(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,329 posts
  • 866 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Kalipin
  • Topic is favorited by 282 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5163 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,329 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 307.
#15301 38 days ago

The other problem I had was the rug spotlight wasn’t working and was aimed at the flippers. Found the connector under the playfield was off by one pin. Plugged it in correctly and aimed the spot at the rug. I wish will problems were so easily solved.

#15302 38 days ago

got 2 left in AUS

#15303 38 days ago
Quoted from MR-808:

I was having the same problem with mine when I got it. Neither had any vertical play. Loosened the flipper shafts, inserted my homemade gapping tool (a credit card with a slot cut in it), and tightened the cranks to the shafts again. Much better!
That we both had the same problem on recent builds suggests that someone at the factory doesn’t know how to properly install flippers.

I assumed they tested them before shipping. One two minute ball would have exposed my two issues.

#15304 38 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

Got an email from CoinTaker tonight stating “Your order has been shipped.”
Looks like that means my machine has arrived and is awaiting shipment to me. I was told I’ll get tracking when it ships my way Monday. Sharing for others for insight on the process.
My timeline has been….
9/10/23- Deposit
3/4/24- Paid in Full
5/31/24- Notice of Fulfillment
6/3/24- Tentative Expectation of Ship to Home
Obviously a few more steps till done but progress is great! Looks like things are speeding up. Thanks to all those Early Achievers who sacrificed to make it possible.

UPDATE: I’ve since received tracking info and it’s moved from PA to GA. Estimated delivery to TX is now Monday or Tuesday of next week. Of course the inevitable delays are always looming but making progress.

#15305 32 days ago
Quoted from Livin:

UPDATE: I’ve since received tracking info and it’s moved from PA to GA. Estimated delivery to TX is now Monday or Tuesday of next week. Of course the inevitable delays are always looming but making progress.

FINAL UPDATE:
9/10/23- Deposit
3/4/24- Paid in Full
5/31/24- Notice of Fulfillment
6/12/24- Latest call to freight co checking on delivery appointment was told Monday, 6/17. Couldn't bear just missing another weekend so drove an hour to pick it up myself at the loading dock.
6/12/24- Home!!

#15306 31 days ago

I expect that from July the lead deltimes are gonna be like 1 month. Last couple of months we have been shipping mainly to US in order to catch up on the US backlog which we saw a prio 1.

If you look at CT website this is also stated.

With CT as master distributor you will see also extra distros being added.

#15307 31 days ago

Deposit 2/23
invoiced 12/23
Email from CT 5/31/24
phone call with Melissa 6/3

now patiently awaiting a tracking number and delivery notification. the wait hasn't been too bad comparatively to some. These last few days sure are taking a long time though. the relativistic nature of time while waiting is always fascinating.

#15308 31 days ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Deposit 2/23
invoiced 12/23
Email from CT 5/31/24
now patiently awaiting a tracking number and delivery notification. the wait hasn't been too bad comparatively to some. These last few days sure are taking a long time though. the relativistic nature of time while waiting is always fascinating.

Melissa is out of the country till Mon, I would expect pinballs to start rolling then. I've got a few goodies waiting in that bag.

#15309 31 days ago
Quoted from Rensh:I expect that from July the lead deltimes are gonna be like 1 month. Last couple of months we have been shipping mainly to US in order to catch up on the US backlog which we saw a prio 1.
If you look at CT website this is also stated.
With CT as master distributor you will see also extra distros being added.

Curious: when you say "master distributor," is that implying they're middleman to the new distros? Would make sense from an overseas shipping standpoint I suppose.

#15310 30 days ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Curious: when you say "master distributor," is that implying they're middleman to the new distros? Would make sense from an overseas shipping standpoint I suppose.

Correct.

1 week later
#15311 23 days ago

I just keep getting told “two weeks”, then “oh, this shipment didn’t have any lit aprons or mirror blades or HD glass. I’ll remind Barry for the next shipment.” Then “two weeks.” Wash, rinse, repeat. Paid my invoice on 11/9/23.

#15312 20 days ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I just keep getting told “two weeks”, then “oh, this shipment didn’t have any lit aprons or mirror blades or HD glass. I’ll remind Barry for the next shipment.” Then “two weeks.” Wash, rinse, repeat. Paid my invoice on 11/9/23.

I feel your pain. I'm in a similar but not quite the same boat. Honest transparency would go so far in this situation.

