(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,282 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by MR-808
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

I'll admit I didn't remember the movie so watched it the other night. I did laugh out loud at a couple of parts.
I wish I could swing one of these - even though I'm not a huge fan of TBL as a movie - this Pin looks AWESOME and I believe will be a huge hit!
Love that the gadgets are being thoroughly tested too. It demonstrates that DP takes the quality/robustness of the product seriously.
Will it be making an appearance at PINFEST in Allentown this year? I would really love to play it in person.

Yes...Cointaker will have one of the Proto's at Allentown.....

#101 9 years ago

Just got this from Barry...finishing up lighting

tbl prod proto.JPGtbl prod proto.JPG
#113 9 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

Yeah, where is Burningman? Wasn't he supposed to be keeping us up to date?

right here....I can only update you guys with information I have....

#126 9 years ago
Quoted from goalzzz:

"already 300 machines ordered".

Not confirming or denying any numbers....but rest assured, this baby is getting built.

#133 9 years ago

yes...Allentown this weekend...

2 weeks later
#192 8 years ago

Just found out....all of Liam's and Larry's call outs have been approved and will be used in the game.

Liam.JPGLiam.JPG
larry.JPGlarry.JPG

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Now THAT is news worth reporting!
Thank you Burningman.

Just trying to be of service....
getting pretty excited here just like the rest of us.....

#197 8 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yes - but will Liam's "strike dance" make the video clips? That's a must.

That would be very cool...especially after scoring a strike or "turkey" in the bowling alley....

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Wait a minute here.. Liam and Larry don't actually have any lines do they? If they do, take away my TBL card

No man....no lines, thats why I could verify approval....

#228 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I have a feeling 25 questions will turn into many more questions.
Only thing I'm worried about is final approval of movie and audio clips. It will suck if they can't use movie clips that they planned on. I just hope they will be allowed to use voice actors to redo whatever speech does not get approval.

My understanding is its not about whether they will be able to use clips and audio, just a matter of which ones.

Quoted from Mike:

Anyone know if Roger Sharpe is still working with them on the remaining licensing approvals?

Yes he is.

#252 8 years ago

Quick follow up regarding music....

Music for the game has already been approved as noted in a previous NSN.

They are working on the option (not finalized yet) where you can change the song from the approved music (that is installed with the game) to another track of the approved music so you won't have to hear "looking out my back door" every time you start your first ball.

sharpe.JPGsharpe.JPG
#258 8 years ago
Quoted from el_duderino:

Very happy that this thread isn't filled with negative comments. I'll never understand internet trolls...
This will be my first pin and I couldn't be more happy to see all of the progress and attention to detail on this machine. I may explode from excitement before this pin even shows up at my door.
I have a few questions that are a bit off topic: Can anyone suggest any websites or resources I can read up on for owning a pinball machine? Are there any specialized tools or parts I should consider buying ahead of time?

Duderino....(like the name)....I wouldn't worry too much about tools and such right now...just relax and get ready for the party to start. We should be seeing an update in the next couple of weeks...and yes, you may explode.

#265 8 years ago

Hey Guys....

No protectors on the ramps....from testing, there are no ball hits that strike the front of the ramp.

Fasteners will be both....but to be clear, Flipper assemblies and wear out parts will be off the shelf Imperial. Any of the fasteners that are metric will be easily available at a hardware store.

1 week later
#279 8 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Hi Burningman. Should we be expecting another NSNL very soon?

Yes...hopefully next week, they are working on it now...

#287 8 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Will there be different shipping options in the US for delivery and installation, e.g. Transfer up second floor and full install?

I know the guys are working out the details regarding US delivery. The distributors would be the ones to make a "white glove" type of delivery available and I am sure we will see communication regarding that when the time comes.

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

burningman, I just learned that since my photography studio is in an industrial building, there's a lot lower cost to deliver to it since we have a loading dock that semi rigs can pull up to to offload. For my AMH three of us are having ours shipped there and it's saving a lot of money on the delivery. Could we do something similar for our TBLs? I know at least three folks here who are getting them in San Francisco if not more...

Hey Genex, hope you are doing well. Hey man, I have not been told (officially) who will be distributing the early achiever machines, but my understanding is delivery and type of delivery will be handled by that distributor. I am sure there will be some sort of delivery options.

I'm getting pretty stoked about our next NSN, hopefully it won't be long now....

#299 8 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Does this still seem likely Burningman?

Very.................

#300 8 years ago

check your mail

2 weeks later
#405 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

We have our numbers......but when does production actually start!?
What's all this talk about delays on MMr, THBLE due to parts shortage.
Will TBL have problems with this aswell?

The 900 pound palate of parts from Scott are in Rotterdam, so they should be at the factory this week.

1 week later
#408 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Can you confirm the box made it alright? Just trying to pass the time until we get something more substantial like a/v clip approvals or games on the line. Box progress is still progress

Rotterdam is about about a 1.5 hour drive from Aalten....so I would think it would be there. I'm talking with Barry later today so I will ask him...

#416 8 years ago

Box is set up to be slid under the door by the tenth. Held up a few days in customs...

1 week later
#424 8 years ago

A picture is coming of a pile of playfields....
stay tuned....

#431 8 years ago

Love me a robot....

robot.jpgrobot.jpg

3 weeks later
1 month later
#489 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Looks like Barry and Jaap giving seminar at Chicago expo. Hard to imagine it's been a year already!

I think its set for 5pm on Thursday night

1 week later
#526 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I think they dropped out a while ago while the pre order period was still open.

and some (of those who dropped out) had no money down at all.....

#529 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

I hope there is something great planned for EXPO. Also need a achiever to fwd me the newsletter as I never got the last one.....

