(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,259 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4073 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240124_181831_Facebook (resized).jpg
PXL_20240123_045035517.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1447 7 years ago

I got to play The Big Lebowski for about an hour all by myself in the early hours of the last day of the Edmonton YEGPIN Pinball and Arcade Expo a couple weeks ago. I filmed 10 minutes or so of footage across 2 games where i got a few different modes/multi ball. The video is our Canadian Arcade YEGPIN video, but ive linked it to right where the Big Lebowski footage starts, as to not bore you all with the other stuff. LOVE this game, and almost considered selling off my Ghostbusters and a couple other games to finance this thing. I hope to get to play it again some day!

#1465 7 years ago

So if a person were to order The Big Lebowski now, what sort of wait times would we be probably looking at to get one?

#1468 7 years ago

Cool, we have Nitro Amusements distributing it here in Canada. I'm afraid to start talking to Tommy at Nitro about it, because then I might actually get crazy enough to buy one! Ha!

#1474 7 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

I played it at yegpin , loved it , loved the sounds , the callouts . I found as the day wore on , the flippers definitely got weak .

Right flipper was getting stuck sometimes when i held it when i was shooting my video, but for the sake of the video i tried not to hold it for long so it at least looked like it was working ok. It got a lot of play that weekend, more than it will ever get in someone's private collection.

#1490 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Got the email today - my machine is ready and will be collected on Thursday. Should be with me Monday or Tuesday next week. Very exciting.

Nice, great machine Dude! I was sad when i had to finally walk away from it. Then i couldn't get the music and call outs out of my head for like a week!

#1543 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I've really appreciated the videos that others have posted, and as I'm getting my machine before many of you I thought I'd try to work out a way to give something back... But as I don't normally have a need to video anything I wanted to do it without spending much.
I have a high backed office chair near my machines, so I bought a GorillaPod hoping that would help me record decent 4K video on my iPhone 6S Plus. Tried it out earlier and it works pretty well. I'll be able to upload video of my TBL from this angle - although if anyone has any better suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

I'd video at 1080p 60fps. 4K is nice and all, but i find the video not as smooth at 30fps. also the 4K file will be a lot larger and longer to process for little extra benefit

#1593 7 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Update: Game just crashed for the 2nd time in an hour.
Supposedly due to a loose connector last time.

I played the same game when it was in Edmonton a few weeks back. it had some issues from time to time, but Tommy was able to get them straightened out. This is one of the very early machines I believe, I think its serial number was like ES-1 or something. it gets a lot of play on weekends like this. I played it for a solid hour on the last day of the Edmonton Expo when i had it all to myself and had no issues other than the right flipper sticking a little bit occasionally if i held it too long.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoshODBrown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=JoshODBrown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.