(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,259 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4073 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240124_181831_Facebook (resized).jpg
PXL_20240123_045035517.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scotty_K.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13766 2 years ago

Well, I just plopped down my deposit with Cointaker today. Now the waiting begins...

#13777 2 years ago

Geez I thought that was a diorama at first...

1 week later
1 week later
#13803 2 years ago

Even though I only managed to make a deposit a short time ago and still have a long wait ahead of me, I did manage to have my first "mod" delivered today...

Dude sweater 4 (resized).jpgDude sweater 4 (resized).jpg

Yeah, it's a "wardrobe mod", but a mod nonetheless...

#13806 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice one! Looks like that’s a genuine Pendleton, I’ve eyed those from time to time. Pricey but they’re supposed to be super good quality.

Yup, it's a Pendleton Westerly, just like "The Dude's".

It really is extremely comfortable, and definitely worth the $$$.

1 week later
#13813 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

In 11 more days, I will officially be 365 days removed from my preorder day.
I've gotta be close, right?............... RIGHT?

Fingers crossed for you...

#13831 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

1.25.21 deposit
2.10.22 invoice
3.7.22 Shipping notification
Details pending, it was light on information.
UPDATE: shipping fedex and they will be emailing me the tracking.

Quoted from Dexter:

I just received shipping notification as well! About to join the owners' club!
Deposit 2/3/2021
Invoice 2/9/2022
Shipping 3/7/2022

Excellent! Post pictures when they arrive.

#13839 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I put a deposit down on a game. For those of you waiting, have you been stocking up on Mods or just waiting to get your game first (if you are a modder). What are the must have mods for the game?

I've thought about that, too. At first I thought that I might start going about getting all of the mods now to have on hand when the time comes. Then after thinking about it, I decided that I would wait until Im actually sent an invoice for the balance and knowing that I have a machine coming before buying any mods. My thinking was that if I had all of the mods on hand now, I would constantly be reminded how long I still have to wait before I could actually use them.

However, I do know what I would like to add so I'll know what to get when the time comes.

Just my personal preference, mind you...

3 weeks later
#13876 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Deposit 3/11/21
Invoiced 10mins ago.
Sooo excited.

Nice! Make certain to post pics when it arrives.

Must have been all of that watch-checking; way to go!

#13880 1 year ago

That's great info to know; thanks for posting!

3 weeks later
#13902 1 year ago

I heard somewhere that they have the license through 2023 so that's as far as they can take orders, but I can't say for certain if there's any truth to that or not.

Or they could just continue to renew the license as they have done before.

Does anyone know how many games they are currently pushing out per month? I know they had wanted to speed up production when they moved to the new facilities a while ago, but with the pandemic and on-going supply issues, they were unable to do so.

Just curious...

2 weeks later
#13954 1 year ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

OK, I'll bite...why the umbrella inside?

Ha! I was wondering the same thing!

1 week later
#13993 1 year ago
Quoted from Linkboy74:

ordered 6-23-21
invoiced 5-9-22

Wow; less than a year!

That makes me hopeful...

#13998 1 year ago

Received a call from FedEx. I had to provide a 2 hour window for the delivery tomorrow. I chose 11:30 to 1:30. We'll see.

Fingers crossed for ya!

#14002 1 year ago

Ordered 3-11-2021
Invoiced 4-24-2022
Tracking Number 5-18-2022
Delivered 5-24-2022
Can't wait to set it up! Pictures later today!

If you are currently at work, you have my permission to go home now...

#14009 1 year ago

lol thanks.
FedEx originally asked me to provide a delivery window of two hours, so I said 11:30 to 1:30. He showed up at 10:30!
I took it out and set it up solo. Zero problems, zero issues, zero adjustments. Works 100%. That’s super rare for any NIB!

Tremendous! I'm so happy for you, and everything works right out of the box; what more can one ask?

I still have a loooong way to go before I get mine, but I love seeing when others get theirs.

Enjoy!

#14050 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Hey the harbor freight lift carts are back savers. Once you drop the machine down onto the front two legs down you just roll your cart under the game and jack up the back end.

^^^This. If you are in the hobby, I would say that this is a first-class investment. Most definitely makes setting up a pin by one person a breeze. Also great when you have to move a pin around. I also use it when I need to lift a slot machine onto or off of a stand.

It's definitely worth the price, and if you keep an eye out, Harbor Freight puts out coupons that you can use to reduce the price further (they had a 25% off coupon on anything in the store, but it was for today, Memorial Day, only, though.).