Fishbeadtwo...send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will forward it over to you...

#564 8 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Has anyone ordered TBL from Cointaker?

I think they have a list going with people that are interested in ordering when games are available. I am almost certain they are not taking deposits from the people on the list.

#577 8 years ago

Lebowski Bar to open in San Antonio.....Cointaker may want to contact these guys....I know if I owned the Bar, there would be one if not two TBL's there....

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/local/article/Big-Lebowski-themed-bar-sauntering-into-San-6538976.php

#579 8 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

Hey Burningman, good to hear from you. Can you shed some light on the apron issue???

Wish I could...but I really don't have any info to share....

2 weeks later
#597 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I hope it gets built.......soon.

It already is.......

3 weeks later
#787 8 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

So these are all production machines and different to the ones which were shown earlier (last year at DPO)?

Yes...these are the engineering samples, built to production standards and are now being street tested at DPO. These machines are completely new and running code/hardware as the game will ship. (or relatively close)

#789 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Does that mean that all of the modes are in?

I don't know...PDX Monkey is there so we will know when he reports back....or Rens jumps in. I think Geert Koop is heading over there now so we might hear from him as well.

#791 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Yes...these are the engineering samples, built to production standards and are now being street tested at DPO. These machines are completely new and running code/hardware as the game will ship. (or relatively close)

Hey Guys....regarding Code I was wrong....I just got a note from Koen....this is what he said regarding code....sorry for the miscommunication...I suck.

"Code is about the same as Expo but tweaked for the Engineering Sample machines. New since Expo are a simple implementation for the rug modes (think White Water rafts), a super jackpot in multiball, the new Music and various tweaks of graphics and code. I would still call this alpha code - so early days!"

I will now sit on the sidelines and let those that are there give us the straight scoop....

1 week later
#810 8 years ago

check your e-mail....

#842 8 years ago

Like the look of the back box light panel...
and I don't remember seeing the BOWLING sign on the proto's

back_box.jpgback_box.jpg

Bowling.jpgBowling.jpg

1 month later
#1008 8 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

pretty unstable right now about preordering

No more pre-orders are being accepted by DP. Best bet would be to contact Tommy up at Nitro if you are interested in a TBL in Canada

3 weeks later
#1041 8 years ago

check your mail gentlemen...

1 week later
#1066 8 years ago

lebowski_for_pres_(resized).JPGlebowski_for_pres_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#1083 8 years ago

So I was digging into Rens Video (thanks again Rens) from the VIP party at ARA and found this....

Congo?

edit...just talked to Monkey and he mentioned the playfield window. I forget about Congo using the same window. Always think about it as the Creature window...

tbl_congo_(resized).JPGtbl_congo_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#1089 8 years ago

congrats with Mees.....a new young achiever...

Glad to see you back Hensbrooker!

2 weeks later
1 week later
#1170 8 years ago

If you want to see what going on with engineering sample 5 check it out. This game is at Cafe FF, in the wild, in the Netherlands.

http://www.dutchpinball.com/tbl/live/es5

#1172 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

pretty sure that when you say see what's going on you mean see stats and info ... but pretty cool anyways and great info being displayed.

Actually...there is a feed where you can see the animations and scoring from the LCD in real time when the game is online. Earlier it was online and you could see it....check back from time to time...its still early for the bar to get crowded but I bet in a few hours we will be seeing some play.

here is a screen shot of what it will look like when it comes back online. The LCD opens up at the top of the screen. this pic was captured from here just now:
http://www.dutchpinball.com/bop2/live/GMBOP

bop_live_(resized).JPGbop_live_(resized).JPG

#1175 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Wonder if there a way to turn profiles off? I saw a lot of people confused in the dead flip stream by adding multiple players because the profile select and other splash screens were in the way.
I mean, on route (if any TBLs make it), let's face it.. It'll either be skipped, or full of 100 people named after various vulgarities .
Similar is true when I have a party at my house for non pinheads, pinball is intimidating enough without login screens. For those situations I'd rather it be turned off, or if I must, have an auto-login to some dummy profile / skip the whole prompt.

I believe so. On Sunday at TPF no one was fiddling around with profiles when starting a game.

2 weeks later
#1226 8 years ago

So engineering sample 5 is on location in the Netherlands....here's a screen shot of balls and games played on the machine.
I am sure we are close...but in the meantime, I take comfort in these numbers....

tbles5apr8_(resized).JPGtbles5apr8_(resized).JPG

#1232 8 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Ouch, the numbers haven't changed since you posted 5 days ago. Wonder why?

Maybe "dispatcha says theres something wrong with dana coble?"

2 weeks later
#1344 7 years ago

congrats guys!!!!!.....going to be some late night abiding going on!

3 weeks later
#1486 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Do we know yet how the software is updated? If it's similar to Stern - ie download file to PC and transfer it over

I would think it could be done (now or eventually) through wifi....

#1504 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Remember folks, pinball is all about having fun

And singing along with game.....

#1508 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

So.. you're saying you can get the original song list into the game

I want Rens to do the voice over....

#1534 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

No way that's going to get past the wife with 4 and 6 year olds in the house.

Just glad they're not 8 year olds Dude....

jesus_(resized).JPGjesus_(resized).JPG

#1564 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

- The game is much more difficult than I thought it would be. There's one really dangerous shot - Donny - as the ball comes around the loop very quickly, and heads SDTM. Have to nudge to save every time. Similarly the rug skillshot send the ball around the loop in the other direction extremely fast and has on occasion gone SDTM.