#15313 16 days ago

Deposit 2/1/2024
Invoice/Paid in full 6/28/2024

1 week later
#15314 6 days ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Deposit 2/23
invoiced 12/23
Email from CT 5/31/24

It's been 5 weeks since I received an email from coin taker stating my order was shipping from them. Two weeks since I last talked with Mellissa checking in and was told it was there and will be shipped soon. All the email did was get my hopes up for the machine to be delivered. At first it was maybe before Father's Day or before fourth of July. So now maybe before end of summer? I guess I'll call every two weeks and see what they say.

#15315 6 days ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

It's been 5 weeks since I received an email from coin taker stating my order was shipping from them. Two weeks since I last talked with Mellissa checking in and was told it was there and will be shipped soon. All the email did was get my hopes up for the machine to be delivered. At first it was maybe before Father's Day or before fourth of July. So now maybe before end of summer? I guess I'll call every two weeks and see what they say.

At this point, why not every few days. Put the pressure on.

#15316 5 days ago

Well guys, today my ship came in. So stoked!!!
Deposit 12/1/23
Invoiced 5/1/24
Delivered 7/9/24

Hope everyone who’s still waiting gets theirs soon. See you on the owners board.

IMG_5163 (resized).jpegIMG_5163 (resized).jpeg
#15317 5 days ago
Quoted from TG:

Well guys, today my ship came in. So stoked!!!
Deposit 12/1/23
Invoiced 5/1/24
Delivered 7/9/24
Hope everyone who’s still waiting gets theirs soon. See you on the owners board.
[quoted image]

Congratulations TG!
TBL is such a majestical pinball beast especially with the refined software. Enjoy!!!

#15318 4 days ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

With a little help from Rensh and Mellissa to locate a shipping issue, I now finally have a TBL on the way. I have a tracking number and it is enroute about halfway. Super excited.

deposit 2/23
Invoiced 12/23
expected delivery date 7/12

#15319 4 days ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

With a little help from Rensh and Mellissa to locate a shipping issue, I now finally have a TBL on the way. I have a tracking number and it is enroute about halfway. Super excited.
deposit 2/23
Invoiced 12/23
expected delivery date 7/12

Always happy to help were I can

Enjoy !!

#15320 4 days ago

My TBL showed up. So did my Electric Playground topper. Holy hell, the fun.

#15321 2 days ago

Deposit 5/31/24
In Production and Invoiced 6/2/24
Delivered 7/15/24 Spoke with FedEx today.

Ordered from Nitro as I live in Washington.

#15322 39 hours ago
Quoted from Slappy32:

Deposit 5/31/24

Holy smokes; that's super fast!

Congrats, and enjoy!

#15323 37 hours ago
Quoted from Slappy32:

Deposit 5/31/24

DAMN!! I read that as "5/31/23" at first and I was still thinking that's faster than usual.

#15324 37 hours ago

I expect that the long waiting times are over as we have shipped a lot of games to CT and waiting list after upcoming July shipment, if not already, is gonna be like max 1 month long.

This is also mentioned on CT website.

https://cointaker.com/products/the-big-lebowski-pinball-machine

#15325 37 hours ago

This is awesome guys! Thanks for all your hard work and perseverance.

#15326 28 hours ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I expect that the long waiting times are over as we have shipped a lot of games to CT and waiting list after upcoming July shipment, if not already, is gonna be like max 1 month long.

Thanks for the update, Rensh. Does that include machines with the Starry Lit Apron option? Are you shipping out lots of those lately as well? I suspect the addition of that option on my order is why it's taking so long.

#15327 26 hours ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I’m not great at math but it hurts my brain that people who order now will have a TBL in 30 days, when I don’t yet have the game I ordered in November.

#15328 19 hours ago
Quoted from slizzap:

Thanks for the update, Rensh. Does that include machines with the Starry Lit Apron option? Are you shipping out lots of those lately as well? I suspect the addition of that option on my order is why it's taking so long.

We ship what’s ordered. For us CT is the, appreciated, customer, no the enduser. Can imagine however that for certain config it could take a little longer. We had I think 2 shipments ago a shortage in starry aprons, perhaps that’s causing still some slack?

#15329 3 hours ago

Hi guys. I put down the 1k depsoit in April but I am now picking up a new out of the box machine, so question is what do I do with the 1k deposit. Is this transferable if I find a buyer ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 60.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,329 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 307.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.