1 month later
#14123 1 year ago

Great to hear!

Please post pictures when it arrives...

#14133 1 year ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

The wait seems to be shortening a bit which is good news! Ordered mine on 2/9/22. Maybe Santa will bring us a TBL for Christmas this year?

I'm with ya; ordered 2/1/22. Maybe?

#14150 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Why would you think parts are an issue specific for TBL? If so, same can be said for instance for AP, Spooky, Pb, even JJP. All ‘smaller’ players.
Only leaving stern out and try there getting parts of a pin out of production ….

True that. I had a Stern Monopoly once that needed a new wheel that rotated the mini flipper bat. That part was totally "unobtainium", and the pin was only a few years out of production. I wound up having to make the part myself.

Besides, TBL currently uses a lot of common parts that are in production and readily available. Anything game-specific, like playfield plastics and the like, should be available for the foreseeable future, more or less like any other game that is currently in production.

If you want the game, go for it. The quicker you get on the list, the better.

2 weeks later
#14182 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Picked up these from a local bowling alley to accentuate TBL when it arrives someday… just need to clean them up. Plastic coated, some I’m figuring I can probably buff out the scratches for display. Not sure what to use but think maybe a car product may work…
[quoted image]

Interesting; did you buy those from them or were they worn ones they were getting rid of?

1 month later
#14225 1 year ago
Quoted from BrianMadden:

Anyone know what number EAs they're on these days? I'm #97 paid in full Oct 2014.

Quoted from Rensh:

EA90 and 91 are now on the line.

Oooh looks like you are getting close!

2 weeks later
#14260 1 year ago

So glad to hear that people are enjoying the 1.0 code. Now it's going to make waiting for mine that much harder (ordered 2/1/2022).

2 months later
#14336 1 year ago

Getting close!

Just received my invoice today (12/15/22); ordered 2/1/22.

Will be sitting by the window for the next several weeks...

#14338 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Uh, I think you might want to adjust expectations... "months" may be more accurate.

Well, I did say "several", so...

1 month later
#14403 1 year ago

Very strange. I ordered 2/1/22, invoiced and paid 12/15/22. Also lighted apron, so who knows what's up.

#14407 1 year ago
Quoted from Badfished:

Scotty_K - Has yours shipped yet?

No, not yet. Will be 2 months from paid-in-full next week, so hoping to hear something soon.
(My invoice said 6-8 weeks, rather than 60-90 days).

#14410 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Yes, the wait is a killer. Paid invoice 12/4/22. I emailed Melissa a couple days ago just to try and follow up. No reply as yet.
Torture.

Well, if you hear anything, please let us know here. I paid around the same time as you, so we should be close together.

3 weeks later
#14444 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

My experience through the RAZA escapade makes waiting on Lebowski not so difficult.
All these folks receiving games is a beautiful thing.
Now that I at least received an invoice, and paid it, makes me think I've got to be coming up soon.

Ha! You and me both!

#14446 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

Paid invoice 12.3.22. Invoice stated game will ship end of January
Still no call, no game. Anyone else in this situation? I thought paying the full invoice meant the game was shipping out.
I'll call tomorrow. But a little concerned

Yep; I paid on 12/15/22, and the invoice said 6-8 weeks, which has come and gone. From what I have seen in the experience of others, it takes somewhere between 3-4 months from payment, but it couldn't hurt to call.

#14459 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

It was a good day.
Ordered: 12/10/21
Invoice paid: 12/4/22
Shipping notice: 3/7/23

Woohoo! My invoice date was close to yours, so maybe I'll hear something soon...

#14471 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

Just talked to Melissa and she assure me my game will ship next week!!!
Paid invoice 12.3.22

I paid 12/15/22; hopefully not far behind?

1 week later
#14509 1 year ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Ordered 4/7/2022
Invoice Paid 2/15/2023
Shipment Notice 3/20/2023

Hey, I'm glad to see that you are getting your machine, but how does someone who ordered after me and paid after me get his machine shipped first?

Ordered 2/1/2022
Paid invoice 12/15/2022
Shipment notice TBD

2 weeks later
#14564 11 months ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

How is it jumping the line? If 10 people are ahead of me and one person sells their spot there is still 10 people ahead of me. Someone reserved the right to buy a game a few months prior to me. What they do with that spot is their business.
I’m an October deposit so I have a way to go but I see nothing wrong with this. Sure, I’d prefer people cancel and take their deposit back which would move me up quicker but I’m not seeing any injustice here.
I would note that people should be careful. With all the scams in pinball purchases they should be certain that they are buying a slot/deposit that actually exists.