Was playing a Kiss this weekend and noticed a number of ball saves activated for very short periods on specific shots, (bigtime sdtm from the ball shooting out of the mouth.) a quick ball save, 1-2 seconds may be a solution

1 week later
#1659 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

The guy on laptop looks like Jaap.

It is

#1661 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Another Facebook post... Jaap final inspecting 10,11,12.

adding the pic for you Tom....things are getting ramped up

tbltesting_(resized).jpgtbltesting_(resized).jpg

#1665 7 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

^^^^^^^^
+1
Maybe Don can convince them to install an always-on webcam in the factory

I was going to ask Barry to enable the TBL live site.

#1669 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Which can only mean that #13, then my #14 and #15 are next, LETS DO THIS! Get that boat warmed up and ready!
The boat goes WOO WOO

Maybe DP's number 2 is Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis?

2 weeks later
#1701 7 years ago

Got my note about shipping....now just waiting for the container to fill.

4 weeks later
#1841 7 years ago

Just spoke with Barry and things are moving along. We can expect a Code update prior to our games being delivered.
Open the box, update the code.

#1891 7 years ago

I understood it that the Ship is stopping in Halifax and then heading to the port in NY....
CT would then pick up the games from the port in NY and bring them to their facility in Pa for distribution

#1893 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Any idea when we're going to get hit up for shipping payments, etc? After cointaker gets the games from the great ship Delphinus? I have to find an cash machine

I talked with Melissa over the weekend at ReplayFX.
I think she is ready to pick them up next week....but just because she is ready doesn't mean the games will be. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

#1895 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Is that more a comment about customs, or about damage / needing to unbox games to check them out. I remember way back, prob 2 years ago? there was talk about them getting unboxed and re-tested in the states. hoping that plan went by the wayside; if the games are boxed nicely already, and there's no obvious damage, rather it just get routed ASAP to me and skip all that

I don't think they will be testing the games (but I could be wrong). I think they will be just moving them through unless there is obvious damage to the box or the tip meter is registered.

edit...comment was more about customs

#1902 7 years ago

I'm thinking that either the boat is moving onto NY or the container may move to a different ship and head to NY.
I thought in the note from DP it was mentioned that the games are heading to the port in NY.

#1905 7 years ago

She is on her way to NY

#1940 7 years ago

I'm taking a drive to Pa tomorrow

#1950 7 years ago

F*ckin A!

Should be unboxing in about 2-3 hours....

tbl_truck_(resized).jpgtbl_truck_(resized).jpg

#1964 7 years ago

Hey guys....game is playing well right out of the box...was running .44 code and loaded .45 code. So far so good and will post some pics and more info tomorrow. BTW...I think Melissa is at a concert tonight so she will probably not get back to you until tomorrow.

#1965 7 years ago

20160809_175157_(resized).jpg20160809_175157_(resized).jpg

#1966 7 years ago

20160809_212051_(resized).jpg20160809_212051_(resized).jpg

#1976 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Where's your rug?! How the hell you going to tie that room together?!

It was rolled up in the box so I have it upstairs laying out flat...

Man this is a fun game. Adjusted a sling switch and still working on the best playfield angle...So nice to experience/play the game where you can hear all the call outs, music, etc....rather than it being drowned out by other games at a show.

Well done DP!

#1978 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

let us know your findings after a couple of days !!

will do for sure!

by the way, I noticed 1 dimple on the playfield....would you know anything about that?

#1984 7 years ago
Quoted from peter75:

Where is the usb-port to update? Tried one on top but the game freezed.

Mine didn't freeze but it wouldn't take.....
I had to remove the existing USB and insert mine with the .45 code in the same slot that the existing (factory) USB was inserted

#2002 7 years ago

Barely 24 hours in the house and the mods start....
Game is playing well....Been messing with the power settings on some of the coils and pitch is dead on at 6.5

IandO_(resized).JPGIandO_(resized).JPG

#2005 7 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Still hoping to see these become reality. Perhaps once the market develops after enough TBLs reach North America.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-big-lebowski-mods-that-i-hope-to-see-made

I think there will be. Too many good ideas out there. I sent a note to Geert about his balls so hoping to talk with him in the next week or so.

#2024 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

There is a mod connector on the main PCB, but don't see pinout yet anywhere yet.
Burningman, you said you had mirror blades ready to go for the game.. when are they going in?

As a matter of fact I was installing them the other night and was having a hell of a time removing the inside nuts to the backbox hing. Actually had the hammer out, but decided not to beat on it yet. On the old BW games, that nut just slid out after removing the carriage bolt. Will give it another shot this weekend.....

Here is a little taste of whats coming...this is only a few of the killer call outs in the game....these are triggered throughout the game but are also in attract mode.

#2028 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Think that's just a new/old thing on the looseness? What blades did you get? Thinking I'll have to do it as well.

mirror blades from Cointaker....but I never got to the point of installing, wanted to get that nut off first.
SDTOM...is today the day?

#2030 7 years ago

standard BW size.....
I expect them to be installed in about 20 minutes after I get those nuts off. I have installed about 6 sets of these in the past. The first thing I do is line up the blade with that nut/bolt, reinstall the bolt/nut and then use the screws along the bottom of the blades to finish the install. There is plenty of room between the cabinet and playfield.
I only tried to remove the nut on the right side....I will go in and see if the one on the left will come out.

#2032 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Just was looking at another thread on mirror blades and someone mentioned a hex wrench / Allen key might be needed for that nut?

yep...hex on the inside....outside is just the carriage bolt.

so this is the deal. You end up loosening up the hex on the inside...the carriage bolt then comes out. There is a spacer between the cabinet and the backbox metal plate. So now the carriage bolt and the spacer are out. But the hex nut is still inside the wall of the cabinet. You can move the hex nut about 1/4 inch out of the hole but it wont budge past that. I did use two screw drivers to see if prying it out would work, (put one screwdriver against the wall of the cabinet to protect the cabinet and used the other to pry the hex nut out), but no dice....

