(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,279 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Scotty_K
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8422 5 years ago

I have played several since they appeared at Expo, and it sucked until they updated it. My pinball league president got his TBL and a rug to sit it on that really ties the room together. The software made a difference. How many TBL’s were actually produced, anyone know?

#8429 5 years ago

@rarehero, thanks for the update. Now I feel bad for those who took the risk. I came close to being in the same boat with them, but the wife saw some reason not to trust DP, having to put up that much front money and take a chance on a new manufacturer. She trusts CGC with $1000 for MBrLE though.

#8443 5 years ago

The losers are not just the lame posters, or those reading the lame posts. As far as I am concerned we all lose when shit like this sticks to our collective hands in the hobby/industry. I hate having to defend either side, be it people who have been shit on, those that took the shit, or those left to clean up the mess. Either way another pinhead (or two or three or a hundred) gets shit on, and frankly that just plain sucks balls, and not the steel kind either.

#8464 5 years ago

Wait, this isn't the Pinside DP TBL Zeitgeist thread? No, my bad, it’s the Pinside DP TBL Schadenfreude thread.

I think most just want to know if DP is doing anything positive in the hobby/industry or if we would have been better off without DP and a TBL table altogether. I kind of like playing it. Here’s a foolish thought, maybe CGC can pick up the license?

#8466 5 years ago

I think, like, what we are seeing, man, is, like, you know... it’s like the power of The Dude, man, like...you know?, man? And I am like, being serious, here man, you know dude?

I think there are a large bunch of fellow stoner pin heads who dropped a bundle of cash on a pin they thought would tie their whole gameroom together... and they are not letting go of that dream, well, because there are the rare few who got to live that dream, and even got a rug to go with it.

Now could you see a room full of “Dudes” ever getting sobber enough, or uptight enough, or strung out and un-layed-back enough that they all got together and sued DP?

Nope, and I think that is just the Power of “His Dude-liness”...

#8477 5 years ago

Looks like you get a door mat, not a rug... Now what is that going to tie together, my front stoop?
Whoops, my bad, not a doormat either... polishing cloth?!? WTF? Ok... whatever... god damn ringer if you ask me...

3 months later
#8621 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Very sad they can’t work things out
Like to see Someone come in and save the day ! But that’s not gonna happen

Dangle enough money in front of someone and anything is possible. Or is that just the lesson of the movie? Ironic, no?

#8709 5 years ago

Ok, dumb ideas dept...

Someone needs to (pay) and get Jeff Bridges to sign all 40 of them, double their worth, Auction them off, split the returns with ARA and a trust made up of EA’s and investors and DP, with the judge deciding who gets how much of what. Then disolve the whole mess, sending all IP rights back to their original owners. Then let the market drive any sales of new machines, if the licensing can be re-procured.

Yeah, dumb idea, right?

1 month later
#8801 4 years ago

Hiding an $8500 loss from the wife, to me, is like Playing Russian roulette every morning for the next 20 years wondering just when will she figure it out... even if there is no chance she ever would. But that kind of husbandly f.u. would put me in mortal danger of loosing a bodypart in my sleep, so Little BH would be squealing on me in fear of his life...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bublehead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=bublehead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.