(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,259 posts
  • 857 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 286 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4073 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240124_181831_Facebook (resized).jpg
PXL_20240123_045035517.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 306.
#14151 1 year ago

What recent achiever numbers have been shipped? Was told mine would be about Aug at 114? This was during the supply chain slow down. Cheers

#14152 1 year ago

Looks like EA 81 was the last received according to this thread. Maybe there are a couple more in the recent batch delivering now but 114 is still a ways off.

Quoted from wcbrandes:

What recent achiever numbers have been shipped? Was told mine would be about Aug at 114? This was during the supply chain slow down. Cheers

#14153 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Let us know what you think. Really want one but don’t know since parts could be an issue.

Don’t assume you’ll need parts assume it will be money right out of the box. Mine was. Had to adjust a few switches but that’s really it. It’s a quality build most definitely. I don’t think it’s the norm to have issue but the minority. Get on that list. You won’t regret it.

#14154 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Don’t assume you’ll need parts assume it will be money right out of the box. Mine was. Had to adjust a few switches but that’s really it. It’s a quality build most definitely. I don’t think it’s the norm to have issue but the minority. Get on that list. You won’t regret it.

Thanks good to hear.

#14155 1 year ago

Just preordered. Now the wait begins 7/23/22

#14156 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Just preordered. Now the wait begins 7/23/22

You might want to start ordering mods, topper, etc.
Helps the time pass.

#14157 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

You might want to start ordering mods, topper, etc.
Helps the time pass.

Yep on it. I kind of like the bag and ball from the dvd set instead of weed topper.

#14158 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

I kind of like the bag and ball from the dvd set

Which set is that? Do you have a link to it?

#14159 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Which set is that? Do you have a link to it?

C88D213F-B412-4CE1-B459-A73F6EEED88A (resized).pngC88D213F-B412-4CE1-B459-A73F6EEED88A (resized).png
#14160 1 year ago

Definitely going on top of mine when I get it!

D254EC25-89AB-4DAB-AEF8-D84C1EC3680E (resized).jpegD254EC25-89AB-4DAB-AEF8-D84C1EC3680E (resized).jpeg
#14161 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Definitely going on top of mine when I get it!
[quoted image]

Yeah I’m thinking of that combo too. Really don’t like the weed topper especially with kids. Wish Dutch made an official topper.

#14162 1 year ago

Yeah, the weed topper is a non-starter. We have work folks over - my wife works in a substance abuse clinic, and I'm in management so that really won't fly, plus kids in the extended family that visit often.

#14163 1 year ago

Anyone want to do some graphics for a TBL topper? I have a guy that makes amazing acrylic signs and could cut acrylic and layer it to make a nice topper. Need to get him a design that could be laser cut out of acrylic sheets. I would like to see "I like how you play pinball dude" somewhere on it. He is reasonable on costs so probably $150-200 or so I'm guessing. Maybe better if we did a bulk order.

#14164 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone want to do some graphics for a TBL topper? I have a guy that makes amazing acrylic signs and could cut acrylic and layer it to make a nice topper. Need to get him a design that could be laser cut out of acrylic sheets. I would like to see "I like how you play pinball dude" somewhere on it. He is reasonable on costs so probably $150-200 or so I'm guessing. Maybe better if we did a bulk order.

I just ordered the usual one but I'd be open to something different as well.

#14165 1 year ago

The whole movie centers around The Dude smoking weed, drinking vodka, and generally bumming around.
... just sayin'.

#14166 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Yeah, the weed topper is a non-starter. We have work folks over - my wife works in a substance abuse clinic, and I'm in management so that really won't fly, plus kids in the extended family that visit often.

You’re out of your element Donny

#14167 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

The whole movie centers around The Dude smoking weed, drinking vodka, and generally bumming around.
... just sayin'.

Don’t forget Log Jamming

#14168 1 year ago

Guess I opened myself up for that.. LOL....
What? There's weed in this film?

#14169 1 year ago

Just got a shipping notification from Cointaker for my TBL - put my deposit down 7/24/21

#14170 1 year ago

I got mine today too…6/15/21deposit 5/9/21paid 8/9/22 delivery….it’s gonna be a long week..

#14171 1 year ago
Quoted from duke-of-bourbon:

I got mine today too…6/15/21deposit 5/9/21paid 8/9/22 delivery….it’s gonna be a long week..

3 months after full payment...woof.

#14172 1 year ago

Yeah can they time payments better? 30-45 days

#14173 1 year ago
Quoted from duke-of-bourbon:

That is great news!!! I put down my deposit on 7-14-21 so looks like I should be getting a notification from Cointaker in the very near future!

#14174 1 year ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

That is great news!!! I put down my deposit on 7-14-21 paid invoice in full on 6-14-21, so looks like I should be getting a notification from Cointaker in the very near future!

#14175 1 year ago

I am still waiting on my shipping notification - paid my deposit on 6/10/22

#14176 1 year ago

$12,500 TBL > anything else being sold right now, and it’s not even close

#14177 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

$12,500 TBL > anything else being sold right now, and it’s not even close

and the code isn't even finished....

#14178 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah can they time payments better? 30-45 days

I believe the payments are made to Dutch when they are getting ready to ship so if there are shipping delays that’s when you see a gap between payment and delivery. They are coming from another country then to Cointaker then to you so lots of variables. I went and got mine directly from Cointaker to cut out another shipping scenario. Well worth the 8 hour round trip. Great people and a cool facility.