The carriage bolt and nut look to be standard BW type hardware so I am sure it will come out. I was just hesitant bringing out the hammer.

#2046 7 years ago

Good morning achievers.....it was hammer time!

As the dude says, "take it easy man"....you will have to hammer out that nut....take note and be careful. That nut has a small flanged end on it (nice to know it won't fall out). After getting it out, I just raped one of the BW ones from my Funhouse to slide back in.

I might suggest if you are ordering a set of blades, grab two new hing nuts (BW type) so you are not tearing things up trying to reinstall the old one. If using the old one, open that hole up just enough to allow the flanged end to slide back in.

One other thing I'll mention...the cabinet is beautiful as is. Rather than just painting the inside of the cabinet wood black, these cabinets have a very nice veneer.

tbl_blades_(resized).jpgtbl_blades_(resized).jpg

#2051 7 years ago

From the front..plenty of clearance on my game.....chipped some veneer when removing the nut on the right side (but the blades cover fine.) Also, on the second nut I just filed down the flange and reused.

That is a bummer Taz.

20160813_130138_(resized).jpg20160813_130138_(resized).jpg

20160813_130246_(resized).jpg20160813_130246_(resized).jpg

#2055 7 years ago
Quoted from genex:

@burningman, Does the "free play" card come with it? And does it have $1.00 per play (or whatever) on the back? I may be putting mine on location.

Hey Gene...Cards come with it but just blank on the back

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2063 7 years ago

roll off the left flipper onto the right when coming down the inlane, then tap into the saucer from the right flipper....I think I make that shot about 1 in 10 times.

4 weeks later
#2227 7 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

what is the atmosphere on this one? sound and music? is it really great and entertaining?
on video, it looks like a bit monotonous without much variation. it's difficult to not say wrong as it depends which stage of the game you are playing etc.
can so tell me more about sound, music, callout and reassure me?
about the layout and rules, is there a game or 2 games that come quickly in mind and that look like near the same or is it unique?
thanks

Another buyer mentioned that the game plays very Dude like and I would have to agree. Its not a drain monster and I am finding the ball times longer than my Met and much longer than BOP. DP has done a great job with the animations and how they are integrated. You can always skip the animations while playing if they get too repetitive for you. There are still several animations that make me laugh no matter how many games I have played.

There are some sweet animations in mark it zero. Each mark it zero has its own clip...and the clips get better as you get closer to completing them. Its worth taking the glass off and check it out.

I'm a big fan of the original music from the movie but Jules has done some great tracks for it and frankly I am just fine with how the music is coming along.

Going to pick up a set of illuminated flipper buttons from cointaker at the york show in 2 weeks. I'll document the install.

#2230 7 years ago

I was also going to play with a few CT bonus strips in the speaker holes on the back box. I am thinking of yellow or warm white behind the dp logo, always on, not interactive.

#2239 7 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

1M jackpots are indeed huge compared to the normal scoring opportunities. How do I cancel the MB with the launch button?

With current code...you can cancel the mb start if another feature is lit in the saucer. If the only thing lit in the saucer is character multiball, you can't cancel it

#2241 7 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Could Burningman's new avatar be a hint of things to come from DP?

Just wishful thinking.

#2251 7 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Still waiting on news for #54..

soon my brother...........soon

#2266 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I'm getting quite frustrated now - I've had the machine since the end of May and my bowling alley still isn't working.

I think a number of us are having issues with the bowling alley and from what I understand they are working on a fix

Quoted from BigLebowski:

I still haven´t figured out when it actually should go back in..... Timer? # of hits? No clue....

I think its number of hits....

Quoted from BigLebowski:

Has anybody spoken to Pinbits if they´d be interested in making a plastics protector set?

I talked with LSOG about making some sling protectors but still need to scan my slings for them.

#2295 7 years ago

I spent the weekend messing with my bowling alley. Its now working about 90% but still needs a little adjustment.

my understanding, (and I could be dead wrong) is...

The logic knows the ball is in the orange launcher. The launcher is going side to side with the ball in it. (In test mode, you can see it move across the screen either 1 swing, or in a loop.) When you hit the Ball launch button, the orange launcher stops, sending a signal of where that position is. The solenoid then pulls the ball stop down and the ball rolls towards the pins. The opto that runs across the alley tells the computer that the ball has passed and then tells the specific pins to pull up. Each pin has its own solenoid to pull the pins up.

#2302 7 years ago

Thats the only thing I am experiencing now, a stutter at the end of the right sweep of the bowling launcher. I think I may be off just a bit on my launcher adjustment on the motor shaft.

Ended up with a decent score this weekend. Looking forward to seeing TBL live become active

score (resized).jpgscore (resized).jpg

#2305 7 years ago

I remember looking up and I think I was scoring 100k a hit on the car. Also, 3 balls collected bowling. So I was working the upper playfield as much as I could. played 1 dude multiball and 1 three character multiball, (left two characters flashing)

also snagged a 2x multiplier from the mystery scoop on one ball. Still can't figure out how to get the multiplier up. It may not have been written in the code yet. (if its in there, I can't find it).

edit: my tilt gives me 8 warnings.

#2316 7 years ago

anyone figured out where I can grab 12volts from the cabinet?
coin door board is a little unfamiliar...

