(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,282 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by MR-808
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider b-born05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13261 2 years ago

I should be in the same batch, deposit end of November.

3 months later
#13567 2 years ago

I spoke to Melissa today, she stated there was a shipment of games ready to be sent, waiting on the carrier. I put my deposit down on 11/20/20 and she stated there are 20+games ahead of mine and should expect an invoice relatively soon end of month or in December with delivery first week of January approximately. FYI

They are using a new shipper recommended by Barry to the US then FedEx from Cointaker at the moment. Mentioned DHL prices went way up, FedEx international had 3 of 11 games sent back to Dutch by customs recently as well as a couple damaged.

#13569 2 years ago

She may have been referring to the next batch? I was inquiring about a couple different games ordered, but pretty sure she said there were some waiting to ship.

3 weeks later
#13614 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I put my deposit down in Nov of last year and was basically told that my machine would definitely be here in November. Well, Melissa told me via email last week that my machine has landed in the U.S. and had already cleared customs and is just awaiting delivery to Cointaker. I was excited to hear that news for sure. Well, I got an email from her yesterday afternoon stating that my machine will be heading here from Dutch Pinball on a container in about 2 weeks and should land in the U.S. in about 6 weeks. I am very confused considering the conflicting info delivered about a week apart. Not sure what is going on, but if the latest news is true than anyone thinking they are in the next batch to be delivered is likely looking at a late Jan / Feb delivery date.
Bummer for sure dudes...but I guess we're kinda forced to abide.

Just curious, did you pay in full, if so when? I’m a Nov20 deposit as well. Haven’t been invoiced, but expect to soon, as was last told mid-Jan delivery date as well.

3 weeks later
#13652 2 years ago

Received our invoice today, per notes shipping out next week from Dutch to Cointaker.

#13655 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

When did you order, etc?

I ordered with deposit on 11/20/20, 13 months timeframe from order to invoice.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
4 weeks later
#13714 2 years ago

Received a “Shipment Notification” email from Cointaker, no tracking included, so followed up and informed they are being picked up from Cointaker on Monday and shipping company will contact us then for delivery arrangements.

For those keeping score 11/20/20 deposit, 12/23/21 invoice & paid, 1/20/22 shipment notification. If all goes well 1 year, 2 months & 1 week total. Hopefully next weekend I’ll be playing some TBL with some burgers, some beers, a few laughs. Our fucking troubles (will be) over, dude.

#13716 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

That is excellent news! I'm in this group and looking forward to receiving that email soon. The prospect of potentially getting this bad boy sometime next week makes me very happy

Definitely excited, looking forward to FedEx or whoever they are using has it local and makes contact to arrange delivery.

#13718 2 years ago

The email just looked like an auto generated response, I had received a duplicate invoice from them, so this may have just been accidentally sent part of cleaning up their files/ orders.Which is why I followed up and was informed, they are being picked up on Monday and then we will receive communication from their shipper.

1 week later
#13736 2 years ago

Got the call from FedEx today, Monday can’t come soon enough.

3 weeks later
#13805 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:Nice one! Looks like that’s a genuine Pendleton, I’ve eyed those from time to time. Pricey but they’re supposed to be super good quality.

I’ve got the original & blue, well worth the money, especially if you can grab one on sale mid-late January via Dillards, Zappos or one of the others that carry them.

2 weeks later
#13857 2 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

My head was very tightly secured with the straps. No damage to the art decals but the chrome side rails are both dented pretty extremely from where the head sat. Luckily the glass didn't break but the rails are damaged. I sent a note to Dutch Pinball/Cointaker and I am sure that new rails will be sent out. Otherwise the Dude arrived to Florida nicely.

I had the same issue, they are supposed to be sending me out replacements.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider b-born05.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=b-born05 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.