#14179 1 year ago

Payment is requested by DP for the TBLs in production (they are usually made in batches 10-15 pcs dependable on part availability). Than ofcourse shipment has to be arranged, be picked up, fly over the big pond (and not always immediately planes are available), land in US, transported to CT, accepted and than prepared for US transport, US transport itself.

This easily takes >>1 month.

Also it has happened that batches take a little longer or produce or that, to decrease shipping costs, not 1 batch is done but 2 batches. So one bigger shipment to lower shipping costs.

So, a period of 2 or more months between payment and receipt is not a real surprise to me and nothing to be worried about.

Hope this clears this topic once and for all. We are subject nowadays to the mood of part suppliers and transport companies

#14180 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Payment is requested by DP for the TBLs in production (they are usually made in batches 10-15 pcs dependable on part availability). Than ofcourse shipment has to be arranged, be picked up, fly over the big pond (and not always immediately planes are available), land in US, transported to CT, accepted and than prepared for US transport, US transport itself.
This easily takes >>1 month.
Also it has happened that batches take a little longer or produce or that, to decrease shipping costs, not 1 batch is done but 2 batches. So one bigger shipment to lower shipping costs.
So, a period of 2 or more months between payment and receipt is not a real surprise to me and nothing to be worried about.
Hope this clears this topic once and for all. We are subject nowadays to the mood of part suppliers and transport companies

Yeah, the invoice even says to expect 60 days for delivery.

#14181 1 year ago

Picked up these from a local bowling alley to accentuate TBL when it arrives someday… just need to clean them up. Plastic coated, some I’m figuring I can probably buff out the scratches for display. Not sure what to use but think maybe a car product may work…

C13BDA95-AAED-41BC-9C3D-A3C7A181F7A5 (resized).jpegC13BDA95-AAED-41BC-9C3D-A3C7A181F7A5 (resized).jpeg
#14182 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

Picked up these from a local bowling alley to accentuate TBL when it arrives someday… just need to clean them up. Plastic coated, some I’m figuring I can probably buff out the scratches for display. Not sure what to use but think maybe a car product may work…
[quoted image]

Interesting; did you buy those from them or were they worn ones they were getting rid of?

#14183 1 year ago

They were replacing old pins, so I bought a set of 10. Seems like clean up should be pretty easy, not in bad shape to begin with. Apparently a lot of folks buy them for target practice- guy asked me if i want ones to shoot up or “pretty ones” lol

#14184 1 year ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

[quoted image]

Novus 3 migth work.

#14185 1 year ago

Got my invoice from Cointaker today...preorder 9/16/2021. Can't wait!

#14186 1 year ago

I’m very happy to have the machine and realize many EAs are still waiting for games. This is a case, where I wish Cointaker had under promised and over delivered. I also realize most of the timing is out of their control, but hope this timetable is useful for others waiting for games.

-Deposit/Order 4/30/21 (was told 9-12 months, but took over 15 months)
-Paid Balance 5/9/22 (invoice said delivery within 30 days, but took 3 months)
-Received Shipping Notice 8/3/22
-Received 8/11/22

In the three months between 5/9 and 8/11, I was told multiple times (at least 4) that it would be shipping next week with no follow up when it didn’t ship.

Bottom line this an awesome game and worth the wait. Just be patient and be pleasantly surprised when it actually shows up.

#14187 1 year ago

Mine arrived today too!

Ordered 7/23/21
Invoice/balance paid 6/10/22
Delivery 8/11/22

A couple of dents in each rail, but for the most part it is in great shape! One word of caution, the legs are like razors... I gashed my hand when I was lowering the game down onto the front legs.

#14188 1 year ago

Just put my deposit down 8/13/2022. It's going to be a long wait, but worth it. Are they still including the rugs with it?

#14189 1 year ago
Quoted from Crhorsley:

Just put my deposit down 8/13/2022. It's going to be a long wait, but worth it. Are they still including the rugs with it?

Absolutely! It really ties the room together.

#14190 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Mine arrived today too!
Ordered 7/23/21
Invoice/balance paid 6/10/22
Delivery 8/11/22
A couple of dents in each rail, but for the most part it is in great shape! One word of caution, the legs are like razors... I gashed my hand when I was lowering the game down onto the front legs.

Great news!! Still waiting here....

Ordered 7/14/21
Invoice/balance paid 6/14/22
Delivery: Still waiting, haven't received shipping notification as of yet.

2 weeks later
#14191 1 year ago

Got an email from Cointaker earlier, it looks like my Lebowski shipped today!

#14192 1 year ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Got an email from Cointaker earlier, it looks like my Lebowski shipped today!

Awesome! When did you order it?

#14193 1 year ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Ordered 7/14/21
Invoice/balance paid 6/14/22

1 week later
#14194 1 year ago

Quiet around here. Hoping I’m in the next batch. 55 days since I paid in full 7/14.

#14195 1 year ago

Waiting on the word myself for shipping notification.

#14196 1 year ago

Paid for mine one month ago. Still waiting patiently

#14197 1 year ago

I paid my invoice in late July and still waiting as well.

#14198 1 year ago

I received notification that my Lebowski will be delivered tomorrow!! Totally excited to finally have my grail pin in house....

#14199 1 year ago

Starting to leak out now, the DRU abides!!

#14200 1 year ago

Y'all ever play The Big Lebowski pinball bowling machine? Pretty fun!! No tie into the actual movie, other than artwork.

20220917_161737 (resized).jpg20220917_161737 (resized).jpg20220917_161748 (resized).jpg20220917_161748 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 15,259 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/284?hl=selig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.