(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 306.
#401 8 years ago

The NSNL seem to take some effort (due to the high quality touches) that I dont blame them for not wanting to do very often. However a little Facebook post here and there like they've done recently (but repeat material from NSNL) with some fresh minor content would be nice. Like, the box of parts from Scott arriving on the other side safely, etc.

List of major milestones though I think are NSNL worthy, all of which seem a few weeks (lets hope not a few months) though:
- clips/audio approved - I hope this announcement manifests with some game video highlighting some major lines in use.
- games on the line photos
- process for sorting out shipping (here's what you pay and to whom)
- games boxed up and heading out

Then I will post my own NSNL here of pictures from me unboxing .

#402 8 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

So, the past two Fridays we've had NSNLs... is there any chance we may receive another today? I know its asking a lot but I'd love for some more info on the game itself!

#403 8 years ago

full of anticipation I already built a topper for my TBL......it´s just the wrong pin underneath the pin.....

P1060753.JPGP1060753.JPG
P1060752.JPGP1060752.JPG
P1060751.JPGP1060751.JPG

#404 8 years ago

We have our numbers......but when does production actually start!?

What's all this talk about delays on MMr, THBLE due to parts shortage.
Will TBL have problems with this aswell?

#405 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

We have our numbers......but when does production actually start!?
What's all this talk about delays on MMr, THBLE due to parts shortage.
Will TBL have problems with this aswell?

The 900 pound palate of parts from Scott are in Rotterdam, so they should be at the factory this week.

#406 8 years ago

to add, something to appreciate is that they are using bally/williams parts where possible (and other established things like P-ROC). For instance, believe the giant clear insert / panel over the bowling alley is the CFTBL / Congo window. so as long as PPS and Gerry can get those parts made, they already exist. Granted some stuff is just going to be custom regardless.. but maybe should help.

From watching heighway who's a little more forthcoming about what the issues are.. it's not so much can't get the parts, but getting them to meet expectations of quality. So we'll see.. definitely entering the phase where surprise delays can happen as parts show up and aren't right for whatever reason.

1 week later
#407 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

The 900 pound palate of parts from Scott are in Rotterdam, so they should be at the factory this week.

Can you confirm the box made it alright? Just trying to pass the time until we get something more substantial like a/v clip approvals or games on the line. Box progress is still progress

#408 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Can you confirm the box made it alright? Just trying to pass the time until we get something more substantial like a/v clip approvals or games on the line. Box progress is still progress

Rotterdam is about about a 1.5 hour drive from Aalten....so I would think it would be there. I'm talking with Barry later today so I will ask him...

#409 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Rotterdam is about about a 1.5 hour drive from Aalten....so I would think it would be there. I'm talking with Barry later today so I will ask him...

Only three days until the tenth of the month... any info you could slip under the door would be greatly appreciated.

#410 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Was Rotterdam customs? Can only imagine a giant box of a assortment of parts might get some scrutiny.

Quoted from jazzmaster:

Only three days until the tenth of the month... any info you could slip under the door would be greatly appreciated.

Man now what am I going to post on the 10th??

#411 8 years ago

Is there something significant about the 10th?

#412 8 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

You're out of your element! Go watch the movie again!

#413 8 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

#414 8 years ago

DP needs to have communication set to maximum with their customers! After the JPOP and Predator blow up people have a hell of a lot less patience and risk tolerance. Keep the updates coming guys even if they are small.

#415 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

You're out of your element! Go watch the movie again!

Quoted from jazzmaster:

» YouTube video

I feel "like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..."

#416 8 years ago

Box is set up to be slid under the door by the tenth. Held up a few days in customs...

#417 8 years ago

It's time for some pics from the factory don't you think?

#418 8 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Yes! That is exactly what we need right now.

#419 8 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Absolutely. Or even some updates on code or voice calls. Any sort of update really!!!

#420 8 years ago

Yep the feeling I have is that next month make or break Q3 timeline. September needs to be all about cranking machines out and shipping and then reshipping if anyone is going to see a machine in Q3. So back tracking, August has got to be all about assemblies and then games coming together. This month is likely parts stockpiling.. Like the giant box from USA I imagine for the basics (Williams/bally parts). Seems like their should be a stack of playfields (both full and mini) piling up somewhere right now if everything is going to fall into place right?

Luckily the outstanding (as far as I know) universal approvals for callouts/video clips is all software, it doesnt hold up anything but final launch software loads which can be just about when games go out.