Yes I agree with this. I don't see taking someone else's spot in the line in this way as a problem. It's not like someone "cutting in" and thus pushing everyone else back.
Now, someone who ordered and paid after others and getting their machine first, that I have an issue with; that's "cutting in". And to be clear, I wouldn't be upset at the person who got the pin, but rather CT for causing that to happen.

#14570 11 months ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Guess I shouldn't be complaining about my long wait. 8 years? Way to hang in there man. You earned it.

Amen to that. Most certainly puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

#14573 11 months ago

Ha! Trip to Cali today, so thought I'd go here while I'm waiting for my TBL:
IMG_20230411_160921928_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230411_160921928_HDR (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#14627 11 months ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I am happy to inform you that decision has been made, I am gonna visit Chicago Expo in October
Really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible in person. After so many years of Pinside good to be able to shake hands
Have already booked the hotel but not the flight yet.
Just planning the trip now. Minimum is flying in Wednesday, out Sunday. Any suggestion what to do more in-around Chicago? Visited Expo once in 2014 and as I recall there is not so much to do pinball wise (besides Logans arcade).
Will not come alone, some friends have plans as well as Barry Driessen.
Any tips are more than welcome. As flight is not booked yet some flexibility is there.
See you in October

So glad to hear this! I am going to be at Expo this year, too (my first time), so I'm naturally excited as well.

I would very strongly recommend the Art Institute of Chicago while visiting, if you are into that; many priceless works of art.

Hopefully I'll have my TBL by then; it'll be great to see all of you!

#14633 10 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Question - are we seeing any new deliveries lately? Spoke to Melissa of Cointaker at Pinfest this week. Paid my invoice 110 days ago and still being told “it should be on the dock soon.” Friday I was told me Dutch had a missing part and hasn’t been shipping, but the part “just came in” and they should be shipping soon.
With all respect, I’ve grown tired of the excuses and the lack of basic communication from a company holding $13K of my money.
So, my question is Rensh (or anyone) is any of this true? Are deliveries happening or are you shut down based on parts issues?

Well, I was going to keep my mouth shut on this issue, but I feel compelled to comment after your post.

I paid my invoice back in December; the invoice said delivery in 6-8 weeks, which would have put it in February. After not hearing anything, at the beginning of March I wrote to Melissa and was told it was imminent, probably by the end of the week. Now comes the end of March, and still nothing, so I wrote back and was told it would be shipping the following week; they had just gotten back from TPF and were still "digging out", so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Middle April, and I was now scheduled to go on vacation, so I thought I should call. This time I was told it was stuck on the dock due to customs, and they don't usually take this long to clear, etc. I mentioned that I would be away for a few days, as I didn't want to have a machine scheduled for delivery with no one around to receive it. I guess I shouldn't have had to worry about that...

So I get back the following week and touch base again; did it clear yet? Now I'm told first week of May, fully knowing that Pinfest was taking place at the end of that week, with another built-in excuse.

You know, I honestly wouldn't mind the wait so much, and I really do not wish to disparage CT, but just don't tell me constantly "It's coming any time" and stringing us along, raising hopes and checking emails constantly every time my notifications go off.

I think someone earlier mentioned "blue balls"; well, I think it is an apt description.

#14638 10 months ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

When I asked Melissa, she said it is likely in the 60 day range but due to shipping, damage issues, and parts issues have led them to says 90-120.

For your sake I hope you are right. When I paid back in December, the invoice said 6-8 weeks. It's now May, and still waiting...

#14654 10 months ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Currently 3 months following the next run in approx 2 weeks.

Interesting. Well then, I certainly better be hearing something from CT soon...

#14656 10 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I have no idea where you sit with CT. However, I suspect if Melissa has collected payment you'll be in the next shipment.

I paid in full back in December; alas, I don't think they work it that way.

1 week later
#14684 10 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Deposit: 5/1/22
Invoiced/Paid: 5/16/23
Shipped: “you’ll see it in 30 days….Dutch has parts issues…..should be on the dock next week…..definitely in the next shipment….Dutch says they’re shipping soon”
Sad, but true and SO very frustrating. I know, I know…I sound like a broken record and I’m beating a dead horse.
Would love to know if anyone is seeing delivery. Last I heard nothing was shipping due to “parts issues.” CT has had my $12K payment for 4+ mos now and I continue to hear vague promises on delivery, but only after I reach out asking for updates once every month. I’m in the service business. If I treated clients this way, I’d be out of business.