#2319 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Isn't there a special 'mod' connector on the big board under the playfield. I have seen it in the factory but have no idea which pins are what.
However, I am sure you know people in the know

Didn't want to bother Barry with that question. There is a mod connector under there but would rather run the line for lit flipper buttons to the cabinet rather than a wire hanging from under the playfield. Still need to figure out the pins on the mod connectors.

Quoted from Rensh:

And stop using the travolta avatar. Now everybody thinks Pulp fiction is next for DP where you know that it is My little Pony

thats Vincent.

#2341 7 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I look forward to seeing it again with the 1.0 software apparently coming out in several weeks!

I would be (pleasantly and extremely) surprised if we see 1.0 at Expo.
I am hoping for live, some more tunes, and a few modes refined in our next update.

Quoted from sd_tom:

I dunno about 12v. Right now I'm living off of the USB port in the back box to power ardunio.
I haven't looked harder for power yet but may.

I am seeing Chris this weekend at York and will see what we can find on the proto they have.

#2345 7 years ago

update on code....

Just texted Barry and he confirmed that a code update is coming soon but it will not be version 1.0

This is fine with me...enjoying the ride of game development.

#2349 7 years ago

Gene...did your TBL run OK for the tournament?

#2356 7 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Nice to have this confirmed. I reported that here weeks ago and apparently no one else tilts their pins.
A little more info for the curious.
Default tilt warnings are set to 3 which I found odd. I've changed that back down to 2.

I'm sure they are working on this....I see a lot of double warnings as well. Mine does the same on a tilt...thats why I set mine to 8 warnings. I don't move it around much more than I would any of my other games so haven't gotten past the warnings. I'll set it back down when this gets corrected.

#2368 7 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Anyone know if Cointaker will have one at expo to check out?

yes....they will.

#2370 7 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Here is to hoping they bring a few that work better than the one they sold me!

you have a ticket in with DP? What issues are you having?
I am working through a bowling alley issue. Besides the BA and minor tweaks, mine is playing well

#2372 7 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Yep...open ticket. Bowling Alley has done nothing but stutter from day one...utterly useless mech.

working through that myself, and actually was looking at the Bowling Mech in the CT TBL this weekend. On the CT TBL, they had a nylon washer between the launcher mech and the motor. I don't believe mine had that washer.

Before seeing the mech this weekend I had removed my launcher a number of times and reinstalled it. I still have to do some more adjusting, but now I only have a double stutter on the far right sweep. I am also seeing where when trying to pick up a spare, you can hit the pin dead on and it won't register.

I think with a little more adjusting I can get it. I am starting to think that the stutter is coming from an adjustment on the right roller switch rather than the position of the launcher, but will advise.

Two things I would do.
---adjust the launcher up on the motor shaft.
There is a 2.5 mm set screw that is holding the mech to the shaft. Blind entry into the hole where the set screw is in the launcher under the BA pf, but you can feel for it. Its right between the two mounting brackets of the motor to the playfield on the right hand side of the bowling alley. I would loosen that up, move the launcher up the shaft a little and then test it. Don't move it up too much or you will allow the small roller switches to open completely. If that happens, grab some small allen wrenches. There are some small holes that you can feed the small allen wrench in and hold the switch back so the launcher will slide down flat with the BA PF. I think one of the issues I was having was the launcher dragging. Moving it up on the shaft might have removed this. Mine runs very smooth now

---Test with a ball in the launcher.
One thing I noticed in test. I could test the launcher in test mode and it would move side to side fine, but when a ball was in the launcher, it seemed to want to be jerky, and act funny. So get a ball in the launcher and test the side to side movement with the ball in the launcher.

#2377 7 years ago

so, decided to do a little work on the Bowling Alley...

20161003_194549_resized (resized).jpg20161003_194549_resized (resized).jpg

#2380 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

I see you got the launcher off

yep, barely.

...and I think I may have found the cause of some of the launcher issues. I did a quick write up on the DP forums.
Tested and played 6 rounds of bowling with the launcher working flawlessly side to side and without stutter at the end of the sweeps.
fingers crossed.

#2382 7 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Sweet write up, man! Gonna have to dig into mine and see if the collar is loose. Was your launcher only stuttering on the right side? Mine does it in both directions.

yes....and at one point in the past it would stutter on the left, smooth to the middle, hesitate in the middle, janky on the right sweep and then stutter at the end of the right sweep. (I had thought I had really f*'d it up, but didn't have the launcher in correctly)

Something else thats easy to test are the two roller switches for the launcher. I just started a game and went into switch test. Hold the right flipper and skill shoot the bowling ramp. As the launcher goes back and forth you will see/hear the switches registering. I know the one that CT had at York this weekend needed a roller switch adjustment at one point.

#2387 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Dons fix worked for me as well!

sweet....

I do have to admit. Played the hell out of it this morning and did experience a quick stutter at the end of the right sweep, but after the first sweep, it doesn't stutter anymore. I am going to pull the launcher back off and just make sure my glue is holding.

#2390 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

That's the one thing I imagine might be an issue. The armpit of my orange ball launcher still hits the release pin on full right swing. So, there is always going to be forces trying to break that bond between the clamp and the plastic. So, I am still going to see what Barry has mailed us (he said they should be here soon) to see if it still is applicable

When tightening up that set screw onto the shaft I was worried that the collar would contract enough to crack the glue.

thought about using some jb weld or something along those lines and jb weld that collar to the plates.....but that may keep it from tightening down on the saft.

lets see what you get in the mail....

#2391 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

"Us" meaning you all requested something from them specifically or are they sending fix kits for all of us or something of the sort? I had been told from him like a week or two ago ago they were going to be sending a new diverter arm thing for the left ramp but hadn't heard anything since on follow up with him

Not sure because Barry is handling this but I think in this case, there were a few guys having specific issues early on and parts are being sent to them. I don't believe parts are being sent where there isn't an issue. On my game I am not having any issues on the diverter, so I doubt I will need/get new diverter parts.

