would DP not be able to still produce only EA Editions of TBL while halting production of standard TBLs and moving on to the next title? Money coming in is money coming in to keep the lights on and the lines rolling. At some point they’ll have to move on to a new title.

#14278 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Have you read this thread in its entirety? If they bail on the EAs, forget trying to get any $$$ for a preorder. The next game better be ready to ship, or there is no next game.

Yes, entire thread read, thanks for checking.

Why forget trying to get any money for future preorders? Have you forgot the FOMO that drives pinball purchasing in today’s market? While some of us have been around long enough to follow this entire saga of DP and TBL, there’s probably just as many that have the slightest clue on what transpired and would be happy to jump in on a new DP title without hesitation.

TBL has been out for a while now. True indeed, demand is still there, and now even higher than before with this new v1.0 code. Keep a TBL line going, charge a new special premium price of $17,000+ (double original EA cost) to fund an EA be built per every one or two new units sold. DP then could finally move on to a new title while still pumping out TBLs. A TBL could easily fetch a higher price than a TS4 CE.

I don’t think DP wants a legacy of being a one trick pony (even with one of the best pins ever produced in TBL). They’re eventually going to want to produce a follow up effort and not be locked in to TBL for eternity.

3 months later
#14362 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

And yes, there is a (very) great desire to wrap this up in 2023.

Would this be just the EAs, or TBL production and game #2 coming?

1 month later
#14486 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I'm good without the music mod. I like the instrumental versions of the songs.

Don’t sleep on this. Game goes from great to top tier, a game changer in all the right ways.
And unlike other “mods”, a $16 hard drive is a no brainer.

5 months later
#14860 8 months ago

Do we get a follow up to EA Scott getting his game? Happy Endings are the best!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

15,000 (OBO)
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider druthefu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=druthefu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.