Yeah. Last I heard mine was on the dock stuck in customs; that was over a month ago.

I don't know a lot about international shipping, but I really don't think it should take that long...

1 week later
#14687 10 months ago

Just received shipping notification from CT. Should be here by next week.

#14697 10 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Got my in and out burger. Very good. Need a franchise in Ohio.
[quoted image]

Agreed. I had my first In-N-Out burger last month on our family vacation in LA. We need one here in Jersey, too!

#14708 10 months ago

FedEx driver to me: "Obviously, you're not a golfer."
IMG_20230601_124859341_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230601_124859341_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230601_132724464 (resized).jpgIMG_20230601_132724464 (resized).jpgIMG_20230601_143454126 (resized).jpgIMG_20230601_143454126 (resized).jpg

And for those keeping score at home:
Ordered: February 1, 2022
Billed & paid: December 15, 2022
Delivered: June 1, 2023

So 16 months to the day.

#14711 10 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Grats man, great weekend in your future. New playfield with the art back from the posts I presume?

You would be correct, sir...
IMG_20230601_161939535 (resized).jpgIMG_20230601_161939535 (resized).jpg

It also has the new board in the back box with the power connections for mods:
IMG_20230601_162013191 (resized).jpgIMG_20230601_162013191 (resized).jpg

#14715 10 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Hah, the Jackie treehorn is a nice touch. What is that?

That's a label that DP puts on the hard drives.

I agree; I love that attention to detail.

#14720 9 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Watching the thread it varies, but have generally seen batches land every 2-3 months recently.

I would agree this is pretty accurate. I think my 4 month wait was something of an outlier.

#14728 9 months ago
Quoted from Dr_Spaceman:

If it makes you feel any better I was invoiced in like 2014(I can’t even remember) and still no game
Hoping that changes soon though and it wouldn’t be possible without others jumping in. Hope you hear something soon.

Thanks for putting this in the proper perspective for us.

#14732 9 months ago
Quoted from JToeps:

just got mine today, leaving the club. see y'all on the other side.
it's glorious (and heavy!, like REALLY heavy)
I also recommend watching an unboxing video if one exists, I wasn't prepared for all the goodies that came packed inside the box and I almost dropped a thing of bolts on my 10 year old helper. (what a champ!)

Congrats to you, sir! I'm sure you'll love it like I have this past week. You're right, this is one heavy beast, and that back glass; holy smokes!

I was actually contemplating doing an unboxing video, but I was too excited to get the thing out of the box that I didn't want to spend the time setting up for it. Guess I should have done it in hindsight...

Quoted from Ollulanus:

Time to start figuring out something to get rid of to make room.

Based upon previous accounts, you'll have time...

#14737 9 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I do trust CT and Dutch will get it here eventually. And I clearly want it enough to put up with whatever :p

Yes, you will get it for sure, and you have the perfect attitude going in.

Here's hoping your wait is short!

1 month later
#14814 7 months ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

So someone posted in the TBL (assuming a CT buyer as they are from AR) thread their machine arrives Monday after waiting 17 months. A number of have been waiting that long and we are being told “about 3 weeks” as the machines are inbound to CT. It does not seem to make sense.

My total wait time from order to delivery was 16 months. I'm starting to think that I was one of the lucky ones.

#14826 7 months ago
Quoted from slizzap:

Here's an idea for some weekend fun...Do a shot of Jager for every day that week that you did not receive your TBL. Repeat every Saturday.

Ha! Get ready to buy a case of it then...lol!

#14830 7 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

No one feels sorry for you, lol.

LOL...you beat me to it!

Quoted from EDUB919:

Don’t feel bad..I paid in full April 4th. Not very reassuring to see fresh ads of people posting their NIB machines for sale $3k over MSRP. Meanwhile I’m stuck playing the same old Alien, Queen, Cactus Canyon…

Don't worry; it'll get there. Although the anticipation can be frustrating, it's a journey that should be embraced, and when it finally gets there, and you get it all set up and play those first games, you will feel it was worth the wait.

In the meantime, play your other wonderful games and enjoy them!

1 week later
#14879 7 months ago

So glad to hear about pins shipping! I know that once you get it you'll love it.

Please post pics when they arrive, and congratulations!

2 months later
#15117 4 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

Yeah well, I still update manually.

I see what you did there...nice!