I also think various parts are being sent in bulk to Cointaker and then they are distributing them individually in the US. (But I could be wrong)...

#2396 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Has it been said if the next batch of games will have this part already installed, or will we still need the replacement?

I think they are making changes along the way. For example, on PDXMonkey's game he didn't have the ramp support bracket and DP sent him one. On mine, 13 games later, it was installed at the factory.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Your diverter may work fine right out of the box. (mine did and still is) I think the early Achievers and DP are making a lot of headway with dealing with some of the early growing pains.

#2401 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Played the hell out of it this morning and did experience a quick stutter at the end of the right sweep, but after the first sweep, it doesn't stutter anymore. I am going to pull the launcher back off and just make sure my glue is holding.

Pulled the launcher off and glue is holding great. Made an adjustment to the right roller switch and my bowling mech is working perfect.

Also voided my warranty last night.....took the sticker off J12. Looks like a 26 pin ribbon cable connector. Anyone started messing with this yet?

#2403 7 years ago

I was thinking about coming off of the launch or start button on the cab for the 5v to run the speaker lights (for now). Still need to find 12v for the flipper buttons.

Sending out my back box hinges to be chromed this week.

#2404 7 years ago

Looks like Mr Koop is playing with his balls again....

IMG-20161007-WA0006 (resized).jpgIMG-20161007-WA0006 (resized).jpg

#2416 7 years ago
Quoted from Balls-o-steel:

PTI, but I am new to this and need some insights. I am 100% ready to buy a TBL, but have not heard back from calls or email to Melissa. Should I just pay for one on their web site, and hope for the best? Any idea when the next machines are being shipped? Thanks in advance for any insights and advice.

I will be seeing Melissa tomorrow so if you pm your info I can make sure she has your name. No money now, just talking names. The second container just left for the port

#2418 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

So is Dutch Pinball not speaking at Pinball Expo? They're still on the latest update to the schedule for 4PM on Thursday.

no,...Jaap had an injury and Barry is not going to be able to attend. They sent out a quick note to the early pre-order group.

#2420 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Thank goodness folks post those notes in one of the rooms. Since taking over an order, I don't seem to get the pre-order notes like the rest.

yeah, Rensh posted it 4 days ago here in the thread. Was looking forward to seeing the guys

#2441 7 years ago

I was at the booth all weekend...tbl played OK considering it's es2....cointaker is taking names, no money.

#2448 7 years ago

Test fitting a speaker panel mod that I picked up from Joe with Pingraffix.
And in the mail when I got home, sling plastic protectors for test fitting.

--Also, Cointaker has the Laseriffic Topper in stock and for sale. I picked up one with the pot leaves on it.

tbl speaker2 (resized).jpgtbl speaker2 (resized).jpg

tbl sling protector (resized).jpgtbl sling protector (resized).jpg

tbl speaker1 (resized).jpgtbl speaker1 (resized).jpg

#2450 7 years ago

code is coming...was hoping to see it at Expo.

This was a quick test fit (and quick idea using the rug) with Joe and I know we will need to adjust the sizing a little. Once he has the correct sizing he can work on other graphics options....would love to see him come up with the illuminated bowling alley stars on that panel.

#2452 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

question; does the White Russian work for the maude shot? I can collect it there, but then when i make the shot no point prompt bubbles for making the shot?

Where's Monkey?

#2469 7 years ago

Getting close guys

close (resized).JPGclose (resized).JPG

1 week later
#2482 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

My dog has been peeing on my rug. Turns out, it doesn't ruin it.. just needs some enzyme cleaner.

be careful with the rug...its super fragile...
(trust me, the cat was found on it saying, "the dude kneads women".....So the wife had to do a little repair work)

#2488 7 years ago

Dannylite and I are making a run up to cointaker tomorrow. Will take a few pics

2 weeks later
#2527 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

We need some new code! I'd like to start a group or thread for code recommendations pertaining to added rules, sounds, video clips, etc. basically anything to help give them ideas how to make this game the best ever. I have so many ideas as I'm playing and need to start writing them down more often and plan to do so. I'm more than happy to talk with Barry and figure out who the best person or method is to relay this suggestions to them in a nice summarized format or if someone else has closer ties(**burningman cough cough**) and is willign to, even better. As more people get and play this game I think you'll all see, while it is an awesome start there is SO much more that can be done and added to make it amazing.

bemmett...if you are not signed up for the DP forum definitely do so. I know Barry and the guys keep an eye on that forum. Also, post your ideas there.....here is a thread that was started by Genex addressing ideas for code, changes, etc......

http://www.dutchpinball.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=144&sid=ad9acb1141fbcdd73617bae96876cb02

#2559 7 years ago

Might want to pull the Roof off the bowling alley and adjust that switch wire a bit so the ball can't sneat by. I did that on mine.

2 weeks later
#2610 7 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Time to create a TBL issues thread so those of us still waiting don't get excited every time we see a new post here....

http://www.dutchpinball.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

1 month later
#2714 7 years ago

TBL #16 playing .47 beta code on twitch right now. This is after a 24 hour run last Friday at Magfest on the same machine.

https://www.twitch.tv/pinballjoe

#2716 7 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Any problems hitting the right ramp? Did you have to turn the stregnth up on the flippers? I'm watching a live stream right by Pinball Done Quick and they can't hit the right ramp.

They don't have the keys yet. I am still at my office, didn't realize they had already started playing it. no...the flippers are at factory setting right now. Normally I have them at full strength with the incline its set at.

