(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,280 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 56 minutes ago by Cojua88
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 306.
#13951 1 year ago

Yeep. I checked with cointaker today to make sure

#13952 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Work on playfield new builts in process. Have no picture of it but new cabinets were into production as well
If just the part supply would be better and more steady ….. Can not imagine the hassle stern has to go through.
Oh, people are there. Just having a break.
[quoted image]

That playfield is a dang masterpiece. That side view is amazing.

#13953 1 year ago

OK, I'll bite...why the umbrella inside?

#13954 1 year ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

OK, I'll bite...why the umbrella inside?

Ha! I was wondering the same thing!

#13955 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Ha! I was wondering the same thing!

Eight year olds!

"What's the umbrella for" they ask. lol, couple-a noobies!

What uhhh.... what would you and I say to that Rensh? What would us pinball manufacturing experts say to such silly questions?

Seriously......... what WOULD we say. I don't want to answer it because I'm too informed and I might explain it incorrectly. So I'm curious as to what you'd say.

#13956 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Eight year olds!
"What's the umbrella for" they ask. lol, couple-a noobies!
What uhhh.... what would you and I say to that Rench? What would us pinball manufacturing experts say to such silly questions?
Seriously......... what WOULD we say. I don't want to answer it because I'm too informed and I might explain it incorrectly. So I'm curious as to what you'd say.

Skylight interference.

#13957 1 year ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Skylight interference.

Correct. During testing it showed that in the summer the light would interfere with the opto’s causing them not to work properly which is not convenient during testing.

In another spot of the factory there was an umbrella to but that was because the person there found it be to hot …..

#13958 1 year ago

Mine arrived today.

I am flabbergasted it arrived with no damage. box was pristine. some questionable sensors on the box were triggered like the tilt warning.
Put together very carefully mostly by myself. I made one mistake and forgot to put a ball in the bowling alley at first and that made the game not play right but since correcting that so far so good.

IMG_2068 (resized).jpgIMG_2068 (resized).jpg
#13959 1 year ago

So I just unpacked the rug it came with. It has this awful fishy urine smell not kidding. I had to put it outside to air out. Wonder if that was intended to match the movie scene =)

#13960 1 year ago
Quoted from Rscontrino:

So I just unpacked the rug it came with. It has this awful fishy urine smell not kidding. I had to put it outside to air out.

Ever thus to deadbeats …

#13961 1 year ago
Quoted from Rscontrino:

Mine arrived today.
I am flabbergasted it arrived with no damage. box was pristine. some questionable sensors on the box were triggered like the tilt warning.
Put together very carefully mostly by myself. I made one mistake and forgot to put a ball in the bowling alley at first and that made the game not play right but since correcting that so far so good.
[quoted image]

Really ties the room together.
When did you order it.
When did you pay in full.

#13962 1 year ago

Really ties the room together.
When did you order it.
When did you pay in full.

Ordered 3/8/21
Payed in Full 4/6/22
Delivered 5/13/22

#13963 1 year ago

Hell yeah, I see progress!!
Congrats to all recipients.
I have my space reserved.

90F0FE05-82E1-4282-8D1F-C578A65D6B02 (resized).jpeg90F0FE05-82E1-4282-8D1F-C578A65D6B02 (resized).jpeg

#13964 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Visited factory today. TBLs ready for shipment this or next week depends me on transporters schedule. Also ready for boxing are also 2 EA.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thumbs up for the two EAs.

#13965 1 year ago
Quoted from Rscontrino:

So I just unpacked the rug it came with. It has this awful fishy urine smell not kidding. I had to put it outside to air out. Wonder if that was intended to match the movie scene =)

That's...a little too on the nose...did it improve? May give it a good wash before placing

#13966 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

That's...a little too on the nose...did it improve? May give it a good wash before placing

One day airing out in the backyard did the job =)

#13967 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

You guys really shouldn’t stand for, like, this aggression man….

EA390022-5A5F-47DA-BCC0-4D3D1627ABE5 (resized).jpegEA390022-5A5F-47DA-BCC0-4D3D1627ABE5 (resized).jpeg
#13968 1 year ago
Quoted from Rscontrino:

Woo?

#13969 1 year ago

@leonspinkx, the chinamen who peed on his rug... he can't give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?

#13970 1 year ago

Obviously not a golfer. . .

#13971 1 year ago

WHOA I just received a shipping notification in my email!

You see what happens, Larry!?

#13972 1 year ago

LeonSpinkx, the chinamen who peed on his rug... he can't give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Dude, please use the preferred nomenclature

#13973 1 year ago

I just received mine as well.

For those keeping score:
Ordered 3-12-2021
Invoiced 3-31-2022

#13974 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Dude, please use the preferred nomenclature

"Pinball-American, please."

#13975 1 year ago

Do you mind if I smoke a j

#13976 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy:

Do you mind if I smoke a j

alice-murphy (resized).pngalice-murphy (resized).png
#13977 1 year ago

So what sort of options were you given as far as date and time? Is there a certain window of days for delivery?

#13978 1 year ago
Quoted from SaintJB:

So what sort of options were you given as far as date and time? Is there a certain window of days for delivery?

Zero options and there was no "days for delivery" or a date of expected delivery or anything. Still in the dark. I can only use Fedex (method of shipping) and their website to help track where the game is currently located in the shipping progress.

I hope I get a call of some sort from the driver on day of delivery. I've heard from others that Fedex arrived with nobody home and then left. That's my biggest worry.

#13979 1 year ago

Zero options and there was no "days for delivery" or a date of expected delivery or anything. Still in the dark. I can only use Fedex (method of shipping) and their website to help track where the game is currently located in the shipping progress.
I hope I get a call of some sort from the driver on day of delivery. I've heard from others that Fedex arrived with nobody home and then left. That's my biggest worry.