1 month later
#15170 87 days ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Look, flaming at CT isn't warranted, but giving them a big old pass isn't either. Yes, if you're smart you read this thread first and have low expectations that will be well met. Yes, it will take about a year and a half, and you'll have zero proactive communication after giving them $1k or eventually 13k, and if you reach out they will most likely over promise on timelines and under deliver. None of this to my mind is Malice or even incompetence, it's just apathy and optimism gone wrong.
I don't hate CT or anything, and I at least knew exactly what I was signing up for and trusted it would get here, eventually, and it did. But it was a singularly sub-optimal customer experience, and I don't think anyone should be faulted for expecting some pro-active and more accurate info from them when we're talking about this kind of money. Where on earth else do you hand a company 13k on faith and then just trust them completely? Frustration is reasonable.
Did appreciate the sausage though! They aren't bad people, but I can get a better experience when buying pins elsewhere.

I think this pretty much sums up the experience well. I really didn't mind the wait at all, as I knew what I was getting into from the start. However, when you receive the final bill and it says shipping within 90 days and you call on day 120 politely asking what's up and you are told next week and then two weeks later are told it's still in customs and then it finally comes two months later, that's where you kinda have to draw the line. If I had been told initially, "I really don't know when it'll be here, but it will definitely get here at some point", I would have appreciated the honesty. Now, I'll most likely never deal with them again.

And I didn't get any sausage...

3 weeks later
#15184 65 days ago
Quoted from Crhorsley:

Finally received mine today! The wait is over. Such a wonderful pin.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Another satisfied customer, and welcome to the club!

#15188 64 days ago
Quoted from KrazyIvan14:

congrats, when did you order and when did you pay in full?

Ordered: 2/1/22
Invoiced: 12/15/22
Delivered: 6/1/23

16 months from start to finish.

Now, keep in mind, this would have been during the pandemic supply issue problems; I know things in that area are better now, so they may be getting games out a bit quicker nowadays (ever the optimist... ).

You will get your TBL; there's no question about it. It just can be frustrating at times, but if you have the proper attitude going in, it will be a rewarding conclusion when it finally arrives. "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst".

#15191 63 days ago

Man, that's like looking at porn...

2 weeks later
#15194 49 days ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

On the second distributer note. I don’t know if that is legally possible. I know at work we make and distribute certain books with registered isbn and distribute ship. In the documents I read I am only able to have one distributor per country not my own. But multiple in this country. So it may just not be possible.

I don't know about that. I think it is more of an individual choice that DP made in the beginning. Pinball Brothers, for example, now have multiple distos in this country after initially giving exclusivity to Cointaker.

1 week later
#15204 40 days ago

You know, I think the public in general have all become anesthetized when a company doesn't follow through on early promises. In pinball, we have endured this many times, when companies take deposits and then don't deliver and abscond with the money (this is not limited to pinball). It is rare, indeed, when those in charge will step up and say, "No, this isn't right, and we're going to do everything to fix it and make it right", although this should be standard operating procedure. So it is refreshing when responsibility is taken to make those wronged whole again.
As far as I'm concerned, I think this should be recognized and celebrated as one of the all-time great stories of our wonderful hobby. Congrats to Barry and everyone at DP for a great pinball machine and for being a shining example of what corporate responsibility should be.

#15207 37 days ago
Quoted from KrazyIvan14:

Hi, others were kind enough to share their dates through completion, so here's mine if helpful for comparison.
Order through Cointaker (non starry)
Deposit: 12/22
Paid in full: 9/23
Delivery: 2/24

14 months; that's pretty speedy. Welcome to the club, and enjoy!

#15210 35 days ago
Quoted from Silverballmania:

It is clear there is no logic to the order in which orders are filled.
Order date - 8-11-22
Invoice/paid on date - 7-11-23
Nothing since
Congrats on getting your game! Maybe one day my will show haha

Honestly, at this point, I don't think it would be a bad idea to give Cointaker a poke. You might get nowhere, but at least you would have then inserted yourself in their consciousness again. With this particular situation, I think it might help to put the "squeaky wheel" theory into play.

2 weeks later
#15232 19 days ago
Quoted from doc5md:

Waiting only one more day! TBL arrives tomorrow!!! Woohooo!!!!

Pictures when it gets there, please! Always like seeing folks getting their TBLs after having waited so long.

#15236 17 days ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Well, its been one month since I preordered. Potentially, 13 months to go

Hang in there, baby...

#15241 16 days ago

Congrats! Now I would recommend bolting it to the floor.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scotty_K.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=Scotty_K and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.