#2717 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

They don't have the keys yet. I am still at my office, didn't realize they had already started playing it. no...the flippers are at factory setting right now. Normally I have them at full strength with the incline its set at.

I should be over there in an hour or so to change the settings. right now its set up on super easy

#2720 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Running smoothly . But man, making that right ramp is tricky
y i

We have it playing well. Right ramp is a walk in the park. Flipper strength is at full power

#2721 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

We have it playing well. Right ramp is a walk in the park. Adjusted Flipper strength to full power

#2725 7 years ago

Getting a cut out of the lighting on the left side from time to time...will add that and the car to the list.

#2733 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

How do we get code updates?

The results of this past weeks testing with the beta code will be sent over to DP this week. Not sure if they will release it as is or want to make some changes.

Code updates are sent via email.

1 week later
#2780 7 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

If Burningman is around - have you heard any other details?

I'm here, wish I had more news....

As many of you know I have been testing the .47 code. The game was played straight through for 2 full days without any real malfunctions. I have been in contact with Koen regarding the bugs I found and I can tell you, he was heads down and working on getting it cleaned up for release.

My opinion and perception is that Koen wants to get this code update out asap. But at the same time, wants it to be as as clean as possible. I don't want to speculate on when we will see it, but I would think its going to be soon.

Wish I had more info to share but I don't. Just hoping that my fellow brothers Shamus get their games soon.

#2786 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Well, having not seen .46 or .47 myself, I'll take your word for it. I also hope there are some more scoop awards soon.

I didn't see any scoop changes on .46 or .47....but car modes are in, scoring is more balanced, Jackpots are easy to see, etc etc. I agree with luvthatapex2, its coming along nicely.

#2805 7 years ago

something else for you guys loading updated code for the first time....

it takes about 5 minutes, and that's if you take a smoke break.

#2811 7 years ago

No earnings audit or total games played audit yet with .48 code but I thought I would share this...
#16 has definitely been shaken down.

tbl audit .46 (resized).jpgtbl audit .46 (resized).jpg

#2903 7 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Getting back to the .48 delta update for a minute...
I just installed it on my machine and on the first game I played, early into ball three switches stopped registering and eventually when I shot the ball into the scoop it just stayed there, never a ball search, etc. After a couple of minutes to make sure I wasn't just being impatient, I powered it off.
I'll go back to .45 and make sure it isn't a mechanical issue, but really, if it was, that would be a rather big coincidence.
How did it go for other folks?

I've not experienced that on my game. After power cycling, did you play a game with .48 still on or just go back to .45? It may be worth trying it again with .48 to see if you can duplicate the error.

1 month later
#4388 7 years ago

@rarehero....if your still selling, I'm buyin'

#4453 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

What are my chances of getting a game after I have given a deposit?

I would contact melissa at cointaker. Money is safe with CT and you can fill a spot if someone dropped out. No risk in loosing your money, they hold the cash.

#4458 7 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Could anyone at this juncture in good faith recommend to a friend or fellow pinhead to spend money with DP?

At this juncture, why not? With CT holding the cash....pick your poison, TBL, BOP 3.0, or 2.0 kit. minimal refundable deposit and if there is an issue CT will send you a refund, no additional cash needed until the game ships, I really don't see a problem.

1 month later
#4756 6 years ago

78' Playboy toe....

#4805 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Stupid question, but if it all falls through and as a last resort, is there any chance that Stern or JJP could take over the TBL from DP?

Why would they want to? Stern is rolling out SW and JJP is getting some good press with DI. Neither need the headaches that would come with trying to save it.

Early in my career, the company I worked with saved a competitor from bankruptcy because it would be bad for the industry.....Today, that company is larger than the one I worked with.
Looking back on it now I am sure they wished they had made a different decision.

#4909 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Interesting side note. My machine has no serial number on it or in it. Only the Achiever Edition plaque number.
I'm wonder about others.

same here Kim....

#4980 6 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I'd say 85% complete

I'm with Monkey on this...all the car modes and character modes are done. you can complete nihilists, and the bowling alley is working properly. It only looks liike the Dude abides is not done. (albiet there are a ton of things that would still enhance the game, combo shots, refinements, etc....)

Pure speculation as I have not talked with anyone from DP in months.....
I think the code is done and DP is holding it back until things get resolved with ARA. Its one of the last cards they can play.

I do hope this is the case. Koen has been working on code for TBL as well as BOP 2.0 for past few years, I am thinking the TBL code has got to be close to being finished, if not, whats been going on for the past 2 years?

2 weeks later
#5388 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

DP is not actively following this forum.

This...

I have no idea how many "early achievers" are active on pinside, but I would speculate a considerable amount are either active or lurking. Pinside is where the core group of early achievers were collected, and now DP doesn't read Pinside anymore?

#5390 6 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

There's so much non productive negativity here; much from folks without skin in the game. Why would DP read it?

The same way any company would want to understand the climate of there current and possible future customers. Companies spend big bucks soliciting opinions of customers. DP is getting a report everyday here and they choose to not to look. This is why some would say they are "clueless."

Take the current "poll" and how DP was so out of touch with their current customers, it was a surprise to them to see so many not agree with their poll. But for most of us, we knew.

#5397 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Sorry Burningman but I have to disagree in this one. So much nonsense is said in this threat coming from people with no skin in the game that following this threat without getting emotional attached and disrupted is difficult.
DP only has to report to the achievers and they can always contact Barry and Jaap via mail. Towards them DP has an obligation and only them.
And yes, you can state you are also stressed because of your money but don't you think DP is already stressed enough in regard to this situation without the name calling on a forum?
I understand the reason for webcare teams but a forum like this is beyond webcare .
Pls do note I still love you even if we have a different opinion on this one

Love you too bro, but they can't use the "I didn't know" card when all the had to do was open the book. I'm not talking about a Web care team, just for them to have a clue as to what their customers expect. If they had just glanced at pinside, they may have saved themselves some embarrasement.