Well that's rather disconcerting :/ Please let us know what happens, mine should be in the batch after yours. Thanks!

#13980 1 year ago

I've gotten emails and calls from fedex to set up delivery once it hits the home terminal. I expect you will get the same.

#13981 1 year ago

For anyone wondering about the shipping progress. I got a notifcation yesterday without any expected date. About 24 hours later I get some shipping updates and an expected delivery on Monday.

Travel History in reverse order:

Thursday, May 19, 2022
10:51 AM SUNBURY, PA - Picked up
10:17 AM WILLIAMSPORT, PA - At pickup, Arrived at customer location for pickup

Wednesday, May 18, 2022
4:42 PM WILLIAMSPORT, PA - At pickup, Arrived at customer location for pickup
10:48 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

#13982 1 year ago

Tomorrow I'm on a factory tour at Dutch Pinball.
Let's see what's out there.
If you want, me to say hello to one of your future pinballs, tell me.....

#13983 1 year ago

This just blows my mind...It's sad that people will continue to clog up the line and make the wait longer for people who actually want to own and play the machine. It's getting more and more common.

I'd like to see Dutch at least prevent the same buyers from doing this again.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=2205

Same guy sold a NIB TBL twice in a little over a years time.

TBL FS (resized).pngTBL FS (resized).png
#13984 1 year ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

This just blows my mind...It's sad that people will continue to clog up the line and make the wait longer for people who actually want to own and play the machine. It's getting more and more common.
I'd like to see Dutch at least prevent the same buyers from doing this again.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=2205
Same guy sold a NIB TBL twice in a little over a years time.
[quoted image]

Flipping has and always will be a thing. It's a shame.

I'd feel guilty taking away a spot/time for those who really want a game, but others can only think of themselves so that part wins out.

Greed. It's the ugliest trait in a human being.

#13985 1 year ago

My shipping experience was interesting to say the least. The original date it was listed as delivery was not accurate. That date came and past. I called FedEx up and they said they can't even schedule a delivery till they get it at the local station. They told me it would probably take another week at least after they missed the original date that was posted on the tracking number. Then magically the pinball shows up 2 days later safely. Luckily I was home. You may want to call them and verify.

#13986 1 year ago

Has anyone been looking at the rate at which EA machines are coming out and what the next two numbers are to go out? after the two listed above in this thread ?

#13987 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Has anyone been looking at the rate at which EA machines are coming out and what the next two numbers are to go out? after the two listed above in this thread ?

Can't comment on the rate simply because I really haven't paid attention to it. But the next EAs are #80 (me) and #81.

#13988 1 year ago

ordered 6-23-21
invoiced 5-9-22

#13989 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Every batch has had two EAs with it. So that's two EAs per month or so, 24 a year.

#13990 1 year ago

I signed up for a profile on the FedEx app to get alerts on delivery, and in 24 hours I get an alert on the app for delivery day/time options. It said I could choose morning or afternoon on Tuesday or Wednesday. I chose Tuesday morning.

About 10 hours later I got a confirmation that it will be delivered Tuesday @ 12:15 PM. That's pretty specific... so we'll see.

#13991 1 year ago

Sweet, excited for you! Hopefully that'll be me in about 3-4 weeks

I signed up for a profile on the FedEx app to get alerts on delivery, and in 24 hours I get an alert on the app for delivery day/time options. It said I could choose morning or afternoon on Tuesday or Wednesday. I chose Tuesday morning.
About 10 hours later I got a confirmation that it will be delivered Tuesday @ 12:15 PM. That's pretty specific... so we'll see.

#13992 1 year ago
Quoted from Berserk:

But the next EAs are #80 (me) and #81.

I call dibs on that , though I have not heard anything yet on shipping or delivering

lebowsky (resized).pnglebowsky (resized).png
#13993 1 year ago
Quoted from Linkboy74:

ordered 6-23-21
invoiced 5-9-22

Wow; less than a year!

That makes me hopeful...

#13994 1 year ago

I got a similar notification to schedule. When I clicked on it there were no options so I called. They ended up transferring me to my local FedEx station & I was able to set a 2 hour window on Monday. It sounded like the ease of scheduling depends on your local FedEx.

#13995 1 year ago

According to this thread, if you look back the past 2 years there were 10-12 EAs a year that got games. I'm sure there were external reasons (shipping, supply chain that threw off the intent but these are the numbers).

Every batch has had two EAs with it. So that's two EAs per month or so, 24 a year.

#13996 1 year ago

News from the factory:
Some pinball machines are being built right now.
Very friendly staff.
Delivery time for a new order from the factory is just under a year
If you are in the vicinity, a visit after prior registration is certainly not a problem.

D4A526FC-8523-4810-A38A-5DE807FC2451 (resized).jpegD4A526FC-8523-4810-A38A-5DE807FC2451 (resized).jpeg
#13997 1 year ago

Received a call from FedEx. I had to provide a 2 hour window for the delivery tomorrow. I chose 11:30 to 1:30. We'll see.

#13998 1 year ago

Received a call from FedEx. I had to provide a 2 hour window for the delivery tomorrow. I chose 11:30 to 1:30. We'll see.

Fingers crossed for ya!

#13999 1 year ago

Ordered 3-12-2021
Invoiced 3-31-2022
Delivered 5-23-2022

Still in the box unfortunately. The plan is to set it up tonight.

#14000 1 year ago

Ordered 3-11-2021
Invoiced 4-24-2022
Tracking Number 5-18-2022
Delivered 5-24-2022

Can't wait to set it up! Pictures later today!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,280 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/280?hl=nc_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.