Anyways, make or break it time at DP. Or it not Q3.. At least by Christmas!

#421 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Yep the feeling I have is that next month make or break Q3 timeline. September needs to be all about cranking machines out and shipping and then reshipping if anyone is going to see a machine in Q3. So back tracking, August has got to be all about assemblies and then games coming together. This month is likely parts stockpiling.. Like the giant box from USA I imagine for the basics (Williams/bally parts). Seems like their should be a stack of playfields (both full and mini) piling up somewhere right now if everything is going to fall into place right?
Luckily the outstanding (as far as I know) universal approvals for callouts/video clips is all software, it doesnt hold up anything but final launch software loads which can be just about when games go out.
Anyways, make or break it time at DP. Or it not Q3.. At least by Christmas!

I don't think its make or break. Since when has a pinball without stern on it shipped on time? I'd hate to be be in DP's shoes. One part delay and the whole line is frozen. Building pinball is a nightmare.

#422 8 years ago

Make or break for Q3 I mean (their latest deadline). I am starting to get a Q4 vibe just from the quiet over there but they've always been pretty quiet.. hopefully in a "slow and steady" wins the race kind of way.

Also, in other news over in the BOP2.0 thread looks like they've said they are getting ready for producing a second batch of those in August (per their website: http://www.dutchpinball.com/order) Guessing the BOP2.0's making it to shows recently brought in the last of the minimum necessary to do a run.

#423 8 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Absolutely. Or even some updates on code or voice calls. Any sort of update really!!!

Personally I'd love a NSNL dedicated to code more that anything else at this point - just to get some idea of where the code is going!

#424 8 years ago

A picture is coming of a pile of playfields....
stay tuned....

#425 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

A picture is coming of a pile of playfields....
stay tuned....

New shit is coming to light?

#426 8 years ago

I hope it shows a pile of at least 58 ps's

#427 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

I hope it shows a pile of at least 58 ps's

Wow and all us after?

#428 8 years ago

58 is about the maximum you could pile up. a few more and it will tilt over

#429 8 years ago

Funny.. I emailed Barry yesterday asking about news on TBL production. DP are working on an NSNL showing production or some stuff that is being assembled whilst waiting for other parts to arrive.

Barry said maybe this week, most likely next

#430 8 years ago

Go, Barry, go!

Throw us a bone, here, man!

#431 8 years ago

Love me a robot....

robot.jpgrobot.jpg

#432 8 years ago

Check your email for a nice Friday surprise....

#433 8 years ago

NSNL just arrived in my mailbox - includes a video update on production!

#434 8 years ago

I'm guessing everyone got the video! This just got real. Time to make room!

#435 8 years ago

Far fucking out man

#436 8 years ago

I'm feeling alright

Looks good. Really good!!!

#437 8 years ago

Man, these guys ain't f*ckin' around!!

Brian

#438 8 years ago

Damn that is impressive! Nice Friday surprise.

#439 8 years ago

Very very cool

Top work from the Netherlands

#440 8 years ago

Helemaal top!

#442 8 years ago

Hup Holland!

#443 8 years ago

Time to celebrate with a nice White Russian this evening! I can't wait for this one, here's to hoping for minimal delays in production and a kick ass end game!

#444 8 years ago

Idk what it is but that video makes me want to shout f**k yes!

#445 8 years ago

TBL warehouse...

TBLwarehouse.gifTBLwarehouse.gif

#446 8 years ago

Anybody want out once it ships? I should have never left the club...

PM me.

#447 8 years ago

My wife and I met with the company we're going to use to build our weekend (for now) and home out in the country we'll retire to.

I saw the video as we were waiting to start the meeting and suggested during the meeting that we add a room for my TBL pin, sports memorabilia and the like.

She's onboard with that.

#448 8 years ago

I'm on the cointaker load. How do I get emails and videos with out waiting from here?

#449 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I'm on the cointaker load. How do I get emails and videos with out waiting from here?

Can try to sign up for newsletter here: http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/contact

Or talk to cointaker, you might be on a load of 1 as they (cointaker) haven't been advertising that they are even for sale yet. Last I heard distributor sales weren't even to begin till Q4 / when games were shipping so you might be in a quasi state with cointaker letting you pre order one of the non preorder units (the rest of us have gotten added to the newsletter by buying preorder machines).

Can also PM Burningman, maybe he can get you on list

#450 8 years ago

Very pleased and impressed with today's video. Well done DP!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

15,000 (OBO)
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 22.50
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.