As a CEO or president of a company you must take the good with the bad. If you get your feelings hurt by customers or prospective customers you have no business being in business.

As others have said, sticking your head in the sand is not a solution.

Why is it they were so surprised with their poll results? Why would they announce 3.0? We all were shaking our heads, except DP. They're wondering why everyone didn't like their poll results or 3.0 isn't selling----well, if they took a little time out of their busy schedule, they could have had a better idea of what to expect if they had just opened the book.

#5398 6 years ago

And...since they don't read this it doesn't matter....

When I heard Jaap pitch his book about how life is great at TPF was a slap in the face to all the guys who have not received their games. I am sure that the conversations around kitchen tables was a little different, more along the lines of, "honey, we may have lost $8500."

#5401 6 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

burningman is on fire today and he's been a DP loyalist.

And I haven't even been drinking.....

3 months later
#6065 6 years ago

I am hoping it will be streamed...anyone know if the buffalo guys will be twitching it?

#6080 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

You would hope that refers to the machines #200-300 from the CT / Nitro batch, not their additional orders beyond that and any rest of world orders they may now open up.

I am reading it that new orders will go out before preorders....basically, if you're on the cointaker or nitro list, you get your game before the early achievers.

Hopefully skins can verify.

2 weeks later
#6409 6 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Can we get some high res photos (if not before at least during DPO) of under the playfield?

I'll see if I can snap a few...

1 week later
#6457 6 years ago

Quick update....

I didn't see the glass off once for any adjustments or stuck balls. After playing it and giving it a pretty serious going over, I couldn't see any place where a corner was cut. I would say build quality is the same as the ARA games.

Only difference I could tell was the additional power to make the Walter ramp. I will be playing it much more today and will post later on.

Besides TBL playing well, this show is over the top. I will be back.

#6460 6 years ago

Just played it again...no new code running and I stuck ball...also noticing the shoot again light is always on. Don't think either is a big deal. The head tech guy from xytech is coming today.

20171112_102021 (resized).jpg20171112_102021 (resized).jpg

#6478 6 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

I´ve been at the DPO and fortunately stood next to Jaap (Dutch Pinball) and Mirco (Playfields) when they talked about delivering some playfields in January.

I also said hello to Barry when he had a pile of playfields heading to the parking lot. I mentioned to him that I had Euros but he wouldn't sell me one....looks like they were heading to the factory.

#6490 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

IMO the flippers weren't correctly adjusted (and AFAIK they're using identical parts to the ARA one.)

The flippers on the xytech games have EOS switches, where the ARA games do not.

#6494 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So nobody took video of TBL at DPO? Don't recall seeing any links. ARA vs Xytech is what I wanna see.

Rens and I were talking about this. I know in a video you couldn't tell the difference. There really wasn't anything to show.

I never had a chance to get inside the game, so I don't have any pics inside the cabinet.

There were a ton of people taking pictures and videos so I am sure there will be a video posted somewhere soon.

1 month later
#6554 6 years ago

Combo shots are needed. A few random ideas...

Either with scoring and/or awards. Hit the Walter ramp then the donnie orbit and get the "shut the fuck up donnie" award...could be additional points or add an additional light to both donnie and Walter to help complete them.

Complete the dude and maude characters and get a Knox Herrington bonus, with the laugh....

Extra points for completing a character and collecting that characters bowling ball.

.....and maybe some decorative balls

Just some ideas...anxious to see what the next code brings

20171222_081807 (resized).jpg20171222_081807 (resized).jpg

#6575 6 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We were never able to figure out how to get a 12V source from the game to power it

Tap into the translite wire and you are good to go

Edit: you can do the same for lit flipper buttons.. (cointaker .12v style)

1 month later
#6635 6 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

You mean Millions of dollars missing, Pre order money is gone. They already admitted that.

Must have missed that. Silly details.

Please post a link where they admited that millions of dollars are missing and all the preorder money is gone.

1 week later
#6667 6 years ago
Quoted from mgpasman:

Or at least DP could employ Rensh as their spokesperson

That would be great, but I would recommend to Rens not to.

All he would be doing is taking the heat off DP and putting it on himself. You can tell from his last post he was preparing for everyone to shoot the messenger. Rens, just keep doing what we all appreciate.

Speaking of heat...I just got back on facebook, you would never know that DP is under any kind of pressure. I guess you could take comfort in that. Or maybe not.

1 week later
#6753 6 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I do have one small issue though - occasionally all the switches stop registering during gameplay. Happens maybe one game out of twenty - the flippers etc still work, but no switches register, even when the ball drains, and it never enters ball search. I have to reboot the machine when it happens. As it's so infrequent and seems to happen at random I assume it's software, but if so I imagine other owners would have had the same problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

Similar, a little different. Random, very infrequent, loss of left side gi and controlled lights. But comes back after a ball drain, and occasionally will come back after a shot to the scoop, (or other major event)

Talking with Guus at DPO, he seemed sure it was software. My understanding is they are aware of it and that our code update will fix it.

I also read a post earlier and listened to a podcast, where it references the new boards on the chinese games. When talking with the guys at dpo, I believe the boards are being made compatible. So for those of us with games, we won't be shit out of luck if the main board takes a steamy.

1 month later
#6881 6 years ago
Quoted from genex:

for some reason I don't get the newsletters any more but i just check here for them.

Same here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=burningman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.